Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down and ate the now tasteless food on my plate. I couldn't help but want to curse and scream. I felt frustration deep in my soul. I wanted something to play with. I didn't want the sissy, though, and I thought about Alex. I wonder if she was available to come in early? I wanted to make her a plaything.

Finally, I decided while I ate my tasteless food.

Angela: This is your new Mistress speaking. You will come to school early this morning for some training. This will be your first training day. If you don't come, then if you ever want to be my plaything, you will have to come begging to me in the future.

I continued to eat the tasteless food waiting. I decided that when I saw Jake today, it would only be for inspection and sending him on his way. I felt vile and violent today. I don't think I could stand to be in the potential rapist's orbit for too long today.

I finished my food and started to check my backpack for everything I needed, and made sure to grab extra condoms just in case. I still had plenty, but I made sure that I topped up the box of condoms just in case while I was thinking about it.

As I did so, I got a text back.

Alex: I will be there...

12