Life, Love, and a Career Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt them before I saw them, her tears wetting my top, her chest heaving, her arms wrapped around me, her lips moved to my ears, "Thank you Miss. I have missed you."

As we separated, I took her hand walking up the stairs into our bedroom. I closed the door, stripping off her top, dropping to my knees, kissing her body. Stopping at her navel, I ran my hands up her smooth skin, up the sides down the back of her legs, back up the outer legs to her hips where I hooked my thumbs into her panties.

As I kissed lower, I pulled down her panties and as she stepped out of them, her legs spread slightly. I ran my tongue down her hood, opening her outer lips, her arousal strengthening, growing stronger. Dipping lower, I moved slower, wanting Kate to know the depth of my love for her. I wanted her enjoyment and satisfaction. Her hands moved through my hair, pulling me closer, I could feel her legs open, her body moving up and down.

One finger, slowly caressing her folds and my mouth moved lovingly, kissing her. Taking her clit into my mouth, gently caressing it with my lips and tongue. As my lover's moisture flowed, my fingers and hand were coated. I rolled my knuckle against her opening. Pressing slightly more I heard her moan, then uncurl my finger and slid deep into her. Slowly and deliberately with a back and forth twisting motion.

Kate's legs started to shake more, her moans growing deeper. Her hands released my hair but I moved faster, I wanted this, not for Kate but for me. I wanted this. I wanted to feel her orgasm; I wanted the pleasure of her cumming for me. A second finger nudged against her opening and joined the other. Twisting, slowing.

Her hands to my head, pushing back, "No more Miss"

I wrapped my left arm around her waist pulling her body closer to me. I lifted my head off of her hood and clit.

"Mine. It's for my pleasure now, cum for me."

I went back to making love to my Kate with my mouth. I rotated my right hand up, pressing forward and curled my fingers. Simultaneously I sucked her clit into my mouth. Not letting go I quickened my motions, squeezing her bum in my hand. This was all about me and my ability to control her sexually. This was about what I wanted. I wasn't slowing, not until I got what I wanted.

"Tell me Kate, tell me the joy, and tell me the feeling. I want to hear from you."

"Miss, please" her voice shaking, her legs now shaking more, "Miss please cu... cumm... cumming aaaahhh."

I removed my mouth from her clit replacing it with my thumb, my fingers not stopping but slowed to just soft moving, in and out. My hand soaking with her sweetness, white, beautiful and creamy. I licked up her inner thigh closing my mouth then swallowing, savoring her. I gently removed my finger then crudely sucked at her pussy lapping up her expended cum.

I stood to my feet, my left hand maintaining contact with her body; I kissed at her lips, my tongue exploring her mouth, sharing her cream. Breaking our kiss, I presented my fingers to her glistening in her juice; we licked my fingers together, falling to the bed with our legs intertwined. Slowly coming down from an erotic high I had not felt in a while. Falling asleep in the arms of my lover.

***

I was up before our alarm, showered, and dressed. I wrote a note.

Dearest Kate,

I must do a few things. Please know everyone will know our love for each other. I must! You are my eternal love.

Beth

I arrived extra early to the office the next morning. Not surprisingly, I was in the office first. I cleared everything off of my desk then cleaned and dusted. I then emptied it of the excessive crap I did not need, I wanted minimalistic. It was fresh, clean and renewed. Reaching into my oversized bag, I pulled three pictures out, the photo of my Dad and I that Kate gave me for Christmas, one of Mom, Chelle and me, then a copy of the "Forevermore" frame similar to what I had given Kate but this picture was me on my knee proposing to Kate. It was placed in a prominent location on my desk for all to see.

I thought I heard the main door open in the background and it was a few moments later when Darren walked by. I was still setting up the rest of my desk, pencil and pen holder then sticky notes and notepad in the drawer, again going for a minimal look.

"Mind if I make a comment Beth?" Darren smiled?

"Umm no, please I am open to ideas of effectiveness."

"No Beth, that!" he pointed at the picture of Kate and me, "That is a beautiful couple in that beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing that picture with us."

He leaned in closer, "Most of us suspected and trust me, and we are thrilled. Be strong and remember to love the one you are meant to be with Beth." He turned and walked over to his cubicle.

About an hour later, Ken stopped by my cubicle "Good morning! And can I assume you are the real Beth?"

"Yes Sir"

"Welcome back. You have a breakfast meeting with me, Monica and Derrick next Tuesday. Meet at the diner down the street promptly at 8:30.

"Yes sir, I look forward to meeting Derrick." I responded and went back to the phone. I had money to make, clients to sign and positions to find.

It was a busy day but I got the work done that was needed. I was looking forward to a relaxing and enjoyable night with Kate. Mom was over to see Dan and Chelle as they were looking at new apartments taking the next step, moving in together. Chelle had started her new teaching position this last fall with the local school district. Dan was then going to move to Pittsburgh from Ashtabula.

We had a nice dinner and some alone time just snuggling on the couch. It was early, around 7:30 when Kate rose from the couch, turned to me and extended her hands. Taking mine in hers she pulled me up into a hug just holding me. No words were spoken, just us, in an embrace that lasted for a while.

Kissing my lips, she released our hug and while still holding my hands walked towards the stairs indicating it was time for bed. Reaching the top of the stairs we walked into our bedroom. Kate then released my hands and slowly undressed me, starting with my t-shirt and sweatpants. She was slow and deliberate in her movements, caressing me as her hands floated over my skin.

She was humming music which sounded so familiar. She took a pause then pulled my hair back into a ponytail high on top of my head. Kissing my forehead, she maneuvered her hands to my back caressing me, running her fingers lightly across my skin. Almost unnoticeable, she released the clasp of my bra, helping it to fall off my shoulders and onto the floor.

She turned, kissing my shoulders and now my back, her hands caressing my breasts. I started to breathe heavier, my arousal growing. I loved her attention; she dropped to her knees all the while her fingers never breaking contact with my skin and slowly removed my panties. Kissing and nipping at my whole body.

Her hands now on my hips and she twisted me, her face now coming into contact with my womanhood. She inhaled deeply and signed, "Oh Miss! I am honored." She continued to caress my body. I had an urgent need. I moved to the bed on my own pulling her with me.

I pulled at her hands urging her to move up on top of me to kiss her but she had another thought and plan for which she had yet to share. Kate's response was that she wanted to do something for me "If you would allow Miss."

I kissed her hands and nodded. She slipped out of bed and out of the bedroom. She returned moments later holding a larger bath towel and something wrapped in a smaller towel.

"Miss, if you would" she started as she opened the larger towel, "Would you please lay face down on the towel?"

I assisted in spreading out the towel and laid face down. Kate turned off the lights and turned on a soft light behind us on the dresser. The room was then filled with soft music. I felt the bed shift and then heard a plastic 'pop' sound.

The next feeling was one I could only describe as 'delightful'.

There was wet warmth, then the caressing softness of her hands. Then an aromatic scent of coconut while her hands or fingers never left my skin. Her hands then caressing my lower back, then more moisture and a soothing sensation as her fingertips were grazing up and down the center of my back and spine. I felt her shift on the bed with one knee on either side. She lowered her body to mine, I immediately felt her nakedness. She softly yet very purposefully ground her wetness into my bum making me fully aware of her arousal.

Next she extended her arms up to and over my shoulders as she laid flat. Her nakedness came in contact with my back. I felt her hard nipples pressing into me as I moaned in pleasure. I wanted to kiss her. I needed to kiss her but her delicate movements continued as she moved from me, only to continue the massage.

Her hands worked my neck, my upper back and then lower. Kate teased my sides and caressed the sides of my breasts that were exposed. I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy damped even more. What seemingly felt like hours was not more than thirty minutes.

Kate finished all the while humming but knowing the pleasure she was bringing me. As her hands left my bum and she planted a soft kiss on each mound of my bum, she asked, "Miss, would you turn over and please keep your eyes closed for me."

I turned with my eyes closed feeling the towel straightens; I then lay on my back. I felt her drizzle the rewarded oil on my chest missing my breasts and the cap popped closed and Kate's magical fingers returned to caressing me. The feelings were exactly the same as before. I was enthralled with the pleasure she was bringing me.

Leaning forward feeling her breasts pressing into me she whispered she wanted to pleasure me as I did her. "Miss, I want to make love to you" she pressed her body harder against me, "Beth" she used my name. She caught my immediate attention. She needed this.

"I want you to feel the pleasure you gave me. Allow me to make love to you again. Allow me to love you and have you?"

I then opened my eyes. "As you wish My love." I responded "You know where it is. May I help dress you?" She smiled a wicked smile then shook her head no.

A few moments later Kate returned to the bedroom wearing a deep red, lace crop top that captured her breasts beautifully. She was wearing the same shaded red panties and a harness with a dark red phallus that was longer and slightly thicker than mine. I smiled.

Kate lay next to me wrapping her arms around me kissing me deeply. Our foreplay was intentional but short lived. I remembered from the readings and articles she shared, that I was to take control.

"Now pet" I said, spreading my legs, "Satisfy your Miss by bringing me the pleasure and orgasm I deserve."

Kate moved with deliberate passion, coming up to her knees between my legs. I watched her hold the phallus as she toyed with my vulva and thumbed my clit.

"Be gentle." I looked at Kate and said, "Your eyes here, looking at Me as you enter Me as I did you. Look at the pleasure you bring your Miss."

Kate's eyes never left mine as she shifted forward, the plastic coming in contact with me. Moving forward with her knees she entered me.

"Oh!" I gasped feeling the head of her cock spread me open. I moved my hands to her stomach, holding her movement forward, allowing my body to adjust. "Baby, go slow."

I watched Kate smile, her eyes large, never leaving mine. I shifted my hands to her breasts touching her. She moved forward. I started to tingle, I felt a rush, and I pulled her to me trying to kiss her but our eyes never left each other's.

"Yes baby, please Me now." Then a feeling of fullness as my pussy started to contract. I felt an orgasm start. "Push baby, all the way" I screamed "Now!"

With my arms wrapped around her, I squeezed her tight as my surprisingly quick orgasm overtook me. I felt a rush or fluid gush from me. Kate squealed "Miss'' yet without stopping, MY baby continued to slide her cock in and out of me. I needed her deeper, I needed to feel her body. I wrapped my legs around her pulling her deeper. My arms around her body pulled her to me. As I felt her cock fill me, our bodies were fully synced; loving, touching and feeling.

Our breasts connected, feeling the electricity as our nipples touched triggering another little orgasm. Our kiss deepened and I relaxed my legs. Kate slowly withdrew then moved forward.

"Miss, I love you, I can never be without you." Kate spoke, lust in her voice. Her movements were fluid, devoted to me. She bent for a kiss, our lips softly connecting. With more passion in her kiss Kate started moving faster. I never felt anything more passionate, romantic, or loving. We connected on such a deeper physical level.

Then slowly I felt a tingle in my breasts that traveled to my stomach then to my pussy. Muscles tighten, my clit throbbing. I pulled Kate tighter, breaking the kiss. I whispered, "Now baby, harder, please Me, now."

In the moments leading up to this I never dreamed making love would feel like this but my Kate did. It was sudden that as our bodies melted together that my damn broke. I shuddered, my legs shaking, an orgasm like I never felt that started from deep inside. My entire body felt the electric shock and tingle of pleasure as together we rode out this wave of pleasure.

We continued kissing and slowly came down from a remarkable and pleasure filled high. Kate withdrew from me and lay by my side. We held each other until we calmed. Kate slowly rose from bed, removed her harness and with elegance and grace assisted me up and into the shower where we slowly enjoyed the others soft kisses and touches as we washed.

We returned to bed just breathing and whispering love to each other as we fell asleep, Kate in her spot curled up against me. There was a peaceful and calming sleep that returned. I was fulfilled, physically, mentally but most importantly, emotionally. All because of my dearest Kate!

***

That next Tuesday morning at 8:20, I pulled into the diner parking lot and for a moment considered waiting but it was a very chilly January Pittsburgh morning. I shut off my car and walked inside. Scanning the room, I didn't see Ken or Monica so I decided to have a seat at the smaller counter seating area, there was only one other seat of the five taken. I was seated, giving me the opportunity to watch the front door. I ordered a coffee and water just waiting for Ken, Monica and Derrick.

A few moments later a gentleman entered wearing a suit and a tie. He was tall, sharp in his movements when he walked, I would say at least 6'3". He had a fresh military haircut. The one that has no hair on the side and is cut flat on the top. He looked at me then just stood in the waiting area. I made a choice, standing, I walked over to him.

