All Comments on 'Life Is Too Short Ch. 04'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Excellent ending!

5

triplethreat7triplethreat7over 2 years ago

This read like teenagers not knowing how to date at all, kind of weird that they're in their 60s behaving like that. Good story overall though.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 2 years ago

A beautiful finish to a lovely, nuanced tale. So lovely to read about love and romance in retirement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave you solid five stars. I liked the characters development and the suspense right to the end where I finally discovered who would be his mate. The intimacy wasn't overdone.

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 2 years ago

Lovely finish to a delightful tale! May they have many years together! :)

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

This was a fun read. Thank you very much. Well done.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
A wonderful ending...

....to a wonderful series. :)

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

What a great series! Thank you for the great writing and a wonderful read :)

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Thanks for an enjoying 2 day read !

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

What a great story, enjoyed every page.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

WOW, the end! Surely going to miss this story. 25 BIG FAT SHINNY FUCKING STARS for this fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally she is ready and it went good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About time. A bit to nice but the feelings were nice too.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Just

So Allie is ready,just like that!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is well written, lots of character development and drama.

If the author was trying for flawed faulty unlikeable characters then this story was a huge success.

He was as unfaithful and selfish as he was unstable. How could he have sex with 2 other women while professing his love for a third.

She was just a conniving selfish bitch playing stupid mind fuck games. She deserved to be left out in the cold with no one to love.

The reconciliation between him and his ex wife was just out and out stupid. You don't be the victim of someone's hatred and vitriol for 12 years, and then suddenly you are magically best friends and you want only the best for them. Just pure and plain bullshit. Him doing that doesn't make him a "good guy". It just lessens the quality of the story as it slips down from fiction to fantasy.

I think he was so dumb and thoughtless that he actually deserved his first wife with their sick relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just like that Allie falls in love...not a great ending to a good story

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

Great story and you're an excellent writer,

francemanfranceman8 months ago

Nice story, even if I don't understand the authors' obsession with marriage.

It must be generational.

Between being friends with benefits and with sex sessions as the only link, and being obligatorily married, there are a multitude of relationship possibilities.

You can be life partners, live together 100% of the time or not, even have children or not, be exclusive or not, and not be married.

Saying Yes, taking vows, being faithful to yourself and to your own conception of partnership, doesn't have to be done in front of other people and in a church.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
False

This last story seems false to me.After several months of dating Marci,she suddenly tells him to go to Allie,as she tells him yet again she didn't need marriage,which he obviously is too thick to understand.As for Allie, she has deliberately held him at arm's length,but when Marci sends him to her,she drops her knickers straight away.Not for me.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 days ago

Loved the story but I think the author watched the Hallmark channel too much, lol. Glad that Ted and Allie finnnaly got their sh*t together and tied the knot, but what a struggle getting there. Maybe Pam and Lenny could go on a date just to tie up the loose ends, naaaaa. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES