Life is Really Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

Monday morning was another group breakfast. But this time we packed up and left, we had the names and e-mail addresses of several couples that we got along well with. One couple had also told us to stop at a certain town farther north and east to visit a particularly interesting museum. Dana grinned and said that we would do that. And that is what we did.

The drive and museum were fun and interesting. We found a park again and set up early. I noticed that Dana was getting a little quieter as we set up and I wondered if something was wrong, but decided to just wait and see if she would say anything. She was ready for bed shortly after we finished dinner and we made love twice. Both times, she was holding nothing back and loved me with abandon. I loved every minute of it.

When we rested after our second time, she rolled onto my chest and started talking. "Honey, I am not sure that you remember what we originally said because you haven't mentioned it again. But tomorrow, you will be dropping me off. I have several things to get done this week." I looked at her with concern. I had remembered that something was going to happen Tuesday, but hadn't thought about it. I was enjoying her too much. "The thing is that I want you to know just how very special the time we have had has been. Jeanne has invited me to visit for a couple of weeks when I get my things taken care of. I suspect that you might feel awkward about that. Please don't. Jeanne and I have talked and will talk again soon. When I visit, just relax. You won't be in trouble with either of us. The three of us need to have a talk though. Is that all right?"

I thought for a moment and relied, "I don't know what you and Jeanne have planned or talked about, but as long as she hasn't changed when I see her again, I won't be concerned when you visit. I will say that it is going to be a long drive home tomorrow without you riding with me. I really like being with you and wish we could extend this longer."

"I know and so do I. But you aren't going to drive home tomorrow and you won't be alone. One of our sorority sisters is meeting us tomorrow and she will be riding with you until Thursday when another woman will be riding with you until Friday. The woman we will meet tomorrow is named Phyllis and she is super cute. She also loves oral and will be more than happy to enjoy your wonderful cock. Jeanne wants you to fuck her and enjoy her also. I don't know the woman you will be with Thursday, but I expect that you will enjoy her too. Does that make you happy?"

"You make me happy. The others will help kill the time. So where do we need to get to tomorrow to let you off?"

"Actually, we only have to drive about fifty miles. We have gone in a loop and are close to where I live. We will meet Phyllis for lunch at a place in town."

"Then we will make love in the morning before you go. I want all of you that I can have." Then I asked, "If we are that close to your home, is that going to cause problems with your husband?"

"No. I told you that he is gone for the week with his girl friend. My business is to check the documentation that I have gathered and talk to the lawyer about moving forward with the divorce. When that is started, that will be when I come to visit." All I could do was nod. "I have one question that I am terrified of asking but I want to know your answer."

"Then ask. I will answer you with the truth."

"Thank you." She took a deep breath and let it out. "I know that you and Jeanne love each other and I will never come between the two of you, but do you love me a little bit?"

I had to think about how I wanted to respond to this question that I had been avoiding since Sunday. "I do love Jeanne with all of my heart and will never let her go easily. Having said that; yes, I do love you. If a man can truly love two women and we had more time to get to know each other, I think that I could easily love you every bit as much as I love Jeanne."

"Thank you. That is what I wanted to hear. I love you too. Do you have another round left in your gun?"

"For you, I certainly do." We made very slow and tender love again that night and in the morning. We didn't bother to eat breakfast. She packed her things as I drove more slowly than necessary to the restaurant that she directed me to. When I parked, she put her suitcase by the door and smiled at me.

"Honey, get that look off of your face. This isn't an ending; it is a beginning. You are going to really enjoy Phyllis a lot. You can even have her ass if you want. She can be a real slut when she wants to be and she wants to be with you. When I visit and we have our talk, then we can cry or laugh; but not today. Come on lover; you lover needs to do some things and your slut awaits you."

I sighed and got up from the driver's seat. We walked inside hand in hand and were met by a really cute girl with an angelic face and a killer body wearing a simple sun dress. We ate lunch together although the girls talked more to each other than they did me. It gave me time to watch and learn about both of them. One thing that was certain was that Phyllis was very open and free and appeared to be totally uninhibited. She might be more than I could handle.

When we finished eating, we walked outside and Phyllis handed Dana her car keys . Dana kissed me goodbye and walked to Phyllis' car while Phyllis dragged me to the camper. She didn't bring a bag or a suitcase but directed me out on a country road and told me to turn into a farm. When we got near a barn, she told me to park on one side where there were electric and water hookups. When I finished hooking up, I went back inside, I found her standing totally naked in front of me.

Before I could do anything, she took me in her arms and kissed me passionately. "We have two days and I expect to be fucked totally when I go home. Are you ready to get started?"

"Um..what about your husband? Is he hanging around somewhere?"

"Hell no; he is in Vegas with his secretary seeing how much more money he can lose. They won't be back until Friday. This is my daddy's farm and he is retired. It will be mine and even if my husband was in town, he wouldn't come out here. He hates the country. I love it." She started undressing me. From that moment until I drove her back to town, neither of us put on anything but shoes. We fucked in the camper, on a hay bale in the barn, in the pasture, and in the pond. I didn't always come, but she did. We weren't making love; we were just fucking and she had a number of ways to keep me ready.

On Wednesday night, she got on all fours and said, "Fuck me in the ass."

I hesitated and said, "I have never done that before. I don't know what to do."

"Think of it as fucking a really tight pussy. Put some of this lubricant on your dick and fuck me. Then you will know how to fuck Jeanne and Dana's virgin asses when they are ready."

So I experienced my first anal fuck. She was right; it was tight and very thrilling although I wasn't sure how I could bring the subject up to either Jeanne or Dana. It never crossed my mind that Phyllis was also in frequent contact with both of them.

Thursday morning, she didn't want to fuck which was odd until she said, "You have been great, but I want you to have something left for the next girl. She wants you pretty badly from what Jeanne said. Take me back to the restaurant where we met. Dana left my car there when she went to the airport this morning." And that is what I did. As she got out of the camper wearing the same sundress as I met her in, she added, "I know why both Jeanne and Dana are really taken by you. This will be a one-time thing between us unless they both give us permission again. Head down the highway for fifty miles and stop at the IHOP. She will be waiting for you. Bye."

So for a day and a half, I had experienced what totally uninhibited fucking was like. It was nice, but not as nice as being with a woman I loved. I drove down the highway wondering who Jeanne had set me up with this time. I parked at the IHOP and realized that I was across town from my home which was probably twenty miles away. I went in and ordered a big breakfast. Phyllis had made me very hungry.

As I was finishing, a woman sat down across from me. I looked up and said with surprise, "Gwen! What are you doing here?"

"I am here because you needed a companion today and tomorrow. I have wanted you for a long time and Jeanne has told me how much you like to look at me. So this opportunity came up and I am here. Do I disappoint you?"

"Hell no; I am just surprised is all. But what about Tim; this could cause some serious problems with us being neighbors an all."

"It could, but it won't unless you let it be. First, he is out of town until tomorrow night, but he also knows that I am going to be with someone else tonight and approves. He doesn't know who and doesn't want to know. This will probably be our only time together and I would prefer that you never let him know that it is you I was with."

"This surprises me and I need to think about it. Do you want something to eat?"

"No, thank you; I ate at home. Knowing you, let's go set up the camper and then spend the afternoon talking and getting comfortable with this. I am eager though."

"Then, let's go. Do you have somewhere in mind?"

"Yes; it is only about ten minutes from here. I don't want to waste our time together driving and stuff."

I followed her directions to a campground that was just outside of the city limits where we parked and I set it up. For the rest of the afternoon, we walked and talked and just enjoyed each other as we always had. Besides my fixation on her body, I also liked her intelligence and knowledge about things and life in general. After dinner, she made coffee and came to sit in my lap.

"So, have you relaxed and are you ready to make love with me? Jeanne says that you are always hard when you come home from being at our house." She wiggled on my lap. "Oh, is that for me?"

"You know damn well it is. But first I need to kiss you and take things slowly."

"That is exactly the way I want it." We kissed and then made love. I was only good for one shot that night but she came twice. In the morning, we made love again before breakfast.

When we lay there together, I asked, "So what is the plan for today?"

"We are going to just spend the morning together like yesterday. This afternoon, we will pack up and take me home. You need to be at the airport at 4:30 to pick up Jeanne. By the way, the two of you are coming to dinner tomorrow night."

"Do you think that is wise?"

"Yes, I do. Jeanne and I have planned this and that is what we are going to do. You can't say no." She smiled at me and got up to dress. I sat there and thought. She had said that Tim approved, but didn't want to know who. As long as I could control myself around them, there shouldn't be a problem. I decided that I could do that and put my worry away.

We walked around and talked about things in general and nothing specific. Finally, we closed the camper up and I drove us home. I parked the camper in the driveway and walked her to her house. There she gave me a kiss like we had always shared and then she went inside and locked the door.

I checked my watch and it was three. I had an hour and a half to wait before I had to be at the airport at 4:30 to pick up Jeanne. I went inside our house and took a shower before dressing casually. I would clean up the camper tomorrow and take it back on Sunday. Shortly before four, I got in my car and headed for the airport. I was pulling into the entrance when my cell phone rang. The screen said that it was Jeanne.

"Hi there you. Are you already here? You must have been early."

"No, I'm not there and I won't be until Sunday evening. Go to gate thirteen and wait for Dana. She is spending the weekend with you at our house. Sleep in our bed. I love you and can't wait to get back to normal. I've got to run." That was her clue that she didn't want me to ask questions. I just hung up my phone and drove to gate thirteen. All right, I had a smile on my face.

I didn't have to wait as Dana was standing there waiting for me with a big suitcase. She was wearing jeans again and one of the tee shirts and her vest. I put her suitcase in the back seat and helped her in the passenger seat. When I sat down, she said simply, "Kiss first; then drive." I did exactly as she had asked and once again felt her marvelous lips on mine.

When she pulled away, she scooted next to me and put her hand on my thigh. She waited until we were out of the airport traffic and then said, "No questions from you, but I have several to ask you now and only yes or no answers are acceptable. Did you miss me and do you still love me?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy your time with Phyllis?"

"Yes, but..."

"Later. Are you now ready to take Jeanne and my asses?"

"Yes; if..."

"Later, are you going to make love with me in your and Jeanne's bed?"

"Yes."

"Are you taking me to Gwen's house for dinner tomorrow night?"

I paused for a moment and then said, "Yes."

"Good. Wait a moment and then you can get your worries off of your chest." She took out her phone and punched a button. "They were all yeses but he had some issues about two and three. I'll tell him."

"Jeanne said that you answered all of the questions properly. Now what is you issue about Phyllis?"

"She was fun like you said, but she isn't you or Jeanne. She said that we won't do this again until you and Jeanne give her permission again. Don't give her permission."

"We already decided that. Now what is the issue about our asses?"

"That was the first time I have done that and it was interesting and different, but I don't want either of you that way unless you really want it. If we never do it that way, it won't bother me at all."

"We both want to try it at least once. If we don't like it, it will be our last time. If we do, we will work that out afterwards, but it won't be a regular thing. Anything else?"

"Dammit, Dana; you and Jeanne seem to know everything and know what is going to happen. I didn't know about tomorrow night at Gwen's until this morning. I feel really stupid and in the dark. Help me out."

"We don't know everything; we know what we want to happen and are working to make that come true. You will know everything when I come back to visit and we have our talk. As for Gwen, you can guess that. Jeanne called her after she got home and found out how things went last night. Gwen told her. Part of what they had already agreed on was that the two of you would have dinner with them tomorrow night. Jeanne told her that she wouldn't be home yet, but that you would be bringing me. Gwen said that she looked forward to meeting me and that would not be a problem. Simple and innocent, see?"

"Except that I spent the night fucking her. Jeanne probably knew that, but Gwen's husband doesn't know it was me. I have to be very careful not to say anything."

