Life of Mick Ch. 06

Story Info
Mick and Sam and his girls get closer.
16.4k words
4.71
14.4k
22

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

Life of Mick -- CH 6

After I met with Miss Victoria Hayes, I was done for the day. It was four o'clock, so it wasn't like I was blowing off half the day. My vice presidents of Procurement had been unsuccessful at dealing with a company that provided a product that was critical to mine. Miss Hayes was the other company's big gun with a history of closing difficult negotiations. I wasn't particularly skillful at negotiations but this deal had to happen.

The meeting went well and I found out quickly how Miss Hayes had obtained her legendary status. Through sex. She was an extraordinarily beautiful woman and she used that fact to deal with the powerful men that she encountered every day in her line of work. She probably rose to Vice President the same way.

I fell victim to her charms but only because I desperately needed her company's product and after some umm... 'negotiating', she discovered that I had a product that she desperately needed. She'd be back for the next round of negotiations and we'd probably negotiate the same way we did today. There were worse things to look forward to.

When I walked through the front door at home and continued through the foyer, I heard loud moans and groans of a sexual nature. As I came into the family room, I looked for the source of the moans and groans. They were coming from the TV. Monique was across the room in an overstuffed chair with her legs splayed upon the arms of her chair with her fingers furiously working in her sex. I caught a glimpse of a hot-pink plastic device sticking out of her anus and I heard a soft vibrating noise between moans and groans on the TV. I guess this is how she plans to spend her weeks' vacation. I wasn't fully into the family room yet as I leaned against the door frame and she hadn't noticed me yet. She groaned hard and her body went into spasms as an orgasm coursed through her. She kept right on going. The scene changed on the TV and it pulled my attention back to it. The triple 'X" movie was unknown to me. We had a few such movies but I had never seen this one. From what little I'd seen, it looked like it had a plot instead of those that just jump from one fucking or sucking scene to another with no attempt to tie them together.

Across the room, Monique yelled out, "Jesus Christ Dad. You scared the crap out of me." I turned my attention back to her. She had pulled her fingers out of her sex and slammed her legs back together. She yanked the hem of her skirt down to her thighs. Her face was flushed before from pleasuring herself. Now it was probably from embarrassment. She grabbed for the TV remote trying to turn off the DVD. It wouldn't stop. She flipped the remote around and clicked off the TV.

I casually said, "New movie? It looked like it's pretty good." I said nothing about what she was doing. I remembered how embarrassed I got as a teenager whenever my older sister or worse yet, my mother, caught me masturbating in my room or the bathroom. I remembered there were days when that's all I did. That sensation and electric charge that accompanied the blasts of cum into a wad of tissues or a paper towel was intoxicating. I suppose girls felt the same way.

Moe didn't say a word as she looked down to her lap and casually smoothed the material of her skirt with her hands. I didn't want to cause her any discomfort, so I walked through the family room and up the stairs to my room to change out of my suit and tie. I decided to take a shower before pulling on comfortable clothes.

I got out of the shower drying my hair vigorously with a towel. I dropped the towel to my shoulder and was surprised to see Monique sitting there on the toilet. She was dressed in the same clothes. She was staring at my dick which hung limply over my balls. "How was your day? Mine was kind of boring. I guess a life of leisure wouldn't be for me, although it sounds enticing." she said with a grin. I wrapped my towel around my waist so Moe wouldn't see that her presence was affecting me.

I said, "My day started like any other but finished rather spectacularly."

This intrigued Monique and she asked, "What made the end of your day so good?"

I smiled as a vision of the gorgeous Miss Victoria Hayes popped into my brain. I said, "I closed a deal that had to be made." I could tell from the look on Moe's face that she was not impressed. I chuckled at her disinterest. I knew she would be prickling with interest if I told her the details of how I closed the deal. I wasn't going there but my cock was reacting to the images in my mind and it rose, lifting the towel with it. I tried to hide it from Moe. I should have known that that would be impossible.

Monique's eye widened as my cock hardened. I couldn't contain it and it pushed through the towel ends and lifted well above horizontal as the towel unhooked around my waist and fell to the floor. I tried to catch it but I was too late. Moe giggled at my unsuccessful attempt to cover my cock with both hands. She said, "Come on Dad. You must have learned by now that when you are hard, there's no hiding it. The big knob and one of my balls were exposed and Moe ran her palm around on the knob. I groaned and leaned back against the countertop. Moe swiveled around on the toilet seat to face me. She cupped the escaped testicle in her other hand. She grinned up at me as she tried to pull my cock from my hands. She was relentless and I finally let her pull my cock from my hands and down to her face. Her hand on my knob slid down to the base to hold it in place as she dragged my shaft across her face. She kissed my balls and the knob stuck up above her head. She licked her tongue up my shaft to the knob again. She flicked her tongue around my ridge and drilled into the 'spot'. She was getting better. Her hands regripped tightly at the ridgeline and pulled the available loose skin on my cock toward my balls. This increased the sensitivity of my cock. I wondered how she learned that.

Moe looked up into my eyes as she rolled her tongue around the ridge and I watched the knob disappear into her mouth. She grinned up at me. I'm sure that I had a funny look on my face. I started pivoting my hips to fuck her face. I was careful about the speed and depth but she didn't seem to have that concern anymore. I eased slowly past the last spot that she had gagged. She knew I was past that spot and her whole face lit up. I kept going and I grinned down at her when her nose pushed in my pubic hair. I held her there for a moment until she tried to pull back. I immediately let her go and she slowly pulled back off my cock. Saliva flowed out the corners of her mouth and down my shaft. She rubbed the wetness in with both hands. My little girl was giving a deep-throat blow job on my footlong cock. She dealt with the saliva once she was off my knob and She looked up at me and said, "Yoo-Hoo. I did it. I didn't think I would ever do it. How was that?"

I said, "That was amazing Moe. You've come an awful long way since your birthday."

She wiped the wetness off her cheeks and lips and looked up at my face and said, "I was almost into an orgasm when you came home. I lost it when I saw you standing in the doorway. Can you help me get it back? You wouldn't mind getting off too, would you." I didn't know if I should nod my head or shake it.

She didn't care. I could have done either. She pulled her hemline to her waist and she still had her plastic dildo in her ass. She reached down and toggled a switch. A soft vibrating noise started and Monique went rigid and thrust her hips forward on the toilet seat. After a few moments, her body relaxed. She said, "Jesus. This thing catches me by surprise every time. I need that," she pointed at my bouncing cock, "In here," She pointed at her pussy. I really want you to fuck my ass, but I don't think I'm ready yet." That confession caught me by surprise. I hadn't fucked either of my girls in the ass.

She took my cock in hand and pulled me off the countertop and I dropped to my knees on the tile floor. The height of the toilet seat was perfect as I guided my cock to her pussy. Her hot-pink toy was just below my cock sticking out of her ass a few inches. It looked to me that her toy was going to impede my fucking motion as the toy pushed against my balls when I pushed into Moe's pussy. She groaned from the sensation of my cock fucking her pussy as the vibrating toy was pushed deeper into her ass. It wasn't exactly a DP but it was close. Her knees were spread wide as I brought her quickly up to her orgasm, especially with the vibration in her ass. I bent forward and suckled on her tits and nipples. She held my head there as she groaned and groaned from the dual attack on her sex. I was certain that I wouldn't be able to catch up to her. She was close and only moments away.

When she rolled over the top of her climax, she screamed and urged me to cum too. I kept up the motion but I wasn't going to cum anytime soon. She was so consumed by her orgasm; she didn't worry about mine.

When she finally recovered, I pulled my cock from her pussy and left the hot-pink vibrating dildo where it was. She put it in there. She could take it out. My cock was hard and throbbing when it came free. My orgasm hadn't advanced enough to be imminent but I felt the urge and the need to get off. I'm sure Monique would have been eager to give me a blow job to finish me off, but I had a better idea.

I checked my watch and I figured that I had time before Misty got home from work. Moe was gawking at my huge cock in front of her and she took the slippery shaft in her hand and leaned forward to put it into her mouth. I pulled back a half-step and Monique looked up at me in confusion. I said, "Come with me, honey." I didn't reveal my plan. I offered my hand and helped her up from the toilet seat.

I led her into my bedroom and motioned for her to climb up. Her face lit up as she probably thought we were going to fuck again and, in a sense, we were. She hesitated to see in what position I wanted her in. I climbed on the bed and said, lose your toy. She switched it off and grabbed the end and eased it out of her ass. She groaned hard as it came free. I maneuvered her into a doggy position. Almost any position would have worked for my plan.

I pushed my cock into her sloppy pussy and checked to see if the plastic toy had left her ass gaping open. It was. This would be a good start. I pushed my thumb into her ass and she squealed in surprise and her body went tight. I fucked her pussy in long strokes, but all I wanted was a nice gooey cock. I pulled out of her and revised my position. Moe was wagging her ass from side to side wanting me to push back in and I did.

When my knob pushed up against her anus. Her immediate reaction was to pull away, but I had a firm grip on her hips and I wouldn't let her. She resisted my advance but she didn't tell me 'no'. I pushed through as she screamed and then I was inside her. She settled down. I held my position right there and waited for her to push back on me. Based on her professed desire to get her ass fucked and her use of the dildo in her ass, I figured it wouldn't be long before she decided that she wanted to experience the sensation that she had watch others experience.

She was down on her elbows with her forehead on the bed looking back between her dangling tits at my balls. She mumbled out, "Jesus Dad. I wasn't ready but I think the dildo helped. Now is as good a time as any." She pushed herself down my shaft. She groaned until her ass pushed against my hips. She didn't pull back right away and she reached between her thighs and grabbed my balls. She surprised me and the result was an additional hard push into her ass. She screamed hard and loud and immediately released my balls.

I eased my cock back out of her and she groaned from the sensation. At the ridge, I turned it around and pushed faster into her. Monique yelled out, "Fuck Dad, Go. Go. Oh, Jesus." She drove herself down my cock and we were instantly at a normal fucking pace. She yelled out, "OOOOHHHHHHH my gawwwwddddd. Fuck mmmeeeeee."

I smiled to myself and thought, 'I guess she was ready after all.' I couldn't believe the heat and pressure on my cock. It was fantastic. My orgasm leaped to the front of my consciousness. I was ready to blow and now I had to hold it back until I got some reaction from Moe. I was slamming my cock into her ass and she wanted every inch. She screamed out, "Oh my God. What's happening?" She was in the throes of an anal orgasm and it feels different from a vaginal orgasm. When I felt her tight sphincter muscle clamp tightly to my cock, it actually hurt. Her spasm relaxed and I used that moment to rocket cum into her ass. She felt it and screeched as she slammed her ass back at me again. She spasmed again and groaned. I launched more rockets of cum into her. The sensation overwhelmed me and I knew I was going to be the rag-doll when we separated.

I finished first as her clenching anus continued in random spasms for another few minutes. I pulled back to her disappointment. Her anus was gaped open to the size of my cock. It would close in time but I was glad that Moe couldn't see what it looked like right then. It would probably freak her out. Then the gaping hole filled with cum as her anus pulsed the cum out of her bowels. I grabbed a handful of tissues and shoved them to her anus. She reached between her thighs and held the tissues in place as she fell to her right side.

I moved to the edge of the bed and stepped down to the floor. I came back with a hot wet facecloth and she smiled up at me as she took it and replaced the tissues with it. I took the tissues and deposited them in the toilet. Only then did my cock start to soften. I came back and sat on the edge of the bed. "Are you okay, Honey? Am I on your shit-list? So, to speak?" Monique giggled at my question.

"I didn't think I was ready but that was silly. It hurt, but nowhere near what I feared. I'm not ready to say whether I liked it exactly, but wow. What an intense experience. I reserve the right to try it again sometime."

I chuckled and said, "Anytime, Honey. Anytime."

She looked down at my flaccid cock and said, "I guess it worked for you." I looked where she was looking and then grinned and nodded.

I looked at my watch and said, "Your sister will be home any minute now. Let's keep this private, Okay. Get yourself cleaned up and come down when you are ready. Oh, by the way, "Sam's coming over for dinner at six. I've asked her to stay the night but I'm not sure that she will." She grinned and nodded and scooched her butt and wet facecloth to the edge of the bed and jumped down. She hurried from my room and down to her room.

I dressed in casual clothes anticipating Misty's arrival. I didn't want to look like a slob, which I did once in a while around the house. I was coming down the stairs when I heard the front door open. She came into the family room and said, "You must have had an easy day. You're never home before me." I thought again about my day and smiled as I nodded.

It was nearing six o'clock and I had to break from my scurrying around the kitchen to call Misty and Monique together for a quick family meeting. I reiterated that Sam would be here any minute and would be here at least for the evening. I expressed my hope that she would decide to stay over and my girls expressed their hope that she would too. I told them that I didn't want to overwhelm her tonight. She was in the fray before she knew what was happening with Sophia. She could have gone either way but she has expressed to me that she wasn't shocked. "She has her own family history that I'm sure she won't want to get into. I'm not going to rush anything but she knows about us now and at this moment that's all that matters to me and that's all that should matter to you." They eagerly nodded that they agreed. I expressed my desire that we do not get into the sexual interaction between all of us with Uncle Hunter and Aunt Lexi and the rest of them. We can deal with all that later.

Misty said, "That whole thing was quite bizarre. Is that what it's been like since you knew them." I grinned and nodded.

I followed up the nod with, "They haven't slowed down a bit. The 'Three Amigas' are old enough to be your grandmothers. They have a wealth of experiences and sexual knowledge."

Monique chuckled and said, "Yeah, tell me about it. Sophie rocked my world the other night."

The doorbell rang at exactly six o'clock. I chuckled to myself as I thought, 'Military precision to the last.' I motioned for Misty to answer the door. Both Misty and Monique hurried through the family room into the foyer. Misty pulled open the door and stepped back to let Sam inside. She was dressed in a pull-over V-necked cotton sweater, showing a lot of cleavage. She wore pants there were tight over her hips, accenting her ass with stove-pipe legs and sandals. Sam's blonde hair was down framing her beautiful face. Her make-up was perfectly applied enhancing her emerald green eyes.

Monique and Misty were grinning broadly as Sam stepped into the foyer. Sam could tell that the girls wanted to hug and kiss her but had probably been warned off by their stepdad. She wasn't having any of that and she moved in to hug and kiss each of them. They were all grins.

The three of them came into the family room hand in hand. I frowned as I fretted that Misty and Moe were being too aggressive. Sam came into the kitchen and I wrapped my arms around her slender waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss that lasted nearly a minute. Monique giggled and said, "Get a room." We broke our embrace and then I pushed in again and pecked a quick kiss on her nose. She giggled at that move. I had to break away from her to address a pan on the stove that was bubbling over.

Sam came with me and whispered, "An attractive, nice man with a huge cock... and he cooks?" She pulled open the oven door and said, "Yummy. A pork roast. The only decent meals I get are when I come over here. When you live alone you don't bother with meals."

The dining room table was already set with my best china and crystal. I told the three of them to grab a seat and I started bringing the meal to the table. Getting everything on the table together and hot was the hardest part about cooking. I was pleased with this effort. I sat beside Sam on one side of the table and the girls were on the other. I half expected some footsies from Misty or Monique but they were good. Misty watched Sam and me closely through the meal. Sam must have been hungry. She even went back for another slice of the roast.

Sam and I retreated to the family room leaving the girls to clear the table. They were supposed to wash the fine china but they couldn't stand not being in the family room with Sam and me and they mutually agreed to do them later.

Sam and I sat on the sofa and Misty and Monique practically leaped into the overstuffed chairs on either end of the sofa. They had eager looks on their faces and Sam laughed and said, "You two look like you're busting to ask a question." Misty and Monique looked at each other to see who wanted to go first. Monique started to ask her question but Sam cut her off before she got a word out. Sam looked at Misty and then Monique and said, "I think I can answer many of your questions. What happened here last night? I admit that I was a little shocked when it was all over and I thought about it after. Sophia took me so skillfully, I was so hot by the time she finished with the massage, it wouldn't have mattered who was there. Then everyone else joined in and I remember thinking, the more the merrier, and when you two joined in along with Alyson, Wow. The intensity grew tenfold. I was on fire. I guess I've been on fire ever since. I was so happy that your dad invited me over tonight so I could tell you all this."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers