Life of Mick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close and then she stopped her fucking motion leaving it to me to finish us off. She stretched up and kissed me. I could feel the relatively cool air on my cock as I pulled out of her and then what seemed to be a searing heat as I pushed back in. Sam pulled her lips back from mine. Her eyes were ablaze with sexual heat. She was close and I let myself catch up to her. Her eyes shut and her mouth opened to form an 'O' and her entire body seized into one knot of muscles and then she screamed as her rosebud clamped down hard on my cock. The fucking motion stopped and started in rhythm with her anal clenching. I let out a loud groan, "uuunnggghh" as I drove my cock deep in her bowels and Sam screamed hard as I blew my load as deep in her ass as I could push my cock.

Sam yelled out, "Oh Jesus. Mick. Yes. Oh gawd, yes." She was throwing her blonde hair from side to side as her rosebud spasmed on my cock. She milked me dry and then kept going. Then I realized that she was having a vaginal orgasm as her anal orgasm wound down. To aid that, Sam began driving her ass up and down my hard cock and I joined her action. She screamed through two more vaginal orgasms before she collapsed on my chest, pulling my cock back until my knob caught on her sphincter.

Kay had retreated to the sliding glass door going into the house. She came back with a wet facecloth and a dry towel. Sam and I hadn't moved since Kay left. Kay pulled my cock from Sam's ass and she groaned out, "Oh gawd" when my knob came free. Kay washed it lovingly with the facecloth. Kay pulled my cock to her lips and slurped her tongue over the entire shaft as a final cleaning. My cock was still hard and I knew it would stay hard as long as someone was paying attention to it.

Sam lifted her head off my chest and said, "I was hoping that you liked butt-fucking." The only butt-fucking that I had done recently was fucking Alexis' ass in a DP with Hunter. That thought hardened my cock further. Sam said, "I'm sorry Kay. I've been hogging all the cock. I can feel his hardness between my legs, so I'm sure there is enough for you if you want it." Sam rolled off me and got to her feet. My cock was still in Kay's hands as she lazily stroked it from knob to balls with one hand and fondled my balls with the other.

I looked down at her. She was on fire with sexual need. I said, "What is your favorite position?"

Kay grinned and thought for a moment before saying, "I like doggy." She smiled and a look of embarrassment washed across her face as Sam was collecting seat cushions to line up on the deck for Kay's comfort. Kay moved on her hands and knees to the line of cushions and then pulled a chair over so she could lift her left knee on it. This was different but I could see how it made Kay's pussy more available. She looked back at me as I moved into position on the last cushion. I ran my hand along her raised inner thigh and Kay's forehead dropped onto a chair near her head. She groaned and mumbled, "Oh my gawd. Fuck me, Mick. I've dreamed about this. She pushed back at me as I guided my cock to her pussy. As I pushed forward, Kay moved forward too, but she kept the contact between her labia and my knob until she was as far forward as she could go. Then suddenly, she pushed back hard and fast and my cock was buried in her pussy. She screamed as my fatty penetrated her and then she stopped suddenly and yelled, "JESUS CHRIST. IT'S PUSHING ON MY CERVIX. FUCK THAT HURTS. THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE." She pulled forward to relieve the pain. I didn't move a muscle except to grin at Sam who was grinning back.

When Kay started a slow fucking motion, I joined her rhythm and fucked back. She winced several times and looked up at Sam and said, "Fuck. What a cock. It's going to take a while to get used to this." Sam laughed and moved to the chair that Kay had leaned her forehead on. Sam spread her legs and reached down with both hands to spread her labia for Kay's close-up inspection.

The motion from me pushing my cock in and out caused us both to rock forward and back. Kay used the rhythm to push her tongue into Sam's wide-open pussy. Sam liked girl-on-girl sex too. Something new about Sam, and for Kay for that matter.

Kay rolled through several orgasms as she slowed her pace and then increased it. She was mixing things up as her orgasms coursed through her, one after another. Her grimacing in pain from the size of my cock had changed to groans of pleasure. I was getting close and I leaned down and said, "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?"

