Life of Mick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was curious now, so I pulled up my web-browser and typed 'Alyson West' into the Google App. There was a Wikipedia article about her but there were no photos. I typed in 'Hunter and Alexis West'. There were a lot of hits and many photos including the swimwear photo that I had turned to in the magazine. There were tons of articles about them and West Corp. They made a beautiful couple; the ultra-wealthy Hunter and 'A-list' model. There was one photo of Alyson when she turned eighteen. That was a year ago.

Before I even realized it, my cock was on the rise. Alyson was the spitting image of her mother's image in the magazine on my desk, except for a squarer face that must have come from Hunter's Nordic genes. Her eyes were the same color as Alexis's and the high cheekbones came from her too. She was photographed on the street by some 'Paparazzi'. She was elegantly dressed in a mid-thigh flowing blue and white polka-dot dress with a wide belt that accented her slim waist and hips. The photo captured her in mid-stride with extremely high heels. Her breasts pressed hard to the dress. Her boobs were bigger than Alexis's.

My cock was at full size and straining to escape the confines of my dockers as I sat back in my chair and alternated my attention from the photos of Alyson West on my computer and Alexis West in the magazine. They were nearly the same age and Alyson was every bit as gorgeous as her mother. I unzipped my pants and released my cock to great relief. I slowly stroked on it while I continued to look for more photos of Alyson. There were none. The magazine spread and my memory of the DP would have to do.

As I jerked myself off, it occurred to me that in the last twelve hours, I had gone from nearly completely celibate, except for masturbating to the stimulation of Miranda's videos that she left behind, to being constantly horny. I am forty-five years old and my libido is suddenly on fire. Recovery time was minutes instead of hours as if I was eighteen again. Would it continue this way or would I slip back to what had become the norm?

I looked at the iPad still on my desk and had a sudden need to watch one of Miranda's many videos and I knew just the one. I flipped the magazine closed and returned it to the credenza. I picked up the iPad and touched a few icons. My cock was free and pulsing hard against my stomach. It wanted some attention and I was getting there.

When is an erotic video your most and least favorite at the same time? When it depicts your wife engaged in sex with her two stepsons, two of their friends, and a girlfriend, who is now my daughter-in-law. I suppose it's the Yin and the Yang that keep the universe in balance.

I opened the file properties to see when I'd watched it last. The 'last opened date' was only two weeks ago and I knew I hadn't watched it in months. That left only Misty or Monique or both. I had deleted the video files from their mother's laptop. They would have had to get into my briefcase to get my iPad. I knew from Misty's comment that they had seen at least some of the triple-X rated videos starring their mother before I deleted them. I wasn't certain that they'd seen them all. They had seen this one. I should have anticipated that they'd be curious. What teenager isn't? I frowned as I thought, 'I don't want my girls to see their mother in this light.'

I double-clicked on the video file, titled as a date. The title put both of my sons in college, home for what was likely spring-break. As usual, I was traveling. I had previously checked my old travel reports and I was in Washington, DC meeting with Homeland Security. I'd had a lot of such meetings in that timeframe.

The file was an edited video from what appeared to be raw footage from two separate cameras. Both of my sons had 'Go-Pro' cameras that they had ostensibly purchased to video themselves during sporting events. They probably did do some of that, but none of those videos had been transferred to Miranda's laptop.

The video opens with Miranda in the kitchen. She is dressed in tight jeans, highlighting her amazing ass, and a tight V-neck blouse, displaying her ample cleavage. She always wore sexy clothes. The camera was at the counter-top level on the opposite side of the kitchen from where she was working. She was vigorously scrubbing the granite counter and the swaying movement of her breasts revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra. I had encouraged her to go braless. She had big firm tits and she could get away with it.

In the background was the sound of raucous cheering coming from the family room. The video shifts to my two sons sitting on the sofa with video game controllers in their hands. Behind the sofa stood David's best friend, Max; James' girlfriend, Ava; and James' long-time best friend, Adam. Ava was bent down with her arm around James' neck kissing him on the ear as he furiously worked the controller trying to ignore her. The camera angle was from across the family room from the sofa next to the flat-screen TV. The view showed almost all of Ava's large breasts in her loose tee-shirt hanging down as she bent forward over James' shoulder.

A roar from the five of them went up and David tossed his controller onto the coffee table in front of him. He had lost to his older brother and Ava slid over the back of the sofa into James' lap to congratulate him. Max and Adam were high-fiving James, who was all grins as he kissed and groped Ava.

Miranda walked in from the kitchen and Ava stopped grinding her ass on James' lap. "What does everyone want for dinner?"

Without hesitation and in unison, they all yelled, "PIZZA."

"Well, if you want Pizza, someone is going to have to go get it because you ate the last of the frozen pizza last night."

David said, "I lost, so I'll go. What does everyone want? I'll call it in." The details were worked out and David got up from the sofa and left the view of the family room camera only to return a minute or so later with his car keys. He asked if Max and Adam wanted to go with him and they said, "Sure." They left and Miranda returned to the kitchen.

The scene shifted back to the kitchen showing Miranda standing in the doorway to the family room. She just stood there, apparently watching James and Ava on the sofa. Her right hand went up under her blouse as she fondled her tits. Then her left hand unbuttoned her tight jeans and then pushed down into her sex. The side view of her face revealed that she had sucked her lower lip between her teeth. Her breasts heaved as her breathing became erratic.

The video switched back to the family room view of James and Ava mauling each other with erotic, feverish kissing. James' hands were all over her tee-shirt and then under it. She turned in his lap to face him and began grinding her sex, in a fucking motion, directly on his crotch. She was gasping for air as James attacked her neck. James grabbed her ass and pulled her hard against him. She groaned and urgently gasped, "Baby, is there somewhere we can go? Right now? I need you."

James kissed her and said, "Right here is fine. My step-mom is cool, but she may want to join us." That brought a reaction from Ava, but she was facing away from the camera and the viewer can't tell if Ava thought that was erotic or disgusting. It wouldn't be long before Ava revealed that she thought a threesome with James and his stepmother was beyond erotic.

Ava laid her hands along James' cheeks and leaned in to resume her passionate kissing. James had her tee-shirt pulled up above her tits and her ample side-boob was on full display. James' hands were all over her as she continued to grind her pelvis on his.

Ava pushed herself to her knees and unfastened her jeans and then unfastened James' jeans. He scooched his jeans down over his ass and Ava grabbed his cock as soon as it came free. She used her one free hand to push her jeans down to her thighs but then decided that didn't give her enough freedom, so she released James' hard-on and stood up. She shimmied her jeans down her long legs to her bare feet. She pulled them free and then pulled James' jeans off before she went to her knees between his spread legs and pushed herself between his thighs.

Ava shoved James' cock in her mouth and twisted her head from side to side and then pulled off again. She turned to the camera and gave it an air-kiss before she drove her lips down his shaft again. He let out a loud groan. It was obvious that Ava knew the camera was recording all this.

The scene returned to the kitchen, except the view is now from Miranda's point-of-view. She obviously knew the camera in the kitchen was recording and she was now holding it to her face watching Ava's head bobbing up and down in James' lap. His head is leaning back over the back of the sofa and he is groaning loudly. Nothing more of Ava is in the frame except the top of her bobbing head. When James looks back toward the kitchen and grins at the camera in Miranda's hands, the viewer knows that this whole thing was set up by James, Miranda, and probably David. Ava is aware too. Whether Max and Adam are in on it too is unknown at this point.

James puts his arms up on the back of the sofa and pushes his hips up at Ava's face to push his cock deeper in her mouth. She gags and starts to pull back but James moved his left hand to Ava's head and pulls her deeper. In the video, she is struggling with James to get off his cock. With his right hand, he motions for Miranda to come in. The camera bobs a little as Miranda walks up behind the sofa and films directly over James' shoulder into Ava's struggling face.

James released Ava's head and she yanked her head back gasping for air. Gobs of saliva flood from her mouth onto James' throbbing cock. She wiped her face and looked up at James and saw Miranda behind him with the camera aimed at her face. She didn't seem to be surprised as she said, "James. You ass-hole. You know I don't like that." She coughed hard and spit more saliva into her hand before stroking his cock with it.

The scene switched back to the camera across the room showing Ava on her knees between James' knees looking up at Miranda and the camera to her eye as though she was waiting for the repercussions of being caught sucking her stepson's cock. Miranda continued to record and said, "Don't stop. Keep going. I hope you won't mind if I join you? He does have a nice cock."

Before Ava could respond, James pulled her head back down on his cock and she resumed her blow job as she looked up past James at Miranda assessing whether she was okay with this scene.

Miranda set her camera down on the end table beside the sofa aiming it at James and Ava. It was a perfect side view of Ava's face, with bulging cheeks, bobbing up and down on James' cock. The view switched to the family room camera showing Miranda peeling off her clothes. She struggled out of the already unbuttoned tight jeans pulling her thong down with them. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor before she fondled her big tits. Ava watched Miranda strip while she picked up the pace of her blow job.

Miranda came around the front of the sofa and maneuvered her naked body beside Ava and cupped Ava's tits. Ava kept an eye on Miranda as if she wasn't yet sure what Miranda was going to do. Miranda pulled Ava back and off James' cock and kissed her passionately. Ava returned the kiss as both of them stroked James' cock.

The scene switched to the end table camera showing the back of Miranda's head as she kissed Ava. It was a perfect shot of them jerking James off. Miranda pulled back from the kiss and whispered something to Ava. The camera doesn't pick it up. Ava crawls up into James' lap and positions her knees at his hips. He pulled her up higher so he could get his lips on her tits and her arms circled his head to hold him there as she writhed her tits around on his face.

Miranda dropped her face to his cock and sucked it into her mouth and started her blow job. Then she tongued her way down the underside of his cock and sucked one testicle into her mouth and then the other. Miranda held his cock up so Ava could maneuver onto it. She screeched loudly when she dropped down his shaft. Miranda pushed her fingers to her anus and Ava writhed and groaned as Miranda pushed her middle finger into her ass and started a finger-fucking motion as she sucked James' balls back into her mouth, one at a time. James groaned hard as he was being assaulted by Ava's pussy along with Miranda's finger pushing along his shaft and sucking his balls.

It wasn't long before Ava exploded into an orgasm. Her head rolled around on her neck as her body writhed like a snake. Miranda let her go until she was fully recovered and then she stood up and whispered to Ava again. Ava lifted her pussy off James' cock and fell off to his left side opposite the camera on the end table.

The scene changed to the end table camera as Miranda turned her back to James and sat down on his stomach with his hard cock between her thighs. She dragged her pussy over his hardness a few times as she put her hands on his chest and leaned back into him. She lifted her hips with her legs. She rolled her hips at just the right moment and his cock slid into her. She took him fast and hard as they both groaned. Ava came around and pushed her lips first to Miranda's tits and then to her lips. They kissed as Miranda drove herself up and down James' cock. The view changed to show his cock appearing and disappearing in Miranda's pussy. She lifted her legs and put her feet on the sofa on the outside of his thighs so she could drive herself harder.

Ava moved around behind the sofa and climbed up on the back and squatted her pussy to his face and started grinding her pussy on his lips. Miranda must have heard the slurping noises and said, "Give it to her James. Piston-fuck me, Baby." The camera view switched back to the family room angle to show James' furiously pistoning his hard cock in and out of Miranda. She screamed and yelled, "Oh, gggawwwddd, YES. YES." A few more thrusts and she groaned out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Baby. I'm cumming. GO. GO."

Miranda had always called me 'Baby' and I wasn't thrilled that she called my oldest son that. She had always called David 'Sweetie'.

Miranda's body pulsed with orgasmic spasms and the video showed her flood of juices pushing past James' pistoning cock and down his balls.

Now the video turned extra erotic as movement off to the left, toward the front door, showed David, Max, and Adam coming into frame. Max and Adam each had a pizza box in their hands and David was unzipping his pants. He pulled his erection out with his right hand and started jerking himself off. Adam and Max went to the kitchen and came back promptly with their erections in their hands.

Miranda had heard them come in but she was still recovering from her orgasm. James' cock was still working in her pussy and she shuddered into a second orgasm. The tendons in her neck all went taut as she writhed around on James' cock.

Miranda dropped her feet off the sofa to the outside of James' thighs. She lifted herself off his cock and rocked her hips forward and pushed her anus back down onto his cock. She didn't even flinch. He groaned. Miranda looked at David's hard cock and motioned for him to come around to her. He followed her directions. She leaned forward and took David's cock in her hand and pushed her lips on and gave him a short blow job. Then she pulled it toward her now vacant and sloppy wet pussy. She looked up at David and said, "Fuck me, Sweetie." David went to his knees and then grabbed a pillow off the sofa and a second one and pushed them under his knees to lift him so the angle into Miranda's pussy was perfect. Before he pushed his cock inside, he bent forward and sucked her nipples, one at a time. She reacted by pushing her chest forward and groaning.

She may not have flinched when she slid her ass down James' cock but she did when David pushed his cock into her pussy. She groaned and said, "Fuck. I love having both of you in me at the same time." David started the action. Miranda couldn't maneuver in her position, so she lowered her back to James' chest and rested her head on his shoulder. James pushed his hands around the front of Miranda and fumbled around until his fingers found her long hard nipples. Miranda laid her hands on top of his to hold him there.

Ava was still positioned as before, facing toward David, with her pussy on James' face. Max and Adam, with hands furiously jacking on their cocks stood on either side of Ava's naked body, leaning in to suckle on each of her tits.

Ava had other plans and she pulled her pussy off James' face and lifted her body and slid forward to position her pussy on Miranda's face. Miranda immediately went to work with her tongue.

Max and Adam stripped off their pants and climbed up on the sofa on either side of the other four. Miranda was impaled on two cocks with her head back on James' shoulder drilling her tongue into Ava's pussy and ass. Ava shrieked every time her tongue pushed to her anus. She didn't move away though.

Max took Miranda's right hand from Ava's ass and moved it to his cock. She got the message and started jerking him off. Adam did the same on the other side. Miranda was sexually satisfying five teenagers at once. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen, even though the central character was my wife. I put that out of my mind and furiously jerked on my raging hard cock.

Miranda had at least two powerful orgasms as the six of them were coupled. There were probably several more easy ones. Ava had two orgasms as she drove herself on Miranda's lips and tongue. James humped up into his orgasm and then kept right on going. Max blew his load on Miranda's tits and that drove Adam to do the same. David let his go moments later.

The room was full of gasping breaths as they stayed connected until everyone was done. Miranda was covered in jizz from waist to neck. Ava was the first to pull herself out. Her juices poured down over Miranda's face to James' neck and chest. Max and Adam were both pulsing their hips and driving their cocks through Miranda's fingers.

I guess Miranda must have felt sorry for them only getting hand jobs. After David eased his softening cock from her pussy, she pulled Max's and Adam's cocks to her face forcing them to maneuver on their knees. She gave them both blow jobs, switching from one to the other. It didn't take long for Max to blow another load into Miranda's mouth. She continued her blow job until he was done and then she turned and spit Max's cum on Adam's cock and immediately pushed her lips down his pulsing shaft. She got three cycles in before he blew his load too. Miranda let the cum drool from her lips and down her chin. She dipped her tongue into Adam's 'eye' and then turned back to do the same to Max's cock. I knew the ending and I had struggled to hold back my orgasm to the end when Max and Adam were blowing their loads into Miranda's mouth. The rest of the video was just the uncoupling and Miranda going for the cameras. I closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair and flailed my right hand up and down my cock. I could feel every muscle in my body from my face to my toes tightening. My mouth fell open and a long deep, guttural groan erupted from my lungs.

There was a quick knock on my office door and I watched the doorknob turn and the door pushed inward. I was so close to my climax and nearly screamed out, 'NOOOO,' as it instantly disappeared. I wanted to yell out, 'FUCK." The video on my iPad, lying flat on my desk, started up again. The door was opening and I was overwhelmed with what to deal with first. There was no time to get my hard cock back in my pants, so I pulled it down to my stomach and put both hands over it. I tried to hump my chair closer to the desk but the casters weren't line up properly and my one push accomplished nothing. I looked down and the video was playing again with audio on. I released my cock and punched a finger at the iPad several times before I got it right and the screen went black. My hand was on the way back to my cock when Samantha appeared.