Life of Mick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was nearly as tall as Misty with short red hair. She was freckle-faced and wasn't wearing makeup. She, like the others, was naked. Her tits were similar to Misty's except they angled out of each side instead of straight forward. She had no cleavage. Her curves were nice and her ass was amazing. She had a tuft of neatly coifed red pubic hair.

She took the initiative and knelt on the edge of the sheet and eagerly curled her fingers around my shaft. I was surprised at how big her hands were. She was able to touch her middle finger to her thumb. She looked from my cock to my face and smiled. She said, "I'm glad that I get a shot at your cock. I'll remember this forever." I smiled down at her as she dipped her head down and kissed my glans as she started jerking me off. When her lips struggled on and locked at the ridge, I let out a groan. She smiled around my cock, obviously pleased with my reaction. Julia, Millie, and Karen came in and knelt beside Sandy. The whole line of them was pretty in a cute way. Their tits were each different. Karen had the 'puffies' that I had noticed before. Julia's breasts were tiny. Not even a handful, but her nipples were longer than the others. Her body had not yet developed into feminine curves. She was built like a young boy. Millie had a big set of plump boob to go along with the rest of her. She had a small belly on her and a big ass. Still, she had a pretty face with bangs of light blonde hair pulled into pony-tails.

As I assessed the group of four, Sandy furious yanked her head up and down my shaft. She was looking up at me trying to determine if she was getting anywhere. She was slowing but I'm certain that she would have gone the distance if I gave her indications that I was going to cum.

Sandy finally stopped and pulled her lips back off my cock and stretched her jaw and lips. Julia and Millie were grinning at Sandy and Karen leaned in to grab my cock and struggled her lips on. She cradled my balls and started a nice half-cock blow job. I had an overwhelming urge to get my hands on her 'puffies' and just that heightened my tingling. Karen's eyes looked up to mine and she grinned around my cock. She rocked my world when she started torquing her mouth around, back and forth as she pushed down my shaft. I groaned hard and Karen took that as an incentive to up her game. She slid further down my shaft and resumed her blow job from there. I pulled my torso back into the sofa and humped up my hips. I was going to cum and Karen knew it. She picked up her pace and moments later, I muttered, "Oh shit. Yes. I'm gonna blow." Karen added her two hands to her amazing blow job and I drove my hips forward with the first shot.

Karen was overpowered and she pulled back immediately. She was coughing and gagging and caught the rest of shot number one in the left eye and across her nose to her right earlobe. Millie saved the day for Karen when she pushed forward and pressed her lips to the tip of my cock. Karen kept jerking me off with her hands. Millie was swallowing as fast as she could and handled the massive load for the most part. She lost some out the corners of her mouth and cum drooled down to her double chin. When she was satisfied that I was done, she pulled back and licked her tongue around her lips and then used her fingers to push cum up to her mouth. She had the biggest grin on her face. She was so pleased with herself. She pulled back and the four of them waited to see if that would do the trick and my cock would soften like cocks were supposed to.

I felt no indication that it would and finally, I shook my head. They seemed undeterred and Julia took her turn and she gave an amazing blow job that I was surprised was soon going to pull another load. Her lips descended to my balls and her blow job worked my entire cock. The others looked on in awe at Julia's skills. Sandy said, "Jesus girl. Where did you learn how to do that?"

Without a thought, she pulled off my cock and hocked a wad of saliva on my cock, and said, "Two older Step-brothers."

Karen giggled and said, "TMI, Julia. TMI." The others laughed and Karen said, "You'll have to have us for a sleepover some night." Sandy grinned and nodded. Julia went back to her full cock blow job. I gave a warning that I was going to cum and Julia grinned up at me. Her hands went to work as she pulled her lips back to my knob. I groaned hard and cum rocketed up my shaft into her mouth. She had already witnessed the kind of loads that I provided and she was swallowing from the first shot. She took every one herself and swallowed as she needed. When I was done, I already knew that my cock was going to soften. I grinned down at Julia and said, "I think that may have done the trick.

Julia pulled back and turned to Sandy. Sandy came in to collect her share of cum that Julia was holding in her mouth. All four of them got at least a taste. They cheered when they saw that their mission was accomplished. The hurt in my overloaded shaft diminished immediately as my cock dropped down to my stomach and then rolled onto my left hip. The girls watched the whole process. I helped them up and stood and gave each of them a big sensuous kiss.

We went back outside to find that there was a smaller group of girls and they seemed to be fucked and sucked out. Misty came over and high-fived Sandy, Julia, Millie, and Karen. I noticed that Mel and Steph had already left. So had all of the guys. My cock was dangling over my balls and Sarah commented that even soft my cock was bigger than any other guy here today.

Monique jumped in to defend the guys and said, "I think they did a great job. I'm sure that the ladies got all the cock they wanted and if they didn't, it's their own fault." The group nodded their agreement with Monique's assessment. The coolers were gone and I had to go back in the house to get a beer.

Over the next few hours, the remaining girls pulled on their bathing suits and made their way up the lawn to their cars. Sarah and Maddy planned to stay the night. Once inside, Sarah and Maddy discussed how they were going to pull Mel and Steph down off their high horse. Both of them would benefit.

Misty and Monique weren't interested and Misty came over to apologize to me again. I waved her apology away but I was a little concerned about how long the effects would last. I didn't want to be rushed off to the hospital with priapism, which isn't a joke, even though most guys would love to have a boner that won't go down. I looked at Misty and said, "Please stay away from your chemistry major friend. I'm tired of being her ginny-pig."

Misty giggled and said, "No more ginny-pig. I promise."

Misty, Moe, Sarah, and Maddy all frowned when I asked to be left alone tonight. I was sure they all had plans but I didn't want to deal with a boner all day tomorrow, even though today was pretty amazing. I wasn't certain what to expect or for how long. When I slid in between the sheets I assessed how my cock was feeling and it felt fine. I listened to moaning from Misty and Sarah and further down the hall, the same from Monique and Maddy until I fell asleep.