Life of Mick Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was in the shower when I came back to the bedroom. I was beat and slid between the sheets and had fallen asleep when I felt Sam's naked body press up against me and she kissed me. It wasn't a passionate kiss. It was a good-night kiss. I kissed her back. She snuggled in close. Her skin felt cold in the air-conditioning. She took my flaccid dick and pulled it closer to her side and let it rest in her open palm. If she was going to do anything to get me aroused, I missed it as I was sound asleep before she could start.

My morning started in pitch blackness before dawn. At first, I thought it was my dream. My mind grabbed onto the erotic dream that I was having before my conscious mind realized that it wasn't a dream at all. There was a rhythmic pressure on my morning woody that didn't sync up with the dream. I still wasn't certain whether I was it was a dream or not. Then all doubt was removed, as I felt the familiar sensation of a pair of tightly stretched lips and a flagellating tongue move down my cock. I involuntarily pushed my hips up. The groan was just as involuntary.

The lips pulled up my shaft and the lips twirled around my glans with the tongue working the 'spot'. I groaned hard and grunted out, "Oh Jesus. That feels so good." I felt her teeth rake down my shaft and then she pulled up and bit down lightly on my spongy crown. That was accompanied by a soft giggle. I stopped breathing and held perfectly still until the teeth released my knob. The giggles told me it was Sam giving me the blow job. Until then, I wasn't sure. Monique had watched Sam's technique closely and she had adopted many of Sam's little tricks. Misty had been having sex longer and had developed her own techniques elsewhere. I could easily tell the differences between Misty's blow job and Sam's or Monique's.

I lifted the covers but it was too dark to see. I reached down and put my hands on Sam's face. She pulled off my cock and sat up. I thought she was going to straddle my hips but she turned her body around and planted her sopping wet pussy on my face and pushed her lips back on my cock. She yelped when I dragged my tongue along her pink inner petals and then to her clitoris. She muttered, "Oh God. Yes. Do that." She sawed her hips back and forth along my tongue. Then she was back on my cock and I'm thinking, 'Oh God, Yes. Do that.'

She pulled off again and said, "Don't cum. I need your cock in me." I drilled my tongue into her pussy and she yelped again. I alternated between her clitoris, vagina, and anus and I knew it was driving her nuts. She was driving her lips down my shaft to my balls and back up to the ridge in a fantastic full-cock blow job. Her tits dragged on my stomach. I could feel my orgasm building.

Sam began moaning, "OOOHHHHH ... OOOHHHH," in a constant chant. Her pussy clenched once and I kept going. Her chant continued at a higher pitch and I felt another clench as her hips began to tremble. She pulled off my cock and loudly pronounce, "Oh fuck, Baby. I'm ... Oh, God ... I'm cumming."

Suddenly, her hips went out of control. She was slamming her sex on my face. I had to tilt my head back in the pillow to protect my nose. It became apparent what was happening. Sam was squirting right down on my face. At first, her squirt was a quick, staccato spray of fluid. Then she abandoned my cock and pushed herself up with her arms and let out a scream to wake the dead as a long hard stream of fluids soaked what wasn't wet already. The stream stopped and as if she were just reloading, a stronger stream blasted me in the face. I didn't mind. I was always ready to do anything that pleased her. She was gasping for oxygen.

Sam pushed herself up so she was sitting upright on my face. This changed the angle so that the next strong stream shot down the length of my body. She screamed again just as the bedroom door burst open and both Monique and Misty were fumbling for the light switch. The glare of the ceiling light blinded everyone for a moment. Sam paid them no mind as she continued to thrust her hips forward and back across my face so fast that I couldn't get my tongue on anything for more than a split second. She was mashing her tits. I couldn't see my girls but they hadn't advanced to the bed. They were apparently just watching from the doorway.

After several orgasms to go along with the squirt, Sam suddenly became aware of my raging hard cock throbbing above my stomach. She mumbled, "Oh gawwdd, Yes. That's what I need." She pushed her hips up off my face and maneuvered her body along mine and positioned herself to push her sex right onto mine. She groaned hard as my knob pushed inside her and she muttered, "Of fuck, Baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum." I found her depth and started jackhammering my cock into her. She screamed and yelled, "Oh Jesus. Yes. Like that. Oh my gggawwwwddd." I still couldn't see Misty or Monique because Sam's writhing body blocked my view. I motioned with my hand for them to come in and sit on Sam's side of the bed and they did. They were both naked and if it were even possible, the sight of their naked bodies made me harder and Sam yelled, "Don't cum yet. I'm almost there." I chuckled because she thought the new hardness was me ready to blow my load.

Misty was still a little subdued by the booze but Monique didn't hesitate to climb up on the bed to position her pussy on my face. She began a slow rocking motion as I worked her over with my tongue. In her zeal, she grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and pulled me hard into her sex. Monique and Sam were back-to-back. Misty climbed onto the bed and started molesting both Sam's and Moe's tits and then cradled my balls under Sam's sex.

Sam exploded into an orgasm when Misty fondled her tits and she was so engrossed in it that she was unaware of Misty's hand running up from my balls, along my cock until Misty's fingers attacked Sam's clitoris. She had another orgasm right on top of the first and Sam was screeching, "Oh my ggawwdd. Oh my ggawwdd." Her body writhed on my hips as she added to the action. Moments later I let out an involuntary groan into Monique's pussy and heaved my hips up at Sam as shot after shot of cum exploded into Sam's vagina. She groaned hard from every one of them.

When she was done and I had launched my final shot, Sam lifted herself off my cock and collapsed forward between my legs. Misty grabbed my gooey cock and struggled her lips on the knob and then pushed down my shaft with her tongue swirling around it. With Misty's attention to my cock, it stayed hard. Normally, I'm sure Misty would have pushed her pussy down on it; but I guess she still wasn't feeling very well.

Monique saw her opportunity and slid herself down my body to a squatting position on her feet and bumped Misty out of the way and used her hand to guide my cock into her sloppy pussy. She discovered that she could lean back against Sam's upraised ass and use that as leverage to fuck my cock.

It was becoming an assembly line as Misty, as poorly as she felt, stepped over my head facing Monique, and squatted her wet pussy to my face. My tongue was getting tired but I rose to the challenge. It would be a double challenge because she wasn't feeling too hot. While Monique fucked herself on my cock, I was concentrating on Misty. I wanted to get her off but my tongue just ran out of gas. I lifted Misty's body off my face and said, "Moe, honey. Let Misty have a minute."

Moe stopped but Misty quickly said, "No. I'm just not going to get there today. Moe you go." She pulled herself up and stepped to the side of the bed and then to the floor. She didn't say another word and left the room.

Moe picked up her pace and she groaned hard into an orgasm that seemed to just ooze through her. She had a look of pure joy on her face as she cooed out her pleasure. When she had recovered, she said, "Cum in me, Daddy. I want to feel you go without the distraction of my own orgasm."

I had tried to catch up with Monique's orgasm. I missed it, but now I was close. Moe sat perfectly still with my cock buried to her depth. I picked up the action and soon, I was launching my load in many shots of cum. I held her breasts and she held my arms as I drove my hips upward with each salvo. Her face was a vision of pure joy as she smiled down at me. She groaned with every shot being deposited in her pussy. Then I collapsed into the bed. Monique writhed her hips around on mine several times and then pulled forward to release my softening cock and drag her tits along my chest to kiss me.

Sam was sitting between my legs when Monique finished me off. When Moe pulled forward my cock sprang out of her. Sam leaned forward and pushed my cock, slick with cum and Moe's juices, into her mouth. It was softening but still fairly hard. Sam took two full-depth strokes down my shaft and then drilled her tongue in the 'eye' and pulled off.

Sam crawled up the bed beside Monique and kissed her. I could tell from my close-up view that Sam was sharing the sex cocktail that she had cleaned from my cock with Moe. They kissed and their tongues were working in each other's mouth.

Sam got up and turned off the ceiling light and it was pitch black again. Sam crawled back in with Monique still on my chest. We all kissed each other and after regaining my night vision, I realized that the dark grayness of pre-dawn had invaded the room. I looked at the time displayed on the ceiling. We had an hour before we had to get up for work.

I didn't go back to sleep but Sam and Moe did. I was thinking about what I had to get done today at work. I was thinking of the crazy weekend in Vegas and capped off here in my bed. I had three sexually insatiable women under my roof. It was a strain to keep up with them but what guy wouldn't kill to be in my bed.

I wondered if I was going to need some help but the only guy I could think of was Hunter and he would bring along his own bevy of beauties with similar sex drives and then it would be Hunter and me to satisfy seven or eight of them. That wasn't my idea of a solution. Maybe if he brought only Alexis. Then my thoughts turned to Alyson and the numbers were getting crazy again. I shut that topic down and tried to doze off again.

The day was coming on fast as I was roused from a light sleep by the sound of feet going down the stairs. It could only be Misty. I smiled to myself because she was more than an hour early for work and she was obviously motivated by seeing Peter again. I rolled Monique to the opposite side of Sam and then crawled over her to the floor. I grabbed my robe and went downstairs to see how Misty was feeling. She was standing in the kitchen, dressed for work, silently urging the coffee maker to hurry up.

I came around behind her and pushed my body to hers and wrapped my arms around her. She was trapped between me and the countertop. I put my chin on the top of her head and held her. She cooed her contentment and then said, "We need a new coffee machine. This one takes forever."

I kissed the top of her head and said, "It takes what it takes. Relax. Peter will be there when you get to work."

In a sad voice, Misty said, "He probably hates me after yesterday's display."

I pulled her tighter and said, "If he does, he's gay." Misty giggled. "He seems like a nice guy. He's at the top of my list compared to the drones you've dated in the past."

Misty punched me gently in the thigh and said, "Dad. Don't harangue me on my choice of men. I know my history hasn't been the best. Peter is different."

I kissed Misty on her neck and said, "He's polite and respectful and can carry on an intelligent conversation. That's different." Misty laughed and playfully punched me on the thigh again. "He's tall enough and he's fairly good looking."

Misty elbowed me and said, "He's gorgeous."

I laughed and concluded the conversation with, "And so are you." The coffee was ready. I pulled back as she grabbed a large Styrofoam cup and poured her coffee.

She turned to face me and said, "I have to go. If I get to work before he takes his shift, we can talk in the cafeteria, instead of the lobby, which is like a fishbowl of looky-loos."

I said, "How are you feeling today?" She answered that she felt like crap but she was going anyway. Misty was heading for the front door as Sam came down the stairs in her robe. Misty detoured to hug and kiss Sam. Words were spoken but I didn't hear any of them. With a grin on her face, Misty left.

Sam's face lit up when she came into the kitchen to find that there was coffee already made. She poured herself a cup and pushed herself against my body and stretched up for a kiss. I pulled her closer and kissed her hard as she held her cup out to the side so she wouldn't spill it. When we broke the embrace, Sam tucked her head to my chest and we swayed together in a kind of music-less dance.

Sam pulled her head back and looked up at me and said, "Misty asked me to speak to Peter about not revealing her relationship with you. We've already covered that ground, I think. I'll mention it again though." I nodded and kissed her nose. She giggled and we parted as Monique appeared in the kitchen in her robe.

She headed directly to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup. She turned around and looked from me to Sam and said, "You guys make a great couple. I love you both." Sam grinned and stretched up for another kiss. "I heard Misty leaving. She can't wait to see Peter again. I think she's got it bad for him and she admits that she doesn't know anything about him." She laughed inward and continued, "But, that's Misty. Any good-looking guy whether they're ass-holes or not. Maybe she hit on a good one. He seemed nice from the little I saw of him yesterday. He's definitely good-looking."

Sam smiled up at me and said, "I told you it wouldn't take long before the girls were swarming." I smiled and nodded.

I changed the subject and asked Monique if she was ready to start work today. Her face brightened and a big grin formed as she vigorously nodded. Like with Misty, I would take her to work along with Sam on her first day to get her to HR, to get her security badge, and then to her work station in the software research department. I had a feeling that she was going to wow them down there. As with Misty, Moe didn't want anyone to know her relationship with me, which I understood. As far as the Department head knew, Moe was just another summer hire.

The three of us got to work a little early and went to the cafeteria for breakfast. Misty and Peter were sitting at the table near the front window where I usually find her and Claire at lunch. We took a table as far away from them as we could. I noticed that they weren't holding hands across the table but their fingertips were touching in a way that was more sensual than holding hands. Sam noticed my concern and must have been reading my mind as she simply said, "I'll talk to her."

