Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored the plea, and with another two clicks of my heels, I was in front of her passing the wand against her sensitive pussy. "You will not cum without permission, Slave!" I ordered, and a look of horror and desperation covered her face before pleasure racked through her body from her pussy. I pressed it to her pussy, hearing the sound of vibrating fluids throughout the room.

"I about to Cum!" Crystal yelled, and I moved the Wand away quickly.

Crystal loudly groaned as I edged her and her hips pushed out, looking for the pleasure that was just denied, "Did I say you could cum, slave?" I asked.

"Mistress, please! Let me cum!" Crystal begged.

"I didn't ask the slave," I said, slapping her face with a controlled level of strength. "I asked, and don't make me repeat myself, Did I say you could cum, slave?" I asked one more time slowly.

"No, Mistress," Crystal said with a whine as I had denied her.

"Your right," I told her clearly, "I didn't give you permission to cum, and you still don't have it." I pushed the wand to her pussy again, and Crystal gasped.

"Oh, God," Crystal cried as her fluids vibrated with her pussy. Her gasps and cries to god filling the room, "Mistress," She started to someone who might listen, "Please, Let me Cum!" Crystal begged.

I watched her preparing her pussy for what I wanted and said flatly, "NO, Slave, Hold it."

"PleSAe!" Her voice strained so much desperation and want in that tone. "PleaSE! Mistress, I am about to Cum!" Crystal cried out, and I moved the wand away from her pussy again. Her Groans were filling the room.

"No," I told her, "You do not have permission to cum yet, Slave," I told Crystal flatly.

"Please, Mistress, I need IT!" Crystal begged loudly, and I pushed the wand to her pussy again. The vibration shook her. The dripping fluids increased in volume as the wand vibrated against that wanting cunt.

"Hold it," I told her instead. Crystal groaned with my order and gritted her teeth. I watched, and her groans and moans sounded even louder. I then removed the Vibrator, and Crystal's hips bucked again in the air. Her arms strained against the restraints, and she cried.

"Mistress, Please," Crystal sobbed. "I want to cum; I want to cum, I really need to cum, MistresssssssSSS!" Crystal begged pleadingly.

I felt my cock twitch wanting her pussy so bad as I saw the fluids drip to the nasty smelling ground. I moved the wand back, and Crystal couldn't contain her voice as I told her, "Hold it in, Slave, Hold it in. You are not allowed to cum." My voice was loud, and she heard over her screams.

"I NEED TO CUM! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM, MISTRESSSSS!" Crystal's cries and begging continued. I felt so good watching her strain against the restraints, and a wicked smile grew on my face as I pulled the wand away from her pussy again. Her hips bucked again, and Crystal Cried, "PLEASE! I NEED TO CUM!" Her voice was hitting a pitch that I never heard from her before, and I moved.

With five clicks of the heels, I grabbed a couple of condoms from the condom drawer and ripped open a package with my teeth and dry hand. I then slipped the condom onto my cock and strode back as Crystal sobbed. Her sight seemed to have failed her for the moment, "Please, Mistress, I want to cum," She sobbed, and I didn't say a thing as I pushed the wand against her pussy again. "MISTRESS!" Crystal screamed as the pleasure filled her head again. Her screams echoing in the basement, and I watched her near the peak of cumming again. Right as she was Screaming out she was going to cum I removed the wand.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Crystal screamed as the wand moved away. The despair in her voice heard to anyone within earshot.

"You may cum," I told her as I bent my knees to get myself under her and I shoved my cock up into her now spasming pussy with the fresh insertion of my monster cock. Crystal didn't even scream; her mouth opened wide, gapping in wordless pleasure as her pussy erupted with fresh fluids all over my leather outfit. Fresh pussy juice dripping down the shirt and down my leather heels.

Crystal's scream of pleasure came a full two minutes later as my cock continued to push into her, and I started to move as pleasure roared through her pussy to her mind. "AHHHHHHHHH!" The scream sounded suddenly as I roughly fucked her spasming pussy, deliberately making her cum over and over again on my cock. The pleasure filled my mind as I finally took my sweet slutty slave.

I Finally erupted as Crystal seemingly continued to squirt with each thrust. My cock filled the condom inside her womb as her scream continued.

I pulled out as the condom slipped off and pulled out the full condom. Crystal's scream finally died down. Her voice sounded hoarse from the screaming. I tied up the condom and ripped open a fresh one. I watched as I slipped on the second condom waiting for Crystal to recover.

Minutes rolled past, and I closed my lips to hers. The kisses were returned a couple of seconds later as Crystal seemed to come back to herself.

"Oh, My God," Crystal said as I broke the kiss.

"Ready for round two?" I asked her seriously.

I didn't want to give her that choice at this moment, but something told me I needed to ask. Crystal looked down at my hard condom-covered cock and shook her head, "I, I need a minute." Crystal said, huffing in the air, "I, I think I saw my dead Great grandparents there. I never met them before either." Crystal said, and I chuckled.

I opened the restraints legs first, allowing her arms to carry her weight before I then released them. Crystal continued to gasp, and I brought her over to the bed. I sat her down on my lap. I then kissed her lips. Crystal greedily returned the kisses, and soon my Cock was in her pussy staring the next round as her arms wrapped around my neck.

Crystal took it at her own pace for round two. That wasn't true for the round three through Six.

After Six, we were in the Jacuzzi naked together, lounging. Crystal held me tight, her naked body refusing to unlatch from me.

"That, Was, Hot," Crystal said, breaking the silence. Nothing had been while we cleaned up after the sex finished, but we needed this cooldown time to talk.

"Thanks, I struggled to maintain things though, Although." I paused, "Watching you beg to cum got me so hard I had to let myself out." I told her truthfully.

"I didn't fake one ounce of that begging," Crystal replied; the exhaustion and the slight hoarseness to her voice spoke of the amount of screaming she did this evening.

"I believed it, and I could hear the desperation in your tone. It had me hot and bothered wanting to take your pussy right away." I told her.

"That was hands down the best series of Orgasms I have ever had. When that cock struck straight to my womb. I can't even begin to explain the pleasure I felt. It was like the world collapsed. I had no idea what happened; all that I knew was my pussy felt so much pleasure. I could only scream to convey the feelings." Crystal finished.

I leaned down to the clutching Crystal and brought her more onto my lap. I then took her lips softly. I didn't want her to think I was restarting sex. I just wanted to convey feelings to her.

Crystal didn't seem to care what the kiss was for and returned it. We lost each other in that embrace, and our tongues played together for minutes before our kiss broke. We both took deep lungfuls of air and smiled at each other.

"Bedtime," I told her, picking her up after that hot soaking in the jacuzzi. "I have school tomorrow. I also am going to Samantha's place. Can I ask you a favor?" I said as I helped her towards the towels.

"Let me guess," I heard Crystal say with a sly tone, "Clean up the outfit and Drive you to Samantha's Funhouse?"

"Well, Yes," I said, slightly embarrassed for no reason. Then I realized there was a reason, and that was the fact that I was getting my girlfriend to clean up the outfit she made so that I could play with someone else.

"No worries," Crystal said with a chuckle as I helped her clean up, "And don't worry about the optics. I would never have told you about Samatha's job if I had a problem with you playing with others." Crystal said as I finished drying her body off.

We moved slowly towards the stairs, and I noticed the mess of fluids in the basement. I winced, realizing I never cleaned up after the messes I made Crystal make.

Crystal didn't say anything, though, and soon we were upstairs into her bedroom. I helped her to bed, and I laid down beside her and pulled her close. Crystal turned so that she faced me, and we kissed. "Good night," Crystal said.

"Good night," I replied as I felt so good my eyelids closed as our arms held each other tightly, breasts pressed together.

I slipped easily into unconsciousness as I heard the soft breathing of my Girlfriend.

12