All Comments on 'Life is Full of Surprises'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Only one solution, BTB and kick her to the curb like yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes you can make it up, just not very well, however you told it well and the story moved well.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

It's never just one paramour for a cheating wife. Sorry is was as sorry is. This story has been lived for real but not with the decorum in this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wait a minute! I thought that Allie said: "I would rather die than to tell him or have him be a part of this child's life"? If that was true how did he appear to learn that he isn't the father of little Georgia Mae. Or was that all a Maury Povich dream appearance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How come this story got even 3 and a half stars?!

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Definitely a 5* story

I really enjoyed this story and the twist at the end , is to die for. Thanks for this awesome story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I like most of this author’s work, but not one where the betrayed husband raises the cheating wife’s little bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn what a cheating Slut!!!!

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

love the ending!!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Rancher464 months ago

Only one solution, BTB and kick her to the curb like yesterday. AMEN !!!!!

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Don't you just hate a lying slutty wife? Good story and probably more common than what most husbands would guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one option. Drop that bitch like a bad habit. And not after the baby is born. Like right when you find out she's a cheating and lying slut. Never touch her skanky cunt again.

No way any man could ever get over the betrayal of his wife and raise the bastard. I'd let everyone in her family and all her friends know. And I'd have burned the lover's marriage to the ground as well. Fuck forgiveness and generosity.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

A literal cuckold story... raising the child of the shitbag his wife cheated with. Lit needs a cuck category for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God man,whats up with you. Another wimp story. As a father of 3 young adults whom even today along with my wife I would give my life for. Never would my wife or me not be thrown to the curb for infidelity,kids or no kids at any point in my life. Nor do I know any aqaintence male or female that does not feel that way..infidelity is absolutely non negotiable under any circumstance. Guess we live in different societies for you to write stories where infidelity is acceptable. Try writing more realistic.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Too many wimp stories written by emasculated authors - mostly written by Americans …

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

This writer is like Ohio, another total cuck author. If that's what you're into you've found a gold mine of RAAC and cuck shit. If not, then avoid this author.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I absolutely despise people that don't tell the wife of the cheater about her husband. People like that almost disgust me more than the actual cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

zerozerozero... stupidest characters, and stupidest writer.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

good story stupid choices not one i would have a beer with

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but 1 huge logic error: How did he get Brian's DNA to do a paternity test, especially since he threatened Brian? Also, his wife really does deserve to be outed to family and friends as the cheating slut she is.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

So many unanswered questions

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Avalanche of stupid.

Fucking word salad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain unrealistic, a husband going out of his way to care for a wife who cheats,gets pregnant and tries to pass it of as his.NO way! You have your head on backwards to try to have readers accept that in this story...him finally leaving is the correct thing you have him do. In real life a husband would have done so as soon as she pulled the cord and exclaimed ''surprise!"..Be Realistic in your fiction as that is what makes a tale successful.Good writers know that...JZK

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

Even trying to logically see how he could stay and to be part of a life with a cheater and someone else’s child was difficult at best. Then to throw in the whole other scenario that the baby was someone completely different without any explanation leaves such a hole for and ending.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
The author’s an idiot.

He didn’t have Brian‘s DNA, so how could he get a test done to find out the baby is not Brian‘s? So, for the sake of your ridiculous surprise ending, you just fucked up your story.

It takes brains to be a writer, and one has to know stuff. It takes more than just desire and a computer.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTAF?

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
How

How can he see her sex glistering when he hasn't taken her knickers off?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This an idiotic, insulting, story. He's gone 12 days and she's lonely and needy?

And he is so cool and, effectively also liberal in his understanding, acceptance and forgiveness.

He doesn't inform his former friend because his slut wife would feel terrible about it.

Christ, this is a disgusting Cuck story.

He is a spineless ass and worthy of all the contempt he receives.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She was a very naughty lady! She did seem to love “messing around” while hubby was away. Good luck finding another hubby and a baby’s father, 4*.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

What a wonderful heartwarming story of the love and devotion, a truly awe inspiring testament to a wife’s unerring faithfulness to her husband, but her struggles with the concept of fidelity were obviously much more difficult when born with the affliction of spring loaded legs.

Umm, just as an aside, how did he get Brian’s DNA for testing? Just askin.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bye slut

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

IF you can’t finish the story don’t post it! The last paragraph is pure BS and really doesn’t make sense!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

End doesn't make sense

Chimo1961Chimo19619 months ago

Incomplete tell about her other whoring adventures

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19558 months ago

Stories with rushed, bad, or incomprehensible endings never rate above a 2. It was a five until the last 5 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Began well, middle was a little soft, ending was ridiculous. Rated 3 stars, and that was grading easy. On reflection, that ending should have brought it down to 2. Have read this author's work before, will avoid him in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You know any score above a zero and these writers that are really poor ramblers think they wrote well because it appears to be a positive score. Negative score from me......

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So she was just another run-of-the-mill married slut that got impregnated by whatever guy got (un)lucky enough to hit the mark? How original.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm going to give this author the benefit of the doubt and assume that English is not his first language to account for how poorly written it is. Particularly jarring is his constant repetition of the word 'surprise'. As for the ending anyone's guess is as good as mine.

JR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

SIMILAR Stories