Life of Mick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Sam took my hand in hers and continued, "Last night was fantastic and I loved how everyone seized the opportunity to join in. I have a whole new viewpoint on Mr. and Mrs. West and their friends. Holy Shit. They all love their sex."

Misty cut in and said, "That was all new to us too. Alyson explained how she got into having sex with her parents and then the 'Three Amigas'. They all took a risk because they didn't know about us and Dad. I guess we got sucked in too. It was awesome." Moe was all grins and nodded at Misty's words.

Moe finally asked her question, "So, after what you said, can you stay the night and we can all consummate this new relationship?"

Misty laughed and said, "Jesus Moe. That's getting to the point isn't it?" We all laughed, but Moe was intently looking at Sam for an answer. Misty and I were just as interested in her answer.

Sam looked at each of us and a smile formed on her face as she said, "I came ready to stay over but I needed to feel you girls out to see how you thought about last night. You both seem eager to continue and so am I. Yes. I'm definitely staying the night. I even brought clothes for work tomorrow so I won't have to leave early." We all had big grins on our faces as Sam got up to retrieve her small overnight bag from her car. I carried it up to my bedroom and laid it on the bed. She unzipped it and pulled out clothes like she normally wore at work. The lingerie in her bag was ultra-sexy and tags were still on them. She laughed when she pulled them out. I retrieved a pair of scissors and she cut off the tags and then held them up for me to see.

Misty and Monique walked in as she was holding a sexy bra to her breasts and said, "We want a fashion show."

Monique added, "Yeah. It looks really sexy but you don't get the full effect just holding it up like that."

Sam's face flushed from embarrassment and maybe a dose of sexual anticipation. We all knew where this was going. Sam nodded and carried the lingerie to my bathroom. We were all grinning at each other. I had a feeling that bedtime would be early tonight and that we wouldn't get much sleep.

My grinning disappeared and my chin went slack when she came out of the bathroom. I muttered, "Holy Shit." I was stunned.

Moe mumbled, "No kidding Dad." Sam came to the middle of the room and posed like a model turning a full three-sixty. Her face flushed again at the looks on our faces.

Misty muttered, "Oh my God, Sam. Where did you get those? I just have to get an outfit like that."

Sam said, "The 'Adam and Eve' store down on Main. They have a ton of stuff for single women to take care of their needs if you know what I mean. I haven't touched one of them since your Dad and I first got together."

Misty laughed and said, "I know what you mean. I've been in there looking for a dildo that is even close to what Dad has. They don't have anything, but I plan on checking their clothing line tomorrow at lunch."

I listened to the banter but I never took my eyes off Sam. She was a vision and my cock was up and pushing hard on my left pant leg. None of my girls missed it. Sam was the first to move toward me. She knew I rarely wore underwear and she didn't bother with the belt. She pulled my zipper down and reached in and grabbed my cock and struggled to get my hard cock out to the open zipper.

With Misty and Monique standing there watching, Sam went to her knees in her smoking hot lingerie and kicked off the evening festivities by forcing my knob into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the ridge and attacked the 'spot'. Sam motioned for Misty and Monique to join her. Misty went to her knees to Sam's left and Moe dropped down to Sam's right. They pushed in under Sam's chin and sucked a testicle each into their mouths and batted them around with their tongues. Sam started a hand job being careful not to hit the girls in the face on her way down the shaft.

Sam took one slow trip down my shaft to my pubic hair. I could feel my knob in her throat. I could see the bulge in her throat as she took all of me and then pulled back. She dealt with the saliva and she nudged Misty to take a turn. Misty pulled off my right testicle and moved to my throbbing cock. She looked up at Sam and said, "I can't take all of him like you just did. I'm getting there though." Sam grinned and pushed Misty's head to my cock. She struggled herself onto the knob and pushed down to her gag spot. She was making progress but not like Moe had displayed earlier. She took three-quarters of me and yanked back up to the ridge opening her mouth wide gasping for air.

Moe seemed glad that her big sister couldn't deep-throat me. She was anxious to show her practiced skills when it was her turn. Misty pushed down again and 'aaawwwkkked' several times trying to go deeper but she was forced to retreat. This time Moe took possession of my shaft and smoothly rolled her lips around my knob and pushed on. She took a few trips down my shaft to about half-way. I could see from Misty's reaction that she was pleased that she had taken more. Misty had never liked losing to Monique at anything and this was no different.

Moe was just limbering up and Misty's eyes grew with each additional inch that Moe took in her mouth. When Moe had taken all of me with her lower lip on my balls, Misty loudly said, "Fuck Moe. How did you learn to do that?" Moe didn't answer because she was bobbing her face up and down on that last two inches and the sensation was incredible. She finally had to pull up to breathe and she came off gasping for air. Sam took over again and she duplicated what Moe had been doing. She was more skilled, but not by a lot. Sam had let the girls have a taste but now she was intent on getting me off and she went to work with a full shaft, head twisting blow job and mixed in single-fisted hand job and double-fisted, counter-rotating hand jobs. She pulled out the big guns and I went rigid before blowing my first powerful salvo deep in her mouth.

Misty and Moe's heads were still inches away from Sam's face and after she took the first shot, she maneuvered Misty's lips to my knob and Misty received the second shot. Then she contemplated taking the third before abandoning that idea. She pulled back pushing my cock toward Monique. The third shot was as powerful as the first two and no one had their lips in position and it blasted out and splattered across Sam's face. She was in the path as Misty pushed my cock over to Moe. As Sam tried to pull back to avoid the long stream of cum, Moe tried to push her lips on. She took some of shot three and then shot four. After that my shots diminished to short spurts of cum that mostly drooled down my cock. Sam tried to use her tongue to collect the later shots from my cock, but she lost more of what she was holding in her mouth than she collected off my cock. I could see that Misty and Moe were both holding mouths full of cum. I was suspicious of what they planned to do with the cum.

Sam swallowed what she had left and pushed back on my hard cock and took the whole thing as she cleaned it with her tongue. When she pulled back Misty pushed in close to Sam's face and kissed her to share her collected cum. Moe did the same once Misty pulled back. Sam greedily took my cum.

When Sam and Moe's sensuous kiss ended, Sam stood and leaned over me to kiss me. She lashed her cummy tongue around in my mouth and Misty and Moe both laughed. Moe said, "He doesn't like the taste of his cum. He doesn't say so though." I didn't react to Sam's tongue in my mouth. Moe's statement was correct but I accepted it.

Misty was jerking on my hard cock when Sam broke our embrace. Sam looked down and said, "I'm always amazed that he can maintain his erection even after cumming. It sure makes for double the enjoyment." Sam stepped back and let Moe join her sister by adding her hand to the action. I was looking at Sam in her stunning outfit. Sam grinned at me and said, "This scene is so hot. If you didn't know already, I'm a bit of a voyeur, and I want to watch you and your girls together."

I looked from Sam's gorgeous lingerie-clad body down to Misty and Monique's beautiful faces with their hands stroking my cock and said, "This keeps getting better and better." I pulled my cock from their hands and pushed myself into the middle of my bed. My cock slapped down on my shirt and I realized that none of us were naked. Sam was close, but the rest of us were fully clothed. I made a 'T' with my hands and said, "Time out." Everyone, get your clothes off.

Misty and Moe were helping each other and I struggled on my back by lifting my hips and pushing my pants past my ass and then went for the buttons on my shirt. In the end, I should have just got off the bed and stripped because that's what I had to do to get them off. Sam just watched as her fingers swirled through her sex.

I got back on the bed and moved to my back. Misty and Moe were mauling their tits in anticipation. Moe climbed up first. Misty and Sam were in a hard embrace at the moment. Moe moved over on her knees and threw her right leg across my waist and sat down and then pushed herself back so my cock was poking into her lower back. She lifted herself and reached between her legs to find my bouncing cock and guided it into her as she pushed back. She groaned hard as she pushed herself down to her depth. I groaned too. Misty was climbing onto the bed and she headed for my face on her hands and knees. Sam came over and sat on the edge of the bed as Misty placed a knee at my neck and threw the other over my head. Misty was facing Moe as she lowered her sex to my lips.

I could barely see Sam past Misty's right thigh as I dragged my tongue slowly through Misty's sex. She pitched forward to follow my tongue as her body writhed. She muttered, "Jesus Dad. You've got a magic tongue." When I pushed my tongue deep in her pussy, she screamed. I could see Sam smile.

Moe was losing her strength as she used her thighs to drive herself on and off my cock. I helped her by lifting my knees so my thighs pressed against her ass. I lifted her a little and she pitched forward toward Misty and put her hands on my chest. I reached under Moe's ass and lifted her a few inches and then started a rapid piston fuck. Moe screamed and started chanting, "OOOHH's" and "AAAHHHHH's" in synch with my piston-like thrusts. I couldn't see Moe's face but I could imagine the look on it.

Moe exploded into an orgasm and it was a big one. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and then the clenches started. I probably could have caught up to her but I still had one or two women to satisfy and I wanted to cum in Sam's pussy at the end. At least that was my plan.

Moe's orgasm must have driven Misty into her. Her pussy was clenching on my tongue and forcing it out of her. I pushed back in several times and then just attacked her clitoris which drove her into a second orgasm. Misty's pulsing body pushed her forward and I couldn't see Sam anymore. Misty's anus was now reachable and I drove my tongue in hard. Misty squealed from the sensation and a third orgasm pulsed through her.

I slowed my piston fuck in Monique's pussy. I wanted to save something for Sam. Moe lowered her body further so her breasts were on my chest and she pushed her lips to Misty's pussy. Misty moaned from this new attack on her sex. Moe pushed further into Misty's sex and her pussy slid up to my ridge. A hand started jerking on my exposed and slippery shaft. It must have been Sam.

Sam slid her hand up to bump into Monique's ass and Moe got the message that someone else was waiting. She pulled her hips up and my cock slid out of her. A pair of lips immediately pushed on my gooey knob. Misty said, "He's all yours Sam," and she pushed off my face to the bed and rolled onto her back with her pussy at Monique's face so she could easily drop her mouth to her sex. Monique was more interested in what Sam was going to do.

They both grinned as Sam spun her body around one-eighty without letting go of my cock. She waited for me to pull down her lingerie and then pulled them off her feet. She swung a leg over my head offering her hairless sex to my lips. I immediately attacked her sopping wet pussy as she adjusted her position into a comfortable sixty-nine position. Monique turned to look at Misty who was grinning broadly. Misty whispered, "Why didn't we think of that? We do that but we've never done that with Dad."

Monique turned back to the action on the bed and muttered, "Not until tonight, that is." Misty grinned and nodded.

Sam's hips were gyrating on my face at the pace that I established with my tongue. She groaned from my attack but her groans were stifled by my cock deep in her mouth. She took the same pace with her blow job as her hips. I completed the action by easing my hips up as she came down.

Sam's body went rigid and she pulled her lips off my shaft and lowered her forehead to trap my cock to my stomach. She mumbled, "Oh my gawwdd. This is going to be a big one." Her hips started shuddering as I ramped up my pace. I was working everything: Her pussy, her clitoris, and her anus. She loved it all and when her orgasm rolled through her, she screamed once very loudly and then again but it was silent. Her hips drove up and down on my face but her movement had become erratic. I lost contact between her sex and my tongue and she shrieked out, "Oh my God, Mick," as she frantically began searching for my tongue with her sex.

I completely forgot about my cock. It didn't forget though and I realized that my cock was throbbing hard between her forehead and my stomach. My tongue made contact with her wetness and flicked across her clitoris. Sam screamed again. Her pussy was pushing me out as fast as I pushed back in. This went on for nearly two minutes. She was left gasping for air. Her breasts were heaving on her chest. I palmed her nipples as they contacted my hands. Her clenching finally stopped. I teased her sex with my tongue and she'd randomly spasmed.

When Sam recovered, she lifted her head to release my throbbing cock. She giggled when it slapped her on the face. She pulled up and then slid her sex off my face and skillfully crab-walked herself down my body until she was sitting upright at the base of my cock, with my knob snuggling into the underside of Sam's tits. Sam leaned over and kissed Misty and then Monique. The kisses were sensuous. My cock slapped against her stomach.

Sam reached down and held my cock to her body and started dragging her pussy up and down my shaft. There wasn't much sensation for me as she slid along the topside of my cock. She liked it though. She held my knob on her tummy and ran her fingers down the underside of my cock. I felt that and my cock flexed hard. Sam, Misty, and Monique all giggled.

Sam lifted herself so my knob ran into her sex and she used her fingers to guide me as she pushed her hips lower. We both groaned as I entered her. She plunged right to her depth and began fucking me. I aided her movement with my hands on her hips. She leaned toward my feet and put her hands on my knees as she launched her hips to drive her pussy down my shaft. She eased back and repeated. I couldn't see the look on her face but her honey-blonde hair swung from side to side as she rolled her head in ecstasy.

I saw Sam motion toward Misty with her hand. She pointed at misty's sex and then put her fingers on her lips. Misty instantly got the message and stood up on the bed and moved toward Sam. As Sam slammed her hips forward, she maneuvered Misty around in front of her, holding on to her hips to steady herself. Misty was watching closely as Sam drilled her tongue into her pussy. Misty grabbed Sam's head and let out a groan, "Oh my God." Misty looked over Sam's head at my smiling face and she broke into a grin.

Sam had a little difficulty trying to keep up her fucking pace and her sucking pace, which were different. I used my hands on her hips to keep her pace on my cock, leaving her to control the pace of her tongue in Misty's pussy.

Sam's body began to seize again and I knew that she had fucked herself into another orgasm. She pulled her tongue from Misty and lowered her forehead to Misty's pubic mound as she was crushed by her climax. I drove her hips for her with my hands.

It took a minute for her to recover enough to resume her tongue job on Misty's sex. I could feel my climax swirling in my groin. My ballsack tightened just before I blew my load, Misty went spastic with her orgasm. She grabbed Sam's head to steady herself. I fucked Sam until I had expelled many cum-shots. She moaned with each one.

As soon as Misty was done, she collapsed to the bed and Sam motioned for Monique to take her sister's place. Moe was already getting up when Misty went down. Moe moved into position and as Sam started driving herself on my still hard cock, she drove her tongue into Monique's pussy. Moe had watched the scene of Sam getting fucked while she tongued her sister and she was so horny that it didn't take Sam's tongue more than two minutes to drive her over the top and she screamed and her body shuddered into her orgasm. Her knees began to buckle and I was sure she was going down but Sam steadied her and never came out of her rhythm. When she was done, Moe let herself fall to the bed beside Misty. They kissed each other.

I could feel my cock begin to soften and Sam felt it too. She began furiously driving her pussy on and off. She was trying to get one more orgasm before my limp dick fell out of her. I didn't think she was going to make it, but she did and this one was massive. She came back to vertical and then laid her back to my chest and her rolling head went to my shoulder as her pussy throbbed hard on my nearly soft dick. I rocked my hips to drive what was left of my hardness into Sam's sex. I reached around her and cradled her tits. They were still encased in her sexy lingerie that started this whole scene. It was as a front clasp type and I unfastened it and released her breasts. She moaned slightly as I gently massaged them.

Monique and Misty were on their knees sitting back on their feet. Monique said, "Oh my gawwdd. That was incredible." Sam was cooing her pleasure as my cock slowly slid out of her sex. Cum followed me out. Monique grabbed my gooey cock and easily shoved its diminished size into her mouth but it was still a lot of cock. She lashed it with her tongue to clean it from knob to balls. Misty pushed her face to Sam's pussy and dragged her tongue through the petals of her labia licking up escaped cum. Sam shuddered and moaned from Misty's attack. Then Misty crawled up the bed and kissed Sam and I knew she was sharing the load that she had just collected with Sam, who eagerly accepted the offer.

We all cuddled up together. Four people in a king-size bed were doable but crowded. Sam and I were in the middle, so we didn't have to deal with falling off the edge. I kissed Sam passionately and then whispered, "Are you okay?"

Sam responded with, "You don't have to keep asking me that. I'm fine. I'm better than fine. I know you're afraid that I'm going to be freaked out by your family dynamics but I'm fine with it. I'm better than fine with it." She kissed me again and then whispered, "I love your girls almost as much as I love you."

That was the first time the "L-word" had been said out loud. She knew it immediately as it came off her tongue and her eyes searched mine for any bad reaction. She couldn't take it back. I searched her eyes while she searched mine. Blood pounded through my ears. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest. Her face was laying on my chest and she could certainly hear it too.

Sam smiled and rolled herself up on top of me and kissed me again before pulling back and whispered, "I love you, Mick. You don't have to say it back."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers