Life of a Cuck Pt. 01 - Meeting Mark

Story Info
Part 1.
2.8k words
4.36
7.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrianM207
BrianM207
48 Followers

My wife and had been in a cuckold marriage for a number of years at this point. It started not long after we met. We both expressed our fantasies, desires and kinks, and remarkably they pretty much lined up. We did our best to keep it as discreet as possible. Like a lot of couples, one of our rules was 'no friends'. We didn't want to mix our sex life with our personal lives. But that changed this one fateful night at a party with her co-workers.

She worked part time at some tech company while she was getting her own business off the ground. Just running errands, filing paperwork, that sort of stuff. All of her co-workers were polite and friendly, but she didn't know them all that well, seeing as how she wasn't there full time. One day her boss invited her to a party at his house. He said she should know most of the people there as it was mostly people from their work. She told me she really wanted to go and wanted me to come along. I agreed and she was excited about it. The night came and she looked amazing. My wife Ashley is a pretty petite woman. She's about 5'6", 110 pounds with long legs and a slim frame. She has fairly small tits, but they are perfect looking, and a nice round bubble butt. She's very tan and athletic with short brown hair that just touches her shoulders. This night she wore a little black dress. It was tight up top, showcasing her cute breasts, and opened up and flowed a bit more at the bottom. It went to about mid thigh, so if she bent over for any reason, anyone around would have a perfect view of her ass.

Leading into this night, we had put our cuckold lifestyle on hold for a bit. With her working part time all while trying to get her business up and running, she was very busy. Which is also the reason I think she wanted to go to this party, just to get out for the first time in a while. She remarked how excited she was for me to meet some of the people and have a few drinks and let loose. But, she said she was especially excited for me to meet her boss and the host, Mark. She told me he was good looking, funny, laid back, charming, the whole package. It became clear to me that she had a crush on him. I wanted to question weather anything had happened between them, but i bit my tongue as I didn't want to start an argument when she was looking forward to a good night. Plus, I was hoping to get laid later myself.

When we arrived, the party was in full swing. She introduced me to her boss and our host, Mark. She was right on all levels. He was about 6 feet tall and a couple hundred pounds. Short brown hair and eyes. You could tell he worked out and took care of himself. The bi side of me was attracted to him instantly, so I understood if she was as well. He showed us around and said he would catch up later. We were enjoying ourselves, but the meat of this story happens at the end of the night.

It was getting late and people were filtering out. I had gone out back to have a smoke and met some folks and got to talking. I didnt realize that I had been out there for well over an hour. I walked back in through the back door into the kitchen and asked a guy in there if he had seen Ashley. He just laughed and pointed to the living room. I walked through the archway and froze in my tracks. There was my wife, bent over the couch getting fucked by Mark. The top of her dress was pulled down, exposing her tits, and he had the bottom lifted up while he fucked her. There were 2 other guys threre watching as well. "Ashley what the fuck!!?!" I shouted. The 2 guys turned and looked at me, but they didn't stop. "Hey man....stop fucking my wife!" I yelled. I started to take a step towards them when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the guy from the kitchen.

"Hey. It's cool man. Just chill."

"Chill?! Chill? That's my wife!!" I shouted back.

"Not right now she isnt. He replied.

I watched in disbelief as my wife moaned with pleasure. She had cucked me so many times in the past, but never like this. Never without me knowing it was coming. Never in front of this many people. Never with this level of embarrassment. The other 2 guys had taken their pants off and started to stroke their cocks. Me? I was still being restrained watching my wife get railed.

"Fuck she's so hot man. Shes taking it like a slut too" the guy holding me back said. I tried to wriggle free but it was no use, he was now holding me with my arms behind my back.

"This is so fucked up!" I yelled. Ashley pushed Mark off of her. She got up and looked at me.

"No...what's fucked up is that I married a man with a small dick who can't fuck me right!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. She walked over and stood in front of me now. "What's fucked up is that I married a man who prefers wearing women's panties instead of men's underwear!" With that she undid my belt and pulled down my pants showing everyone the purple lace thong I had been wearing all night. They all just laughed at me. But the humiliation only turned me on. My little cock started to grow. She let her dress fall to the ground now and was completely naked. "And what's even more fucked up is that you can't wait to suck his dick!"

