Life of Mick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha immediately knew that she had walked in at just the wrong time. Her eyes went wide and she turned her head to look toward the windows. She stepped back, attempting to retreat to the hall and backed into the edge of the open door, pushing it shut. Her face was red with embarrassment. I could feel the heat in mine too. I suspected it came from the combination of the pending orgasm and embarrassment too.

Her voice trembled as she said, "Ummm... Mr. West called from his car and said, Ummmm... that you would need my help. I heard Mrs. West say that you'd be expecting me." She was still looking toward the windows and I used the opportunity to attempt to get my cock back in my pants. My movement brought her attention back to me and her eyes went wide again as she got a good look at my erection. She seemed like she was in a trance for several moments and then she looked back at the windows. She took a pose as she had at the elevator with her shoulders pulled back. Her nipples on 'high-beams' and were pressing hard against her sweater.

She chuckled and said, "I'm so sorry Sir. I think the Wests used me to play a joke on you." She backed into the door searching for the doorknob behind her. She was staring at my cock, which was still so hard that I couldn't get it back in my pants without unbuckling.

Samantha was getting herself together and said, "Ummm ... It looks like there is something I could help you with after all." She moved away from the door and walked toward my desk. She sat down in one of the two chairs in front of my desk and adjusted her holster. She made a motion with her hands, suggesting that I come around the front of the desk and sit on the edge. I was reluctant to move from my chair. She was staring across my desk at my erection. She could see that it was pulsing hard against my covering hands. She motioned again and I pulled myself up out of my chair and let my cock go free. It sprang forward to take a position well above horizontal.

A sultry smile formed on her face. I moved in front of her and sat back against the edge of my desk. Her gaze followed my cock and she reached forward with her left hand and took my cock in a firm grip. She squeezed to get her fingers around the circumference. She started a slow-paced hand job as she slid forward to the edge of her chair and kissed the knob. My cock was as hard as granite. Blood surged through my ears. She rocked her lips from side to side taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. I groaned and she looked up at me and smiled around my fatty. She started a combination blow job and hand job as she used her right hand to unbutton her sweater.

She shrugged it off her shoulder as she continued the blow job, using both hands to remove her sweater and unhook her bra. She shrugged that off and fondled her firm breasts before moving both hands back to my long cock. She was sucking on as much as she could take. Her hands worked the rest. My orgasm, that she had interrupted, hadn't gone far and it was building again. I looked down into her smoldering eyes. I hadn't noticed before that her eyes were emerald green.

She pulled back her hands and continued her blow job as she worked more of my cock into her mouth. Her hands went to her crotch as she unzipped her super-tight jeans and tried to get her hand inside. She was having no luck. She pulled her lips back to the knob and drilled her tongue on my 'spot' before pushing back down my shaft. She went past the halfway mark and kept going. I felt my knob at her throat and I was sure that was going to be it. Other than Alexis and her friends, Olivia, Sophia, and Emma, I had never been deep-throated before.

Samantha pulled back up the shaft and gasped for oxygen. She went right back down again. She used her lips to inch-worm her way the final couple of inches and pushed her tongue past her lower lip to my balls. I groaned hard and I found myself staring at the ceiling with my mouth hanging open in a groan. She bobbed her head on my cock and then pulled back and went back to a double hand job with her lips locked on the ridge. She knew I was going to cum before I did and she was in position to receive my load.

Fuck. What a load it was too. Every muscle tensed as I threw my hips at her lips. Her hands flailed on my cock and by the third surge of cum, Samantha was overwhelmed and was forced to pull off. Remaining cum-shots splashed on her face and she aimed my cock down to her tits for the last few shots. She watched every shot and her eyes got bigger with each one. As I drooled out the final shot, she looked up at me and said, "Holy shit. That was a lot of cum." I chuckled as that incredible sensation slowly dissipated. This was way better than jerking myself off.

She flicked her tongue in the 'eye' to retrieve any post cum. She sat back in her chair to get her breath. Her nipples were still rock hard and her face was flushed red with sexual desire. I pushed off the edge of my desk with cock still bobbing above horizontal and offered my hand. She took it with a curious look on her face and I helped her up out of the chair. I knew she wouldn't suggest that I help her out, so I took the initiative. I turned her around and sat her back on the edge of my desk, where I had been and Hunter before that. I leaned down and sucked each of her nipples and fondled the meat of her breasts. She moaned at the contact. I lowered myself to my knees kissing down to her navel and then to her pubic hair.

I struggled to get her tight jeans off her hips and down her thighs. From there to her feet, it was easier. Her bikini panties came down with the jeans. She was soaking wet as I dragged my tongue through her sex. She flinched and groaned as her head rocked back on her neck. She looked down at my face and I looked up at her beautiful face, flushed with desire. I smiled and she moaned again. I drilled my tongue in and out of her pussy and it didn't take more than a couple of minutes before she screeched into her orgasm. I lashed her clitoris driving her into another one immediately following the first. She whimpered out a moan and pulled my head to her sex and ground her pelvis on my lips. She was really getting into this and I was pleased with myself that I was driving her from one orgasm to the next. She heaved air into her lungs.

She began to settle down as I stopped flicking my tongue in her sex. She figured we were done and that's exactly what I wanted her to think. She released my face and I dragged my tongue out of her sex and up her body to her firm tits and kissed each nipple. She moaned hard as her entire body shuddered.

I pushed her to her back on my desk and nudged her legs together and with my legs outside of hers, I leaned forward and guided my hard cock to her pussy. She saw what I was doing and she lifted her head to look at me. She said, "Jesus. You're not done yet?" I pressed my cock into her pussy and she wailed out a groan. Her hands came to her pelvis and she let my cock drag through her fingers as I began fucking her. Her head wagged from side to side as she was in a constant moan, "Oh God. Oh, God. So big." I was careful with her depth and it turned out that it was her that went in search of it. She found it and flinched and yelped.

I had no idea what her birth-control situation was and now wasn't the time to ask. I fucked her through two more orgasms and when mine was moments away, I pulled out of her and moved quickly around the desk, and fed my cock to her lips as she rolled over on her side to receive it. This time she swallowed immediately and kept on swallowing. She didn't lose a drop.

When she was satisfied that I was done, she lashed her tongue around my cock to clean it and to taste herself. She pulled back and smacked her lips with her tongue. She reached down to her pelvis and dragged her fingers through her soaking wet sex while she laid there. She said, "Oh my ggawwdd. It's been a long time." She moaned again as she dragged her painted index fingernail lightly over her tender, swollen clitoris.'

I laughed as I sat back in one of the chairs. "Before last night, that was my line. I have a pretty good excuse. Why would a beautiful woman like you have trouble?"

She said, "It seems that most men, at least around here, don't go for strong women, particularly with a military background, regardless of what I look like. They don't like dating a woman that can kick their asses, I guess." We both laughed as she pulled herself up to a sitting position on the edge of my desk. My cock softened and soon hung down over my balls. She watched until it was flaccid. She suddenly looked away from me and became pensive. She said, "I'm sorry Sir. I came up here on what I should have recognized as a prank. I thought you were waiting for me and I just basically walked in on you in this ... ummm ... compromised position. I should have waited for you to invite me in when I knocked."

I positioned my head so she had to look at me. I grinned and said, "First of all, call me Mick. Even my father wasn't called Sir." She smiled. "Second of all, the Wests are big pranksters. I'd put money on this being Alexis' idea of a joke. There were reasons why she figured that getting you up here on false pretenses would lead right where it went. I have to be on my toes with both of them." I stopped talking for a few moments and then said, "They're my bosses so I should just shut up."

Samantha nodded her understanding and said, "I appreciate your understanding and thank you, Sir, Ummm ... Mick, for the most amazing sexual experience of my life." I smiled at her and nodded. I pulled her jeans off the other chair and handed them to her. She took them and pulled them over her feet and jumped down off my desk and wiggled her hips to get them up. She stuffed her bikini panties into a back pocket. She put on her belt and holster before her bra and sweater. She certainly wasn't embarrassed with her nudity. I found my pants and pulled them on. I threw my boxers in my briefcase. She was pulling her bra on and hooking it behind her. She adjusted the position of her tits and then pulled on her sweater.

Samantha headed for the door and stopped as she pulled it open. "Oh, I should tell you that Mr. West asked that I fly with you and them to Washington on Tuesday. He said he was concerned about security. Do you know of any particular reason to heighten security?"

I thought for a moment and then shook my head. "I'll ask Hunter if he has a particular concern, though." I had a sneaking feeling that Hunter and Alexis are 'match-making' again."

After Samantha left, I sat down in my desk chair and contemplated getting back to work. I hadn't gotten much done and as this most recent sexual encounter with Samantha took over my mind, there wouldn't be much more done today. I packed up my papers and iPad and tossed them into my briefcase on top of my boxers.

As I rode the elevator down, I suspected that Samantha was watching. I was ninety percent certain that she would be standing at attention by the elevator door when I got there. I should have gone for the one hundred percent because there she was with shoulders back and feet together with her arms at her side. She had a huge grin on her face which didn't go with her tense posture. I stepped out of the elevator and took a step closer to her and said, "At ease soldier." It took a moment but she laughed and the tension disappeared. She took a normal posture and I leaned in closer like I was going to whisper something to her and she leaned forward to hear it. I kissed her on the lips and pulled back an inch. It looked like a million thoughts raced through her mind all punctuated by her surprise. I smiled at her and she pushed her lips forward and tentatively kissed me back with her eyes wide open to gauge my reaction.

When our embrace ended, she said, "I'll make sure that is erased from the surveillance recording." She smiled and gave me a quick peck of a kiss and said, "Mick." We both smiled and I turned and headed for the front door. When I got there, Samantha was already back at her station pressing the door release button. I pulled it open and stopped. I turned back to Samantha, who said, "Sir?"

I was going to mention my belief about Mrs. West asking her to join us on Tuesday's trip to Washington. Then I thought that it would just make it awkward for her. I smiled and said, "Nothing. See you Monday."