All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 03'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Loved it , brilliant continuation, do I detect romance in the air. I guess I'll just have to wait and see .

BigZeke13BigZeke13about 3 years agoAuthor
T:o: Ramaza and others

Just remember that Mick had no idea that his sons were fucking their stepmother. Yes. His sons are being very disrespectful of their father but I can't imagine many teenage boys turning down the advances of an ultra-sexy stepmother. Mick is doing everything he can to not lose his second wife the same way he lost the first. He finds out there are many ways a marriage can go south. Don't be too hard on Mick. He didn't know until after Miranda died. By then his sons are gone. I think there could be ways for him to get back at them without appearing to be vindictive. Without them even knowing, just like Mick didn't know. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ideas

Given how your protagonists usually handle things, my guess is Mick will have sex with his daughters-in-law with his son or sons in the room, possibly with his stepdaughters in the room eventually, but I suspect we are several chapters away from that given how a good story tends to develop and how you tend to write.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 3 years ago
Thank you

I am enjoying this story and hoping that we do not hear any more about your ungrateful sons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous