Life of Mick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parking lot was nearly empty when I got to work. I parked in my assigned spot, as president of the company. In the VIP parking spot was a dark blue Bentley. I got out of my black BMW 750iL that was dwarfed by the Bentley. I had to put my face right to the heavily tinted driver's window to see inside. I whistled to myself in reaction to the interior of this incredible car. I walked around the outside and could feel the heat coming off the front hood. The Bentley belonged to Hunter and he hadn't been here long. He often arrived early but not this early.

I grabbed my briefcase and headed for the front door, which buzzed open before I got there. The receptionist/security guard was on her feet moving out from behind a raised podium, with desk and security cameras built into it. She was dressed casually as usual on weekends. I said, "Good morning, Samantha. How are you today?", as I headed for the elevator.

Samantha smiled as though she was pleased that I had remembered her name. Many of the women I employ, spend a lot of time flirting with me. They know I'm a widower and that as the owner of the company, certainly have a lot of money. They have no idea; in fact, I'm not sure either.

Samantha is a pretty woman in her mid to late thirties. She's tall and slender, with long, straight, honey blonde hair that she usually wears in a top-knot ponytail. She was several strides ahead of me heading for the elevator as I came through the lobby. She was wearing tight jeans that could have been spray-painted on. They accented her slender hips and an ass to die for. Nothing turns me on faster than a perfect ass in super-tight jeans A wide leather belt, slung low on her right hip with a black semi-automatic pistol in a holster, somehow enhanced the image. I felt a tingling in my groin as she provocatively and most likely intentionally swayed her hips as she walked. Despite the tingling, I had to chuckle to myself. Samantha was working it hard today. She had no competition and she was taking advantage of it.

She pressed the elevator button and turned back to face me as I walked up and stopped to wait for the elevator to arrive. Samantha smiled as she locked her hands behind her back and pulled her shoulders back as if standing at attention. This stance thrust her breasts forward. Her nipples were hard and pressing on her tight cardigan sweater. Her breasts were perfectly sized for her slender and tall frame. I knew that she had been in the military. My Human Resources guy told me that she had finished her military career in Delta Forces after I had expressed reservations about hiring a woman for this kind of a security job. I hadn't initially understood why security was even necessary. Hunter explained that it was a requirement if we had Government contracts and we had a lot of those.

Samantha and I chatted about the weather as I glanced quickly to the lighted numbers above the elevator doors to see what floor the elevator was on. There were only three but on weekends, the elevator is locked down on the top floor and can only be activated by the security guard at the podium. Samantha must have done that when she saw me walking to the front door. It took a couple of minutes to activate and it was just sitting there on the top floor. Another security item, I was told.

I tried hard to look Samantha in the eyes when I talked to her to show proper respect. She was still standing at attention. She pulled her shoulders back further as she took an 'at-ease' posture with her feet spread about a foot apart. My attention went to her breasts and nipples on 'high-beam'. She grinned. She knew where I was looking.

To break the spell, I said, "When did Mr. West arrive?"

Samantha smiled and said, "Mr. and Mrs. West arrived ten minutes ago. They are waiting for you in the conference room beside your office. The security cameras followed them to the conference room door but there are no cameras inside the room. I assume they are still there."

I frowned as two thoughts ran through my mind: first, 'Alexis doesn't usually attend these routine meetings, and second, why are they so early? I'm an hour early and they're already here.' The elevator door shushed open and I said, "Thank you, Samantha. You have a wonderful day."

I stepped into the eight-by-eight-foot enclosure as Samantha, still at attention said, "Thank you, Sir. You too." I smiled at her military precision as the doors slowly shushed closed. As the elevator came to life and started its ascent, I realized that I had the stirrings of a boner in my loose-fit dockers. I knew the cause and smiled to myself as I wondered if Samantha had noticed.

In the privacy of the elevator, I reached down and pushed my left hand into the front of my pants to adjust my hard-on. Then I looked up at the security camera in the corner of the cab. 'Shit,' I thought. 'I'll bet you anything that Samantha saw me do that.' I smiled at the camera and pulled my briefcase in front of me to hide my growing bulge. It didn't help any as I thought about Alexis being here with Hunter. She has always had an effect on my libido from the moment I first saw her sitting in the back of the room during my first demo, all those years ago.

I went to my office to leave my briefcase. Instead of working before the meeting, I'd have to switch things up and do my work afterward. I couldn't go into the conference room with the hard-on I was carrying. There was no indication that it was going to go down anytime soon. I pulled my iPad out of my briefcase and turned it on. I sat in my desk chair and unzipped my pants with my left hand while I pressed a few icons on the iPad to bring up one of the fifty or so videos that I had transferred from Miranda's laptop. I didn't need the additional stimulation but I figured the visual stimulation would help get me off faster.

I pulled out my cock and started jerking off as the video started with Miranda's sultry eyes looking into the camera. A cock was in her mouth and she was bobbing her lips up and down the shaft. It was my son's cock. I couldn't tell which son it was, not that it mattered. Mentally, I put myself in my son's position. In my mind, Miranda was sucking my cock. The fact that the cock in her mouth on-screen was considerably smaller than mine didn't deter the mental image.

My right hand flailed up and down my shaft in long strokes. I could already feel the sensation of my orgasm stirring in my groin. I snatched out several tissues from a box at the corner of my desk and prepared them to receive my load. I imagined the sensation of my hand stroking my cock was Miranda, right there in front of me, sucking and stroking it.

As I got closer, I tipped back in my chair and closed my eyes visualizing Miranda's gorgeous face bobbing up and down my shaft. My hand increased the pace and I started a low-pitched groan as that sensation built higher, like a huge wave. The groan disappeared as my mouth opened and my eyes pinched closed even tighter. It felt like I was going to blow my guts out through the end of my cock. I readied the tissues in my free hand and my lungs forced out a loud, "YYYUUNNGGGG."

I was desperately clawing my way to the crest of the wave and I was there. Suddenly I felt a new sensation on my cock. My eyes flew open and I looked down to find Alexis, bent down over my lap pushing her lips over my fat knob. I was in the throes of my orgasm and I couldn't stop then. Alexis forced her way on and took over the furious hand job from me. Cum exploded up my shaft into Alexis' mouth and she immediately swallowed and kept on swallowing as she needed to contain the gusher I was giving her. She jerked me off until she was sure that I was done and then she pulled off, flicked her tongue around her lips, flexed her jaw, and said, "Jesus Mick. That was a load." She bent down again and kissed my knob.

The telltale sounds of a hand stroking a cock pulled my attention from Alexis's entrancing eyes. Hunter was sitting in a chair across the room by the open door leading from my office into the conference room. He was holding my iPad in his left hand as he jacked on his fatty. He looked up from the iPad at me and said, "Jesus, Mick. Whose cock is Miranda sucking? This isn't yours." I frowned and shook my head. I knew that the answer to his question would become clear as the video continued and when it did, Hunter muttered, "Oh shit. Mick. I'm sorry." Alexis couldn't stand it any longer and she released my cock and walked over to look over Hunter's shoulder at the iPad screen. Her eyes went wide. She went down to her knees beside her husband and took over jerking on his cock as she maneuvered her lips over his knob so that she could still watch the video.

I was familiar enough with the video that I knew that they were now watching Miranda in a standing DP with my two sons. Hunter glanced over at me with a look of sympathy. Alexis was enthralled with the video and she was vigorously deep throating Hunter's cock with the iPad screen inches from her face. I knew that Alexis was enamored with double-penetration. She'd whispered her interest in DP'ing with Hunter and me as I was leaving the anniversary party/orgy. We had still not made that happen.

Hunter groaned hard and pushed his hips up out of the chair. That seemed to bring Alexis back to reality and she pulled his cock out of her throat and her lips came up his shaft. He obviously wanted her to finish him off. I had a feeling that Alexis had other ideas. She took the iPad from Hunter's hand and set it up on its stand on the edge of my desk facing Hunter. She grinned at me and said, "This is as good a time as any to have that DP that you promised me ten years ago. My cock was laying across my lap on top of my pants and it practically leaped up in the air. Alexis giggled and said, "That's a good start."

She pulled her sweater off over her head. She was braless and her nipples were hard and long. She ran her hands over them and then cupped them with her fingers. She pulled her breasts up to her lips and suckled on each of her nipples as she went back to Hunter. She reached down and unbuckled his pants and he lifted his hips so she could pull his pants down. Hunter was grinning at me. Alexis pushed her tight jeans off her hips and wiggled them down her thighs, taking her bikini panties with them. Her sparse pubic hair glistened with wetness. She looked down at Hunter, who was awaiting instructions with a big grin on his face. She turned back to me and said, "Stand up. Get those pants off. I did as she commanded and walked around the front of my desk and stood beside the iPad, still playing the video of Miranda standing on her tiptoes with James' cock in her pussy and David's in her ass. The video was nearing the end as evidenced by the sliding indicator on the bottom of the screen.

Alexis was looking at me and then around the room. She was searching for something. She went to my desk and moved all the nick-nacks along the front of my desk and then I knew what she was doing. She pulled Hunter out of his chair and guided him to the front of the desk. She took the iPad and set it up on the credenza behind my desk and started the same video from the beginning. Alexis pushed Hunter to lay his back on top of my desk. He grinned as he got what she was doing. He went down willingly. His erection flopped onto his stomach and then bobbed up a few inches and bounced from there. He was right at the front of my desk with his legs dangling over the edge.

Alexis pulled herself up on the desk and straddled Hunter's hips and squatted her hips down toward his. She took his cock and guided it to her pussy. They both groaned hard as she lowered herself on to it. Hunter has a huge cock; nearly as big as mine. She bobbed up and down his shaft using her legs as leverage. The video on the iPad had changed to the standing double fuck. It was pretty hot. I mentally took David's place and, in my mind, I was fucking Miranda's ass in the video. My cock was as hard as a steel pipe. I waited for Alexis to give her instruction but it was only moments before Alexis groaned and moaned into an orgasm. She twisted her hips from side to side grinding her pussy on his cock. Hunter had pulled his torso up so he could help her lift herself off his cock only to let her fall back down again.

Alexis recovered and she looked back at me and said, "You know what to do." I did. I held my cock up as I moved in between Hunter's legs. I positioned my cock at her anus and was about to push hard to enter her ass, when she looked back at me and said, "Wait." I backed off. She lifted herself off Hunter's cock and pushed three fingers of her right hand into her pussy and then pushed her wet fingers into her ass. She worked her wet fingers around her anus and then sat back down on Hunter's cock and groaned as she descended. She cocked her hips back to present her ass to me and I moved back into position.

There was no delay this time and I pushed hard until I was in. The height of the desk was perfect for me to stand and fuck her ass until she couldn't hold herself up with her thighs, even with Hunter's help. She dropped down to her knees straddled Hunter's hips and began driving her pussy onto Hunter's cock and then back to drive her ass onto mine. I didn't move and neither did Hunter. Alexis did all the fucking and she screamed with delight as she tossed her head and hair from side to side. She was watching the video on the iPad and she yelled out, "Go, Miranda. Go." She was obviously taking over Miranda's role in the video just as I had taken over David's role.

Hunter had a firm grip on her hips and I found my hands cupping her tits. They were firm and soft at the same time. Alexis screeched into another orgasm as her rhythmic thrust went all spastic. From here, we were on our own and I began thrusting my cock deep in her ass. Air surged out of her lungs as she muttered, "Oh my gggawwdd. Go, Mick. Go, Baby." The reference to Baby was for Hunter and he began driving his cock into her clenching pussy. Alexis screamed again and I felt her sphincter muscle clamping hard on my cock. She was engulfed in a double orgasm. I felt our cocks sliding past each other and with that, along with the heat and pressure, I launched my load as deep in her ass as I could push my cock. Hunter blew his load a moment later. All three of us were gasping and groaning. The video had stopped and started again and was at the start of Miranda's DP again.

We settled down with cocks still engaged and Alexis nodded toward the iPad and with an uneven, gasping voice said, "We're going to have to try that position." She bent her torso down to Hunter's chest and I had to release her tits. She kissed Hunter once and then went back for a long passionate kiss. I pulled my softening cock from her ass and headed for the attached bathroom to clean up. When I got back. I picked up the iPad and shut off the video. Alexis was fucking Hunter in the same position that I had left them.

Alexis is elegant and classy in public, but she fucks like a banshee prostitute in heat. As the old joke goes, the perfect wife. My cock twitched as I watched them. I pulled my pants on to distract myself. The erection that I came in here with, after talking with Samantha, had been dispatched, twice.

Alexis was slamming her pussy on Hunter's cock and she let out a wailing groan and suddenly pulled herself back off his cock and squirted a long stream of fluid along Hunter's body and face and over his head into my chair. She shoved her hand into her crotch and the stream turned into a wide-angled spray that soaked everything on my desk. She yelled out, "No. Nooooo. Oh shit."

When her squirt slowed and stopped, she looked at me and said, "Shit, Mick. I'm so sorry. I don't squirt often but with the video and the surprise DP, that I've been waiting so long for, by the way, I was really hot. We have to do this more often." Hunter chuckled as he pulled himself out from under Alexis' legs. Without another word, he went to the bathroom and I heard the shower come on.

Alexis was still sitting naked on my desk, sucking her juices from her fingers. She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry about Miranda and your sons. She was always so sexual. Anytime and anywhere. We never thought she would cross that line." Then she fell silent for a moment and then chuckled and said, "I don't know why I said that. I'm no one to judge her. God only knows that I've had more than many trysts with my mother and half-sister. Hunter too, with his sister and mother."

I hadn't known that about them and I was certain that she told me about it to make me feel better about Miranda and my sons, like, 'no sweat, everybody does it'. I nodded at her and offered my hand to help her down off my desk. She hurried to the bathroom. I heard the glass door of the shower slide open and then shut again. I looked at my desk to assess the damage and then followed her to get a towel to clean her watery squirt off the desk. I smiled when I saw through the glass shower door that Hunter had Alexis pinned on the back tiled wall. Her legs were locked around his thighs and he was driving his hips at her. I thought, 'Fuck, these two really love their sex.'

My desk and the items on it were dried by the time Hunter and Alexis came back into my office. They collected their clothes and carried them back into the conference room from where they had come. They both dressed and we started our meeting right on the scheduled time. I wondered if they arrived more than an hour early to do exactly the things that we did. I didn't ask.

We followed the agenda to make sure we didn't leave anything undiscussed and then the conversations turned more personal. Alexis asked how Misty and Monique were doing. She commented that she hadn't seen them in ages. I gave her the rundown on what they were doing. Misty was a freshman in college and Monique would be graduating from high school soon. This reminded me that Misty had asked that I invite them to dinner next week, so I did. Alexis pulled a small scheduler out of her purse and flipped the pages. She smiled and said, "We're free next Friday." I smiled. That was perfect. Misty would be home from college for the weekend.

Misty wants to be a Veterinarian and she has carefully and thoughtfully made her multi-step plans to make that happen. She is studying biology and chemistry for her undergraduate degree. Monique isn't sure what she wants to do with her life. She likes computers and she often works with me in the basement lab tinkering with my surveillance software. She has an amazingly agile mind and she thinks outside the box. I have offered her a summer job in the company research department but she hasn't accepted the offer yet. I think she just wants to play for the immediate future. I'm not in favor of that.

Hunter and Alexis made their good-byes and reminded me that I was flying with them to a meeting in Washington D.C. on Tuesday. I hadn't forgotten. This meeting was possibly the most important to the business yet. The CIA was interested in my city-wide surveillance system to track terrorists in selected middle-east cities. They are interested in integrating my surveillance system with four military drones - MQ-1 Predator, MQ-9 Reaper, Avenger, and RQ-4. Operational endurances range from 18 to 32 hours and cruising speeds range from 80 to 400 mph. Ceiling altitudes are as high as forty-thousand feet. My software would be installed in military Air Force Drone Squadrons located all around the world. The contract could be worth billions. I had been working at home to ensure the meeting went off without a hitch. I doubted that we would get another chance.

Hunter and Alexis left and I went back to my desk. My chair was still wet from Alexis's squirt, so I placed a towel on the seat and started working on the paperwork that I had planned to do before the meeting. I was making little progress. I was distracted by visions of Alexis, and not just the DP we had just enjoyed. Other than the orgy at their island home, today was the first time I'd had sex with her. I had bought some old sports magazines with Alexis modeling in swimwear in Grenada. She was around twenty. I retrieved one from the Credenza and opened it to my favorite Alexis pose. I didn't need the magazine. My mental visions of her were stimulation enough. She had beat the ravages of time and in my opinion, she was more beautiful today than she was in the magazine photo taken nearly twenty years ago. Hunter and Alexis had a daughter, Alyson. She was somewhere close in age to Monique and Misty. I had never met her. She always seemed to be away when I went to their house.