Life of Mick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the embrace and practically groaned out, "Fuck. Zorro always made me horny." She released my cock after one firm stroke. When she fell in behind me, she grabbed my ass and said, "Yum. Nice ass too." Angela reluctantly fell in behind her mother, still trying to cover herself.

Angela and I both stood and watched Bridgette undress. She had huge breasts that sagged a little. She was a little chunky in the middle and her ass showed her age. Angela was uncomfortable looking at her naked mother. Bridgette was more than sexually aroused and she came over to me and pulled my cock to her so she could drag my fatty through her wetness. She kissed me hard and with passion. She broke the embrace and said, "Your cock is incredible. I've never seen anything like it." I just smiled and flexed my cock in her hand. I was beginning to think that her mission to properly introduce her daughter to sex was really 'I overheard my daughter discussing an orgy on the phone and I want in and I was just icing on the cake.'

Bridgette turned her back to me and pulled my cock between her upper thighs to drag through her sex. Angela giggled at the sight and said, "Mom. You look like you have a cock. A big cock." Bridgette looked down between her tits and laughed. Four or five inches of cock stuck out in front of her.

Bridgette motioned for Angela to get down on her knees and when she did, Bridgette pulled her in closer. Angela maneuvered on her knees and knew what she was supposed to do. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and her mother pulled her onto my cock. She struggled a lot just trying to get my bulbous knob into her mouth. She finally did and immediately humped up in a gag. Bridgette gave her instructions on how to relax and open her throat and guided her head on and off my cock. I couldn't see much past Bridgette's body but I sure could feel Angela's tightly stretched lips sliding up and down the shaft that was available to her.

Bridgette let out a loud groan and said, "Oh God. Yes. Your nose pushed on my clitoris. Keep doing that." She groaned each time that my cock disappeared into Angela's mouth. She had sucked cock before. "Don't forget about his balls. You have to cradle and massage them while you're sucking his cock and you change things up by sucking on them once in a while." Angela reached between her mother's thighs and cupped my balls in her left hand and pulled her lips back to my knob. Her right hand began stroking my available shaft and then she pushed her hand along the underside of my cock that her mother was perched on. She dragged her thumb along her mother's pussy and Bridgette groaned and writhed on the top of my shaft until her knees buckled. Angela pulled back trying to steady her mother.

Bridgette went down to her knees with Angela and they kissed. It wasn't a normal mother-daughter kiss. Bridgette broke the embrace and forced her lips over my knob and immediately started a blow job on half of my cock. My knees buckled from the sudden assault and I sat back on the edge of my bed. Bridgette abandoned the blow job and pushed her lips further down my cock. She didn't stop until she ran out of cock. I could feel my glans in her throat. Angela was wide-eyed as she knelt beside her mother. When Bridgette dragged her lips up my shaft and off the glans. Angela said, "Fuck, Mom. There is no way I can do that."

Bridgette laughed and said, "No. Probably not. It takes a lot of practice. This is the longest and fattest cock I've ever throated." Angela gave her mother a look of pride. I just wanted them to get on with it. I could feel my orgasm swirling and I desperately wanted to get off and I didn't care with whom.

Bridgette pulled Angela up and guided her onto the bed. Then she maneuvered Angela to her back and joined her in the same position side by side. I got up on the bed and had two pussies to choose from. I guided my cock to Angela's pussy. I hoped that she wasn't a virgin. I gently pushed inside and was relieved to discover that she wasn't. I eased in slowly and got slightly more than half of my cock in her before she humped up in a loud groan. Her eyes were as big as saucers. Bridgette explained the details while I started my motion in a normal rhythm. I was surprised when Bridgette rolled on her side and moved her head to Angela's chest and suckled on her closest nipple. The story of these two was beginning to become clear. I didn't expect that Angela would have an orgasm under the circumstances, but she did and then a second one right on top of the first.

Bridgette had had enough of watching her daughter have all the fun and she wanted hers. I eased out of Angela and moved between her mother's legs. She had a huge grin on her face and even used her fingers to spread her labia as I moved into position. She groaned hard when I pushed into her. I wasn't as gentle as I had been with Angela. Angela rolled on her side and suckled on her mother's hard nipple. She traced her fingers down Bridgette's body and settled her fingers on either side of my cock to feel it slide in and out. My orgasm was getting closer. Bridgette quickly groaned and went rigid in an orgasm. She rolled her head from side-to-side mumbling, "Oh my ggawwd. Oh, my gawwd. What a cock. Best ever." When she recovered, she looked at her daughter and said, "You probably will never see another cock like this one, Baby Girl. Enjoy every second of this." Angela grinned and looked up at me before rolling over and taking a position on her knees and elbows and waggled her ass at me. Bridgette laughed and said, "You go girl." She looked up at me and said, "How much more have you got? Can you do both of us?"

I smiled and nodded. "I suspect that even if I get off, my cock isn't going down for a while." Bridgette's face lit up and she motioned for me to get started. I moved behind Angela and was not as gentle with her as I was before. She groaned hard when I pushed in. She was aware of her cervix this time and she flinched as I approached it. Angela came up on her hands and groaned on each thrust forward. Bridgette maneuvered herself under Angela so they were in a sixty-nine position. Angela was driving her tongue into her mother's pussy and Bridgette alternated between drilling her tongue across her daughter's clitoris and pushing her tongue to my cock as I pulled out and pushed in. Then she pushed herself further down and sucked on my balls when they came in range. Angela moaned into another orgasm and I was getting closer to mine. I was trying to pull it forward. God, I wanted to cum.

Before Angela was recovered, Bridgette pushed me back and buried her lips on Angela's sex and Angela had another orgasm as her mother sucked and licked her juices from her. I rolled onto my back and watched mother and daughter having lesbian sex. My cock hurt; it was so hard.

They finally separated and Bridgette took her turn in a cowgirl position. She sat up straight and used her thighs to power herself up and down my cock. I fondled her huge tits and she leaned into my hands. Her head flailed from side to side as she constantly groaned and gasped for air. I let her do the work as I concentrated on my orgasm. She drove herself into two orgasms and mine inched closer but ever so slowly.

Bridgette finally pulled off my cock and motioned for Angela to take her spot. Angela was getting into this now and she didn't waste a second. She drove herself through an orgasm and then pushed herself up my shaft and turned around and sat back down on my cock in a reverse cowgirl. Bridgette grinned proudly at her daughter. Angela bent forward and put her hands on my knees and drove her hips forward onto my cock and then slowly retreated and repeated her motion. She picked up the pace until she couldn't go any faster. I watched my cock appear and disappear into her flooded pussy. She was muttering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," over and over again. I was familiar with how she tightened when she had her orgasms and she was doing it then. My orgasm was right there and I didn't dare wait for her. I launched my hips up hard, lifting her with me. She shrieked and reached for her mother's shoulder to steady herself. I groaned long and loud, "YYYUUNNGGG," as I finally reached the crest and launched many powerful shots into Angela, which drove her over the top of her orgasm.

Bridgette let Angela take the first three or four shot and then pulled her forward and off my cock just as I was launching another long rope of pearly, white cum that splattered across Bridgette's face as she tried to get in position to receive it in her open mouth and extended tongue. She laughed and tried again on the next shot which blasted up Angela's back into her hair. Bridgette finally got her lips over my knob to collect the next shot and her eyes went wide at the sheer quantity after so many shots already. Cum was drooling from Angela's pussy as she finished the remnants of her orgasm.

Bridgette didn't swallow and I knew this was a recipe for disaster. Her cheeks distended and she gagged. Cum shot out of her nose and then she gave up and let the rest spray out of her mouth onto my stomach. I smiled at her. This wasn't the first time this had happened. Her face turned red from embarrassment but I wasn't done. The sensation of the release was overwhelming. I never wanted it to stop. The next shot caught Bridgette by surprise as it blasted across her chest to Angela's butt-cheeks. Bridgette was sure that I was about done and she tried again to collect my cum in her mouth. I looked at her and said, "You have to swallow." She grinned around my cock and nodded. She finally did swallow but I could tell that she wasn't used to it. She had to swallow again before I was finally done. She lashed her tongue around my hard shaft for nearly a minute before Angela wanted her turn. Bridgette pulled off and said, "Jesus Christ Zorro. You cum enough for ten men. Look at all this wasted cum. Angela's covered; I'm covered. Jesus. And you are still as hard as ever. Are you an alien or something?" She laughed and Angela gagged on my cock as she got laughing too.

Bridgette took one more trip down my cock and tickled my balls with her tongue. That was a first. This woman could suck cock. Angela cupped her hand in her crotch and ran for the bathroom. Bridgette slurped escaped cum from my stomach and anywhere else she could find it. Angela returned with a wet facecloth and Bridgette wiped her face and tits.

Angela and I watched as Bridgette got dressed. I expected that she was going to take Angela with her but her bathing suit was out by the pool along with everyone else's. Bridgette examined herself in the bathroom mirror and poked and prodded before she walked a little unsteadily to the bedroom door. She turned back and said to her daughter, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, baby girl. I just wasn't going to let this opportunity go by. I've been so horny since your father left. You go back to your party and have fun." She turned to me and said, "Thanks, Zorro. Do you live here? I could come by now and then, like every hour." She giggled.

I chuckled and said, "No. I'm just house-sitting for the owner and babysitting his two daughters." I immediately thought that I'd taken it over the top with the babysitter comment."

Bridgette grinned and said, "Some babysitter. I wish you'd been my babysitter when I was Angela's age and my parents went away." She threw an air-kiss to Angela and was gone. Angela looked over at me and then reached down and curled her fingers as far around my hard cock as she could.

She said, "I've had sex with guys before today and they always go down after cumming. Why don't you?"

I laughed and said, "I'm thinking that Misty put something in my coffee to keep me up. I guess she figured that there would be a lot of girls interested in getting a piece of me."

Angela stroked my hardness a few times and said, "She's right. Every girl down there is salivating hoping they get a shot at you. Well, maybe not every girl. A couple like pussy more than cock. I like pussy okay too. I guess you could tell. Some of the girls are a little scared of your cock. It is quite big." I smiled at her. "We should probably join the party. I'll warn you now that I wouldn't be surprised if other mothers show up. My mother has a large rumor-mill that is faster than text messaging." She slid her hand off my glans and stood up. I got up too and looked back to see how much damage the cum spray had caused.

When we slid open the slider from the kitchen and our naked bodies appeared, a roar of applause went up. Smoke was gushing out of the gas-grill and Tom, the big guy was serving burgers and hot dogs. My mouth salivated at the thought of both. As I came across the deck, I heard one girl exclaim, "Jesus. His cock is still hard. I guess Angela and her mom couldn't even finish him off." I looked at the girl with the comment as Misty elbowed her. Misty gave me an exaggerated grin as I headed for the grill. Girls reached out to touch my wagging cock as I went by.

A skinny guy, distributing beers and wine coolers said, "Jesus Zorro. Put that sword away. You're embarrassing the rest of us."

I shrugged my shoulder and said, "It is what it is. It comes with pros and cons. Just like yours." I took a plate and Tom put and burger and a hotdog on it. I took a beer from the skinny kid and glared at him before finding a table with an open seat. There were two very attractive girls sitting at a poolside table and they nervously giggled when I came over. The table had a glass top and my hard cock pushed to the underside of the glass when I sat down. The two girls couldn't take their eyes off it. I tried to ignore it.

Most everyone was eating but there were two guys on their backs in lounge chairs with girls grinding their hips on their cock's cowgirl style. Both guys had grips on the girl's tits, which were small. One of them had 'puffy-tits'. I liked to see 'puffies' on the porn sites and I watched her gyrating around in circles on the guy's cock.

I saw Misty in the pool. She and a guy were face-to-face and it was obvious that they were getting it on. I had mixed emotions about seeing that. I looked for Monique and found her sitting in a chair sucking on the cock of a kid with his back to me blocking my view. He had his hands on her head and was fucking her face. I could see just enough to note that Moe was easily deep throating his small cock. There was no stress, so I went back to my burger and hotdog.

I was in mid-bite when one of the girls at my table slid off her chair and pushed herself under the glass-top table. She pulled my cock down to her mouth and rocked her head back and forth until she got her lips on my glans. I watched through the glass along with the other girl at the table. I hitched my chair around to give her better access and to my surprise, she slid her lips down my shaft almost to my balls. She coughed and gagged and pulled up. She spat a wad of saliva on my knob and went back down again. Her blow job was amazing and I had to abandon my burger as I groaned from her attack. In minutes, I felt the tingle of another pending orgasm. I wanted that glorious feeling and she wasn't going to stop until she took my load. I slowly hitched my chair around so she could have unfettered access to my cock and then she really went to work. She was fantastic and her gorgeous big eyes looking up at me raised the temperature even higher.

Four girls gathered around us and were chanting, "Go, Ellie. Go, Ellie. Go, Ellie." One of them broke from the chant and yelled out, "Suck him dry." I glanced around and saw that Monique was taking her guy's load and easily swallowed after she pulled back and showed him the cum on her tongue. She then smiled over at me. Her eyes were on fire as another guy stepped up and blocked my view. She quickly began sucking his cock.

Ellie pulled up and off my cock and dragged her tongue down my shaft and sucked on each of my balls one at a time. She was staring at my shaft which stuck up well above her head. Ellie licked her way back up and slid her lips over my glans with a little struggle and pushed her lips back down my shaft to resume that incredible blow job. I groaned hard and knew that my climax wasn't far off. The chanting started up again. It seemed to invigorate Ellie and she picked up the pace. Moments later every muscle in my body seemed to knot together and I launched my hips at her as the first cum shot exploded from cock. Her cheeks immediately distended and her beautiful eyes went wide. It was obvious to everyone watching that she was taking a big load. I didn't think that she knew how to handle it. She should have begun swallowing but she didn't. The second salvo forced her off as the cum in her mouth sprayed everywhere. The crowd surrounding us quickly dispersed to avoid the spray from her mouth and shot number two as it blasted across her pretty face.

To my surprise, Ellie quickly stood and pushed herself into my lap as shot number three blasted upward over her stomach and tits. Cum clung to her nipples. She guided my spewing cock into her pussy and slid herself on. The look on her face, which was now even with mine, was priceless and indescribable. She grabbed my neck and began fucking my spasming cock for all she was worth. I launched another six shots in her pussy and she writhed like an undulating snake as she milked me dry. Fuck. Ellie had some major skills. A lot of cum drooled out of her as she pulled herself off my cock. She dropped down to her knees again and sucked my still hard cock, cleaning the cum and her own juices with her tongue. The other girl that she had been sitting with when I came over walked around me and bent down to kiss Ellie. The crowd roared as Ellie shared the cocktail of juices cleaned from my cock, with her friend.

This party was getting hot and I don't mean the weather, which was hot too. One guy cannonballed into the pool disrupting Misty's and her guy who were now in a standing doggy position with Misty's arms on the pool deck with her hands under her chin. Her eyes revealed that she was on fire and getting close to a climax.

The cannonball enticed everyone else to join him and everyone went into the pool. The guy fucking Misty from behind was undeterred as his motion revealed that he was launching his hips and his cum into Misty. Her mouth dropped open and she shuddered through her own orgasm.

Monique paused at my side on her way to the pool and said, "You're next." She looked back at me as she did a backflip into the pool. Thankfully, she didn't land on anyone. I went to get another beer. Tom and the skinny kid were in the pool already. I stood on the edge of the pool sipping a beer and watched all the grab-assing and groping as they paired up along the edge of the pool. I just wished that my cock would go down. It was like a granite post and it bobbed out in front of my stomach.

Misty looked up from the pool and mouthed the words, 'I'm sorry.' She disengaged from the guy fucking her from behind and made her way to the stairs. Without a word, she took my hand and towed me toward the house. Inside, she turned and said, "I'm sorry Dad. I wanted you to be available to anyone who wanted a piece of your cock. I knew there was a lot of interest because Sarah blabbed to everyone. I put Cialis and something my chemistry major friend said would do the trick, in your coffee this morning. Does it hurt? It's really big."

I nodded that it did hurt and suggested that she get together a line of interested girls to blow me. The thought was that if I could get off enough. Maybe I could get this thing to go down. I had no clue if my suggestion would work but it sounded rational and fun.

Misty grinned and said, "I'll be right back and if I can't find anyone, I'll blow you myself. It's my fault anyway." I went into the family room and sat on the sheet-covered sofa. Five minutes later, Misty and four other girls appeared. Misty introduced them as Sandy, Julia, Millie, and Karen. They looked eager to get their lips around my cock. Misty said, "I told them what I have done and we have a mission to get your cock to soften.