"We know. It is called hiding in plain sight. He knows that you have been out of town camping and he knows that Gwen was going to be with a man last night. If we go over there tomorrow night, there is no way that he will think that it might be you. You have a new lover that you will be focusing on, but he doesn't need to know that. He only needs to know that you are really taken with me. Gwen knows some of it, but won't know any more until Jeanne is ready to tell her. Your job is to make me happy this weekend and distract Tim. That's all. And you will be keeping me happy even if we don't make love. Phyllis and Gwen might have drained you too much."

"That will never happen. I will always have something for you and for Jeanne. Do you want to stop for dinner on the way home or go out later?"

"Let's eat now. When we get to your house, I won't want to leave again."

I drove her to an Italian place that Jeanne and I liked and we had a great meal with a bottle of wine. We were home at seven thirty and I carried her suitcase into the bedroom and left her to change and went outside to open up the hot tub. When Dana came out to join me, she was wearing a very tiny thong swim suit. She surrounded me with her arms and kissed me fervently. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Jeanne said that you always liked to make love in the hot tub after you have been travelling. I bought this especially for you and for you to take off of me before we make love." She took my hand and led me to the hot tub. I grabbed the bottle of wine and two cups as I passed the table. She stepped into the tub first with me following. "This will be the first time I have made love in hot tub. Show me all of the special ways the Jeanne mentioned."

That is what I did. We kissed while almost floating on the surface. I showed her the fixture that shot a stream of warm water at her pussy or her breasts. I showed her the place where she could lay over the side while I knelt behind her and entered her. Finally, I showed her where to lay relaxed while I devoured her pussy with my mouth. I only came one, but she came three times. One was from the stream of water pounding her pussy. The second time was when I ate her pussy. And the third time was when I had her over the side of the tub. That lasted a long time as I was fairly drained.

When we finished, she lay in my arms as we both just relished being together again. We finally got up and dried off and went to bed. I held her close to me as we slept.

In the morning, we made love again and then showered together before dressing. There wasn't much in the kitchen and we had used most of the things in the camper, so we went to the IHOP for breakfast. When we got home, I began cleaning out the camper and Dana went to the store to get some things for lunch and breakfast tomorrow. She ended up doing big shopping and refilled the pantry and refrigerator. Then she helped me clean the camper. When we were done, she pulled down my shorts and swallowed me and didn't stop until I filled her mouth. We closed it up and went inside and took a nap together.

We dressed and went to Tim and Gwen's house along with the last three bottles of wine from the trip. Tim answered the door and his mouth almost fell open when I introduced Dana as a college friend of Jeanne's. Gwen came out and met her and then led her to the kitchen where the girls talked about all of those things girls talk about. Tim wanted to hear about my trip and I gave him a sanitized version of Dana traveling with me. I slept on the sofa and she slept in the bed. He kept grinning at me, but didn't ask any pointed questions. I didn't mention Phyllis or Gwen, of course. I simply told him that the whole week and weekend was with Dana and that Jeanne would be home tomorrow night. Gwen had made a superior dinner and we all enjoyed it and laughed a lot. Dana and I went home shortly after ten.

When we were getting ready for bed, Dana told me that Gwen had heard us in the hot tub last night. She was waiting for Tim to get home and was just having a class of wine on her patio. She said that she might drill a hole in the fence so that she could watch Jeanne and I when I came back from a trip. Dana had told her to just come over and watch while sitting in a chair. Gwen had blushingly told her that she wouldn't do that because she would have been too tempted to get in and join us. The last thing she said was that I had made a very big impression on and in Gwen.

I pulled her into bed and made very passionate love with her. I was well aware that she was leaving the next day and I wasn't looking forward to letting her leave again. But then I was also eager to get Jeanne back and make sure that things were still the same with us.

On Sunday morning, I drove the camper back to the guy I rented it from. He was pleased with how clean I had left it. He usually had to clean up a big mess when he got it back. Dana had followed me in my car and we went to lunch again on the way back home. I wanted to make love to her before she left, but she said no. She wanted me to be ready to make love with Jeanne when she got home. I had the feeling that seven days fucking another man would leave her exhausted and doubted that she would want me tonight, but I didn't argue the point with Dana. I took her to the airport at three, but parked away from the terminal so I could say a couple of things and get a good bye kiss.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers