Life of Mick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moe swirled her captured cum in her mouth and gulped it down before pushing back on my cock and pushing down to her gag point half-way down the shaft. She pushed that limit and gagged and coughed. She pulled up and off quickly to cough a huge wad of saliva into her hand.

She pushed herself to her feet and said, "You get yourself together and I'll get a tray for the drinks. They'll wonder what happened to us." She went to the kitchen and I carefully pushed my softening dick into my shorts and pulled the elastic waistband up to my navel and stood up. I took the heavy tray of sodas and added a couple of beers and Moe pulled open the slider to let me through.

There were no questions about why we were gone so long. Misty gave me a knowing grin as I handed her a soda. I noticed that Maddy was staring at my crotch when I brought the tray to her for her to select a soda. There wasn't much there to see. Monique had done a good job.

We lazed in the sun between dips in the pool to cool off. Maddy's nipples pushed hard on the material of her bikini top. The cool water or sexual arousal was the cause. I suspected it was a combination of the two.

As the sun dropped low in the sky, we retreated to the house. Everyone dressed in street clothes for dinner and then the girls went to the family room to play video games. I sat at the bar facing away from them and called Sam on her cellphone. She answered on the first ring and was happy that I had called. We talked about the day. She told me that Kay had got caught with cum hanging from her earlobe and the girls in the secretarial pool accused her of going home for a 'quicky'. She was more than happy to go along with that theory. "She asked me to tell you that she had an amazing time and that she would be available for a repeat at any time. I may have to do battle with her. She is completely infatuated with your junk." We both laughed. I loved to hear Sam laugh. She was so serious most of the time. I guess that goes with the job.

I laid in bed that night, half-awake anticipating the visit from Maddy. A slight 'snick' of the doorknob brought to full consciousness. The door dragged across the carpet fibers so slowly that I thought she'd never come into the room. I could see her form in the gloom of darkness, illuminated only by the lights in the pool. She moved slowly to the left side of my bed. I watched her slow progress through half-closed eyes. She was naked and my cock went instant hard. Her fake boobs stood out proud from her chest. I flexed my cock and it pushed up the covers to form a tent.

She stood there beside my bed for a long time without moving. Then she reached out over the covers and put her hand down on the top of the tent pole. I heard her quietly mutter, "Jesus Christ. Sarah wasn't even exaggerating." She rolled her hand around above the knob and then pulled back. I could see her erect nipples in the darkness. She palmed one of them with her left hand as the right hand took the edge of the covers and slowly lifted them to her face level. She bent to look under the covers but it was too dark for her to see anything. I watched her every move.

She folded the covers back over me and continued with the same process down the side of the bed. Then she slid the covers off the top of the tent. The cool air caused my hard cock to react by dropping to my stomach and then snapping back up again where it started bobbing up and down. I timed my manual flexing to enhance the bobbing motion.

Maddy could see it now and she pulled her hand back and stepped back away from the bed. She muttered, "Fuck. What the hell am I going to do with that. It's huge." I let my cock slap down on my stomach before rising again. Maddy stepped forward again and lowered her hand to my fat knob and immediately pulled it back as it might bite her.

She softly said in a whisper, "Mr. Mick? Are you awake?" I didn't respond. She leaned forward to look to see if my eyes were open. I closed them. She dragged her huge boobs across my arm as she leaned in. My cock jumped from the contact. Fuck, I was hard.

She pulled back and I opened my eyes just enough to see what she was going to do next. She reached forward and lightly gripped my shaft and stopped it from pulsing. She muttered, mostly to herself, "I don't know what I'm going to do with this but I have to do something. I should have brought my phone."

She started moving her unclosed grip up and down my shaft in long slow strokes. Her breathing had become erratic and heavy. Her free hand went to her sex and I could hear the squishing noises caused by her fingers. She randomly looked up at my face and then back to my cock. I flexed my cock hard and it startled her that as hard as my cock was, it randomly surged even harder. I was having some fun with her but the sensation of her slow hand job was driving me nuts.

She started to bend forward to suck on my cock several times but she pulled back before she got there. I was silently willing her to go for it and she finally did. She stopped her hand job and held my cock pointing straight at her face as she leaned in once again. This time she made it and dragged her tongue across my firm, velvety crown. My cock surged from the new contact. She dragged her tongue around the ridge several times and then concentrated on the 'spot'. I couldn't help it and I moaned and lifted my hips. She stopped and waited with her tongue on the 'spot' for nearly a minute before she decided that I was still asleep. She opened her mouth as wide as she could as if to test to see if she could get her lips over the knob. She seemed undecided as her slow hand job resumed.

I smiled as she made up her mind and rocked her head slowly from side to side forcing more cock into her mouth as she rocked back in the opposite direction. I moaned again but she ignored it. She was all in now and even if I woke up, she was going for it. As for me, my plan was to fake being asleep until she was giving me a blow job. I had no idea how good her cock sucking skills were but I'd play it by ear. There's no such thing as a bad blow job. Then I'd come awake and give her more cock than she planned and then if things were progressing, I'd pull her into bed and fuck her missionary style. I fully understood that plans never played out as expected. You have to be flexible.

Maddy stopped once her lips were locked below the ridge. She turned her head on my cock to see if I would wake up. I kept up the ruse but I was getting close to executing my plan. When she pushed down my shaft and started a slow blow job. I groaned loudly and lifted my hands to the back of her head and gently pulled her down my shaft. I was surprised at how much cock she took before she gagged and tried to pull back. I held her in place and pushed my hips upward. She gagged again and saliva was pouring out the corners of her lips. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to push my cock out with her tongue. I started fucking her face but not too hard. I didn't want to hurt her in any way. "AAAWWWWWKKKK ... AAAWWWKKK... AAAWWWK" came from her throat and then I released her head so she could pull back and take a breath. She was wiping saliva off her face. My groin was soaked with it.

Maddy took several large gasps of air and to my surprise, she groaned out, "Fuck my face," and pushed her mouth right back on my cock again. I held the back of her head lightly and began thrusting my hips up at her. She started the "AAWWKKING" noises again. I let her go when she pushed back away from me. She gasped hard many times as she used both hands in the counter-rotating hand job. She was in heat as she pushed her lips on and pulled them off.

I hadn't planned on this much compliance from her. I pulled her down onto the bed as planned but I had planned on some reluctance and I got none. With both hands jerking me off, she was maneuvering me between her legs which she had splayed wide like she was doing a split. She pulled me to her sex and groaned out, "Fuck me. Oh, Jesus. Fuck me."

I pushed my cock forward and slid in easily. Her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth in a silent scream as I pushed deeper. She let the wet shaft slide through her fingers as I pushed in. She groaned out, "Oh gawwd. You're gonna rip me in half." I smiled at that statement. I wish I had a dime for every time a woman said that and then I chuckled as I figured that have about a buck. I started my fucking motion and to my surprise, Maddy picked up the rhythm and we both groaned from the action. Her body began to tighten and then she mumbled, "Oh my gggawwwd. Here I go." Her muscles knotted and her pussy started clamping hard on my cock. Her mouth just came open as her entire body pulsed through her orgasm. I kept up the motion until she was done. She stayed in a tight knot of muscles for several moments after and then just released herself as all the air that she had been holding in her lungs wheezed out of her. She was a limp rag-doll under me. She tried to flex her vaginal muscles on my shaft but it was a weak attempt. I flexed my cock hard and she groaned and pushed her hips up at me.

I knew she was done. I was as hard as ever. My orgasm never made an appearance. I pulled back and let her pull her legs down under me and I laid down on her body and suckled on her nipples and massaged her tits. She wrapped her arms around my head and guided me back and forth on her tits. She whispered, "Do you like my tits. My parents bought them for me." Suspicion confirmed. My cock randomly pulsed on her thighs and she said, "You're still as hard as before. Can I go get my phone and take some photos? Your cock is the biggest I've ever seen. I heard my sister's friend Sarah say that it is a foot long. Is it that long?"

I hesitated to answer but then I said, "Not quite but close and that's a no on the photos. I don't think I want my cock on display on every girl's phone in the high school." Maddy giggled. She knew that was exactly what would happen. I laid my head down between her boobs in her cleavage and Maddy said, "My sister likes to brag about the size of guy's cocks that she has sex with. I'm sure that she's fucked every guy at work. She has them all ranked by number. I've seen the list on her laptop. She and Misty's friend, Sarah don't like each other and I heard them arguing about the party on Saturday. Sarah said that you'd be there and my sister could find out for herself. Sarah claims that she has had sex with you and she turned the bragging rights around on my sister. She, of course, claimed that Sarah was lying. I guess she wasn't. I'm going to let my sister find out for herself." She bent forward and kissed me on the forehead and then said, "I'd better get back to Moe's room before she wakes up."

I pushed up on my hands and knees and moved back so Maddy could crawl out from under me. She hit the floor and kept going. She closed my door behind her. I crawled into the spot that she just left and groaned from the cold wet spot that she left behind. It seemed like I was changing the bedding every day lately. I contemplated jerking myself off but I just let it soften as I drifted off to sleep.

It was Friday morning and I was a little tired from the previous day's sexual escapades. I may have been tired, but my cock was up and ready with a hard morning woody. I laid there considering what to do about it until it began to disappear on its own. I showered and did my morning routine and dressed for work. Misty was at the bar eating cereal when I came downstairs. Monique and Maddy had already left for school. Misty said, "Monique told me why Maddy was here yesterday. I assume things went okay last night." I smiled and nodded. Things had actually gone better than I planned. "I'm pissed at this supposed friend of Sarah's. I'm sorry we let Sarah invite anyone, even if this was her brain-child." She looked up at me as I headed for the coffee machine. "I hope you don't go near her. Just let her dream about getting her hands on your junk. Then Sarah can throw it in her face forever."

I chuckled and said, "Wow. You really are pissed. I had already decided to avoid Maddy's sister like the plaque. She sounds like a major bitch. She can play around with the other guys who will be here."

Misty grinned at me and then said, "Yeah. I may do a little of that too." She laughed. I didn't respond as I was busy with the coffee maker. We left, one behind the other to go to work. Sam was at attention at the elevator when I left Misty to go her way. Others were waiting for the elevator too so there wasn't much I could say to Sam. We made eye contact and I just hoped that the others hadn't picked up on the sultry look on Sam's face that didn't correlate with her erect posture. I was familiar with this incongruence and found it to be kind of erotic. When the elevator doors opened, I maneuvered over to pass by her and whispered, "Lunch?" Her eyes lit up and she just nodded. I was the only one that rode the elevator to the top floor.

As if she knew I was on my way up, Kay appeared from her office and walked beside me toward my office. She whispered, "Thanks for yesterday." I just smiled and nodded. I turned into my office and she kept going. We had to be careful. It didn't take much before rumors were flying everywhere. People love to gossip and the boss and his secretary are prime targets.

Being so careful with Sam was more difficult. I really liked her and wanted to be with her. I wanted more than just a sexual relationship like two ships passing in the night. For lunch, we drove our own cars to a prearranged location, which was behind an abandoned car dealership. It had been abandoned for some time. Grass grew up through the seams in the asphalt. We had sex in the back of my car. There was no way to deny that sex was going to be a big part of our relationship.

We laid there on the back seat in a full embrace for minutes at a time. She had several orgasms and I had one and what a load of cum that was. I had a box of tissues in the back seat just for these occasions. She stuffed several in her pussy to stop the flow with intentions of using the shower in the company gym when she got back to work. I of course had my own private shower. We were nearly dressed when I asked her about her early life. We hadn't touched that part of her life in Washington. She told me that she has an older sister and a younger brother. They were all close as kids but had drifted apart when they left the family home. I asked about her parents. She explained that she didn't talk to her mother at all as they had a falling out when Sam had just graduated from high school. She hadn't seen her father in many years. I was curious about what went wrong with her parents and she retreated back into herself for several minutes. Finally, she said, "I don't like to talk about this but I will this once. It's a dark story and you might find it disgusting. My Dad was a hound-dog. He liked young women. My sister was nineteen and I was eighteen when he told my mother that he wanted a divorce. Mom came up with an idea to keep him around. He could have sex with his young daughters if he just stayed. We had a family meeting and my sister agreed. I didn't agree but I didn't disagree either, but I knew that I didn't want him to leave us. I had a lot of friends with divorced parents and their lives went to shit as a result. My sister pretty much took the load of keeping him satisfied until she got engaged and moved out. Then it was up to me.

My sister passed on all her sexual secrets and my Dad took my cherry the night my sister left. I loved my Dad and I never thought that we were doing anything wrong. I was growing distant from my mother because she had me locked into those circumstances just so she wouldn't be alone. Sometimes she'd join us but Dad wasn't interested in having sex with her so she insisted that I take care of her needs too. I soon realized that I was abandoning my chance for a life of my own and one day I just walked into a Marine recruiting office and signed up. I couldn't think of any other alternatives. I hadn't thought about the repercussions either. It was on impulse. I think my mother screamed at me for a solid month. She cried constantly. The day I left for basic training; Dad walked out on her. She tried to file charges against him on several counts of sexually molesting his daughters. They didn't go anywhere because my sister and I were both legally adults at the time.

I asked Sam if she still felt any fondness for her father and she thought about my question for a long time. She had a wistful look in her eyes before she smiled and said, "I do. I know what we were doing was wrong, but it didn't seem that way at the time. I loved him and he loved me. I miss him at times and wonder about what he's doing now or if he's even still alive. Does that seem gross to you?" I smiled and shook my head. I kissed her passionately and we got out of the car. We were careful getting her back in her car. She left first and I waited five minutes before I left. It wasn't perfect, but it was the best that we could do. I thought about nothing but her story as I drove back to work. I didn't consider that I knew enough to know how she would react if she found out about me and my step-daughters or even my ex-wife and my sons, for that matter. One thing was certain. Any serious relationship between Sam and me would have to have all this out in the open. The chips would fall where they fell.

The afternoon flew by as my mind turned to the pool party tomorrow. There wasn't anything to do. The partiers were bringing the refreshments. I knew that meant alcohol. My girls had bought snacks and even a box of condoms. For some reason, I was nervous. Not about the sex. I was certain that my cock would perform just fine. I was concerned more about social aspects. I was curious as to how I would react to seeing Misty and Moe fucking and sucking other teenage cocks. That thought brought the tingle to my groin and I guess that answered that question.

After work, the house was buzzing with excitement about the party. The kitchen was full of helium balloons with 'Congratulations' in fancy fonts. Others read, 'Graduation'. They were all being tied to the backs of lawn chairs and chaise lounges around the pool, which would be where the activity was. I knew shyer partiers would want some privacy so I threw sheets over all of the beds and the sofa and chairs in the family room. I didn't want to be cleaning spunk off the furniture for the next six months.

The girls were getting in the mood as they took every opportunity to fondle my cock and balls when we passed. They giggled and I ignored their playfulness as best as I could. I had tiki lights stored in the garage that hadn't been used in years. I pulled those out and strategically placed them around the pool. If this was going to be a sleepover, we would be out there in the dark. I had to laugh when Misty placed tubes of KY Jelly on the tables under the open umbrellas. She just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

We watched the weather broadcast before going to bed. Misty and Moe high-fived each other when the forecast was for cloudless skies and temperatures in the low nineties with moderate humidity. Monique asked me what I was going to wear and I asked her back what the other teenage guys would be wearing. Misty answered that they would all probably be wearing baggy suits to the knees. Moe wanted me to wear a banana hammock but I stopped that discussion. I didn't want to be so obvious. I wanted to blend in with the crowd as much as possible. I figured that the suits would be on the ground once things got started. I knew there was no way to hide the fact that I was old enough to be everyone's father but I bet that I was ripped more than any of the teenage guys. The Zorro mask would make me stand out but I was betting that the girls would be as turned on by it as Miranda was. Misty and Moe loved the stick on zorro mustache, but it was going to be too hot for that. I resolved to grow my own real zorro mustache just for them.