All Comments on 'Life Is Too Short Ch. 02'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing about this discussion rings true. Not the way she's just "okay" when he says he wants a divorce. Not the way it's like, "oh, he told you, huh?" when he confronts her about her cheating. Not the way she just moves on to "I guess you have the money figured out." It's like they're both half asleep and couldn't give a shit about each other. If any couple was half this fucked up, they would have split up years earlier.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Great continuation

I'm really enjoying where this is going.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Well, it's easy to see why his wife cheated and spent many, many years treating him like shit. It's because he's a weak, spineless, pathetic apology of a man. He just let his wife do all that and never confronted her about it. Oh, he didn't know back then about the cheating but she cheated because she could! She knew the dumb bastard would accept whatever she told him. So she just took control of their total love life/intimacy etc... and he did NOTHING. He even forgave his "best friend" for having an affair with his wife and continued to help look after him. What a complete wuss. Did he have no self respect at all?

RiyvenRiyvenover 2 years ago

Excellent story that just draws you in. Only criticism I have is more tongue and cheek than true criticism. This series is reminiscent of old tv shows, in that your drawn in, vested and wham face plant straight into the cliffhanger. You feel yourself wanting to scream no, what happens next each time. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should move on and distance himself from her so she feels a little of the rejection also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very real feelings and emotions. Ted does need to keep his options open. Many women will jump at a chance to get with him. Good story

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 2 years ago

As well written as the first chapter! You make some deep observations about the grieving process here, which add a lot to the story.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

wow.. this story keeps getting better with each chapter.. so far you've avoided most of tropes on this site.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
All

All about him.What about Pam,how is she coping,is the counseling doing any good?.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
All

All about him.How is Pam,is her counseling working,how is the divorce coming along.?I hope in the next chapters Allie dumps him and Pam meets and marries a nice bloke.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sounds like an Oprah story. I had to stop here

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Given

Given his wife's attitude and treatment of him,I find her acceptance of the divorce plans,strange.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 days ago

Some readers are concerned about Pam, well she's the cheating bitch and has been put out to pasture so to speak. There's no BTB but she got what she deserves and the story isn't about her anymore. Sorry that Allie is having problems going forward but I can understand her reluctance and withdrawing. Lots of emotional rollercoaster with the MC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES