Life, Love, and a Career Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby IVF is expensive, will you take him naturally?"

Her response was immediate, "Only if you are there with me. You must be there with me, making love to me. Miss it is the only way I would consider it."

"I will love, of course I will." I sighed, "I will figure it out, and I just need time. He needs to be okay with this."

I was really busy over the next few days but noticed every morning Derrick was in the office before I was. Each morning I complimented him on his drive and desire to succeed and cautioned him not to burnout. I needed my favorite Marine 'big and strong' to fill positions.

Three nights after our first 'dinner date' we went out again. As we entered Vincent's I instructed Kate to go directly to the ladies room and remove her panties. When she returned to her seat, I could see by the look in her eyes she was already on edge, horny, needy. I was happy internally and externally as we sat in the same seats.

We spent the next three hours chatting and just enjoying the evening and each other's company. As we went to leave I twisted funny while standing and immediately I winced in pain falling back to the chair.

Both Kate and Derrick stood quickly hurrying to me, assisting me to stand. Once I assured them I was fine, with Derrick's assistance we put on our coats and made our walk out to the parking lot.

I hugged him, whispering in his ear words of thanks and praise for how wonderful he is. I reassured him that I was fine to drive. Kate was next to Derrick the entire time as he assisted me into the driver's seat. I motioned for Kate to come closer. I whispered in her ear to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek which she did.

Kate did and once buckled in we started our ride home. Stopping at a traffic light, I ran my hand up her inner thigh and confirmed my suspicions. She was dripping, her moisture flowing.

"Baby, I bet if I just bumped your clit you would have an orgasm right here in my car. Wouldn't you?" I smiled stroking her thigh.

I slowly ran my fingers up and down her inner thigh and barely brushed the tips of my fingers across her hood. Kate trembled and screamed out begging to cum.

"Yes pet, cum for your Miss." that is all she needed, I slowly stroked her then she shook and shuddered and as she peaked I heard her, "Derrick" she quickly covered her mouth, "oh fuck me please Miss, please fuck me."

As she came down from her pleasurable mountain, I held her gently, "We will fuck you, we will make you the mother you so want to be. We will be a family my dearest."

That next morning I walked in and saw Derrick again, "Good morning early bird" I paused, he didn't react, "Derrick, you know this isn't a competition. You don't need to beat me here every day." I winked at him and walked to the break room and got a cup of coffee.

Derrick was hesitant all morning. When I tried to have a conversation with him he just ignored me, which was highly out of character. After lunch I walked over to his cubicle and sat down on part of the desk. He looked up at me inquisitively.

"Out with it now and stop this bullshit." I said soft enough for only him to hear. He shook his head 'no' for which I wasn't having any of that. I stood grabbing the desk as I felt a little tightness in my back. "Smoking area. Now!"

I walked away heading towards the back office finding Kate. Knocking on her door, I instructed her to follow me now as I needed her.

The three of us met outside in the smoking area outside. With all of us together and with no one in earshot, I looked at him and again told him to speak his mind.

He looked at Kate while addressing me, "Beth you took me on a date with your fiancée. I am fucking confused. What do you want?"

Kate spoke up before I could. Derrick turned his head quickly and looked at her.

"We like you. You are a kind, fun and wonderful man and most importantly, we trust you. Yes, we are engaged, yes, I serve Beth as my Miss and my queen. Yes we are most definitely a committed couple, but I am starting to like being around you, a lot!" Kate really emphasizes her last words.

She continued, "I am a lesbian, not bisexual but you are so fun to be around. I am sorry if I led you on." She paused, "I dated men in high school and a few in college but none have done to me what Beth has done, except you."

His head turned immediately looking at me. I put my hand on his chest.

"We do like being around you, you are special to me and to Kate. We both see so many wonderful things in you." His eyes never left mine. He stood there dumbfounded.

"Okay, you want me to be straight with you?"

I paused, No pun intended." I took Kate's hand in mine. "Yes we are a lesbian couple maybe; just maybe a small part of me is bisexual. That doesn't negate the fact that we like you as a person also. And if you force me to tell you, yes you are attractive, very attractive. But that still doesn't negate the fact I am totally, fully, deeply in love with my Kate. She is mine and I am hers."

Kate looked at him and I was astonished by what she did and said.

Placing her hand on his heart she said, "Derrick, I need you to make love to me. To help me." Kate stopped for a moment, briefly looked into my eyes then back at Derrick then said as plain as any other conversation.

"To help us get pregnant."

I looked at him, "Derrick, we like you and would never hurt you but we are wondering if you would help us."

His reaction was as expected; astounded, shocked to say the least.

I wouldn't say he flipped out but I slowly explained to him how we wanted a baby and how the costs for IVF are excessive. I went on to share how we felt that a man like him, with his honor, ethics and kindness would understand and hopefully be supportive.

"Derrick, I want nothing more than to give Beth a baby for us to become mothers, to fulfill her life and mine."

Kate moved closer to him still with her hand on his chest, just over his heart and continued, "I understand if you say no Derrick."

She paused and looked at me without moving her hand. With even more conviction in her voice she finished saying, "I want to give my queen a baby. Please, would you please think about it?"

We lowered our hands from his chest. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"You would have no fatherly or financial responsibilities. We would not seek anything from you. If you wanted, you would be part of his or her life. I would never take that from you."

Releasing his hand, I kissed his cheek and Kate kissed the other. We then turned and went back into the office leaving him standing there.

I returned to my desk and saw the fax from Mellon Bank, the SOW sitting on my desk. As Derrick walked back in I smiled and said, "Derrick, it's time for my favorite Marine to step up, jump on board and become even more successful with me."

I looked in his eyes saying "You might hate my fucking guts right now and no I am not trying to confuse you but we both spoke with our hearts. Now let's get our asses to work and figure that out later Marine."

He nodded "Yes ma'am.

Fuck, he called me ma'am.

November '89

I previously called Derrick out on needing him to step up to the plate and work his ass off on the contract but he seemed to be working later and arriving earlier than anyone else in the office. Even Liz questioned me about it. I hinted I would approach him about taking care of himself and not working too many hours.

Because of the team's hard work but mostly Derrick, we performed amazingly well on the Mellon account. We had most positions filled, a few hard ones we were looking to subcontract out which meant I wasn't making as much money but we were still looking for them. Liz was thrilled and Ken was smiling.

Thanksgiving was soon upon us. While sitting at dinner with Kate and Mom Tuesday before Thanksgiving, I spoke up and asked "Mom, I have a favor." Kate immediately looked nervous.

"Of course dear"

"We have a guy at work that has nowhere to eat Thanksgiving dinner. I would like to invite him over. His name is Derrick and he works really hard and I want to ensure he has someone to be with." I looked at Kate.

"Frances he is a very nice man and is a really hard worker and he isn't going home for the holiday."

"Certainly girls, of course he is welcome to join us."

We looked at each other and both thanked her. That night while lying in bed, we just cuddled, Kate drifting off, smiling as she was sleeping. I started to get a little happy myself thinking of the day that if I could convince Derrick to do this. I was giddy with joy wondering what it would be like to hold our baby. Sleep for me didn't come.