"Pardon me, but is your name Derrick?" He nodded slightly and smiled.

"Yes ma'am, I am and you must be Beth."

I extended my hand which he took and shook it. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Derrick. I have not seen Ken and Monica but I have a seat at the counter. Would you like to join me?"

"Yes ma'am."

We walked back to the countertop Derrick paused part way there looking at the available seats. I looked at his face and I could see slight discomfort in his eyes as his forehead wrinkled and eyes squinted. Then it dawned on me.

I waived at the waitress, as she walked over, I looked at Derrick, "I apologize I wasn't thinking"

When the waitress arrived I asked if she would be able to seat us at a table for four as we had two others joining us possibly in the back as we were looking for some privacy for a conversation. She nodded and waved at us to follow her.

There was a booth in the far back corner. I stepped to the side and asked Derrick to lead the way and have a seat as I wanted him to be comfortable. Derrick sat with his back against the wall as if he didn't allow anyone behind him. I took a seat opposite him, sitting in the middle of the booth. I watched him shift some so that he could see around me.

"Derrick, I would like to take a few minutes while we wait for Ken and Monica and learn about you."

"Well ma'am, I..." I held my hand up and out like a stop sign.

"Please Derrick" I interrupted him.

"My name is Beth, I am nothing special, in fact I have a feeling you are older than me. I am assuming you use the title ma'am out of respect and habit. However, like me blocking your view, because of where I sat in the booth that made you uncomfortable. Similarly, ma'am makes me uncomfortable." I paused, waiting on his reaction.

He smiled then he nodded.

"Beth, thank you for the analogy and I will try but yes, it is very much a habit and not meant to be disrespectful."

"Well my friend, let's start over then?" I extended my hand, which he accepted. "Hi Derrick. I am Beth. Ken and Monica asked that I meet you" I paused looking at my watch, "Ken and Monica for breakfast, which they seem late to."

As he released my hand I realized how huge his hand was, his thumb and pinky finger were overlapping when he shook my hand. They were hard, calloused but manicured.

My father told me as a young girl that a man could be judged rather harshly but at times correctly by his hands. How hard he lived, worked and how well he maintained himself.

"Beth it is a pleasure and if you do not mind could I loosen my tie and lose the jacket? This isn't me at all."

I smiled and nodded my head. "Please, I have a hunch we will be here without Ken and Monica."

I sat and listened to Derrick for the next fifteen minutes, he shared his high school years. He played all kinds of sports and discussed going to the University of Pittsburgh studying Business Management but also found a liking for military science but wanted to keep doing more. He explained he was an ROTC non-scholarship recipient taking classes as electives and therefore wasn't going to be commissioned as an officer.

He felt out of place in that higher administrative world and wanted to continue working with his hands, alongside others, with a feeling of satisfaction and good, so he decided to enlist in the Marines.

"Lots of stuff was easy for me, I was athletic, in decent physical condition and I like to think I am smart. Some stuff was natural but tons of things I needed to learn." He took a sip of coffee, "I needed to learn about myself, to find myself."

He raised his coffee cup, "This is my life blood. Used to be called lifer-juice. I love good coffee Ma'am sorry, I mean Beth."

I nodded my head and agreed. Then he said, "What about you? Monica and Ken think the world of you. They have shared a few things but tell me about you Beth."

"I have been on a similar journey and frankly, recently found myself, again." I paused wondering how much I should tell Derrick.

"I will share that I am engaged, not that that should matter. I did an internship with Ken during my undergrad. During the internship a few things happened that I would rather not share but I came back to work here when I graduated. I learned a ton from Liz and April. Liz was, well, she is amazing. It took a few weeks but I got into a flow, and things have gone well."

I continued about my learning process and how I listened to Nate, Nikki, Darren and the others. How I fed on everything they said, every conversation I learned something from. I shared with him my hunger to succeed.

I paused, then just said fuck it and threw caution to the wind. "Derrick, I have recently gone through a personal rough patch but I think I have it figured out."

He nodded; I decided to just let it all out, "Kate, my fiancée" I paused waiting for his reaction. When there was none I continued. "We are getting along well but I don't think this part of Pennsylvania is ready, nor will ever be ready for two women to be married." I paused. "Look I am just being up front as it seems you and I will be hanging out some."