Life Of A Happy Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues...
3.5k words
4.27
6.5k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in Master Ben's bed in the morning and proceeded to give him a blowjob like all women do.

He woke up moaning and pushing my head so I would swallow his dick in deeper. When he came, I made sure to swallow all of his cum before we kissed.

A little recap: Ben is my Master and he's 28. I'm Master Ben's slave and I'm 22.

It was a Saturday, and Master Ben had plans for me. We spent some time in the shower together before I got dressed. I had to wear my red mini tight dress and red high heels because that was all I had.

As we ate a late breakfast together, Master Ben told me that I should bring some clothes over so I could change. But I told him to buy me some clothes instead and he agreed.

I worked as a office admin before Covid but during Covid I was jobless for half a year until I found a job as a swab tester. Master Ben worked as a Doctor in his private clinic, and there was some debate on what I should call him at first.

Even during Covid period, there were still quite a number of people around in the shopping malls. Everyone was wearing masks, us included.

Master Ben and I held hands like a couple as we shopped for my clothes. Bought a few clothes, all sexy and slutty looking, some lingerie, and slippers. The store was rather quiet, it was the basement's food stores that were packed and crowded. We ordered some popcorn chicken from the stall as the restaurants were either closed or crowded.

When Master Ben drove us back to my home, he told me to take some stuff with me so I could brought it to his house later.

After entering my home, before I could grabbed my stuff, Master Ben told me pulled my hand and said "Stop!"

"Yes Master?" I turned around and asked.

"Take off your clothes." Master said.

I smiled and replied, "Yes Master" before removing my dress.

"Get down and crawl on the floor, Slave." Master said and I replied "Yes Master".

When I got down on all fours, Master told me to always get naked and crawl when I'm alone with him at either my house or his house. Then he told me to proceed with my stuff and I crawled. "Ah!" I moaned and smiled when Master Ben spanked my butt and laughed.

I took an empty plastic bag from the kitchen to put my toiletries inside from my bedroom's bathroom. I had to bite on the plastic bag and crawled naked to the living room and gave it to Master Ben before crawling to my bedroom for some clothes.

"Hey Angie! Come back here!" Master said.

"Yes Master" I replied and quickly crawled back to the living room.

"What are you doing? What's taking so long?" Master asked.

"I'm picking out some clothes to bring with me, hold on, Master." I said.

Master gently slapped my face and said "No. I've already bought the clothes you will need. Besides, you will always be naked anyway! Hahaha!"

I laughed and said "Haha! That's true. I'm sorry for being stupid, Master."

"That's okay. Shall we head back to my place now?" Master asked.

"Yes Master. What should I wear?" I asked as I continued to kneel on the floor.

"Hmm.. Let me take a look at your wardrobe." Master said.

I guided Master into my bedroom and he took a good look at my wardrobe.

Master took some of my panties and put those in a plastic bag before throwing my clothes onto my bed. "Wear that."

"Yes Master" I replied.

I crawled to my bed and I felt a little excited. Master had chose my nurse cosplay dress. 'So Master wants to play Doctor and Nurse with me...' I thought to myself.

I got dressed while Master also brought some of my high heels and shoes with him.

"Nurses will wear white clothes and white shoes. But for you, you will wear your red high heels, Angie." Master said.

"Yes Doctor Ben!" I replied and both of us laughed.

I also had to put on my white cotton panties as Master loves cotton panties compared to G-string or thongs. Another new thing about Master that I had learnt. But no bras. Master wanted my nipples to be poking through my clothes.

Before we left for Master's house, I asked him, "Erm, Master? What about vibrator? Can I have one inside me?"

"Nope. Be patient. We got work to do first. Work first then play." Master replied.

When we got back to Master's house, We organized our stuff together. It was about 5pm when we were done.

Master answered a phone call when I was sitting in the living room, exhausted.

"Yeah? Yes it's tonight. I applied for leave, I'm free until Tuesday. Yeah. Yeah she's here with me. Alright see you tonight!" Master talked on the phone.

"Who was that? What's happening tonight?" I asked.

"Oh it's my friends. We are going to have a games night in my house tonight, babe." Master said.

"Oh... I see... Wait what? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I said.

"Haha! They're coming already you know. I've sent them your pictures and they loved them. Don't worry it's all non nude. Now hurry up and go slut yourself up! There's not much time!" Master said.

"Oh my God!" I said and quickly went for a shower.

When I'm done showering, I slowly opened the bathroom's door. I was glad that the bedroom was closed and Master had already placed the clothes he wanted to see me wearing on the bed.

I could already hear laughter and talking coming from the living room, I'm completely naked and just separated from them with a door. I could just walk out naked... But I chose to wear my clothes as ordered by Master.

When I picked my clothes up, I realized that Master didn't say I had to wear clothes... I thought about it for a while and decided to wrap the towel over my body and walked out.

The men that were laughing and talking suddenly got quiet as they saw me, walking out with a towel over me.

"Hi guys! Sorry! I forgot to take my panties! Haha!" I said and went to my bag near the main doors.

Master smiled knowing what I was doing as his friends continued to stare at me with their mouths opened.

"You guys can continue talking, I'll be back soon!" I said and walked away with my panties in hand.

I came back out again and everyone stared at me. I was still in my towel as I said "Haha! Sorry! I forgot my bra.." As I was walking back to the bedroom, I 'accidentally' let the towel slipped.

"Ah!" I screamed and quickly covered my pussy and hugged my boobs before the men could see anything. "Sorry...." I said and walked to the bedroom with my butt completely exposed.

'Wow! That was so much fun!' I thought to myself and I played with myself for a little before putting on my clothes.

I had a white mini tight dress with red high heels, pink panties and a wireless remote controlled vibe in my pussy.

I walked out of the bedroom and said "Hi guys! Nice to meet you.... again!"

Everyone laughed and said hi to me.

We introduced themselves. Master aka Ben, Kelvin, Vincent, Timothy and me.

Me, Angela/Angie, 22, Chinese, Swab tester.

Timothy, 24, Chinese, Jobless.

Kelvin, 25, Chinese. Security officer.

Ben, 28, Chinese, Doctor.

Vincent, 29, Chinese, Taxi driver.

All of the men were older than me and it felt good to be around them. It's like I'm their sexy little sister.

All of us sat in the living room but around the kitchen table. The men moved it out so we could play on it.

First game was a common game, Never have I ever. One person says something they've never done before and whoever did it would have to drink a shot of pure liquor. I sat beside Timothy and Kelvin in the middle while Ben and Vincent sat on the 2 corners.

Since it was Ben's house, he started first.

"Well, let's start things off with this... Never have I ever be naked in public!"

All of the men shook their heads and looked at me. Without a choice, I took my shot and drank it. The men cheered as I did.

"Wow Angie! When was that?" Timothy asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Yesterday...." I said. Everyone was shocked and looked at Ben. He smiled and said "Alright, next player!"

Kelvin said "Never have I ever had a threesome."

Ben, Timothy and me drank.

"Wow Angie! You're drinking again!" Kelvin said.

"Yeah. I'm a slut!" I replied and everyone laughed.

Next was my turn, "Never have I ever ask a woman if she could give me a blowjob."

All 4 men drank except for me.

Timothy said, "Oh so now you're playing dirty!"

Vincent said, "Yeah! Angie is a dirty girl. Oh wait, a dirty slut!"

Everyone laughed, me included.

Timothy said, "Okay, since you love being dirty.. Never have I ever suck a dick!"

Ben shouted, "Yes! Good one bro!"

I'm the only one that drank.

Vincent said "Okay, never have I ever wore a skirt!"

Timothy and Kelvin laughed, all of them looked at me as I drank alone again.

Ben said, "Alright, last one before we move on to the next game. Never have I ever kiss a man!"

Timothy and I drank. "Dude, what the fuck man?" Vincent hit Timothy's shoulder.

"Bro. It was a lost bet thing. Relax, I'm straight." Timothy replied and everyone laughed.

Next game was the common truth or dare game. If there was any question or dare that couldn't be answered, we could either drink a shot or remove one item of clothing.

"Wait. That's not fair! I only have 2 pieces of clothing!" I said.

"Oh that's too bad, babygirl, looks like you have to answer every question and do every dare!" Ben mocked me and everyone laughed while I pouted.

Ben said, "As usual, I'll start since I'm the host. This question is for Angie."

"Oh fuck me." I said. And Everyone laughed.

Ben continued, "Tell us everything that's on your body right now. EVERY. THING."

"Huh?" Everyone said.

"What the fuck kind of question is that?" Vincent said. But before anyone else said anything, I took a shot.

Everyone was confused except for Ben and I. Ben turned on the vibrator inside my pussy when he emphasized on the word, 'Everything'.

Timothy stroked my thighs and asked me, "Hey baby. What does that mean? Can you clarify?"

"No." I replied coldly.

The men saw what Timothy was doing to me and Kelvin started to stroke my other thigh too!! "Hey come on, don't be such a bitch. Tell us!"

"No! If you want to know then you got to ask me a truth." I said.

Ben said "That sounds fair, go ask her Kelvin! It's your turn."

"Alright fine." Kelvin said. "Explain to us why you drank the shot without answering the question. Be detailed in your answer. Don't be a tease by saying it's because you don't want to answer. Tell us why!"

Timothy and Kelvin continued to stroke my thighs as Ben turned on my vibe with the remote.

"I.... I'll drink another shot." I said.

"Hey baby, hold on. You know we will keep on asking you until you tell us!" Kelvin said.

"Yeah sexy! Just tell us. We can keep a secret." Timothy said.

"I.... I have a... vibrator..." I said.

"Wow Angie! Right now?" Timothy said.

I nodded my head and everyone looked down at me. "Ben has the remote..." I said.

Ben smiled and said, "Alright boys, let's move on. Timothy? It's your turn."

"Huh? I thought it's Angie's turn?" Timothy asked.

"Sluts like Angie don't get to ask us men anything. They only answer and obey." Ben said and gave a wink to Timothy.

The men looked at me and I looked up to them. "Yeah. What he said. It's your turn, Timothy." I smiled and said.

"Alright then..." Timothy said. "Here's a dare for you, Angie... I want you to remove your dress."

"Urgh. Already? That's so fast...." I said as I smiled. Everyone was smiling as they knew I wasn't complaining. I was excited!

Timothy and Kelvin were still stroking my thighs as I removed my dress and threw it behind me to the floor. My boobs and pink panties got exposed.

"Oh Jesus..." Vincent said.

"Wow! Nice breasts, Angie!" Kelvin said.

"Thanks..." I replied.

"You have perfect boobs, Angie!" Timothy said.

"Thanks..." I replied.

"I think I need another shot." I said and drank my shot.

Ben said, "Maybe you should have a real drink this time. You look like you really need it."

"Yes I do. Thanks Ben.." I replied.

"Boys. Make sure not to let My beloved Angie get lonely... Go play with her breasts too!" Ben said and went to grab glasses for everyone.

Vincent came behind me and asked, "Angie, is Ben being serious?"

"Yeah of course he's serious! Come touch me anywhere you like!" I said.

"Alright then..." Vincent's hands slide down onto my boobs and massaged them. "Wow! Your breasts are huge and soft!"

"Thank you!! Hehe!" I said and giggled.

Timothy and Kelvin that were stroking my thighs, felt a little left out so they decided to pull my panties down.

I adjusted myself so they could.

Kelvin smelt my panties while Timothy started rubbing my pussy.

"W-Wait guys... I need that drink first..." I said.

"Why? Don't tell me you're shy because we know you're not! Hahaha!" Timothy said.

Ben came back with the glasses and poured a heavy glass for me with ice and coke.

Ben said "Hold on, stop for awhile." The men stopped touching me. "Angie, my dear, remove your vibrator so my friends can finger you properly."

"Okay Ben.." I said.

"No... Not Ben... Call me the way you normally do, Angie." Master Ben said.

"Yes Master!" I replied.

I removed my vibe and put it on the table. Then, the men continued to touch me as I drank my glass.

Vincent was massaging my boobs. Kelvin was licking my ears and face, Timothy was fingering my pussy. They swapped positions after a while.

"Ah!" I let out a moan and the men laughed at me.

"Finally! Angie's feeling it!" Vincent said.

"M-Master.... Can I have permission to orgasm?" I asked Master.

"Hmm.. well, what do you guys think? Do you think she deserves it?" Master said.

"I think she did well. She did get naked." Timothy said.

"She did great! So beautiful and slutty!" Kelvin said.

"It was okay. She's beautiful but I wonder what her limit is if we said no..." Vincent said.

"I agree, so it's a no from me too. 2 yes and 2 no. Wow." Master said.

"Wait hold on, I wanna change my answer to no as well!" Timothy said.

"Yeah same for me. No orgasms for you, baby!" Kelvin said.

"Ah! But why...." I asked.

"Because we want you to orgasm hard. You should thank us for it later!" Timothy said and everyone laughed.

"Yeah! But don't forget that if you orgasm without permission. You will be punished!" Master said.

"Wait is that why she was naked yesterday?" Timothy asked.

Master replied, "Nah.. that was just me walking my dog..." Everyone kept laughing as they continued to tease me...

"So being naked in public isn't a punishment huh... That's so exciting!" Timothy said. "What would be considered a punishment?"

Master replied, "Something like having strangers look at her naked body, or running around naked, or having sex in public, or telling her to go buy some condoms. Stuff like that."

