Life is Too Short Not to Try Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason and Amy start an exciting new adventure together.
2.1k words
4.36
7.2k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy is standing in front of the mirror and putting on the final touches of her makeup.

Since I am a second-grade teacher, I live in easy to wash slacks and flat shoes. It is very rare that I get a chance to dress up. The last time I did was when our daughter Chelsea graduated from high school last spring. Since this is such a special night, I wanted to pull out all the stops. I took the extra time to blow dry my hair and put a few curls in it here and there.

Over all, I am very pleased with the results of my handy work. I also have a huge surprise in mind for my dear sweet husband. A few weeks ago, I was cleaning out our bedroom closet, and I came across an old cocktail dress that I use to wear in college. I have been working so hard at the gym this past year. I have almost lost all of the weight that I had gained when I was pregnant with the children. (That is my story and I am sticking to it, thank you.)

I tried it on at home and I was shocked that it actually fit again. I am so excited. I am even wearing stockings and high heeled shoes. I cannot wait to see the look on his face. Well, there is no time like the present. I am as good as I am going to get so let's get the show on the road. I head out of the locker room and make my way towards the front door.

My tall, dark haired handsome husband is waiting by the front door for me. I slowly walk toward him, and I know the exact moment that he sees me. He was looking around the room as his blue eyes passed me. Then his head snapped back to me and he smiled.

"You look absolutely stunning my love. That dress looks better on you today than it did in high school!" He said as he kissed me and slid his arm around me. "Shall we go?" He asked as he opened the door. He even opened the door of the car for me! I giggle to myself. Maybe I should wear this dress more often. He ran around to his side of the car and got in.

After he started the car, he reached over and grabbed my hand. He pulled it up to his lips and kissed it. We drive the short distance to the restaurant and go inside. The inside of the restaurant smelled so good it was making my mouth water. We sat down at a table that I had reserved in the back.

I have something really important that I want to talk to Jason about tonight. I hope that he agrees. It would be a lot of fun for both of us. We ordered our dinners and drinks. I gulped my wine down just to gain some courage.

"Well, dear, I was going to propose a toast to us, but I guess we will have to wait for your next drink." He said with a laugh. Then when he finally noticed how nervous I am, his laughter turned into concern. "Is what you have to talk about really that bad my love?" He asked with a frown.

"No, it is not bad at all actually." I said to reassure him. I guess this is a good a time as any. "I have become friends with one of the new teachers and we got to talking in the lounge one day. Her husband and her have a very adventurous sex life like we do. We were swapping sex stories and then started talking about fantasies we have." I said nervously in a rush.

He chocked his beer. "Holy Crap! That is quite the conversation to have in the teacher's lounge." He said as he tried to clear the rest of his beer out of his throat.

"There wasn't anyone else in there silly." I said as I swatted his hand. Well, here we go, no turning back now. "Anyway, she told me that she had always had this fantasy about having sex with another woman. He thought that it was a wonderful idea, when she finally had got up the nerve to tell him about it." I said and ignored the fact that Jason just spit his beer all over his plate this time.

"I am sure he did." He laughed.

"Maybe you should stop drinking that until we are done with this conversation." I giggled.

"I didn't know that you had a fantasy like that my dear. Why haven't you told me in all these years? I think that it's awesome actually." He said with a smile and a wink.

"Well, I do have a fantasy, but it is a little different from my friends. I wasn't sure if you will get upset or not, so I was afraid to ask you about it. It has always been secret fantasy since we first started using toys during sex. One that I never thought that was a possibility of actually coming true." I said and then realized that I was rambling.

"Honey, you know that you don't have to worry about that. You can tell me anything. I will try to make your fantasy come true. Do you have a woman in mind? Or do we have to find one willing to play?" Jason asked excitedly.

"Wow, you were not kidding when you said that you would be ok with this. But, like I told you, my fantasy is slightly different from hers." I said with a blush.

Then it suddenly hit me, maybe he is bringing up another woman because he would like to see that. "Wait a min, do you have a fantasy about that too?" I asked him curiously.

"I think that it is every man's fantasy to see his beautiful wife naked and playing with another naked woman." He said smiling. We both had to stop talking for a minute while the waiter delivered our meals. When he left, Jason said, "Okay, now enough stalling, spill it, tell me what your fantasy is."

"Promise that you will not get mad? It's just a fantasy now, I really do not care if it actually happens or not. I am very happy with our sex life the way it is. Especially now that the children are away at school." I explained with a slight blush rising over my cheeks from thinking about all of the new places in our home that we have christened lately. I looked up from my plate and noticed that he had a frown on his face.

"Now you are the one being silly. Why on earth would I get mad over a sexual fantasy? Please honey just tell me, I am getting a little worried here." He said concerned.

"It is not that simple my wonderful husband." I said in a whispered voice. "You may take it the wrong way. I have heard that guys are pretty sensitive about these things. I do not want you to think that you are not, um, fulfilling my needs or something like that." I said as I cleared my throat.

"Good grief Amy, you do not want me to get a piercing down there or something do you?" He said with a scared look on his face. "I mean I am game for pretty much anything, you know that, but I may have to draw the line at something like that." He said as he sat back looking quite pale.

"What?" I asked. I was so worried about him getting upset, it took me a second to process what he had just asked me. "Oh, no!" I cannot stop laughing. "Oh, my goodness, no!" I said still laughing. "No, not at all!" I am now laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes.

He crossed his arms over his chest and just stared at me. "Okay, okay, I will tell you. I would like to play with two penises as once. There, I said it. Whew! I am glad that is over with." I said in relief, goodness it is hot in here. I dared to look up at him again. He was sitting there with his mouth hanging open still staring at me. Then he closed it and cleared his throat.

"Okay, well, thank goodness for that." He said and then he was quiet for a few moments. "I love the idea of your fantasy and it is totally do-able." He said with a relieved smile.

"Really?" I asked a little louder than I wanted to. "The thought of me touching another man doesn't bother you? You don't think it's cheating?" I asked him as I became nervous again. Good grief, I have been married to this man forever. You would think that I would know what he is thinking by now. What am I so nervous about?

"No, not at all, it is all right with me as long as we are in the same room together. It is more like playing with one of your toys, except it is a family breathing one. Besides, I think it would be really hot to see another man bend you over and bang the hell out of you." He said in a hushed growling tone. Now I am really blushing.

"Wow, this is so amazing. I am so excited. Thank you. Do you have any fantasies that you want to share with me?" I asked him.

"You already know about my new one." He said with a wink. "I actually have never really thought about it. A room full of naked boobies that I can touch and play with at my leisure comes to mind at first of course." He smiled again.

"That would be fun to watch." I said back and saluted him with my wine glass.

"So, I guess, same question applies. Have you had this fantasy about any man in particular?" He asked, I looked into his eyes to see if I could tell if his feelings were hurt, or if he was getting jealous. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell either way, so I answer him honestly. I moved over to sit next to him in the booth so that I wouldn't have to talk loudly, because another couple finally sat at the table next to us.

"No, not that I can think of. I have never thought about it before really. The fantasy just came to me during one of the first times that we were playing with one of my toys. You were using it in my ass while I was sucking you off. I thought to myself, wouldn't this be totally wild if it were happening with a real penis? It has been with me ever since." I whispered.

The waiter came and took our dirty plates away and then came back with our deserts. We dove right in.

"That was a particularly hot experiment wasn't it?" He asked as he finished his plate and put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder with his hand. "Speaking of hot, you look so amazing tonight, I cannot wait to get you home so that I can devour you from head to toe." He told me.

"Mmmmm, that sounds wonderful. Let's go." I replied. Jason paid the bill and we left. He opened the car door for me again. He held my hand all of the way home. I love when he is in such a lovey dovey, frisky mood.

We no sooner got the front door closed and he started to undress me. "Oh, pretty hungry, are we?" I asked. His only answer was to kiss me deeply and then trail kisses down my neck towards my breasts. He stopped abruptly and picked me up. He gave me another earth-shattering kiss as he walked and then gently laid me down on the bed.

He began worshipped both of my breasts with his mouth and then finally squeezing them together and sucked on both of my nipples at once. Oh my, I am on fire and my pussy is throbbing. He moves in between my legs where I expect him to plunge right in with his hard cock. But instead he dives in with his mouth. He relentlessly licks my clit and then gently sucks on both of my lips.

Then he plunges his two fingers deep inside of me and rubs my sweet spot while he sucks on a nipple until I cum. I can see his sly smile as he moves back up to position himself perfectly. Then plunges deep inside of me in one swift push. The sweet invasion makes me cry out. He cradles me in his arms and continues on with his slow sweet love session. We ride the waves of our passions without urgency. We are both content to just simply enjoy each other. We both find our releases in a gentle climax and fall asleep in each other's arms...