Life of Mick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus. I wanted to, desperately, but I didn't." Sam waited and I'm certain that she was disappointed at my lack of response. My failed marriages with Rita and Miranda flashed through my mind. Rita and I were a failure from the beginning. I didn't even realize that I had failed my marriage with Miranda until she was gone. I didn't want a third failed marriage, not with Sam. I had to spend some serious time figuring out how things went wrong before I said that word to Sam. The marriage to Rita would be easy. With Miranda, not so much. She had created sexual relationships with my sons as evidenced by the numerous videos. I was in the process of creating similar relationships between Misty and Monique right here and right now. Would I be the odd man out in the end? I could see the possibilities. I had to have this conversation with Sam alone.

Sam propped her chin on her hands and stretched out her lips to kiss me again. I stretched mine out to meet hers. The uncomfortableness of our brief foray with the 'L word' was gone. She said nothing more about it. Neither did I.

When Sam rolled up on me, Monique filled the vacant spot where Sam had been and cuddled up beside me. I could easily take Sam's weight on my body. She maneuvered her legs in between mine and then reached down and tucked my cock, which was laying in its home position on my left hip, between our bodies. She rolled her hips to rub her sex on it.

That move brought the tingling sensation and my cock began to harden between our bodies. She rolled her hips back and grinned at me as she felt my cock moving between us. I propped up the pillow behind my head so I could more easily look at her face. I said, "We're not going to get any sleep tonight, are we?" She grinned and shook her head. She rolled her hips forward again and lifted her body slightly so my cock could move over my navel. She dropped her body and squirmed her hips around on my nearly fully formed erection.

Sam looked at Misty who was close by paying full attention. Sam said to me, "Are you ready?" I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be ready for specifically, but I nodded. Sam looked back and Misty and said, "Are you ready?" She was eager for whatever it was. Sam pushed her torso up with her arms, peeling her tits off my chest. Her nipples were rock hard. She pushed to her hands and knees and moved down. She took one long suck on my cock on her way and came to a stop on her knees and sat back on her feet at the foot of the bed. She motioned for Misty to take her place, just like she had been with her legs inside of mine. Misty scrambled into position above me and lowered herself into position with her legs clamped tightly together.

From here, Sam gave her instructions that resulted in Sam guiding my cock into Misty's pussy. With her legs clamped together, she was tighter than normal. We both groaned as she pushed her sex onto my cock. After she found her depth, the control was mine. I rocked my hips forward and back, driving my cock in and out of her. When Sam was satisfied that Misty needed no more instructions, she pulled Monique to her back and crawled up her body so that she and Moe were in the same position as Misty and me.

Sam kissed Monique passionately and they pressed their tits together and rubbed their nipples on each other. Sam moved back down Monique's body and sucked on each of her nipples and mauled her fleshy tits with her hands. Moe reached up and mauled Sam's tits the same way. Sam dragged her tongue down Moe's torso and kissed her navel. Moe obviously knew where Sam was going and she lifted her hips to signal Sam to hurry. Sam didn't hurry. She even slowed. Moe was moaning with anticipation. Sam licked her tongue through Moe's neatly trimmed pubic hair.

I had a strong grip on Misty's hips as I pulled up my knees and lifted her with my thighs and launched into a piston-fuck. Misty screamed with the sudden change of pace. She tried to add to the action but she had no purchase with her legs. She was all mine and I pummeled her pussy. She burst into a long chant of, "Oh... Oh... Oh's," that was in synch with my jackhammering thrusts. Then she groaned out, "Of fuck, Daddy. I'm gonna cum.... Again. Oh, Jesus. Yes. Yes."

When she erupted, she wailed out, "Aaaaiiieeeeee," and her whole body seized into a knot of muscles and she exploded into her 'umteenth' orgasm. I kept going at the jackhammer pace. I could feel her tight clenches on my cock and my own orgasm was coming on fast. It caught me by surprise. I tried to push it back and it worked for a moment, but Misty's vaginal muscles clamped hard and I was done.

I humped up my hips and let out a low-pitched groan and blew long powerful shots of cum into Misty's still clenching pussy. She wailed out again, "Aaaaiiieeeee," on the first two shots and then groaned hard on the rest. Somewhere around shot number six, Misty screamed into another orgasm as she yelled out, "Jesus. You're going to tear me in half." I slowed my pace and Misty screeched, "Don't stop. Oh, please gawwd. Don't ever stop." I heard Monique giggling at Misty's condition, followed by a long groan and a muttering announcement that she was cumming too.

It got quiet after Moe, Misty, and I was breathing normally again. I looked up at Sam, who was back on her knees sitting on her feet looking down at Misty with my arms wrapped around her back and my cock still buried in her. Sam said, "You three are beautiful together." Sam crawled over to where Misty had been and laid down beside me on her side facing me.

I rolled Misty toward Monique and she pulled her sex off my cock and settled into the cuddling arms of Moe. I turned back to face Sam and I nuzzled my nose against hers. My eyes flashed from her left eye to her right. She did the same. She stretched out her lips again and I kissed them and didn't release them until she giggled.

Unofficially, Sam was now a part of the family and I think she understood that. I wanted her to be an official part of the family. When our lips parted, I said, "I need to have many conversations before I can commit any further. You need to understand some things and I need to consider the opinions of Moe and Misty."

She smiled and nodded. "I'm sure I already know what Misty and Moe's opinions are but still. I completely understand. It has been a whirlwind couple of days. We can't make long-term decisions based on a couple of days. Just know that I know what I want and while very interesting, the last couple of days have not changed that. Okay?" I nodded and we kissed again.

It was quiet after that and I heard nothing from Misty or Monique, cuddled up behind me. Then their breathing pattern revealed that they were asleep. I fell asleep with Sam's hand cradling my flaccid cock.

Before daylight, we were at it again. After an orgasm from me and several apiece from my three girls I was exhausted. My cock softened more quickly than usual as if signaling that it was exhausted too. That was the first time since Misty gave me her friend's concoction that may have been responsible for revitalizing my libido.

As Sam and I got in my shower, Monique and Misty went to their rooms. Misty had to get ready for work and Monique had to figure out how she was going to spend the next few days of her vacation. It was 'Casual-Friday' and employees were allowed to dress within the published rules that had been prepared by the HR department. The rules were pretty loose but they drew the line at bathing suits of any kind, flip-flops, and sexually suggestive attire. There was no requirement to dress casual and some would continue to dress in suits and their usual business attire. I preferred to dress casually, so I pulled on a pair of khaki pants, a knit polo shirt, and a pair of sneakers, without socks.

Sam had brought, in addition to the sexy lingerie that she purchased from the local 'Adam and Eve' store, a pair of belted Khaki shorts, a company monogrammed knit, short-sleeved, and V-necked shirt, and a pair of high-heeled sandals. When Sam wore heels, she was nearly as tall as me. She towered over virtually everyone that she encountered during the day and that was good considering the job she had. Her height went along well with her serious and rigid military posture that she maintained on the job. I still thought it was sexy.

Sam left first. I had pulled her to me at the front door and we kissed hard for a long time. I said, "Lunch. Maybe we can talk then."

Sam said, "You should talk with your girls first. That conversation might impact what we talk about." I nodded and smiled. I agreed with her. I watched her ass swaying seductively as she walked to her car. Misty left soon after and I left with just enough time to get to work at the appointed start time.

When I walked into the lobby, Sam walked over casually as I waited at the elevator and whispered, "Kay called me already this morning. She wants some time'." She gave finger quotes. "Considering the workout, you got last night, I told her no. I was going to tell her that you were too busy this morning and then I realized that she knows your schedule better than I do. I just left it at 'no'. She wasn't pleased and she will probably make a run at you when you step off the elevator. I think you're going to have to be firm with her. I'm aware of her skills of seduction."

The elevator door opened and I nodded and sent a secret air-kiss to Sam. She smiled and held her return kiss to a pursing of her lips. Just as I stepped off the elevator, Kay was waiting for me. I still didn't know how she knew. I walked past her and she picked up my pace and walked beside me. Kay said, "I suppose Sam told you of my request. I'm following the rules. I asked for her permission."

I said, "And she said no. End of story." My voice was stern to get the point across to her. I couldn't have her expecting to have sex with me every morning first thing. I was willing to give her the taste that she wanted that first time but I wasn't going to start my day this way just because she had sex with her husband that morning and it had left her wanting more. I stopped outside my office and turned to her and said, "Maybe we have to just shut this down completely. It's getting out of control. We set the rules that you had to get Samantha's blessing or no go. She has sympathy for your situation. I think we need to stop right here."

Kay's eyes went wide and tears flooded in. She blurted out, "No. Please No. I'll follow the rules. I will. Seriously." I looked sternly at her and then nodded. Without another word, I turned and went into my office. Instead of continuing down the hall like usual, she turned and headed back to her office. Five minutes later, Kay called on the office phone and said that my appointment scheduled for ten-thirty had been canceled and that the rest of my day was free. I thanked her and sat back in my chair and put my clean, white sneakers on the desk. I called Misty's cell phone and asked her to go out for lunch with me. She agreed and we met at my car at noon. I drove us to a restaurant that was too far away for employees to use and abide by the one-hour lunch period. I asked for a table outside. There were no other patrons there. After ordering, I started the conversation I needed to have with my girls before I could talk with Sam. As I expected, it was an easy talk. Misty said that she adored Sam. I told her that Sam had said that she loves you girls and that she loves me.

Misty said, "Well she should. I hope you told her you loved her because I know you do."

I smiled and said, "Women's intuition?" Misty grinned and nodded.

Misty looked across the table at me and said, "Jesus Dad. You didn't tell her that you loved her, did you?" I sheepishly shook my head. "Oh my God, Dad. Big faux pas. You didn't really have to have this conversation with me and Moe. You already know how we feel about her. If she becomes our stepmother? How wonderful that would be."

I jumped in with, "Whoa. Hold your horses there Tonto. I think we are far from marriage at this point. We haven't been dating all that long."

Misty said, "Dad, as smart as you are, you can be an idiot at times. She's gorgeous, she has an amazing body, she fits our family like a glove, she's a sexual whirlwind and she's said that she loves you. What do you expect to learn that you don't already know?"

I laughed at how succinctly she had put things and she was right. Misty went on, "If you think you are going to hear any other opinion from Monique, forget about it. If you don't marry Sam, I think Moe will. She's totally enamored with her." I knew that was true but I was glad that we had this lunch. We didn't bring up the topic again while we ate lunch.

In the car on the way back to work, Misty said, "So, what are you going to do. I hope you don't leave her hanging. If you're sure that you love her then tell her and then work out the issues if there are any."

I chuckled and faced Misty and said, "When did you become such a sage?" She giggled.

As we walked into the lobby, Misty said, "I'm going to be in trouble with Gloria for being so late from lunch."

"You just go back to work and I'll handle Gloria. She knows who you are but she's the only one who does. I'll explain. You'll be fine. Misty started to turn to head for her workstation and I stopped her and said, "Thank you, sweetheart. I needed your council at just that moment. I'll get with Sam this afternoon and I know just what I'm going to do." Misty waited a few moments hoping that I'd tell her. I wanted to kiss her right then but she would be busted if someone caught us.

Misty grinned and headed to her station. I went in to talk to Gloria. She was a stickler for the rules and could be tough to deal with even for me. She roughed me up for causing one of her employees to break the rules but as long as she didn't go after Misty, I was good with her admonishments. It was good to be king.

As I walked into the lobby, Sam was talking with Jason, her second in command. Her animated hand gestures suggested it was something serious. I waited until he walked away. She quickly gathered herself from the conversation with Jason and smiled as she walked over to me. I said, "I've had my conversation with Misty at lunch and she assures me that I would have the same conversation with Monique. I'm ready for us to talk. We can't have that talk at my house with the girls there. I can't come to your house because other employees live on your street. So, can you come to my office after working hours?"

Sam looked around the lobby to see if anyone was paying attention to them and then said, "Sure. Four-thirty?" I nodded and headed for the elevator. I half expected Kay to be standing there as I came out of the elevator but she wasn't.

I futzed around with tasks that I hated to do all afternoon. I wished the clock to go faster, but it didn't help. Four-thirty came and there was a soft knock on my door. I smiled and said, "Come." The door opened and Sam stepped in and shut the door behind her.

She chuckled and said, "Every time you say 'come' when I knock on your door, I get these ideas in my head." She giggled. I knew what she meant and that is why I said it.

We went to the leather sofa and armchair and sat down. She took the sofa. I got right into it, "Last night you said that you love me. Were you just overwhelmed by the moment? I didn't react too well to it and Misty read me the riot-act at lunch. I won't go into what she had to say, but she said that if I go talk to Monique that I'd basically get the second barrel." I stopped talking so she could answer the question even though, at that moment, I was afraid to.

Sam sat forward on the sofa and said, "I said that I love you because I had already come to that conclusion even before Wednesday night and if you organized what happened that night to scare me off, it didn't work. I know it's pretty quick, but that's how I feel. It's okay if you have reservations. As I said, we've only been dating a short time. I love your girls too."

With that out of the way, I was ready to start. Sam, I was caught by surprise and I didn't react very well. The truth is that I love you too and I think I have since the first time we talked at the elevator. She grinned at me. I have been married twice and both marriages were failures. The first one was because she wanted more than I could provide monetarily. The second failed because I was consumed by making money so our marriage wouldn't fail for the same reason. Instead, it failed because I didn't give her enough attention and she drifted away to my son's beds. I didn't even know until after her death." The look on Sam's face revealed that she had no clue about my second marriage. "With this history behind me, I can't propose that we get married, not yet; if you would even want to." Her eyes revealed that she would say 'yes' if I asked. She just nodded that she understood my position.

Instead, I would like you to move in with me, us... me. She smiled and I presumed that it was because of how badly I had fucked up my proposal. It was an odd thing. I was nervous that she would say 'no' even though I was sure we would continue like we have and that would have been fine too.

She got up from the sofa and came over to me and pushed her knees into the chair on either side of my hips and sat down in my lap. She squirmed around trying to elicit a response. She didn't get one. I was only thinking about one thing at the moment.

Sam leaned forward and kissed me and then kissed me hard and passionately. I was reading a 'yes', but she was teasing me by holding back her verbal answer. She broke our embrace and sat back. Her nipples were hard and pushing on her knit shirt. Her face and chest, all the way down into her cleavage, were flushed red. She finally grinned and said, "I'd love to move in with you and your girls." She was getting turned on and she inched higher in my lap and started grinding her pubic mound on my belt buckle. She was breathing erratically. Her eyes closed as she increased her pace. She muttered, "I'm so horny right now." She grabbed her shirt at the waist and yanked it over her head and my cock was an instant steel rod caught in my pant leg but pushing up on Sam's magnificent ass. I wished that Sam had worn a skirt this morning but she had on pants. Not that pants were an insurmountable obstacle; they just wasted time.

Sam furiously unbuttoned the three buttons on my knit shirt and I leaned forward a little so she could pull it off. She leaned down and kissed each of my hardened nipples. I cupped her bra-covered breasts in my hand and thumbed her hard nipples that were pushing against the thin, lacy material. She smiled up at me as she felt my cock on her ass.

Sam pushed herself away from me and I knew she wanted to get her sex on my hard-on and she knew exactly where it would be, trapped on my left thigh. She started pivoting her hips to drag her pussy over the knob which was closer to my knee than my hip. Her hands went to my belt and she yanked it right out of my belt loops and threw it on the floor. She was getting more and more frantic as she feverishly worked her crotch along my cock. She fumbled with my zipper and muttered, "Oh Jesus. Hurry, Mick. I need your cock in me." I moved her fumbling hands away and unzipped my pants. She immediately shoved her hands down in my pants and then realized that there was no way to get at my cock by going that way.

Sam pushed herself to her feet and pulled off my shoes and grabbed the cuffs of my pants and pulled. I had to lift my ass out of the chair to accommodate her. She threw my pants on the sofa. Her eyes were on fire with lust. She reached behind her back and her bra fell. She didn't try to catch it; she was unzipping her pants before the bra hit the floor. She pushed them to her knees and let them fall the rest of the way. She stepped out of them and hooked her thumbs into her bikini panties and when they hit the floor, she was naked except for her high-heeled sandals, and she posed for me.