Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal floated away from me before getting up and with much more stable legs under her now. I couldn't help but smile as I dried myself off, and I watched Crystal doing the same. Crystal stopped and spread her pussy, looking down over her breasts. "I feel some semen finally coming to an end, but I am not sure how to feel about that," Crystal told me with a small smile.

I didn't let her think of it any longer; I closed the distance. My hand trailed down Crystal's stomach, and I slipped my fingers into her pussy. I felt her warm canal with my fingers, and Crystal moaned loudly as my fingers scrambled around. I fingered out a large portion of semen and scooped it out of her pussy with a smile on my face. I held it up to her face, and I didn't need to say anything as Crystal opened those lips for me. My fingers entered those lips, and I felt her lips close around my fingers.

Crystal moaned, and her tongue started to lick around my fingers, seeking the semen that I extracted from her pussy. Her small tongue was on a mission, and I slowly extracted my fingers from her lips with a cock that was rock hard again between my legs.

Crystal opened those lips as I retrieved my fingers and showed me the vicious white semen gurgling it in her mouth. Her tongue rolled it around, making sure she tasted every inch of that semen that was just inside her pussy. I could see the lust on her face as she teased me with it. "Swallow," I ordered.

Crystal closed her lips, the towels were forgotten on the floor, and I saw her throat move twice before opening those lips showing me her empty mouth. My cock was straining again, twitching for some action, and I closed the distance and took her lips. I broke it quickly though, "You little minx," I began, "You are needed upstairs in your bed now," I told her, "You will receive the next part of your reward there."

I took her hand in mine, and I started to take her upstairs swiftly since I would not wait any longer. Crystal giggled as we reached the main floor in seconds. I turned to her as I brought up the stairs, "You think I am only going to fuck you upstairs?" I asked with an incredulous tone.

That giggle ended, and I continued to bring her up the stairs. I could see the excitement and the curiosity as I brought her into her bedroom. I brought her to the edge of the bed, and I sat down. "Now, little Minx, You will get ready for a nice spanking for that little chuckle. I might be wanting to fill you up, but I am still your Mistress, and I think you need to be reminded of that." That was also a lie; I just wanted that satisfying ripple in my hand.

Crystal smiled and laid her stomach across my lap, pressing my cock across it. I wanted to moan with just the touch across my cock. I was throbbing with want and need. I wished I had a paddle in my hand instead. But that satisfying ripple in my hand was what fuelled me now.

"Mistress, I'm sorry," Crystal pouted.

"You will count, little Minx," I told her, keeping my composure. "You will count each time, and you will count to twenty-five," I ordered, "Miss one, and we restart," I finished.

"Mistress-"Crystal began, but my hand came down on her ass, and I no longer knew what she was going to say. "One, Mistress! Thank you," Crystal cried out as I did not hold back as euphoria hit my head as her ass rippled in my hand, going straight to my cock. It twitched in excitement, and my hand came down again. "Two, Mistress! Thank you," Crystal cried out.

The ripple reached the edges of her ass and tried to come back while the rest went down her thighs. I wanted so badly to watch it forever as Crystal cried out again while I felt that ripple in my hand.

My hand came down again and again, and I swore that my cock might blow a load as I felt that ripple. "Ten! Mistress, Thank you!" Crystal cried out. Her pussy was drenched, and I already felt her wet pussy leaking down her thighs and on her ass.

My hand came down again, and to my surprise, liquid sprayed my hand as I heard, "Eleven! Mistress," Crystal moaned involuntarily between words as I rubbed her ass while her pussy squirted that tiny amount. "Thank you so much," Crystal completed.

"Did I say you could cum to your punishment, Minx?" I asked just as my hand came down on her ass again.

"Sorry, Mistress, Twelve! Thank you, Mistress, May I have another to teach my Naughty Minx ass!" Crystal cried out.

That only fueled my desire to fuck my Minx even more, and my hand came down harder, and I knew it would probably bruise. My hand got squirted on again as she screamed out with pain and pleasure.

Again and again, my hand came down, teaching that ass what place it was supposed to be. I knew that this Minx would continue to turn me on even as her ass turned to beat red and cried out in proper but teasing manners for me.

"Mistress! Thank you! Twenty-four, Please May I have another. I want my ass beat red for you to inseminate!" Crystal cried out, her ass shuddering under the touch of my hand as I rubbed it softly. I knew that Crystal was reaching her pain threshold this time as I was not gentle. Her ass continued to shiver before I brought my hand up, and I watched her ass as liquids almost like an oil-coated it.

My hand came down, and Crystal loudly moaned before her pussy erupted again as her masochism took over, squirting all over my hand. Crystal's ass was surely bruised but dripping with liquids showing her want and need for me. "Twenty Five! Thank you, Mistress!" Crystal cried, and I brought her up to look at me.

Tears were streaming down her face, "Do you want your reward, my little Minx?" I asked.

Crystal nodded, "I want you in my pussy so bad, Mistress, Please, Please, Please, Fill me up with your fat futanari cock. Fill my womb with your semen so I can have superior futanari children." Crystal begged.

My cock was already struggling with how hard I was, and I stood upbringing Crystal with me. I tossed her on the bed, hearing a small yelp as she bouched, reaching the headboard. "Spread your legs open," I ordered with a dark look in my eyes. I felt my reason on edge, and my patience had come to an end. I needed release, and my cock twitched in excitement as Crystal put her head on a pillow and spread her legs in an M shape.

I got on the bed on my knees and reached her quickly. I lined my cock up with her pussy looking down at her seeing the tears in her eyes from the pain and her pussy wet from the pleasure she took from that pain. My cock played with her slit, and Crystal groaned at my teasing even as a little of my semen was poking through from my earlier creampies.

"Please, Fuck me, Mistress, I NEED!" Crystal's begging came to an end as I pushed into her feeling her incredible pussy grip me and my semen as a lubricant I penetrated back into her womb. I moaned in pleasure, and my cock was already on edge from the spanking. Crystal's pussy climaxed with my entry, and I leaned down, kissing her. Our lips met, and Crystal's arms wrapped around my neck, embracing me.

My hips pulled back, and I felt Crystal moan even as I pulled out. I pushed in without mercy and began to fuck her with short sharp thrusts again, quickly reaching my own orgasm as Crystal's pussy gripped me like a vice, sucking me in. I couldn't take it, and I kissed her deeply as I released inside of her with a moan of my own. Her legs were wrapping around me, ensuring that I would never pull out of her.

Semen filled her womb once again without anything in the way, and I leaned back my head a little as I came back to myself. Crystal looked at me, and I smirked as I still hadn't pulled out. "I guess I have more work to do since you didn't pass out," I told her.

Crystal shuddered, and her face only showed lust.

The Cries lasted till she lost consciousness, and I snuggled up to her, spent feeling like I emptied my balls into her legendary pussy.

12