Life of Leo Kennedy Ch. 01

Story Info
Leo’s friends drag him to a party.
1.5k words
4.48
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: all of the characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Please don't take it too seriously! This is mostly for me to practice and grow as a writer!)

This story follows Leo Kennedy, an 18 year old high school student as he meets and interacts with all kinds of people.

Chapter 1: The House Party

Nothing ever really stood out about Leo Kennedy. He was pretty much the same as every other high school senior who just smoked weed and played video games all day. He wasn't the most popular guy in school, but he wasn't quite a loser either. He had his close friends, and he stuck by them.

Those same close friends, Max and Tyler, dragged Leo out of his room this weekend for a house party hosted by a girl in their English class, Alex Benson. They told Leo it would be "good for him" and that he might "find a girl to get with", so he reluctantly came. It wasn't like Leo had trouble talking to girls. He'd had a few girlfriends before, and lost his virginity a couple years ago, but he hadn't really done much since. And it wasn't that he was ugly either, just not confident. He was below average height, maybe 5'7" or 5'8", maybe 140 pounds. Blond hair down to his nose with bright green eyes.

"Hey, theres Alex, I'm gonna go say hi." Tyler told his two friends.

"I'll go with you." Max replied. "Leo, you coming?" he asked.

Leo had only met Alex one time, and it was when she had invited Tyler and Max to this party, and he had just happened to be standing with them. Both of them had dressed kind of nice, in button up shirts with their hair styled, and Leo didn't. He wore his usual. Dark hoodie. Dark jeans. and a hat with his medium length blond hair coming out the sides. "Nah, I think I'll look around for a while. Come find me when you guys are done!" Leo calls out to his friends.

"Alright dude, have fun!" Max called out, giving Leo a wave before him and Tyler went to talk to Alex.

Leo floated around the party for what felt like forever, trying hard to find somebody that looked familiar, or even approachable. All he saw around him were girls that looked like they'd laugh if he tried to talk to them, and guys who looked like they'd kick his ass for talking to said girls. Leo saw all kinds of people he knew the names of, but would never approach. Brock Edwards, the football player with a tendency to beat the shit out of people who talk to his girlfriend, Rachel Regan. Kyah Danvers, a girl who once bullied another girl into switching schools, you get the type.

Out of the corner of his eye, however, Leo saw someone he recognized, and might be able to talk to. A beautiful girl named Jasmine Parker. The two had math together, and got along really well. Jasmine played on the volleyball team, and her body definitely showed it. Gorgeous curves with her darker skin and long, curly brown hair. She was wearing a beautiful black dress that ended around her knees, and some blue sneakers that Leo could've sworn were just the ones she played volleyball in. Jasmine was talking to one of Rachel's friends, Emily, and from the looks of it, not by choice.

Jasmine had a nervous look in her eye as the skinny, pale brunette pestered her, saying things like "I can't believe Alex invited you" or "You're really wearing that?" and Jasmine could hardly take it anymore.

Leo saw Jasmine glance over at him and smile. Taking that as a hint to come and save her, he made his way over towards the two girls. "Hey, Jasmine. How's it going." Leo asked.

"It's going alright. Hey Leo." Jasmine smiled nervously.

"Ugh, Leo? Alex seriously invited you? I thought this party was only supposed to be for cool people." Emily huffed, crossing her arms.

"Whatever you say, Emily." Leo laughed, getting a giggle out of Jasmine too.

"Hey, why the fuck you talking to my girl?" loudly asked a voice from behind Leo.

As he turned around, his face was mere inches away from that of Emily's boyfriend Brandon. Brandon didn't play sports, but he was still a good bit bigger than Leo. Leo really didn't want a fight over this. He'd been in fights before, but mostly against guys his own size.

"Brandon, dude, I don't have any problem with you. No need to get angry." Leo explained calmly.

"Whatever." Brandon said under his breath, giving both Leo and Jasmine a look that said "never speak to Emily again" which Leo would be happy to oblige.

"Thanks for saving me." Jasmine said, clasping her hands behind her back and looking into Leo's eyes. "I don't really know anyone at this party, so it's nice to see a friendly face." she tells him, before leaning in giving him a small kiss on the lips.

The two of them both blush and look away. "I... I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that." she laughs.

Leo, flustered, places his hand on Jasmine's waist, pulling her into another kiss, this one much deeper and more passionate. Jasmine was surprised at first, since Leo was not the type to do something like this, but she very quickly melted into the kiss, draping her arms around his shoulders.

"We should go somewhere a little more private." Jasmine whispers.

Leo looks around to see that some people have begun to stare, and he nods in agreement.

Jasmine takes Leo by the hand and sneaks him off to the laundry room in Alex's house, shutting the door behind them. Almost immediately afterwards, the two's lips are locked again. Leo's hands run up and down her waist, stopping at her hips. Jasmines own hands meet Leo's, moving them to her big, round ass. Leo gives it a couple good squeezes, getting very positive noises from Jasmine. Her white painted fingernails trace along his back as two kiss for what feels like no time at all.

After a while, Jasmine pulls away, a strand of spit still connecting both of their mouths. "Do you want me to suck your dick?" she asked quietly.

Leo's eyes were wide. Inside his pants, his cock was already growing in hardness, and this was too good of an opportunity to pass up. "Yeah, I'd love that." he said.

Jasmine smiled devilishly, slowly sinking down to her knees. She slowly unbuttoned Leo's jeans, digging her fingers under the waistband of his underwear. She slowly pulled them down, and out sprang seven and a half inches of thick, rock hard, pale white cock. "Holy shit." Jasmine said with a big grin, looking up at Leo.

"That's the one thing I've never been insecure about." Leo joked, his cock throbbing right in Jasmine's face.

Her hand firmly grasped around his shaft, stroning him slowly. "God damn, baby." she said with admiration in her big brown eyes. Her plump lips wrapped around his tip, sucking gently as she continued stroking. With her free hand, she cupped his heavy balls, massaging them.

Leo let out a soft moan as Jasmine started to go deeper, taking about half of his length in her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, looking up at Leo thr entire time. Leo placed his hand on the back of her head, guiding more inches into her throat.

Jasmine lightly gagged a couple of times while sucking Leo off, but she loved every second of it. Her tongue ran along the bottom of his thick shaft, and spit dripped down onto her cleavage. She pulled her head off of his cock with a nice "pop" sound to catch her breath. Jasmine reached down to her dress, pulling her perfectly shaped tits out for Leo to see. "Do you like them?" she asked.

"They're fucking amazing." Leo said, with no hesitation, and no word of a lie. His cock throbbed and dripped with saliva. "How's your throat?" he asked with a small laugh.

Jasmine giggled in response. "Good. For now." she winked, grabbing Leo's cock once again. "I want you to pound my face." she begged. "Please, daddy."

Leo grabbed a handful of her curls, and stuffed his cock all the way down her throat. Jasmine's eyelashes fluttered in bliss as she felt his tip ram past her uvula. Her tongue slid out of her mouth to lap at Leo's balls while his cock was buried in it. Leo moved his hips back and forth, pounding his cock in and out of Jasmine's mouth. He could feel himself about to cum. Loud moans escaped him as sounds of gagging and slurping came from her.

"I'm gonna..." Leo groaned, before shooting a rather large load into Jasmines mouth. As he pulled out, he huffed a sigh of relief. He looked down at Jasmine and heard a loud *gulp*, followed by a smile.

She stood up, putting her breasts back into her dress and giving Leo one more kiss. "You ok?" she laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. You're really good at that." he responded, kissing her back and tasting his own cum on her tongue.

"Come on, we've got a party to get back to."