Kay laughed and said, "I'm forty-three years old. Don't worry about getting me pregnant. Fill me up. God, I want to feel your cum blasting inside me." She exploded into another orgasm and I was right there with her filling her up as she requested. I thought I wouldn't stop. I gushed nearly a dozen shots into her before she milked the last of them by flexing her pussy and dragging it up my shaft. She did this several times before she pulled off and maneuvered around to set her ass on the cushions. She took my cock in her hand and dragged it across her face and then over her tits. It left wet tracks everywhere. She did not attempt to clean herself. She let it dry like that.

Kay and I were gasping for air. It was hot out and we were all sweating. I helped Kay to her feet and she threw herself against me and stretched up for a kiss. I bent down to accommodate her. She eased back her kiss and said, "Thank you, Mick. It's going to be hard to have sex with my husband and not think of this."

We waded, hand in hand, into the pool to cool off. Sam and I went deeper into the water than Kay's height would allow her to stand on the bottom and we kissed passionately for many seconds. Kay watched and giggled before saying, "You guys should get a room." Kay started to get uncomfortable with her third wheel status and said, "Are there towels I can dry off with. I need to get back to work before the other girls get suspicious. Without even breaking our embrace, I pointed at the house.

I was fucking Sam from behind up against the edge of the pool when we saw Kay again. We were going slow and luxuriating in the sensation. Kay was fully dressed as she stood above us by the pool. She said, "Oh my gawd, I can almost feel that, Sam. I have to go. Thanks for the invite. I hope we can all get together again soon." Sam was just rolling into an orgasm and the look on her face as she looked up at Kay at that moment was priceless. Kay giggled and said, "Fuck. I wish that was me." We paid no attention to Kay's departure as I was climbing the wave to my own orgasm.

We dried off and went upstairs to my bedroom. We fucked and sucked the rest of the afternoon away and suddenly she pulled her torso up from mine and scanned the room. She said, "What time is it. I don't want to be here when your daughter gets home from work." I agreed that that wouldn't be a good idea.

I glanced at my wristwatch and said, "It's four-thirty." She quickly rolled off me, pulling my flaccid cock from her sex, and dropped her feet to the floor. She ran into the bathroom and cleaned herself up as best she could without taking the time for a shower and then came back and pulled her clothes on. She couldn't find her thong and she couldn't spend time search for it. She just pulled her skirt up and zipped it in place. She quickly pulled her bra and silk blouse on as I laid there watching. My cock was growing by the second.

She noticed and said, "I'd love to fix that for you but unless you want your daughters to catch us, I've got to get out of here. I smiled and nodded as she checked herself out in the long mirror on the back of my bedroom door. She threw me an air kiss and opened the door. She looked back and said, "I had an amazing day. Thanks, Mick." I just smiled and she was gone.

Ten minutes later, I heard the familiar sound of a BMW pull up the driveway. Moments later I heard a garage door opening and then closing and a minute or two later, footsteps coming up the stairs. Sam had left my bedroom door open and Misty stopped at my door when she saw that I was naked, laying on my bed, with an erection in my hand.

She stepped into my room and said, "Is this what you've been doing all day?" I just chuckled. Misty tilted her head back and took a deep breath and said, "It smells like sex in here. Who else has been here?" I just smiled and continued dragging my hand over my hard-on. She just stared at it for several moments before saying, "Would you like me to take care of that for you?" I grinned and just nodded. I pulled my hand off the knob and let it slap down on my stomach before bouncing up again.

Misty pulled up the hem of her short skirt and pulled her bikini panties down her legs to her knees and then let them drop to her feet. She stepped out of them. She had a sultry look in her eyes as she crossed the room and crawled up on my bed. She never took her eyes off her target. She had sucked her lower lip between her teeth and was nibbling on it as she curled her fingers around my shaft. She stroked it several times and said, "It's all slippery." She glanced around the room. "Is she still here. You're wet." I smiled and shook my head. She dragged her tongue from my balls to my glans and muttered, "Mmmmm. She tastes good. Do I know her?" I just smiled and said nothing.

Misty had just pushed the fat knob past her lips when we heard the garage door. Monique was home from school. Misty looked me in the eyes with my cock in her mouth and grinned. She pulled back and said, "You're going to get it now," and pushed back on. She had just started her blow job when we heard Monique downstairs talking to someone else. Misty's eyes went wide and she pulled her lips off my cock with an audible 'pop'. She scrambled off the bed leaving my cock to bob up and down on my stomach. She grabbed her panties and hurried through the open bedroom door. She looked back at me and mouthed the word, 'later' and disappeared down the hall to her room. She didn't even close the door.

'Fuck,' I thought to myself. I rolled off the bed and went to my bathroom with my cock swaying in a wide arc from side to side. I sat down on the toilet and jerked myself off. The release felt great like it always does, but I didn't feel satisfied, even after all the sex I'd had with Sam and Kay and then Sam again. 'Can guys be considered nymphomaniacs?' I thought because I just couldn't seem to get enough sex lately. I went to my bedroom to close my door and dressed in a tank top and a pair of athletic shorts.

Monique had brought home a school friend and they were talking in the kitchen when I came downstairs. Monique introduced the girl as Madelyn who promptly corrected Monique by announcing herself as 'Maddy'. She apparently didn't like her full name. She stuck out her hand and I shook it before quickly releasing it. Monique hadn't mentioned who I was, which I considered impolite but let it go considering that it was just the usual young person's failure to use proper etiquette.

Maddy was of average height. She was very pretty. Like most teenage girls she wasn't classically beautiful. At least not in my eyes. I could easily imagine her growing into it though. She had long dark brown straight hair that dropped down her back and well past her breasts, which were huge compared to her slender body. I wondered if Maddy was the friend that Monique had told me about that her parents let her get a boob-job to boost her self-confidence. Monique had tried the same ploy on me and I had promptly said, "Absolutely not." I figured that she was just fitting me on because her boobs are more than big enough.

It was obvious that I was stifling their conversation so I excused myself and walked out to the pool deck and the oppressive heat. This was always the hottest part of the day. I noticed a small mound of clothing under one of the chairs and I grinned to myself as I realized that it was Sam's missing thong. I picked it up and stuffed it in my shorts. I was glad that I had found them before Misty or Monique did. They would be relentless trying to get out of me who they belonged to.

I sprawled out on a chaise lounge and luxuriated in the warmth of the sun. The heat was intense so I peeled off my tank top and settled back. I heard the sliding glass door to the kitchen opening and I saw that Maddy and Monique were dressed in their bikinis. Maddy's huge boobs were pressing hard on her top and my cock reacted accordingly. I yelled out, "Hey Monique? Can you bring me out a beer?" Monique went back through the slider as Maddy walked toward me. If she had ever had self-confidence issues, the boob job sure fixed them. She rocked her hips from side to side as she walked toward me, in an exaggerated model walk, and sat down on a chaise lounge two over from me. As nonchalantly as possible, I adjusted the position of my cock in my shorts, being careful not to position it so it would push up past my waistband.

Monique set the cold beer can down on my stomach and I shot up to a sitting position from the shock. Monique giggled and I gave her a disapproving look. She sat down between Maddy and me and pulled her legs up as she sat back. I popped the tab on the beer can and sat back too.

Monique leaned toward me and whispered, "Be careful Dad. You're about to expose yourself." I looked down and there was my one-eyed monster-cock looking at me. I pushed my hand down and readjusted the position of my hardening cock.

Maddy was in the process of wrapping her long hair into a bun and stuffing her wide-brimmed hat over it. Her tits were trying hard to break free from the confines of her bikini. I sat back trying not to stare.

Ten minutes later I heard the slider open and close before the sounds of footsteps across the deck to a chaise lounge beside me on the other side from Monique. I looked up to see Misty with a bikini bottom on and no top. I thought, 'Okay. Here we go.'

Misty said, "Uncle Ronny? Could you put lotion on my back for me?" I chuckled to myself. It was two days until the party and already I was playing a role. I set my beer on the deck under my chair and swiveled my legs around to face her. Maddy was staring at Misty to see what would happen next. Monique set her chair back to horizontal and turned onto her stomach with her head facing Misty and me with her hands under her chin.

I took the suntan lotion from Misty and sat on the edge of her chaise. I squirted the cold lotion directly to her shoulders and upper back and she squealed from the shock. I chuckled and began rubbing the lotion in. I knew she wanted me to apply the lotion to her front too but I wasn't going there, not with company sitting there watching. I did push lotion along her side boobs and Misty giggled in response. Misty took the lotion and applied it to her boobs and face and stomach and then sat back in her chair. Her nipples were on high-beams. Maddy looked disappointed and she leaned back in her chair as I sat back in mine being careful to hide my fully aroused cock. The tingling sensation was like an itch that I had to scratch, but couldn't.

