Life of Mick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock leaped up off my stomach. I was as hard as I'd ever been. She looked down at the movement and then her gaze came back to my face. Her lust was catching and I wanted nothing more than to fuck her brains out right here in my office and I nearly did.

We fucked in the chair and on the sofa in a missionary position, where she had her first orgasm. We moved to the floor in a doggy position where she had her second. We did a cowgirl on the credenza and a reverse cowgirl on my desk where she had her third. We did a horizontal sixty-nine and then a vertical sixty-nine. That became particularly interesting as Sam became a fountain when she launched a powerful squirt. It splattered off my forehead and went straight up to cascade down over both of us. Sam's scream was muffled by my cock in her mouth. I had to hang on hard as she went spastic. I wished that I had a video of this.

I blew my load while fucking Sam standing and pressed against my office window. She had pulled her legs together with mine spread apart. I had to lower myself, which tired me out, but I got the job done and Sam felt me hardening further and she exploded into another orgasm at the same time that I blew my first shot. She was slamming her hips back at me. There must have been ten shots of cum from long streams of pearly white jizz down to the last drooling shot. She flexed her vagina on each shot like she was trying to squeeze my load out of my cock.

When I was done, I could tell that my cock was going to soften. It was still hard and I didn't want to waste it. I turned Sam around to face me. She threw her arms around my neck and stretched up for a kiss. We held that kiss as I lifted her onto my hardness. She groaned into my mouth as I pressed her against the window and pushed my cock inside her. Sam pulled back from our kiss and mumbled around her gasps for air, "Jesus Mick. You're killing me." I slowed my pace. I could feel my cock softening. Sam yelled out, "Oh fuck. Don't stop. Not yet... Oh my ggawwdd... Here I go again." Her body humped up and she planted her lips on mine and screamed into my mouth. This was the mother of all orgasms. Her body seized and released several times and the clenching on my softening cock was powerful and they went on and on. She clung, opened mouthed to my neck. Her eyes started to roll back in her head. Then she went limp in my arms.

I carried Sam across the room and sat her down on the sofa where it all started. My cock was free and hanging limp as I stepped back from her. She didn't move a muscle for a long time and I began to get concerned. I didn't spend the time getting dressed. We needed to shower first.

Finally, Sam came back to the world and turned her head to look for me. I had sat in the same chair and watched as her chest heaved up and down, lifting and dropping her big boobs. She came up to her elbows and said, "Jesus. I went somewhere." I smiled and nodded. I helped her up and steadied her as I took her to the bathroom. She leaned against the sink as I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. The shower had a built-in seat and she sat there in a fog. I lathered myself up from head to toe and rinsed. Sam was still recovering as I held her with one hand and lathered her hair and body with the other. Her body snapped forward and back when I slid my hand down over her pubic mound and turned my hand ninety degrees and pushed it between her thighs. Her sudden motion was caused by my hand running along her clitoris. I quickly washed down there and retreated. I tried to reach around her to turn off the shower, but she stopped me and gently kissed me. I returned the kiss that was so sensuous that my groin began to tingle.

I dressed and then helped her. We could only hope that everyone was gone at the day's end before she headed for the elevator because the only place to wash someone's hair on this floor was in my private bathroom. The rumor mill would be on fire. Personally, I was getting tired of worrying about the rumor mill. I didn't know how Sam felt about getting busted though.

When she was dressed, I walked down the hall to the elevator to see if anyone was around and then I told Sam she could go. She made it to the elevator and the door opened. She stood there and then turned and walked back toward me. She walked into my arms and kissed me. Then she said, "Let's go down together. I don't care anymore if people see us together. We just need to be professional about it."

I said, "Something like this will go through the company in a heartbeat. We'll be the main topic of gossip. I'm okay with it if you are." She took my hand and I closed my office door. We went together to the elevator. We didn't run into anyone until we got to the lobby and Jason was on duty. He seemed surprised to see Sam. She had supposedly left at four-thirty and he had assumed she had gone home. He didn't miss a thing and the rumor mill was in full swing five minutes after we went out the front door. Fortunately, we had the weekend in front of us. That would slow the gossip down.

We didn't waste any time getting Sam moved in. She was in a furnished apartment and she didn't have much for personal items beyond clothes. Monique and Misty were thrilled. By Sunday, she was out of her apartment and the four of us cleaned it so Sam could get her deposit back. She had a ton of clothes and shoes. What is it with women and shoes? I don't think I had even opened Miranda's walk-in closet since I cleared her stuff out. Sam things only took up half the space. That afternoon, Sam decided that she wanted to lounge around the pool. I had paperwork to do. I almost changed my mind when she came downstairs in a microkini. As she walked past me at the bar, she gave me a sultry look and pulled one of the triangles covering her nipples aside. It was an invitation that was hard to reject. My cock wanted to go with her, but my big head prevailed and I spread out the paperwork on the bar, trying hard to ignore the sexy sway of her hips and ass as she walked across the pool deck to a chair. She looked back once to see if I was watching. Of course, I was watching. She gave me that sultry look again and stuck the straw in her drink to her lips and sucked. I had to pull my cock from my pantleg to relieve the tension.

Monique and Misty had gone shopping together with a couple of friends. They didn't usually do that. They were close, as sisters go, but they had their own interests and their own friends. The house was as quiet as a tomb as I scribbled notes on a pad. My hardness had dissipated considerably but not totally because I kept stealing glances out the slider to the pool. Sam had removed her skimpy top and it was getting hard to concentrate on work at the bar. I had a small office off the lab in the basement but I didn't work there much. The small room was kind of creepy. I always felt like someone was right behind me looking over my shoulder. One night I was at my desk in the small room and I was getting the creepy feeling again and I swear that a hand rested on my right shoulder. I thought it might be Monique clowning around. It wasn't and I burst up out of the chair, quickly scanned the room for some other explanation, and got the hell out of there.

Sam got out of her lounge chair and walked back to the house. She was topless and I abandoned my paperwork as I watched her hips rock with each long stride. Her nipples were as hard as nails. She came into the kitchen and went to make herself another drink. She kept glancing over at me as I stared at her. Without looking away from her task, she said, "Do you see anything that you like?" My mind instantly flashed back to the meeting with Miss Victoria Hayes. She had used those exact words to kick things off.

I smiled and looked at her tits and said, "Definitely."

Sam giggled and said, "A man of few words. I like that." She turned and leaned her scantily-clad ass against the counter facing me. She dipped her head to take a sip of her drink through her straw and then she looked over at me with her head still lowered. The effect was steamy. Her beautiful green eyes radiated pure lust. I knew right then that my paperwork was done.

Sam pushed the straw from her mouth with her tongue and she lowered her icy drink to her left breast and groaned as she moved the frosty drink from her arm, along her breast to her nipple and then continued into her cleavage to her right breast and then lifted the drink back up to take another sip. I closed my work folders and pushed them aside. With the straw between her lips, she smiled her best lusty smile and pushed herself away from the counter. She model-walked across the tile kitchen floor. She had told me that she learned to walk like a model for a mission while she was a Delta Support Operator. She said nothing about the mission other than that she was supposed to seduce the tango, or target, back to her room where the rest of the team did their thing. She didn't say what their thing was, but I figured that it was life-altering for the tango.

She set her drink down on the bar as she came around to my side. The bulge in my pants was obvious and she looked down at it with a wicked grin. She cradled her tits in her hands and tweaked her nipples. Her mouth fell open in a groan from her own touch. Without a word spoken so far, she pushed her skimpy bikini bottom off her hips and down to her thighs. She moved in closer to me and I pulled the bikini bottom to her knees and they fell to the floor from there. She ran one hand down from her tits and across her pubic mound to her hairless pussy which glistened with moisture. She stepped out of her bottoms, spread her legs, and dragged her wetness down my left thigh. She began rocking her hips forward and back. She was leaving a trail of her vaginal juices on my pants.

I knew she was seducing me and I played along as if I had just met her in a bar. She knew already that my cock wasn't on my left thigh. It was trying hard to push out under my belt. She dropped her right hand from her right breast and leaned down and put that hand on the bulge in my pants. The pressure she applied was just enough to let me know.

At this moment Sam was the very opposite of the rigid countenance in a military stance woman that I first talked to while waiting for an elevator. Sam's eyes glanced down to the bulge in my pants and then she reached for the zipper. Both she and I knew that the moment the zipper came down that my cock would launch its escape.

She giggled when my cock lifted out of my confining pants and she wrapped her fingers around the circumference. She could almost get her fingers around it as it throbbed and bobbed. Now that she got a firm grip on it, she looked into my eyes. She had me so turned on; I was afraid I'd explode into a million pieces right there on the barstool. I realized that my breathing had become erratic. The lust poured from her eyes as she started her hand job. I groaned hard. She picked up the pace and whispered, "Do you want to do this here or somewhere more comfortable?"

It was hard to enjoy sex on these barstools. They were just round-topped stools, with no backs. It was easy to fall off and the drop to the floor could hurt one or both of us. I said, "Somewhere else would be better," as I slid off the barstool. I figured she was going to lead me by my cock to the family room sofa. She didn't. She picked up her drink with her free hand and led me back through the sliding glass door to the pool deck. She towed me to a straight-back chair and I took her cue and started to sit down in it. She held my cock in place so I couldn't sit.

She released my cock and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down my legs. I stepped out of them. She pulled my tee-shirt over my head and I was as naked as she. She pushed her naked body against mine and stretched up for a kiss as both hands went for my cock. While we kissed, she dragged my glans from side to side across her stomach. When we broke our embrace, she stared into my eyes as she slid her tits down my body as she squatted. She used her hands to wrap her tits around my throbbing cock and folded her fingers across the top. I was looking down into her lust-filled eyes as she smiled. She tried to tit-fuck me like that. She quickly realized that her thighs wouldn't last very long and she lowered her body further until she caught the bobbing knob with her lips and twirled her mouth over it like she was screwing a cap back on a bottle. She immediately started her blow job as her lips were stretched to two thin lines. Without hesitation, she pushed all the way to my balls. Her eyes were watering as she forced herself to stay there until she lunged back to my knob and heaved in a breath of air. Saliva boiled out of her mouth and down my cock. She used her hands to rub it in while she held it with her lips.

She started an amazing blow job with a head-twisting technique that she hadn't used before. 'This woman has some serious skills,' I thought. I looked back for the chair as I could feel my knees begin to buckle. I sat down in the chair and Sam followed my cock down and she relieved her thighs by dropping to her knees and resumed her blow job. She sucked out my load in minutes and swallowed every shot. When she was sure that I was done, she took another couple of trips down my cock with tongue swirling to clean me off. She pulled back with a huge grin on her face and then licked her lips and took a sip from the straw in her drink as she stared at my cock as it softened and then rolled to its home position on my left hip. She was fascinated by its movement as it finally became completely flaccid.

I got up from the chair and helped her to her feet. She set her drink on the table and threw her arms around my neck, plastering herself to my body. We kissed for a moment and then I walked us to a lounge chair and pulled her down on top of me. I spread my legs and she settled hers between them. She ground her pubic mound on my crotch. We both knew that it wouldn't be very long before that tingle would start again. It was like I was eighteen again when I was a walking-talking boner.

She kissed me and then snuggled her head into the crook of my neck and spoke for the first time. "I love you, Michael."

I pulled her in closer and said, "I love you too, Samantha." She kissed me on the neck and I grabbed her bare ass cheeks and pulled her in tighter to my crotch. We drifted off to sleep just like that. We hadn't got much sleep with the girls wanting their share of Sam and me. I hoped that the newness of the situation would wear off and my bed would hold only me and Sam.

I don't know how long we had laid there like that when I heard, "Dad. Dad." I came to and Misty was standing over us with a beach-towel. She draped it overover Sam's naked body. Misty said, "We have company. We brought our shopping friend's home. We'll take them up to my room but I'm sure they got a glimpse of you guys before Moe and I could get them back to the family room." Misty held out Sam's bikini bottom that she had dropped at the bar. Sam giggled and took the tiny wad of material. Misty returned to the house. Sam and I continued to lay there under the towel for several more minutes to give Misty time to get their friends stashed in her room.

I found my clothes there by the chair and pulled them on. Sam pulled her bikini bottoms on and then went looking for her top which she found by the lounge chair that she had started in. I helped her put it on. We went back to the house and up the stairs to my room.

Sam stripped off her bikini again and ran her fingers through her hairless sex and I felt that tingle again. Sam watched my left pantleg rise and she came to me and stripped my pants and shirt off. She said, "I want to watch your cock go from soft to hard." She squatted with spread legs so she could get a better view. She giggled as it grew longer and bigger around as it hardened. Then it began to lift and she giggled again. She reached out and put her index finger on my bulging knob and laughed out loud when it lurched upward. When it rose above my balls to horizontal, Sam said, "Jesus. Look at that."

I was looking down at Sam's beautiful face with fascination in her eyes and I notice that she had both hands in her sex, squeezing her tits together with her upper arms. My cock rose to a forty-five-degree angle and began bouncing. It was nothing new to either of us, but Sam seemed to be in awe of the process.

When my cock was standing up at full size, Sam curled the fingers of her right hand around it, and with a tight squeeze, she was able to touch her middle finger to her thumb. She looked up at me and smiled and said, "My turn." I grinned down at her and helped her to her feet. She climbed onto the bed and I followed. I sat back on my ankles and waited for Sam to decide what position to take. She settled on her back and then turned on her side slightly and raised her top leg. Message received and understood. I moved in behind her slightly turned body and guided my granite-hard cock to her pussy from behind. I pushed into her as I pulled my hips close to her butt. She groaned as I pushed in.

We could hear muffled voices through the adjoining wall to Misty's room. Words were indistinguishable. We had to be quiet or they would hear back through the wall the obvious sounds of sex that they wouldn't have any trouble recognizing. Sam's groan was contained and probably didn't make it to Misty's room. I had no delusions about it staying that way. Sam was anything but quiet in her enjoyment of sex.

As I moved in and out of her, she was getting hotter and hotter and as her orgasm took control, she wailed out her pleasure. She lifted a hand to cover her mouth but the moment that it took for her to get her hand up made it clear to anyone in the house what we were up to.

Moments later there came bumps on the adjoining wall. Either it was Misty banging on the wall to get us to stop or it was all of them getting their ears to the wall to listen. I would bet that it was the latter. Sam was in a constant moan as I jackhammered my cock in and out of her. She burst into another orgasm. She knew it was coming and she squelched her scream with her hand as best she could, but I heard giggles on the other side of the wall. I kept going and Sam quietly began chanting, "Oh gawwd... Oh gawwd... Oh gawwd," over and over again until a third orgasm grabbed her and she held her breath until it passed. I had my hand on Sam's flat stomach and I felt her core muscles tighten as she started her clenching again. I followed quickly behind her third climax and she tried to bury her face into the bedding to hide her scream when she felt me pouring my load of cum into her. I wasn't very quiet either as I humped up and let a loud groan, "UUUNNNGGGHHH," and the giggling on the other side of the wall along with a voice that yelled loudly and distinctly, "FUCK, THAT WAS HOT."

Sam was gasping for air as my fucking motion slowed to a stop. I was gasping too. When Sam was breathing more normally, she said, "Jesus Mick. That was amazing. I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging."

I laughed and said, "Never." I kissed her on the neck where I know it drives her crazy.

She groaned with the kiss and said, "You know what that leads to?" She giggled and turned her head to offer her erogenous zone to me. I could feel my cock going soft so I kissed her there quickly and withdrew. If my cock was going to stay hard like it often did, I would have attacked the erogenous zone on her neck and we'd be off again.

We laid there with my cock in her pussy until it softened and fell out of her. She moaned as she felt my big knob slide out. She turned over to face me and we kissed.

There was a banging on the wall from Misty's room and an unknown voice yelled, "Encore. Encore." Sam grinned and we kissed again and then we got dressed. Sam was doing the cooking for dinner and she left our bedroom and knocked on Misty's door before opening it and stepping half through the door. Her intent was to ask if the company was staying for dinner. What she found was four naked female bodies trying to quickly scramble out of two sixty-nines as they were interrupted by Sam's knock and entry. The two visiting girls were unknown to Sam. Their faces and naked chests were flushed red with sexual arousal and now embarrassment. Misty and Monique were grinning at Sam.