She was right. I was just a pathetic sissy cuck. I didn't deserve her pussy, nor did her her pussy deserve to be fucked my such a small cock. What I did deserve was to make sure his cock was as hard as it could be for her. I had become so use to my roll over the years that yes, I did want it. Yes, I did crave it. And maybe on some level, I wanted his cock more than her pussy. But I didn't want or need her co-workers to know all of this. But now everyone was staring at me. All of them now completely naked as well.

"Go on....suck his dick!" She commanded. The guy holding me released me and as he did gave me a little shove. My pants were still around my ankles and it caused me to trip and fall which got a big laugh from everyone. They were all now standing there watching my every move. I looked up at her, now towering over me. Her body glistening with sweat. "Well...." I tried to stand up but she pushed me back down. "Crawl" she commanded. And like the true beta that I am, I did as I was told.

I crawled over to Mark. I could hear the snickering and whispering. They were all wondering if I was gonna do it. Truth is, I wanted to. His cock was gorgeous

7 inches, decently thick, perfectly clean shaven. I didn't know if he was bi. I didn't know of this had been arranged before hand, but he wasn't saying no. I could feel all eyes on me. I looked around at all of them focused on me. Everyone was so much younger and in better shape, and all the guys had bigger cocks. I was filled with a mix of jealousy, humiliation, and arousal. I looked up at him, smile on his face and cock in his hand. I got on my knees and looked around. They were all eagerly awaiting to see if I would do it. I gave Ashley one last glance. Her arms were folded and she had an angry look on her face. I knew if I didn't do it, things would be way worse. So I reached my hand out and replaced his. I took a breath and shoved him in my mouth. They all roared with laughter and applause. I started to suck on his big stick but could hear them all around me.

"Oh my god, I can't believe he did it!"

"No wonder she needs to fuck around"

"A real man gets his dick sucked, he doesn't do the sucking"

"So fucking pathetic"

The last one was Ashley. She was right. I was nothing more than a cock craving sissy cuck. I couldn't help myself. I started slurping and sucking like my life depended on it. I wanted it so bad. She knew. She knew I had been thinking about him all night. She knew I wouldn't talk back or disrespect her. She knew who I really was. My hands made their way around to his perfectly sculpted ass and I forced his entire length down my throat. I had become quite good at it over the years, which was confirmed by his moaning. From the corner of my eye I could see the other two guys now sitting on the couch and Ashley on her knees in front of them. I was so turned on now, so much so that I thought I was going to cum in my panties. I myself started to moan. I felt someone from behind removing my pants from my ankles. It was the guy from the kitchen again(I later found out his name was Alan). I felt Alan's hands on my head again. I pulled away from Mark and looked behind me to find he had his cock ready for me as well. He wasn't as big as Mark, but still bigger than me. I quickly started sucking on his while I jerked Mark off.

Ashley's moans turned my attention to her. She was now on the floor on all fours getting spit roasted by two random guys. "Your wife takes dick like a pro." Mark said moving my head back to his own throbbing member. I put him back in my mouth, content that my wife was getting what she needed. And truthfully, I was too. It had been so long since we had played with others. I could her my wife moaning in pleasure, it definitely made my little cock twitch. Then, it happened. "I think you need to get down there next to her." Mark said to me. I froze. Was he serious? I had only ever been fucked by my wife and her bulls, and only ever in a more private and intimate setting. There is obviously nothing wrong with being gay or bi or whatever you want. But, for me to be getting fucked right next to my wife, in front of, at least to me, complete strangers was terrifying. I didn't really have time to think about it though as Mark guided me next to my wife all while pulling off my shirt. I was now just in my thong, on all fours lined up next to her.

I felt Mark move my thong aside and start playing with my hole. "No" I moaned. I had never been fucked raw with no lube before. I felt his spit roll down my crack, so I was at ease just a little bit, but still crazy nervous. "Please" I moaned again. I honestly didn't even know if I was asking him please stop or please fuck me at that point. The image around me of Ashley getting her mouth and pussy absolutely destroyed sent my mind into overdrive. She was going all out. Slurping, gagging, screaming, moaning. But my attention was back on my own backside as I felt the tip of Mark's girth enter me. I moaned with my own pleasure. I heard him chuckle. I saw Alan walk over in front of my wife and she started to jerk him off in front of me. Mark inched in further and I let out a little "ow", he just slapped my ass. I knew my place by this point. After another minute or so he was all the way in. And I was in heaven. Man, he knew how to fuck. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting himself into my sissy hole. There was so much stimulation around me that I came in my panties almost instantly. My wife recognized my moaning and made sure to point it out to everyone.

"Awww....little sissy bitch just came in his pretty panties"

I heard all the guys laugh. I didn't care at that point. They had put me in my place and I had fully accepted it. Mark continued to pound me as Alan made his way back over to my mouth. I took him inside of me and sucked it like it was my job. He started to moan louder and louder.

"Oh...oh fuck...I'm gonna fucking cum." He announced.

"Do it all over his face!" Ashley shouted.

He pulled out and started jerking his cock. I opened wide, I knew who I was. He moaned once again and then shot a huge load all over my face. Some in my mouth, some in my eye and it all felt so good. Not long after, Jason(the one my wife had been sucking off)said he was close and my wife told him to do the same. He scooted over to me and proceeded to follow suit. None of his landed in my mouth, mostly my forehead and hair. I felt so used and so turned on again. I looked over at my wife, she was panting and moaning. Alex(the guy who was fucking her)was giving it to her good.

"Oh fuck!" She cried as she came.

"Fuck....I'm so close" Alex added.

"Cum inside me!" Ashley begged him.

That was all he needed to hear. It took him about 3 more thrusts until he deposited his load into her wet pussy. But she wasn't done yet. The 3 guys all sat on the couch. Mark pulled out of me and switched to Ashley. She had me crawl around to the front of her so we were face to face, mine covered in two loads of cum. The look of pure joy in her eyes made me so happy.

"Fuck baby....fuck he's so big. Fuck it feels so good. Oh my god....holy shit!!" I watched as my wife squirted all over the place. I had never seen her have that intense of an orgasm ever. Not from any other bull, and certainly not from me. She motioned for me to come to her. I crawled a bit closer and she kissed me deeply. She was licking their cum, holding it on her tongue and putting it in my mouth. I could feel myself getting hard again. "Cum in my pussy Mark!" She moaned. He grabbed her and started pumping as fast as he could. It only took about a minute for him to unload inside of her. "Get over here and clean me out!" She demanded.

Mark made his way to the couch with the other 3. They all watched me as I crawled around behind her and ate 2 loads of cum from her soping pussy. I didn't care that they were making fun of me. I wanted it all. My wife knew that my cuck mind wouldn't be able to resist. I lapped it all up like the good slave I was. Then, something else unexpected happened. "Uh oh....looks like his little dick is hard again. Why don't you jerk off onto your sexy wife's face." Mark bellowed from the couch.

Ashley got her knees smiled at me, "Go for it baby" she encouraged. I took out my less than impressive manhood to a chorus of laughs and started to stroke. As to be expected, it didn't take long before I shot my load all over her face. "Clean it up!" She demanded. I heard them snicker again as I licked my own cum off of my wife's face.

There was some small talk before we headed out. My wife made me drive home in just my panties. She told me in the car that she had been fucking Mark for almost 2 months. She had caught him and Alan at work one day, but instead of walking away, she masterbated in front of them while they fucked. She found out they were both bi and that they hooked up on a pretty regular basis. She told them about our lifestyle and Mark wanted her to bring me into their play sessions. She thought this was the more fun way to tell me. After that Mark became our regular bull. A lot changed when that happened. She spent more time at his place since her business was up and running. After a couple months, he told us that he was going to start hosing monthly swinger parties at his house. He was going to kick it off with a Halloween party. And that's where my new life truly began...

BrianM207
BrianM207
48 Followers