Five minutes later Monique, who was the only one looking my way, said, "Uncle Ronny? Could you help me bring out a tray of cold drinks? It's pretty hot out here." Maddy moaned, "mmmmm" indicating that she thought cold drinks were a good idea. Monique pushed herself up from her chair and got to her feet and pulled me up to mine.

Once inside I turned to Monique and said, "Jesus Moe. What are you two girls up to? I saw Maddy's name on your party list. Why did you bring her here today? To sample the merchandise?"

Monique smiled at my use of Moe, which was my pet nickname for her. She raised her hands to calm me down and then said, "Maddy is the younger sister of Sarah's major nemesis at work. Sarah has started blabbing about "The monster-cock that she had sex with". Monique even used her fingers in air quotes when she said 'monster-cock'. Maddy overheard her sister and Sarah arguing about it and Maddy's sister called Sarah a liar and said nobody had a-foot-long cock. Sarah got mad and said that she could see for herself on Saturday." Monique glanced down at my waist and giggled as she continued, "Umm... Hey Dad? Your foot-long is gonna poke out of your pants."

I stuffed my hands down into my pants and took care of the problem and said, "So what does all that have to do with today?"

Monique looked away from me as she contemplated how to answer my question. I pressed her again with the same question and she blurted out, "She wants to see for herself before her sister does. She doesn't get along with her sister any better than Sarah does and she insisted that I let her find out for herself if Sarah was making up her story. I'm sorry Dad. She threatened to blow up the party if I didn't."

I took all that in and after several moments of silence said, "So, what is her plan? Do you know, or is she just here hoping she'll see something to confirm Sarah's big mouth? If all she wants is confirmation, I'll just stand up and accidentally on purpose let my shorts fall."

Moe looked sheepishly at me and said, "She plans on waking you in the night with a blow job and then going from there. She said it would really be hot if I joined her but I said no-way. That's between you and me and Misty. You won't see either of us come near you on Saturday unless we can get you alone in private." I knew she was just trying to change the subject.

There was silence between us for more than a minute while I thought about what she had said. She spoke first, "You can just tell her to go back to bed." I chuckled to myself as I pondered the possibility of turning her away from my bed. That thought brought up the next topic that I had been wanting to discuss with her or Misty.

I said, "Since that first night with you and Misty, I've been aroused constantly. My libido is on fire. I can't get enough sex. What did you and Misty give me that night anyway? Are you guys adding it to my food or something? Not that I'm complaining. I'd just like to know."

Monique grinned and shook her head, "No. Just that night. Misty has a college friend who's a chemistry major. She has been working on a formula that lights up men's libidos to enhance their sex lives. I have no idea what's in it, but it sounds like she's going to make a lot of money with it. She's supposed to go on that TV show, 'Shark Tank'. She'll probably want to use your story as a testimony." She looked down at my waist again and smiled, "It's still working, isn't it? I have no idea how long this will last. I hope it's permanent though." She giggled to hide her embarrassment from that last statement.

I looked down and then smiled. "Don't worry about tonight. I'll handle it. Forewarned is forearmed."

Monique grinned and nodded at my hard-on and said, "Would you like me to take care of that before we go back out there?" I grinned and she took my hand and led me into the family room. She pushed me down on the sofa and then dropped her knees to the carpet. She had a huge grin on her face as she pulled the elastic waistband down. My cock launched upward and slapped her on the chin. She grabbed it and started laughing. She pressed her lips to the top of my thick knob and lashed it with her tongue using a lot of salivae. Then she rocked her face from side to side to force her lips down to the ridgeline. She tongued the 'spot' as she began a two-fisted hand job.

I was so aroused that I immediately felt my orgasm swirling. The sensation was incredible. Two minutes later I was blowing my load in her mouth and she was swallowing as fast as she could. Her eyes gave away the fact that she was losing ground. There was nothing I could do to help her. I had launched four long and powerful bursts of cum before the remaining ones dwindled in volume and power. Her eyes began to tear up but the tears didn't break the confines of her eyelids. She pulled back and gripped my cock hard and used her two hands to milk any remaining cum to the top and then dipped her tongue into the 'eye'. She grinned up at me and giggled at what was most likely a stupid look of pure bliss on my face. Moe wasn't a great cock-sucker but she was learning. My mind wandered away to Sam as I thought, 'She is a great cock-sucker.'