Life is Really Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

"Dana, I loved you earlier this week; now I am madly in love with you. I will tell Jeanne of course, but I have the feeling that she expects this. All I can say is that I hope that things get cleared up quickly so that you can come back for your visit. I don't know what will happen, but I am happy with you just being near."

"Jeanne knew that you would fall for me before she left and she knows that it happened because I told her. You still need to tell her. You should also know that this has made her very, very happy. Unless something comes up, I should be back in two weeks and we will have our talk. I love you. Now kiss me like you mean it."

I kissed her and I did mean it. Then I drove her to her gate. As she got out, she said, "Drive around the loop a couple of times and then go to gate six. Jeanne will be there by then. Bye, lover." She shut the door and went inside. I wasn't even going to have time to cool off and collect myself before I had to face Jeanne.

I drove around the loop three times and pulled up to gate six where Jeanne was waiting for me with a big grin on her face. I put her bags in the back seat including one that I had not seen before while she got in the front seat and scooted over next to me. When I got in, she said, "Kiss me and then drive." I did and then drove out of the airport. As I drove, she put her hand on my cock and said, "Good, Dana left you warmed up for me. I am going to put this to good use tonight lover. I have missed being with you so much. And before you ask, I will tell you when we get home; not before. I already know about your time with Dana, Phyllis, and Gwen. All I want to hear is how deeply in love you are with Dana. The others are one-time only except for Gwen. She said that, but knowing her, she will want another go-around when Tim leaves again. We will talk about that when that happens. So tell me how much you love Dana."

"I will tell you the same thing that I told her. I love her, but I still don't know that much about her. When I find out, I will probably love her just as much as I love you. Does that upset you?"

"Hell no! That is what I wanted you to find out. Now you know and you can quit making up excuses. Getting to know her better, my ass. You love her as much as you love me because you didn't know that much about me when you fell head over heels with me the first time. All we have now is more experience with each other and you will be getting that with Dana soon. Are you really ready to take our asses? We talked about it, but neither of us knew how to bring it up to you. Phyllis has told us how to prepare ourselves and we are almost ready."

"Dammit, Jeanne; I thought I knew you, but you still surprise me. Yes, but like I told Dana, I only will do it if I am sure you want it. If it never happens, I will be just as happy. She said that you both want to try it and I am fine with that. Anything after that will just have to wait."

"That is good enough for me.

"Great. Now tell me why you are so excited for me to fall in love with Dana."

"Not yet. That will be part of the discussion when she visits. For now, just accept the fact that this is what I want and I am very happy."

She rested her head on my shoulder and didn't say another word until we got home. She never removed her hand from my cock either and it kept growing under her gentle manipulation.

When we got home, I carried her bags into the bedroom and set them down. When I returned to the living room, she was waiting with two glasses of wine. She had also taken off her dress and was standing there with a really nice tan in only her bra and panties. She pointed to my favorite chair and I sat down. She climbed into my lap like she always did and snuggled up to me. "Now I will tell you want you really want to know or at least some of it."

I let out a deep breath and was prepared for whatever she had to say.

"Yes, I was with another man. Dana said that you figured that out; I knew that you would. He is an old boy friend from college. We dated my senior year. I didn't love him, but he was a great fuck. As the semester wound down, he began begging me to marry him and blow off graduate school. I told him 'no' a dozen times and finally, just cut him off and told him to get a life. I haven't seen or talked to him since that day until about two weeks ago. He called me to 'just talk.' I knew better, but I listened to him and sure enough he was putting the make on me long distance. I never told you, but one of my fantasies has been to try his fucking again. I still remember it as it was back then and wanted to see if he was still that good. Anyway, he finally told me about a meeting in Houston last week and he asked me to meet him in Galveston for a couple of days. I told him that I had to think about it. That was the opportunity I told you I was thinking about. I talked to Dana and told her and she said that if I wanted to do it, she would gladly take my place on our trip. I asked her if she was serious and she was. We talked about it and agreed on Phyllis for a day to help fill out the week. Then I talked to Gwen about your trip and she offered to spend the last day with you. By the way, she may be pregnant now thanks to you."

I looked shocked and began sputtering and trying to find some words to say.

"Oh hush, we both of knew that it might happen and she hopes that it did. She and Tim have been trying to get pregnant for some time, but it hasn't worked. They had tests done and Tim has a very low sperm count probably because of high school football. They talked about it and agreed that she could pick someone to be the father of their child. Tim doesn't want to know who, but he wants a child with Gwen. Gwen picked you and asked me for approval. That was when I told her about your trip, but that it was only for a day or so. She said that she would be fertile those days and she wanted to do it. So I told her to go for it. That is why she doesn't want Tim to know that you and she were together. He thinks that it is a guy from her work. We need to let him keep thinking that. He wouldn't have problem with you except that we live next door. So if he does find out, it won't be the end of the world anyway. Now do you want to hear the rest about my week? You will be surprised."

"I will only be surprised if you want a divorce so you can run off with him."

"That wasn't going to happen before I left and it isn't going to happen now. Put that to rest. I only love you. I just lived out one of my fantasies."

"Then tell me everything I need to know."

She kissed me and then continued. "He actually had a weekend meeting and so did I, but mine was only for Saturday. That is what I was debating. I could have come back and we could have left on our trip on Sunday, but I already knew how much Dana wanted to be with you and I did want to find out if he had changed. We didn't actually meet up until Sunday night. We had a good time until Wednesday morning. He wasn't as good as I remembered, but he wasn't bad. He could only do it twice a night and then fell asleep. On Wednesday he started up about me divorcing you and he would divorce his wife. That went on all Wednesday and Thursday until I finally put my foot down and told him to leave because there was no way I was going to divorce you and I certainly wasn't going to marry him. He left Thursday. I was going to come back on Friday, but Dana asked me if she could have the weekend with you again. She had a layover on her way to visit her parents. I said that she could. So I stayed in Galveston and worked on my tan and let all of the dirty old men ogle my body. No one touched me at all. The only man I even talked to was an eighty year old man who I met in the hotel restaurant one night. He was great and I enjoyed talking with him. I caught the flight up this morning. So in summary, I got fucked six times with a mediocre lover, but got my fantasy put away for good, I spent several days getting my tan worked on, and I had a nice dinner with an interesting old man. I can say for certain that you had a much better time than I did since that is what you wanted to hear. Now how bad of a paddling am I going to get?"

"You aren't going to get paddled at all. I am disappointed that you didn't have a better time. We always said that if it was going to happen it would be because we really wanted it and expected to have a great time. I didn't want this, but I had a super good time. You wanted it, but didn't have a good time. I think that I owe you another one."

"Honey, you don't owe me anything and I am not interested in any other man. I won't tell you everything yet, but you falling in love with Dana made this all worthwhile."

"Right now and several times this past week with her, I have felt like there were some strong coincidences or fate going on. I don't understand that."

"Then I will solve part of it for you. I wasn't going to tell you until the three of us were together, but you see, the guy I was with is Dana's husband. When I left after graduation, he took up with her. They got married and started off pretty good. He knew that Dana and I still talked and wrote each other and that pissed him off. Unfortunately, he took it out on Dana by ignoring her. She hasn't been happy for quite some time and was ready to divorce him. He has been screwing around on her for a long time while ignoring her. What she didn't have was irrefutable proof. So for the first three days, I was running a video camera when we screwed. When you dropped her off on Tuesday, she flew down and was staying in the room next to mine. She heard and recorded all of the stuff on Wednesday and on Thursday when he really got begging, she walked in and confronted him. She said that she had been fucking her new lover all last weekend and that she would file for divorce this coming week and if he knew what was good for him, he would accept it and not try to fight it. That was the main reason he left so easily on Thursday. That was also when she asked if she couple spend a couple of more days with you. I thought seriously about both of us coming back together, but thought that you might be overwhelmed by that. So I stayed there."

"She told him about us and she spent a lot of money that can be traced. That sounds like he could find a lot of things out if he tried."

"She didn't tell him who her lover was and he was so terrified that he didn't ask. As for a paper trail, there won't be one that he can get to. Her grandparents are dead and they left her a very nice trust fund so she has her own money. When they got married, she didn't think she needed a pre-nup, but that would have solved a lot of problems. He knows about the fund, but doesn't know how big it is and has no access to it. Her lawyer doesn't think that he can touch it, but that is why she needed the documentation to be certain. He also owns his own business and is well aware that if she brought it up, an audit would find a lot of things that he would have a problem explaining like an apartment for one of his girls that he has called a storage room on the books. Right now, he wants to cover his ass there and probably keep the house. She doesn't want it. She says that it looks like a mini Playboy West fantasy. Her lawyer knows most of this and feels that he will settle pretty easily."

"Ok. Sometime, I still want to hear about Phyllis. She is an odd bird."

"She is. She is basically a slut, but a classy one. We all like to tell Phyllis stories. So now, if there isn't anything pressing, I feel something pressing into me and I want it now. I have been without since Tuesday night and I need you badly."

"Then get your ass in bed. I am going to fuck you like I fucked Phyllis."

"Oh shit; I am going to love this. Come on." She pulled me up and we went to bed and didn't even make an effort to go to work on Monday. We called in from bed and said that we would be in on Tuesday. They said that there were no pending issues to worry about.

For the next two weeks, we made love almost every night. And every night she reminded me about how much fun it would be if Dana was lying next to us watching or if she was watching Dana and I. That only spurred me on to greater performance.

On the second Friday after our talk, Jeanne called me at work at 4:00 and told me to go to the airport and pick Dana up. She would be at gate thirteen again at 6:00. She said that she would have dinner waiting for us when we got there. Now I knew for sure that the rest of the story would come out tonight and I felt relieved. I waited until five thirty to leave as it took less time to get there from the office. Once again, Dana was waiting outside for me with a smile and three very large suitcases. I knew that she was going to stay at least two weeks and would need more than a couple of days worth of clothing.

When I got in, she said, "Kiss and then drive. No questions until we are out of the airport." The kiss was eager and was met by warmth. I drove out of the airport and as soon as we were on the road, she asked, "Did you miss me and do you still love me?"

"Oh yes to both."

"Jeanne said that you have fucked her every night. Do you have anything left for me?"

"I do and I always will."

"Are you ready to hear everything else? There are several things that you might not be prepared for."

"You can't imagine just how ready I am."

"Good. When we go to bed tonight, I expect a good and complete fucking from you. It has been two weeks now and I want you badly."

"I told you that I will never fuck you; that is for Phyllis. I will always be making love to you."

"Bullshit, I want exactly what you gave Jeanne the night she got home."

"Oops."

"Yes, oops. Drive, you naughty boy."

When we got home, I kissed her and helped her out while I carried her bags inside. I was surprised that Jeanne was wearing a pair of the lounging pajamas that I had given to Dana. The two friends were hugging. Without breaking the hug, Jeanne said, "Take her bags to the guest room, but she is sleeping with us tonight." I followed my instructions, but wondered how this was going to work. I just shook my head knowing that they already had it worked out.

When I got back to the front room, they were still holding each other, but now they were kissing. When Jeanne saw me, she broke their kiss and said, "Dana, go change. Alex will help me set the table." Dana passed me with a wink as we each went in different directions.

We had the table set and the food waiting when Dana came back. She was wearing the identical pajama set as Jeanne was. I should have known.

We ate while the two girls talked and I listened. I was good at that. When things were cleaned up, Jeanne handed me a carafe full of coffee and a brandy bottle. She carried three cups and some napkins. Dana was waiting for us by the sofa. Jeanne pointed for me to sit in one corner and she sat in the other. Dana smiled and sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck while stretching her legs along the sofa. All I could do was put my arms around Dana's waist.

Jeanne seemed to be in control of the conversation when she asked, "Dana, how did it go?"

"Perfectly. They were prepared to squawk a little, but all we had to do was show a picture of you and him facing out of the window at the hotel. His face was clearly visible, but all that anyone could see was your naked butt and the back of your head. He knew then that he had no wiggle room. He wanted his business and the house, which I gladly gave him. All I wanted was to have an agreement that he wouldn't try to touch the trust fund. We signed the papers right then. I told him, that I would be moved out next week when he is out of town. He just nodded and left. He didn't even ask me where I was going to go."

"That is great. So the divorce will be final in sixty days?" Dana nodded. I kissed Dana and told her congratulations.

Jeanne continued, "Now about where she is going to live; Alex, what you would you think about her living with us?" I went into deep thought and was thinking rapidly. I must have waited too long to satisfy Jeanne because she asked, "Alex, what are you thinking about?"

"I am thinking about cleaning out the guest room for Dana and getting her set up. I am thinking about buying our own camper so that the three of us can take trips together. It will have to be a little larger so that there are two beds. And I am..."

"Alex, honey; yes to the camper and yes to cleaning out the guest room, but no to getting Dana set up in there."

"What? If she is going to live here, she has to have a place of her own."

"Honey, if she lives here, she will be sleeping with us. Her clothes can go in the guest room closet, but she is with us. You will have two wives and you have to keep both of us happy." I must have looked confused because she added, "Dana, you tell him the rest."

Dana turned me towards her and kissed me tenderly. "Honey, I am pregnant with our first child. We are going to be a family." Now I was no longer confused; I was in a state of total shock. It took half a cup of coffee with a lot of brandy in it to let the shock wear off.

I finally settled down enough to look at the smiling Jeanne and asked, "You knew all about this, didn't you?"

"Of course I did. Do you think that I would let you fuck anyone who was fertile without knowing about it? The thing is that Dana has wanted a baby for some time, but not by her husband. She had asked me about you and I had agreed, but trying to time it became a problem until this came up. Dana was supposed to be fertile all of that weekend. We added a couple of days to make sure."

Dana added, "I'm not sure exactly when, but I am going to think that it was the first time we made love. I love you, Alex. I will make you a good wife."

"I know you will." I said as I turned back to Jeanne. She beat me.

"The other thing is that Dana doesn't want to work so she is going to stay here and take care of the house and cook for us. That will relieve a lot of stress from you and I. Then she will raise our child and any others we have. She will literally be our wife. Oh and before I forget, Gwen is positive too and they are very happy about it. So our daughter will be born about the same time theirs is and they can grow up together. Won't that be wonderful?"

"Yes, it would; I think. I am still trying to wrap my head around all of this. So I am turning the guest room into a nursery?" She nodded. "And Dana is going to sleep with us?" She nodded again. "How are we going to work that out?"

"That is the last part of this and the last secret I have been keeping from you. I wasn't going to tell you until you agreed to everything else. When we were in college, Dana and I were not just friends and roommates; we were also lovers. Neither of has been with another woman before or since. We have talked about it for a long time and still want to be together. So the final truth is that Dana and I also love each other as well as you. The three of us are going to make love to each other and all three of us together. There will be no secrets and or jealousy between us. Is that clear?"

"Yes; very clear."

Dana added, "Well not exactly. We will have to keep some little secrets from you once in awhile to just keep you on your toes. Guys need that."

"She is right, but they really aren't secrets. They are more like little plots or play or something."

So there is my story. I am madly in love with two beautiful women and have a sex life that most men only dream of. We have one little girl named Dawn who has a half sister named Gloria. Eventually, Gwen told Tim who Gloria's father really was and he was much happier knowing that it was me rather than thinking that it was the guy from work. The seven of us have really gotten close and have shared vacations and holidays with them. The only family secret left is that when Tim goes out of town, Gwen comes over and joins us in the hot tub where invariably she and I make love while watching Jeanne and Dana together. Gwen wants another child but isn't quite ready yet. They have already told me that I won't know when she is ready or when it will happen. It just will happen. The last thing of note is that tonight, Jeanne told us that she is pregnant. She decided that it was stupid to wait any longer.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers