Life, Love, and a Career Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well ma .., umm sorry, Beth, I believe if you are happy then you are heading down the right path and fuck everyone else that looks at you differently." He shook his head, continuing. "And pardon my language. It's the Marine in me, I am finding my filters."

I smiled and told him that it appears we will get along just fine. I looked at my watch and then at him.

"Well it has been twenty-five minutes and no Ken nor Monica. And neither of us ordered. Let's order as I believe we have passed the test. Ken did this with me and April when I first met him."

We ordered a light breakfast and continued our conversation. I learned about him being an only child and how his parents have aged and are still living in the mid-Atlantic area. He checks in on them daily but his father was the gold standard and Marines must be Marines. We talked about my undergrad and he shared what the University of Pittsburgh versus what W&J was like. I learned about some of his troubles as he admitted he didn't always sleep and read a bunch of books on self-help and professional motivation including Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.

I just shook my head acknowledging I had a copy and that I was thumbing through. "Kate gave me a copy of Seven Habits; I am thumbing through it and others."

He smiled, "I am trying to live by it."

It was forty minutes later and with breakfast finished, I took the check and looked at him.

"What do you say? Let's go to the office and get started."

His eyes opened wide, "Wait! You mean I have the job?"

I cracked a smile just laughingly said, "Come on Derrick, let's go make you, me and Ken some money."

Derrick spent the remainder of the morning with Joe. Ken took him to a late lunch. As Liz did with Kate and me, I ensured that everyone knew we would go for drinks after work to welcome him to the team. Joe, Kate, Ken and Monica did join us with Monica buying everyone a second and third round.

On the ride home that night, during dinner, and while enjoying a television show, Kate was much quieter than normal. I thought nothing of it until Kate crawled into bed with me, her nipples were rock hard. I pulled her closer to me, enjoying the feeling of her perk breasts and nipples against me.

Kate slowly started running her finger across my skin, up and down my right arm, down then teasing my stomach and mound. Her movements were gentle, slightly assertive, and very loving. She started nuzzling and kissing my neck as she lay in her spot, her head on my left side, just above my breast.

I was caught by surprise when her fingers lightly teased my under breast. The longer she played her fingertips closed the gap and finally found my nipples. I was heating up and was well past the point of need. Brushing her fingers over my now hardening nipples, I rolled over facing her. I gently kissed her nose, then her lips.

"Baby" I kissed her lips softly, "What is going on in that pretty mind of yours that has you so supercharged?" I lowered my hand to her hip, caressing her. "Baby I love this and I love you but what's going on?"

She was super responsive to my touch and opened her legs sliding one in between mine almost scissoring me which is something I absolutely love. When Kate grinds on my leg and thigh it just drives me into a sexual frenzy.

"Please Miss, I need you. As much as I loved last night with you I need you to take me, own me Miss take your submissive wife."

Kate was begging for me to take her. I kissed her deeply then stopped, "Go pet. Get out of bed and get my harness."

I pulled back her sheet and pointed to my dresser. She tried so hard to hide her smile but I saw her. I acted like I didn't see her but Kate smiled from ear to ear. That night we made love, she was moaning like I hadn't heard in a long time. As she came, she squeezed me tight, kissing me. Then my lover murmured, "Impregnate me Miss. Give me your baby. Give us a baby, make us a family."

I wasn't stunned. I knew she wanted to carry, deliver and be the mother of our child. I needed to figure this out. This drove me harder and faster, needing to fill this desire for her even more. Everything I read had positives and negatives. It was expensive and unpredictable.

As we finished making love, Kate slowly got out of bed to retrieve a warm washcloth. As she returned, she very gently and lovingly wiped my face; my body then removed the harness then cleaned and kissed my womanhood. She then returned to the bathroom cleaning her and I assume the harness then returned to bed.

"Miss, thank you. I love you more than words can express. Miss, I hope you see my love especially when I am in service to you. I appreciate your love, devotion and gratitude even more. You make me feel like the most loved woman alive."

Kate fell asleep curled up at my side. Sleep didn't come easy for me. I needed to find a way for her to have our baby. My baby wanted one; I wanted one for her, for my mother and for us.

September '89

Kate and I continued growing deeper in our love. We were learning about her submissive side both sexually and in serving me as she wanted. I found that Kate really enjoyed me playing with her nipples and just how a simple touch would get her feeling good.

Over the past few months, I had been teasing Kate that after she had our baby and finished breastfeeding I would have her nipples pierced. She kept pushing back rather assertively telling me "No Miss, please no"!

Once in a while I would sway her ass, twice, I swatted her breasts and once I just gave her a look. I told her I wanted her on edge all the time ready for me and knowing how sensitive her nipples are this would do just that for me.

During one quiet conversation I told her I read about submissive women having their nipples pierced and for enjoyment a light weight chain could be attached for playing and teasing.

She pushed back immediately but then backed up, kissing me she said, "Miss, I will never deny you."

We hid as much as we could from Mom, Chelle and Dan; they knew something was different just based on our actions. They never really knew what happened behind our bedroom door. Regardless of how we acted there was always a tremendous amount of love and absolute respect for one another.

On Tuesday, the day after Labor Day, I pulled into the office parking lot and noticed Derrick's car in the lot. I smiled knowing how successful he wanted to be and how much he had done for me recently. I walked into the office and greeted him asking what time he got in. He just responded that he arrived a few minutes ago and wanted to get an early start after a long weekend.

On Monday morning the recruiters and account managers gathered in the conference room giving an update on what is going on.

The second Monday in September as is standard, we gathered in the conference room for Ken's production meeting. Ken and Monica walked in and following them were Joe and Kate. This was different, we all took a pause and looked at each other.

I looked at Kate and she was beaming, smiling like I had never seen while at work. She was standing taller, straighter. I looked at her, she just winked.

"Happy Monday team" Ken started, "Joe?"

Joe spoke in a very upbeat tone. "Guys, I wanted to say thanks for everything you do and for the recent quality of your work." He looked at Kate then said, "Because of your hard work" he paused then looked at us at the table, "And the amount of new clients, additional contractors and growth, we have hit a new peak. A peak not only in contractors and clients but financially."

There were smiles all around the table.

Joe continued, "And because of that and Kate's efforts as well as her hard work over the last three years, we are promoting her. Making her our HR Generalist effective immediately. She has really earned it and has grown in her skills tremendously. So if you or your clients need anything related to Human Resources, send them to her. I am giving her those responsibilities."

Almost as if on command everyone broke into applause. Ken spoke up, "Kate, any comments?"

She blushed crimson and softly spoke, "Thank you sir, Monica, Joe, and team I am honored."

I looked over and saw Derrick smiling from ear to ear. There was a gleam in his eyes, a gleam I had never seen when someone looked at Kate, besides me.

Joe and Kate left the room as we started the next and standard part of the meeting.

I quickly wrote a note. "Pregnant, I am going to get you pregnant." I folded it and put it to the side. I was so proud of my baby.

During the meeting it was customary for each account manager and recruiter to talk about what they were working on. When Derrick's turn came around, he was humble as was his normal but he had been kicking ass, quietly running under the radar with humility and intelligence.

Then when it was my turn I spoke about the new contract pending with Mellon Bank branch offices. They were almost ready to sign the SOW for their Network Operations Center to be handled but us and that I would need a full dedicated recruiter.

"Ken, Liz and team, look this is going to be a heavy lift. This contract, when Mellon signs, will be for up to thirty-five positions. They range from network administrators, system analysts, desk side support and help desk technicians. All full time contractors, which means money and bill rates. It is a five year SOW."

I looked at the room, "I know you all have other roles but Mellon's IT shop is here in Pittsburgh. Let's kick some ass please." I looked last at Derrick who was smiling and I winked at him.

"Anything else? No?" Liz chimed in, "Okay get to it. Beth, Derrick, stay back with Ken and me."

I swallowed hard but kept smiling as the room emptied. When the door closed Ken spoke up.

"Beth, when will you get this SOW signed?"

"Sir, I am hoping to have it by the end of the week. The Director told me unofficially the contract was ours but is waiting for Procurement to process it."

Liz spoke next, looking at Derrick, "How do you like working with Beth? Are you two working well together? Experiencing any issues?"

"Ma'am?" He inquired, looking at Liz then Ken, then back at Liz.

"I am sorry" he hesitated, "I thought I was doing well. We seem to be clicking well." He looked at me. "Is there an issue with my performance?"

"Wait! Ken, Liz." I spoke up rather quickly turning in my chair looking at Ken chiming in.

"Derrick is great; he is tracking better than I was. He is attentive to the candidate, to the job orders, hell; he will out produce my numbers soon. Most importantly, he is too humble. He is kicking ass. Seriously kicking ass."

As I turned to straighten out in the chair I felt a sharp pain in my back. A dreadful pain that shot from the center of my back to my left shoulder. I couldn't keep a straight face.

"Hey" Derrick leaned over, "Are you okay?"

I just nodded. Ken and Liz looked at me with concern but I nodded reassuring them.

Ken smiled "That's what I thought. Derrick when this contract comes in you will be the primary recruiter. Don't fuck up."

They stood, pushed their chairs back and walked out of the conference room. I was beaming, they loved Derrick. I looked at him and just smiled trying to ignore the pain in my back. He had a look of relief on his face.

"Hey I need to do something, but let's have dinner tonight as a celebration, me, you and Kate. I will not take no for an answer Derrick?"

I picked up my stuff including the note and slowly stood. "Trust me, dinner tonight, my treat."

I walked to the back office and knocked on Kate's door. I handed her the note and simply said, "We have a date tonight; dinner at Vincent's."

Reading the note Kate's eyes opened wide and smiled. "Keep smiling my love, keep smiling." Her facial expression immediately changed! I turned and walked to my desk.

As we closed the office for the day, I asked Derrick if he was okay in letting his hair down and enjoying some light hearted conversation and getting to know Kate. He found no objection but asked if there were topics he needed to stay away from as he didn't want to offend her.

Very gently, I reached out and touched his arm saying that nothing was off limits. It was three coworkers getting together for dinner, friendly conversation, some drinks and chemistry. I added that nothing was off limits.

He looked stunned for a moment, "Wait. What do you mean nothing is off limits?"

I winked. "Look, let's just have a good night, dinner and a few drinks."

"Okay Beth, I was concerned. I mean, Kate is your fiancée."

I shrugged my shoulders again, "Yes, so what? She is my lover, my everything and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. What's wrong Derrick?" He didn't respond.

Kate approached and the three of us headed out. "Derrick, just follow us."

I opened the passenger side door and while standing in her way, I said, "Kiss me now Kate. Kiss me and mean it."

There was a lust in her kiss, a passion like many nights before. She broke the kiss, "Miss, do you really mean it?"

"Baby, yes I do. Please get in the car." I stepped to the side and walked to the driver's side as I opened the door and twisted to sit down. That pain came back, this time lower in my back but thankfully not as sharp.

As I started pulling out of the parking lot, I made certain that Derrick was following us. I moved my hand to Kate's thigh. She felt warm, she was heated, and I mean heated. If I was right, she was getting warm over the thought of getting pregnant and being a mom.

"Kate, he is going to give us a baby, or at least I am going to ask him to give us his sperm. Not tonight but one day, soon." I stroked her thigh softly under her skirt.

"Baby, I need you to get to know him and understand him and agree to this if we choose to ask him."

I ran my thumb across her panties covered clit. "He is tall and fucking sexy isn't he? I bet he is as strong as an ox and could fuck for hours." I paused, still stroking her clit but paying attention to driving.

"And I bet if you liked sweaty men you would let him fuck you. In fact I am certain you would cum on his cock like you do on mine and I did yours."

"Miss" she swallowed, moaning, "Miss ... may I cum?" Her legs were shaking.

"No you may not, not until we are home. And don't even think about even the smallest orgasm." I pulled my hand from her clit as we pulled into the parking lot of Vincent's. As I parked, I leaned over and kissed her.

"I love you more than you know Kate. You are my lover, my fiancée, my heart and soul. You are my everything." I kissed her once more quickly.

I slowly straightened up and opened my door getting out of the car waiting for Derrick. We walked in together; I led the way followed by Kate then Derrick.

Very quietly I asked the hostess for a booth or table in the back or one against the walls. She nodded and asked to give me a moment. She found a booth in the back. As we walked back, the hostess showed us a booth asking if this was acceptable. Derrick spoke up in affirmation, it was then that I grabbed Kate's elbow gently. She paused, I let Derrick go first. He took a seat.

"Kate dear, please sit next to Derrick, I will sit on this side." I looked at Derrick and he smiled. As I took a seat, I looked behind me to ensure I was not obstructing his view.

As our server arrived with three glasses of water she asked if we would like something to drink. I responded that I am the designated driver but would have one drink then water for the remainder of the evening.

When she asked Kate, I immediately responded, "She and I will have an Irish whiskey on the rocks. Won't we Kate?"

"I, um, yes, that is fine." I could see the fear in her eyes knowing she was in a skirt, although it was a skirt that was past her knees but it was still a skirt.

"Sir?" The waitress looked at Derrick.

"Sure that would be nice, neat."

I just smiled inside as Kate stood, and excused herself to the ladies room. She took her purse with her. I wouldn't embarrass her here like I did in Key West but I wanted her panties off and on the edge for tonight. As she returned with her purse in hand, I asked if she was okay for which she nodded indicating that all was well. She returned to her seat next to Derrick.

"So Kate, Beth has shared a few things with me about you and we have hung out some at the lunches but I really don't know much about you." He smiled, "Now tell me Beth's deep dark secrets." He smiled and told her he was just kidding.

They started chatting a bit and I just watched them interact. My god he was an amazing man, tall, confident, his eyes strong, goodness I was getting crazy ideas in my head.

Our drinks arrived, we ordered dinner. I enjoyed the one drink only after drinking water afterwards.

I was brought back to reality when Kate asked him. "So Mr. Amazing Recruiter, why are you still single?"

"Since I have been back this is the first time I have really gone out. So I apologize if I seem awkward. I haven't had the chance except with family so thank you."

"When you say since you have been back do you mean from the Marines?" Beth asked.

Derrick went on to explain how he had gotten out of the Marines after some time 'milling around' looking for himself Monica reached out to him through his family. Derrick finished by saying that Monica and his mother were college roommates and that they shared a special bond.

Kate chimed in immediately, "Derrick, Beth and I both know what that type of bond can be like."

Kate had a second drink but Derrick decided not to as he was also driving home. At one point during dinner Derrick made a few really funny jokes. I was very cognizant in Kate's reactions and actions towards Derrick.

If she wasn't comfortable with him, then this whole crazy-ass idea of mine would never work and I would drop it quickly.

Part way through dinner, I excused myself to the restroom and left the two of them alone. When I returned they were laughing, smiling and just enjoying themselves.

I commented, "If I didn't know better, I would think you two are getting along well."

I winked at them both. "Thankfully I am strong enough in my relationship with Kate to be very supportive of this fun. Please continue, I insist. As I have said to you previously Derrick, Kate is my fiancée but you two are both important to me and I want to see your friendship grow and flourish. You know Derrick Kate is so much more beautiful than I am." Kate immediately blushed and Derrick just smiled.

Whether it was purposeful or on accident Derrick responded, "Well ma'am, you have a fun, beautiful and amazing fiancée. She will make you a beautiful bride and wife."

Kate just blushed as I replied, "One day she will make an even more beautiful, loving and amazing mother."

As dinner concluded and as promised, I paid the bill. We walked out of the parking lot and went home. Getting home that night was different. We were not in a hurry, everything was effortless, loving, and we never wanted that night to end however I was extremely tired. As soon as my head hit the pillow that night, I was sound asleep.

I woke to Kate kissing my neck and humming softly. Her fingers were slowly playing with my torso just as light as a feather. I felt as if nothing mattered except for what we were doing at that moment.

"Good morning Beth." She continued kissing my neck, "I had a wonderful dinner date with you." She paused slightly, "and Derrick."

I pulled her on top of me kissing her in a very romantic manner. "Tell me while we make love, do you want him to impregnate you?"

Kate took me to that cloud nine level as we made love. She purred the entire time. Our climax was equally strong and powerful as we engaged in a wonderful 69. I flipped around coming back to look in her eyes and asked again. She kissed me deeply and begged for me to make it work for Derrick to impregnate her.