"Ah! Yes! Fuck! Oh my God! Ah! Fuck me! AHHH!!!!" I screamed out loud as I orgasmed and squirted hard.

The men didn't stop touching me as they took turns kissing me after Master said it was okay.

"You've orgasmed without permission, Angie." Master said.

I bowed a little and said "I'm sorry, Master! Please punish me, Master!"

"Yeah we will... That is one punishment for every man here.. so a total of 4 punishments!" Master said.

The men cheered as they continued touching my naked body. "Yes Master..." I replied and smriled.

"But that will be for later.." Master said. "Now for the real games night!"

"First, Our beloved Angie will ride the dildo on the top of the table!!" Master said. "The 3 of you will vote on how long do you guys think she will last!! After Angie orgasmed, the one closest to the timing will get to have sex with Angie!!"

"Oh wow! You fucking serious bro?" Vincent asked.

"Damn right I am. Now, Angie? Get into position, babygirl!" Master said.

I replied with a "Yes Master" and got on top of the table. Once I started kneeling and riding on the dildo, Master said, "Alright guys place your vote, now!!"

Timothy said 2 minutes.

Kelvin said 3 minutes.

Vincent said 4 minutes.

"Ah! Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Ah!" As I continued to moan out loud, eventually I orgasmed again!

"And the timing is.... 2 minutes and 15 seconds!! Timothy is the winner!" Master said.

"Woooooooooohoooooooo!" Timothy cheered. "I wanna fuck her now!!"

Master replied, "Sure bro. Up to you. Where do you want it? Bed, Sofa, floor, toilet or chair?"

Timothy thought for a while and said, "Table, but standing."

Master said, "You heard the man, get down and let him fuck your brains out, Angie!"

"Yes Master" I replied and went down.

"Wait. Hold up. Before I forget." Master said and placed my slave collar with leash around my neck. The men laughed and said that it was so kinky and sexy on me.

Timothy bent me over the table and started fucking my pussy as he groped my boobs! He made sure to cum inside my mouth when I made sure to swallow all of his cum.

"Alright, time for the second game!" Master said. "Hey slave, you awake?"

As I didn't respond as I knelt down on the floor, Master gave me a hard slap to my face. "Ah!"

"Wake up you little slut. There are 2 more and plus me 3 more men to fuck with!" Master said.

"Yes Master..." I was in a daze. I thought it was maybe the alcohol.

"Alright, second game. Angie will drink as many shots as possible and you guys have to guess how many shots she will take until she pees uncontrollably!!" Master said. "Of course, let's not make a mess here. Let's move to the bathroom!!"

I had to crawl naked to the kitchen's bathroom where the windows were right beside the bathroom's door!

Inside the bathroom, I had to get up onto 4 wooden chairs. I had to be on all fours at waist level as the men happily poured shots after shots into my mouth!

After the 5th shot. "Alright, let's vote!" Master said. "Angie already had 5!! How many more until she pees!!"

Vincent said 10

Timothy said 15

Kelvin said 9.

I nearly choked when I drank the shots as the men was too eager to drown me with the shots. "Ah! N-No!!!" I shook my butt and peed on all fours.

The shots were 12 after the initial 5.. So Vincent won.

He chose to wash my pussy and shower me with cold water first before having sex with me. I had to remain on all fours on top of the chairs.

After swallowing his cum, Vincent sprayed my naked body with cold water again before he wiped me dry. He held onto my leash and I had to walk in front of him as he happily spanked my butt.

I was shaking a lot when I walked back to the living room. Someone decided to turn on the air conditioning and it was freezing!!

Master said that the 3rd game would be simple. Rock Paper Scissors.

If I lost, I would be fucked by Kelvin. But if I won, I would be slapped and the game continued.

As luck would have it, I won the first round with Kelvin. Kelvin slapped my pussy, Timothy slapped my left boob, Ben slapped my right boob, and Vincent spanked my butt. I had to stand still and I moaned with every slap.

Second round I lost. So Kelvin slapped my face first before slapping my pussy. "Get your pussy ready, Slut!"

"Yes Sir.." I replied.

Kelvin pulled my leash and threw me to the sofa. He fucked my pussy and came inside my mouth like the rest. Master said that it was time for his turn. We had Sex on the bed.

"Alright, let's take a short break before we get to the punishments. Youngest one first, Timothy. You will get to choose what punishment you want Little Angie to receive!" Master said.

"Well.. Since being naked in public isn't a punishment, I don't really know what to punish her with. Any ideas?" Timothy asked as I sucked Master's dick.