Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
234 Followers

I took in the outfit, and I liked the look. I started with the top, and it was all loose and baggy, thank god. When I tightened the leather strings, everything quickly became tight. It pressed my breasts together, but I didn't feel uncomfortable since it seemed to tighten all-around simultaneously instead of in a single place. The second string tightened around my abs until you could see the hint of them. It wasn't that uncomfortable either, and it hugged my skin tightly. I started to enjoy the feel as I put on the panties learning to start with that next time since my flexibility was somewhat affected by the top.

The panties were simple and fit perfectly on my body. They were tight, though but hid my balls and cock if I tucked them behind. I then realized I didn't feel the zipper and only leather. Crystal must have specially created these panties for me to look completely female. This might mess with the perception of the client that they were dealing with only a female Dominatrix until I unzipped the panties. Then Surprise, a cock comes out and a large one at that.

What a Mischivious little Minx I have.

I then put on the high heels. They were a pain in the ass, but I got them on with a little work, and the leather was tight. A simple string in the back seemed to run down the length, and I realized I could have made my life easier loosening that string up. I then tightened the sting, and it looked really good in contrast to my skin. It filled the gap to my cock, and I started to slip on the gloves.

This came with the realization that it didn't attach to the top. Instead, the Sting just tightened there, and with that single tightening, it became skin tight. Everywhere the leather was, I felt like I was being hugged tightly, but not too tightly. The longer I felt it on my skin, too, the more I enjoyed it, and I found a new Love for leather outfits.

I moved to the Mirror and saw myself in the mirror, letting my hair down. I smirked, and I could see a Dominant woman ready to deal with naughty little sissy boys and naughty little sluts. The woman in the Mirror knew how to deal with them, and I felt powerful.

I liked what I saw and felt a weird sort of power flow through me, and that smirk remained.

I loved how I looked in it! There was one problem, though.

I took another step and almost lost my balance. I haven't walked in heels before. These were platform heels, but I needed some time to walk it out. As I did so, watching in the mirror as I got used to them, I found a note.

I walked over feeling a little in control, and I read the note. I didn't notice before.

It read:

Hey, Just to let you know, I knew that you would need to pick up some make-up for your skin tone and some things like that for Tomorrow. I talked to Samantha and picked some of them up from some specialty shops. You can pay me back when you have the cash advance from Samantha. So Don't worry about picking things up tonight. Just punish my naughty Pussy extra hard to make up for it! :D

I smiled, realizing that I had forgotten all about preparations for tomorrow. I thanked her in my mind even as I thought, 'What a naughty girl. I will let her anticipate a little longer.'

Yes, That is why...

Nothing to do with the fact that I have almost tripped sixteen fucking times in these heels.

Madjic
Madjic
234 Followers
12