As the clock hands moved, I could see that Monique was getting more and more nervous. I understood. First job, first day jitters. I'd been there, way back in a past life. I wanted to soothe her nerves by putting my hand on hers, but this wasn't the place. I just whispered, "It'll be fine. You'll make me proud. I'm certain of it." Sam looked at me and an odd smile formed on her face. She mouthed the words, 'I love you Dad.' I smiled and mouthed the words back at her.

We got up together and Sam went her way and Monique and I headed for HR. I waited a long time for Moe to be processed and I chatted with Gloria. As with Misty, she was the only person in the company that was being informed of Moe's relationship with me. If Misty's secret was blown, it was of her own doing.

With a brand-new security badge dangling around her neck, I noted that the lanyard was just long enough so that her badge, with her photo and name in bold, black letters, was right between her boobs. For the first time in my life, I wondered if that was planned that way by men who knew that if they were caught staring at a woman's boobs, they could just claim they were reading her name off her badge. It made me think of how Victoria Hayes used her badge.

On the way to R&D, I told Moe to come up to the top floor to my office when she was done for the day. I introduced her to her new boss, who was in his early thirties. You had to keep young people in this department because they were the best at software development.

As usual, Kay met me as I walked past her office. I greeted her warmly as she fell into stride to walk beside me. She had one of her Secretarial Pool girls with her and I greeted her with a 'Good morning' too. Kay said, "This is Meriah. She's a recent hire. She graduated from the same college you went to."

I stopped and extended my hand across Kay's body to Meriah who had taken up position on the opposite side of Kay. Meriah took my hand as her face reddened and her eyes looked down at our hands. The handshake was of normal duration. I didn't want to creep her out. She had red hair with gentle curls that dropped past her shoulders. She was pretty in a cute kind of way. Her eyes were bright and white with emerald green irises. My first thought was that she was wearing colored contacts because the green was so, well... green. I couldn't help taking a quick assessment scan. She was average in height. Not tall or short. She was dressed nicely in a silk blouse and a tight skirt with high heels. Her body was slender but with all the curves in the right places. Her breasts were small but perfect for her body. I guessed that she was a little older than Misty if she had already graduated from college.

In my peripheral vision, I noted that Kay was taking this all in. She watched me closely for my reaction to Meriah. I said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Meriah. I hope you like working for us. You can learn a lot from Kay." I nodded to Kay and said, "Have a good day." I went into my office and Kay and Meriah continued down the hall. I sat down at my desk and turned on my computer half expecting that Kay would be back as she had done before. I was already gearing up to be stern with her if she did appear. If she brought Meriah with her, I was ready to temper my response somewhat. I didn't want to embarrass Kay in front of Meriah and I didn't want to scare Meriah. Kay didn't appear with or without Meriah and I got down into my work.

I was pecking away on my computer when my cellphone rang. I pulled it out and looked at a sexy photo of Alexis on the screen. I answered and pushed the phone to my ear. As always, Alexis got right to business. She and Hunter and Alyson were going to be in the area and asked if they could take us out to dinner. Instead, I invited them to dinner. Alexis readily accepted and I immediately knew that I had fucked up by inviting them tonight without even discussing it with Sam. I had been single too long, I guess. We settled on a time and Alexis gave a kiss and hung up. I smiled because as usual, she didn't give any of the common pre-hang-up phrases, like "Bye", "See Ya" or anything. She just hung up.

I immediately called Sam's cellphone to tell her that I'd fucked up and explained how. Sam wasn't the slightest bit upset with me. She seemed giddy about Hunter, Alexis and Alyson visiting. She said that she'd have to leave work early to do some grocery shopping. She said that she'd talk to Misty about taking her car and she could come home with me. She kissed me through the phone and said that she'd see me at home. She hung up and I was glad that she wasn't pissed off.

The cellphone chimed again and it was Misty just making sure that I didn't leave after work without her. I told her to come up to my office after hours. Monique and I had prearranged for her to come up after work, so we could all leave together.

I went back to work until there was a light knock on the door. It opened without my invitation to enter. It was Misty. I offered her either the chair in front of my desk or the overstuffed chairs or sofa off the side of the office. She took the sofa and I joined in a chair. I asked her how things had gone with Peter this morning. Her face reddened a bit with embarrassment and said, "I think we are okay. The fact that I stripped naked in front of him was bad enough but to be as out of control smashed as I was, I expected that he wouldn't tolerate that."