Life Of A Happy Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Punishment for my mistake.
3.1k words
4.29
8.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men discussed on what to do with me for my punishment of orgasming without permission as I continued to suck Master's Dick clean after he fucked and came inside my pussy.

"How about an orgasm every 15 minutes in public?" Master suggested to Timothy as he massaged my boobs.

"Or maybe Angie could ask strangers if they want to have sex with her! Hahaha!" Vincent said and spanked my butt non stop.

"Why don't we just tell Angie to do everything! Haha! Make her go buy some condoms and maybe get them for free if she have Sex with the clerk!" Kelvin said as he thrusted the dildo into my pussy. Master's cum was still leaking out of my pussy.

Master said, "Alright guys. So it's orgasm every 15 minutes, ask for sex to every stranger, and get condoms by having sex with clerk. That's what all you guys want?"

"No! Hell no! Wait first. Let me think." Timothy said. "Alright I got it. Orgasm every 15 minutes, get condoms at the store, ask male strangers for Sex, and when Angie orgasms, I want her to moan as loud as possible!"

Master said, "and the duration? Let's say it's 2 hours?"

"Sounds good. Let's do it." Timothy said.

"Wait hold up, let me add something. How about handcuffed behind her back too?" Vincent said.

"Good idea bro!" Master said. "Kelvin, wanna add in anything?"

Kelvin said "Hmm... Butt plug?"

Master said "Wonderful. Alright let's go!"

I got handcuffed behind my back and had a butt plug in my ass. Master gave me my red high heels to wear and I was brought out of the house at 2am.

Timothy got his arm around my neck and massaged my boobs. Vincent was spanking and rubbing my butt. Kelvin was stroking my pussy and Master held on to my leash behind.

I was led down the stairs and to the nearby playground. "Why don't we wait here awhile? See if anyone will come." Timothy said.

Master replied, "Sure. It's your punishment for Angie. Do whatever you want."

I had to walk around the playground naked on my own as the men sat down and waited.

When it was 0214am, Master told me to come back. Then, I had to take my non vibrating dildo, walked up the playground, placed the dildo on the ground, knelt down and fucked myself until I orgasmed.

"Ah! Oh Fuck me... Mmmm... Mm! Mm! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh God! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AHHHH!!!" I screamed out loud when I orgasmed and squirted hard.

After orgasming, I slowly got back up, took my dildo, went down the playground and reported back to Master and the guys.

"Looks like you took your own sweet time, Angie, you fucking slut. It's 0220am already!" Master scolded me.

I bowed and apologized, "I'm sorry, Master."

"Alright let's go somewhere else for your next orgasm!" Master said.

"Yes Master" I replied and got manhandled again as we walked.

The guys took me across the road, and to the 24/7 store. "Time to get some condoms! Keep it mind if it's not free, it means you've failed and we will punish you! Again!! Hahaha!! Timothy said and everyone laughed.

I walked to the glass door and pushed myself in. "Oh my God! What the fuck?!" The male clerk shouted as I walked in completely naked with my slave collar and leash, hands cuffed behind my back and red high heels.

"Hello handsome." I said with the sweetest smile I've got. "I need to buy some condoms... but I don't have any money... Is there any way I can make it up for it? With my body.. hehe!"

The man was still in shock as he stared up to my boobs and down to my wet pussy.

I bit my lips and danced a little for him, before asking him again.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Yes, anything. But only because you're so handsome! Hehe!" I said and giggled.

"How about blowjob and sex?" He asked.

"Sure Handsome! I'll do anything for those condoms!" I replied.

"Get over here and suck my cock!" The man ordered.

I quickly walked over and knelt down onto the floor. The man took his dick out and slapped my face with it. I opened my mouth and started sucking his dick. It was already hard. "Mmm!!"

It only took a minute before he pulled his dick out and told me to stand up. "Face the front, Slut!"

"Yes Handsome!" I smiled and said. He wasn't handsome at all. Just an average looking and slightly plump man. But I love any man with a dick.

The man massaged my boobs behind me as he started to fuck my pussy from behind! My hair was on the counter.

"Ah! Oh my God! You're so big! Ah!"

"I'm gonna come!" The man said.

"Ah! Fuck me! Oh God! Wait a minute!" I said. "Did you put on a condom?"

"Who cares about stuff like that! I'm coming!" The man said.

"Ah! No wait please! Put on a condom! Please I beg you, handsome! Please! AHHH!!!" I screamed and orgasmed as I felt his hot cum inside my pussy.

The man continued thrusting his dick deep inside my pussy for a while before pulling out and spanking my butt. "Clean my cock with your mouth, you slut!"

I did as ordered and went back down on my knees.

I sucked his dick clean with my mouth and felt a little disgusted with how the man just came inside my pussy without wearing any condoms.

Master and the guys came in while I was still sucking the man's dick.

"So how's our sexy and slutty Angie doing? Did you enjoy fucking her?" Timothy asked.

"Hell yeah I did!" The man said. "So her name is Angie? How old is this slut?"

"22 years old. Angie is short for Angela." Timothy said.

"Wow 22 years old? The exact same age as me!" The man said. "I'm Thomas. Now to meet you guys."

"Nice to meet you too, Thomas. We got to go soon so why don't we give you Angie's phone number and you can text her anytime." Timothy said and he gave the man my personal phone number.

Thomas gently slapped my face and told me to stop. Next he pulled my hair up and ordered me to stand. "You can fuck off and fuck someone else now, Angie! Hahahahaha!"

I walked back to Master and Thomas gave me my pack of condoms. Master took them.

I whispered to Master, "Master.. This man came inside my pussy without a condom!!"

Master replied in a loud voice, "So what? What the fuck can you do about it! You're a slut and my slave. If a man wants to cum inside your pussy, he will cum inside your pussy! Or what? You want to complain about it?"

I looked down and shook my head, "N-No Master..."

"Good! Now thank the wonderful gentleman for having sex with you!" Master said.

I turned to Thomas and gave a bow before saying, "Thank you Sir for having sex with me!!"

"Haha you're welcome, Slut! Anytime!" Thomas said. Before we left the store, Timothy said, "Hold up. It's already 0232am! You're late by 2 minutes, Angie! 2 more punishments will be added and you have to do your every 15 minute orgasm, right now!"

"W-Wait Sir... Hold on... I orgasmed during sex earlier and I scream out loud too..." I said.

"That doesn't count, you have to do a solo orgasm every 15 minutes as agreed. So do it now! Take this." Timothy said and handed my non vibe dildo to my hands.

I did the same as I did at the playground.

I knelt down on the floor in the store, placed the dildo on the ground, and fucked myself until I orgasmed.

I saw Thomas taking out his phone and recording me as I humiliated myself in front of everyone.

"Mmm... Ah! Ah! Ah! AHHHHH!!!!" I was too embarrassed to say anything so I just moaned and screamed at the end.

"Thank you, Angie! I'll show this masturbation video of yours to all of my friends! But I'll not upload it onto the internet if you're a good girl! Hahaha!" Thomas said.

I saw Master bump fisting Thomas and I was brought out by Timothy and Kelvin.

The gang brought me to the nearby park after I crossed 2 carparks. "Go and jog baby! Go on now! Hurry up!" Timothy said and spanked my butt after I hesitated.

I started to jog and it was difficult and a very slow jog as I was in my high heels. I never jog or run on my high heels before... plus I'm completely naked with my hands cuffed behind my back.

"Hey... HEY SLUT!!" A man shouted at me and I looked around... I saw a group of men at the pavilion shelter and squirmed in fear and excitement!

"H-Hi guys.... what's up?" I said...

"Our dicks are up when we saw you jogging naked. Come over here and we will show you a good time, baby!" The men said and I quickly ran away!! "Hey! Stop you bitch!!"

The men chased after me but I managed to find Master and the gang sitting on the sit up board and begged for help! "Help! A group of them saw me!"

None of the gang replied as the group of men came running towards me. They stopped when they saw me reporting to the gang.

Timothy said, "This is our slave. If you want to have Sex with her, all you got to do is ask!"

The strangers looked at each other and the leader said, "Yeah bro! We want to fuck her!"

"Great!" Timothy said. "But since it's 0245 now and Angie has to do a solo orgasm every 15 minutes, enjoy the show first!"

Timothy threw my non vibe dildo to my stomach and it fell to the ground.

I shamelessly walked a little and squatted down to pick my dildo up. "Make sure your new friends can see you clearly!" Timothy said.

"Yes Sir. I replied and went on my knees while facing the group of 6 men. I placed the dildo on the ground but I had trouble keeping the dildo sticking upwards as the ground wasn't sticky enough.

Master said, "Alright, let's find a more sticky floor. Angie, follow the men for a suitable location. Don't worry we are right behind your horny body!"

"Yes Master...." I replied and walked to the new friends..... "P-Please take care of me....." I said to my new friends.

"Haha! Sure Angie!" The new friends replied.

As expected, but very embarrassingly so, they teased my body as we walked. My boobs got massaged, nipples pinched and twisted, butt spanked and rubbed, pussy slapped and stroked, 3 of them gave me a passionately wet kiss.

I got brought by my new friends to the same exact pavilion where they first saw me all naked and available, and they took my dildo away and stick it to the solid ground.

"Do you need us to tell you what to do next, Angie?" Eugene, the leader asked me.

"N-No Sir... But.... But I will be very hot and sexy.. hehe!" I replied and giggled at the end. Eugene smiled and said, "Go fuck yourself with the dildo now, Angie."

"Yes Sir!" I replied with a happy smile. I felt genuinely happy when I obeyed men's orders.

I got down and knelt on the ground before fucking myself with the dildo. I felt so slutty and happy when I'm performing for men! It was a feeling I had felt ever.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh... This feels so good, Sir! Ah! Oh Please Fuck me! I beg you! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me please!! Ah! Ah! Oh God! I'm coming! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AHHHH!!!!" I said and kept on moaning until I screamed out loud at the end.

My new friends clapped their hands and whistled at me after my orgasm and squirt. I did read a few articles online that most women didn't like being whistled or cat called or stalked by men... That wasn't the case for me as I love it! (Angie loves it... and maybe me too..)

Master shouted, "Go have sex with your new friends at another time! Give them your phone number so they can contact you!"

"Yes Master." I said and gave a little bow to Master before telling the men my phone number.

Master stepped forward and told everyone my postal code, unit number and that I lived alone.

My pussy squirted when Master shared that personal information and a few men laughed at me.

"Angie... The time now is 0252am, these 6 new friends will fuck you later but now you have to find other men to have sex with you.... if you disappoint me, you will be punished!" Timothy said.

"Yes Sir! I'll do my best, Sir!" I replied.

"Yeah whatever slut. Open your legs and accept this!" Timothy said and violently inserted a vibrating dildo into my pussy!! I screamed "AHH!!" as it went in.

I saw a few of my new friends recording me and I shouted, "Hey! Stop recording me, you bastards!"

Vincent spanked my butt and Kelvin pulled my hair back, Timothy gave me a few hard slaps to my face and told me, "How dare you talk back or scold a man! You're just a fucking slave! How dare you, Slut!"

I received a total of 6 slaps to my face by Timothy as he scolded me. I quickly apologized for my stupid mistake! "I-I'm sorry, Sir! Please forgive me, Sir! Please! I'm sorry!!"

"When will you understand, Angie..." Timothy said, "Every single man on Earth owns your body! If they want to touch, you let them. If they want to record? You let them. If they want to fuck, you fucking let them, you slut!!" Timothy slapped my face hard and I started to cry.

"Y-Yes Sir...." I said.

"Repeat after me!" Timothy said and I repeated after him.

"I am a slut!"

"I am a slave!"

"I will flirt and have sex with every single man as much as possible."

"I will always smile and be happy to be used by men and obey their orders"

"I am just a fucking slave. I have no opinions or rejections."

"I will have sex with any and all men."

"All men owns my body."

As the gang teased my naked horny body and I repeated the words that Timothy said. I orgasmed again! "AHHH!!!!"

Next, I was brought back to Master's home and had to wait on my knees at the corridor as Eugene and his gang watched me.

Timothy told me that I had more than a couple of punishments waiting for me and I would clear them later. For now I'll be brought back to my home and have sex with Eugene and his gang...

Master sat at the front as one of Eugene's guys drove the car. Eugene was at the passenger seats with the naked and handcuffed behind my back me. The rest of his gang took taxis to meet up at my home.

I orgasmed twice before the car stopped. After Master told me to walk up the stairs to my house, I saw the lift going up and down non stop as the rest of Eugene's gang stopped at my floor.

I bent forward to kiss my door bell and waited for my house doors to be opened.

A man opened my doors and told me to get in. I went in and the man massaged my boobs a little before telling me to meet up with everyone in my living room.

Master, Eugene and his gang were waiting for me.... Eugene had invited the 5 men earlier, along with 5 other men into my home. Master gave specific instructions of not to let me out of the house and that he would be monitoring all of us with the live cameras all around my home.

"H-Hi guys...." I said. Honestly I was a little scared but very horny and excited too. I was like a piece of fresh meat in front of hungry wolves.

The men manhandled me by pulling my hair, spanking my butt and pinching my nipples as they put me into different positions for sex. One by one, the men had their way with me. Making sure to pull my hair, choke my neck, slap my face, spank my butt and massage my boobs as often as possible as they took turns fucking my pussy.

All 10 of them came inside my pussy and made me sucked their dicks clean after each fuck.

I kept on moaning happily non stop as I orgasmed and squirted uncontrollably. At the end, The men made me rode and fucked myself with my dildo for an hour. If I slowed down, the men would slapped my face and helped me fucked myself faster and harder.

After an hour full of orgasms, The men finally brought me to my bedroom where Eugene had sex with me.

Each man took about 15 minutes to fuck me, but Eugene took about 30 minutes to cum inside me.

By the time every man had their way with me, it was 7am in the morning.

The men carried my naked and used body to my main house doors, chained and locked my leash onto the handles and left me there! Naked and handcuffed behind my back with cum still leaking out of my pussy.

Eugene said he would be back to have fun with me and all of them left. Making sure not to close my doors fully. I fell asleep on the floor.

"Mmm... Ah!" I happily moaned in my sleep as I dreamt of being fucked and used by everyone. When I was about to orgasm, I opened my eyes and panicked when I saw hands all over my body!

"Ah! What is this! N-No!" I screamed and the men covered my mouth and continued to finger my pussy and massaged my boobs.

"Mmm!!!" I moaned as I orgasmed and squirted hard. The 2 men laughed at me and pulled my hair, ordering me to follow them.

I walked unsteadily to my bedroom and they had their way with me. I didn't know who they were, but I enjoyed the sex.

The 2 men came on my face and boobs after having sex with my pussy and they left after taking a few photos of me with their phones.

I fell asleep again until Master came and had his way with me. He released my handcuffs and brought me to the bathroom. Master sprayed cold water all over my body before taking me to his house.