Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped into the shower, and cold water poured down on me with my heart in my chest going crazy. I loved the feeling that I just felt, but now I felt helpless as my legs trembled in the post-orgasm.

I took deep breaths, and the world slowly righted itself around me, and the tile came into my vision. Crystal entered at some point and looked at me, worried. "Are you all right?" Crystal asked, concerned.

"I think I am swearing off simultaneous orgasms like that," I told her, my hands shaking from that or the cold water.

"Well, Don't do that," Crystal said with a wry smile and got in the tub with me. She laid her body across mine, looking up her face inches below mine in an uncomfortable position. "I think you just learned your clit is extremely sensitive, and you might want to get used to that."

I nodded with an unsure expression. I then wrapped my arms around her pulling Crystal into my breasts. My heart still beating hard.

I needed to think.

12