Life of Mick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty looked from them to me. I could almost feel the heat of anger radiating from Misty. I tried to resist her gaze but my attention turned from Monique and Sarah to Misty. Her eyes blazed in fury and she said, "This isn't over. You've got some explaining to do."

I just nodded. I knew I had a sheepish look on my face. I knew I shouldn't have been spying on Misty having any kind of sex, even masturbation. I said, "Sorry. That was wrong." It occurred to me that I had been dealing with right and wrong a lot over the past ten hours. The differences were beginning to blur.

Misty softened her gaze at me and then she stepped off her stool and pulled her long tee-shirt over her head looked at me with a look that had turned sultry in the brief instant that her face was hidden by the tee-shirt. She ignored what was happened beside her and she stared at me as she cupped her breasts the same way that Monique had. She pinched her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and moaned as she rotated her head to the right and tilted it back on her neck.

She came around the bar and pulled me back away from the counter. My raging hard-on sprang out in front of me at a forty-five-degree angle above horizontal. Misty grabbed the shaft and began jerking me off. I groaned as I cupped her breasts in my hands. She moaned too. I looked across the bar to see if either Monique or Sarah were aware of what was happening over here. They were both into each other and neither of them noticed us.

I desperately wanted Misty's lips on my cock and I tried to maneuver her down to her knees but she resisted my efforts and after a minute or so of jacking on my cock, she pulled me away from the bar and toward the family room. I shrugged off my robe along the way.

I didn't care what kind of sex we had. I just wanted it. She guided me to my back on the sofa. I was sure she was going to duplicate the cowgirl ride from last night but then she climbed onto the sofa and threw her right leg across my chest. I thought, 'Reverse-cowgirl is good.' Instead of sliding her sex down my body toward my cock, she pushed her sex to my face and the vision of her and Sarah, earlier this morning, flashed through my mind. She struggled her lips over my fat knob and was about to push down my shaft when I pushed my tongue deep in her pussy and she groaned hard as she sat up straight above my face. "Jesus Dad. Your tongue is nearly as long as your cock." It wasn't but I responded by driving it in deep again. She groaned hard again and her body shuddered. She dropped back down and worked her way back on my cock. I was in heaven, which was heightened by the fact that I had been in hell for so long.

I switched often between deep vaginal thrust, to flicking my tongue on her clitoris, which was red and erect. I flicked my tongue around her anus when I got the chance, which wasn't often. She gave me a furious blow job sliding her lips on and off my knob and rolling her lips around the ridge while she used both hands in counter-rotation.

Misty rolled through orgasm after orgasm. Her mother was multi-orgasmic, but nothing like this. I was amazed and pleased with myself that I could drive this young woman to such heights. She pulled off my cock frequently to catch her breath and then she'd force her lips back on again. She pushed her lips about halfway down my shaft only to gag and pull herself off to clear her throat. She went back to the same spot and tried to go deeper but she couldn't. I knew she wanted to please me as much as I was pleasing her and believe me, she was doing just fine. She tried to stretch out her lips to pull herself deeper like an inch-worm working its way up a twig. She was getting obsessive with her need to deep throat my cock and I changed the pace. I pulled my hips back away from her face and my cock came free. She cleared her throat again and said, "I can do it," and she tried to go back down again but I stopped her. I pushed her pussy up from my face and was about to say, 'Honey, let me make love to you,' but at the last moment, I thought how creepy that sounded in my mind. Instead, I said, "Honey, let me." That got her attention. She rolled off me to the floor in front of the sofa and looked up at me. She was in-heat with passion as she gasped for oxygen.

I swung my feet to the floor beside her and said, "Right where you are is perfect." She grinned and laid on her back as I got into position. Her eyes were on fire. Her breasts were firm from blood coursing through her. She stared at my cock as it moved between her thighs. She pulled her legs apart and then I pushed her knees up to her shoulders with her feet splayed wide. She hooked her hands behind her knees and held them where I had put them. She grinned up at me as I dropped my face down to her lips and then folded myself to kiss each of her hardened nipples. She moaned each time and tried to rock her hips upward to push her sex to my cock. She was anxious and I was intentionally dragging it out to tease her a little.

She whispered, "Please Daddy, don't tease me. Give me your fatty." I smiled down at her as I guided my hard-on to her pussy. She was sopping wet and her juices were bubbling out of her. I bypassed her vagina and dragged the length of my cock from tip to balls along her clitoris. Her eyes went wide and her mouth fell open in a silent scream. After my balls passed over her clit, she grimaced and said, "Please."

I pulled my hips back and, on this pass, I pushed inside her. I went slowly as she clenched her teeth and seethed air in and out through them. When I slowed as I approached her cervix, she was already anticipating the pain and sucking in air to brace herself. When I stopped, she smiled up at me and mumbled, "Jesus, Daddy. It feels bigger than last night. You're going to split me in two." I grinned down at her.

Misty tried to add to the action but, in this position, she was immobile and wide open to my advances. She had zero control and I had total control. She was mine for the taking and I was gentle with her. I used one arm to steady myself while I fondled her heaving tits with the other hand.

From the kitchen came a loud screech. It was Monique and I looked back over my shoulder to see what was going on. Monique was sprawled naked, across the bar, with her legs splayed wide. Sarah, who was also naked, was sitting on a bar stool with her face buried between Monique's spread thighs. Monique's hands were on her own tits, vigorously mauling her meaty flesh and hard nipples. Sarah was drilling her tongue into her sex and pushing two fingers in and out of her ass. I suspected the anal attack caused the screech. Monique's head rolled from side to side on the bar.

Misty got my attention back when she said, "Don't worry. Sarah will treat her well." I looked down at Misty and started my fucking motion. She sucked air into her lungs and held it until she had to blow it out. Her head rolled from side to side, just like her sister was doing in the kitchen. She groaned into an orgasm only a minute later. Her pussy clenched tightly on my cock. I didn't stop and drove her through three more orgasms before I felt my own coming at me like a freight train. There was no putting it off or even slowing it down.

Misty's eyes went wide as she felt me getting harder and harder as I surged up the wall of the tsunami that would roll over the top in seconds. She started a low-pitched wailing groan that steadily increased in pitch as I reached the crest and she screamed as that first surge of cum blasted into her. She screamed and I groaned out, "Uuuunngggghhh," as I slammed my hips at her, driving my cock deep inside. I realized that I was stretched out with my head tipped back like I was baying at the moon. With each shot of cum, I launched my hips forward. Misty Screeched with every shot. When I was done, I sat back and watched cum and vaginal juices bubble out of her pussy, past my cock. She just laid there for several moments before her mouth opened in a silent scream again as another orgasm coursed through her. Her pussy clenched hard on my cock like she was trying to push me out of her. I held my position and savored the sensation of her vaginal clenches.

I watched the myriad of facial expressions wash across her face. Some were purely sensual. Others were comical and others looked painful. I was certain that I provided similar visages for her amusement. The first indication that she was back was when she gripped my still hard cock with her vaginal muscles. I looked down at her smiling face. She said, "That was amazing. I lost count of how many times I got off." She pinched my cock with her vaginal muscles and grinned up at me again. She said, "You're still hard?" I smiled and nodded. She grinned at said, "Good. There are two in the kitchen that want their turn." I chuckled and eased my hard-on from her pussy. She groaned as I withdrew. I sat back on my heels and let her knees drop slowly off her shoulders and stretch out past me. She said, "I'm making a terrible mess on the carpeting. Don't worry. I'll clean it up." I just smiled. That was the last thing on my mind.

I started to get up to my feet and Misty motioned for me to bring my erection to her lips. I moved on my hands and knees to the side of her head and she took my gooey cock in her hand and held it as she pushed her lips on and pushed as far down the shaft as she could and then lashed her tongue around and around to clean my cock. When she pulled off, I stood up and helped her to her feet. She grabbed her sex in both hands and hurried off toward the downstairs bathroom.

I walked back into the kitchen to see how things were progressing there. Monique had received a whirlwind education in sex over the past several hours. They had switched positions with Sarah on the bar getting her pussy drilled by Monique. I moved up behind Monique and dragged my cock down the crack of her ass and underneath so that the top of my shaft dragged through her wet sex and along her clitoris. She groaned and pulled back from Sarah's pussy. I moved my hips back and forth dragging my cock. Monique looked back at me and said, "I think Sarah is next. I'm still a little sore from last night." I looked down at Sarah, sprawled across the bar and she grinned at Monique before she looked down at my cock poking through Monique's thighs. I backed away from her and she pushed herself up on a barstool to get out of the way.

Sarah's position with her ass at the edge of the bar was too high for me. I offered her my hand and she used it to pull herself up. Monique realized the problem and lined the bar stools up in a row so Sarah could lay across them. Sarah scooched off the edge of the bar and climbed down to the stools. She put her right leg up on the bar and the left leg, she didn't know what to do with, so she offered it to me to hold. I took it and moved in with my cock in my other hand.

Sarah wasn't a virgin but she was tighter than I expected. I suppose it was due to her petite body. She flinched and pinched her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as I pushed into her. She had a shallow vagina and I hit her cervix before I anticipated it. Her eyes bulged open with a hard groan. I stopped and let her recover. I didn't move until she gave me a sign that she was ready. It wasn't long before she nodded up at me and grinned as she pushed her hips up at me.

Monique watched the whole process closely as though she was trying to learn everything she could about intercourse. I began slowly with Sarah. She quickly got into the rhythm and pushed up as I pushed forward. I had a grip on her leg and one hip to hold her on the stools. She had a grip on her tits that jiggled with the motion.

Sarah began muttering a constant flurry of, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck." Monique giggled and looked at me as I pistoned my hips forward and back. Her eyes were glazed over as her mouth fell open in a series of groans that were in sync with my thrusts. Monique moved beside me and pushed her hand to Sarah's pubic mound and then onto my cock as I pulled back. My slippery cock would then slide through her fingers as I thrust forward.

Monique diddled her pussy with her free hand until Sarah noticed and she indicated that she wanted Monique to let her do that. She moved away from my side closer to Sarah and removed her hand from her sex as Sarah took over. Then Monique surprised me. She bent down and pulled my cock from Sarah's pussy and struggled her lips over the gooey knob. Sarah lifted her head to watch but she clearly wasn't happy to have lost my cock.

Sarah let Monique take several trips down my shaft as far as she could before gagging and pulling back only to push back down again. Monique was getting pretty good at this. Monique sensed Sarah's frustration and she pulled off and flexed her jaw before guiding my cock back inside Sarah, who groaned loudly as I pushed forward.

I felt a hand trace across my bare ass and then cup my swinging balls. It was Misty. She moved past me and Monique to take a spot near Sarah's head. She bent down and sucked one of Sarah's nipples to her lips. Sarah released her grip on her boob and let Misty suckle on it. She groaned and humped up her hips at me and then her eyes suddenly went huge as she screamed, "Oh my ggawwdd. I'm gonna cum. Oh. God." She was gasping for air. Monique was rocking forward and back with the actions of Sarah's fingers in her pussy as she was gasping for air too. It was clear that Monique was very close to an orgasm.

Sarah pulled her fingers from Monique and tightly gripped the edge of the barstool that her ass was perched on and her hips fired up and down in quick movements. Her tight pussy grabbed my cock and she was cumming. My orgasm had been circling and I let it go. Cum rocketed up my shaft into Sarah. Her eyes registered the power behind that first shot. I loved the sensation of that first launch of cum, aided by a hip thrust. Many more shots followed as Sarah's clenches pulled them from me. I was done before Sarah. Her clenches continued and I marveled at the power behind them.

I stayed inside her as orgasmic pulses coursed randomly through me. Sarah clamped her pussy on those random surges as she grinned up at me. Monique had recovered from her orgasm and was watching our continuing little dance. She looked from our coupling to my face and said, "What's happening?" I explained that I would have these random spasms of surging hardness. It didn't happen every time and I couldn't remember when I'd had this happen last. Misty had abandoned Sarah's tit and was watching too. I felt another tremor like I was shooting one more shot of cum, but I don't think I was. It was just a spasm. Sarah reacted to each of the random surges, so it was something physiological.

My cock began to soften and I knew I was done with the spasms. I pulled back and cum poured out of Sarah to the tile kitchen floor. It was a flood and Sarah got laughing which only pushed out more. Misty pulled off a few sheets of paper towels from the roll under the counter and nudged Monique aside so she could push them to Sarah's pussy.

Misty looked over at my softening cock and handed a wad of paper towels to Monique as she said, "Monique. Why don't you clean off Dad's cock, while I get Sarah cleaned up?" Monique ignored the offered paper towels and grinned at Misty before she dropped to her knees and inhaled my semi-hard cock. Misty pushed past Monique and pushed her lips to Sarah's pussy and drilled her tongue deep and pulled out more cum and swallowed it before going back for more. Monique was easily handling my still softening cock as she swirled her tongue around my shaft. She still couldn't deep throat me but she made a valiant effort. She pulled back off and sucked the cum off my balls and then smacked her lips as she turned to watch Misty tongue-fucking Sarah.

Misty noticed Monique watching and she pulled out and offered for her little sister to take her place. Monique didn't hesitate. She drilled her tongue into Sarah's pussy eliciting a low-pitched groan. Monique pulled back and turned her face to Misty, who was only inches away. They kissed with tongues swirling in each other's mouths. They were getting me going again and I had to leave the kitchen.

I went upstairs and turned on my shower. As I lathered up, the visual images of last night and this morning coursed through my mind. I thought of Miranda and whether she would be disappointed in me or her daughters. I put that line of thinking away as I thought of the fifty videos that rendered her opinion moot. I rinsed off and shut off my shower. I could hear the shower in Misty's bathroom, which was next to mine. I could hear muted voices through the wall. I pushed my ear to the tiled wall and Sarah was speaking loudly above the sound of the shower, "Oh my God, Misty. Your Dad has the best cock ever." Misty laughed. Sarah laughed and continued, "You can hit that any time you want. Holy shit. And your sister? She is so sweet. You have to be the luckiest bitch on the planet." Misty laughed again. Sarah went on, "You can't just sit on this. You have to host a big slumber party for Monique's graduation. I know; a pool party/sleepover. That would be perfect." Misty said something that I couldn't make out and Sarah said, "He wouldn't get in any trouble. Everyone would be over eighteen."

The shower turned off and I heard Misty say, "I don't know. I'll think about it."

Sarah replied, "Okay. Talk to Monique to see what she thinks. She's taking to all this sex like a duck to water." Misty giggled and their conversation was over.

I finished up in my bathroom and dressed. It was Saturday, but I had a meeting scheduled with Hunter at noon in my office downtown. With his help, my business, well, our business was growing faster than anyone would have predicted. I checked my watch as I left my bedroom. It was ten-thirty. I knocked lightly on Misty's bedroom door and waited for a response. Misty said, "Come in." I opened the door and stuck my head through the gap. Misty and Sarah were both still naked. Sarah was on her knees in the middle of the bed brushing Misty's long, wet, blonde hair as she sat on the edge, back to Sarah and facing the door.

I don't know why I was embarrassed to see them naked like that after this morning, but I was. I pulled my head back from the gap and said to the door, "I have a meeting downtown with Uncle Hunter. Are you guys okay here alone?"

Misty giggled, probably at my embarrassment and the fact that I was talking to her bedroom door. "Sure Dad. I may be gone to take Sarah home when you get back."

"That's fine. I love you."

Misty giggled again and said, "I love you too, Dad. Say hi to Uncle Hunter, and think about inviting them to dinner some night. It's been a while since I've seen them."

Sarah threw in a "Bye 'Mister Mick' and thanks. I had an amazing time."

I smiled to myself and pulled the door closed to end the conversation. Misty and Monique had known Hunter and Alexis since before they met me. They had always called them Uncle Hunter and Aunt Lexi. Alexis liked the nickname 'Lexi' and encouraged the girls to use it. We hadn't entertained them since Miranda's health started going rapidly downhill. That had been at least two years ago. Miranda and Lexi were like sisters and Lexi had been devastated to witness Miranda's literal spiral into the ground and I think that she just couldn't do it anymore. In the end, Miranda was unrecognizable and she wouldn't see anyone other than the girls and me. As I went down the stairs, I resolved to invite them to dinner next week, whatever day was best for them.

I had plenty of time till the meeting but I decided to leave early and get some paperwork done. I hated paperwork and opted for working on software improvements, like the good ole' days, whenever I could. The paperwork was taking over my life. Hunter was lucky. He had an extremely capable wife in Alexis to help with paperwork, allowing him more time to tinker with the things he liked to do.