Life of Mick Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she settled down, she rolled off me to the opposite side of Monique. Alexis groaned and said, "Fuck, that was a big one." Her face unscrewed and she looked over at Monique and said, "Oh my gawwdd. Moe, Honey. You have to try that." I could already tell that wild horses couldn't prevent her from doing the same thing.

Moe climbed on my body and took the same position as Alexis had. Alexis maneuvered my cock so Moe could get into position and then Moe started her sawing motion, dragging along the underside of my shaft. Then she pulled her legs inside of mine to tighten the grip on my cock. I let her go on her own until I picked up her rhythm and then I joined the action by rocking my hips forward and back. I could feel Alexis's hand fondling my balls. I wasn't close to an orgasm and when Monique looked up at me and said, "Cum with me. I'm close," I knew I wouldn't be able to. I watched her upturned face as she powered into her orgasm. Her beautiful eyes went wide as her mouth opened in a long, protracted groan as her pussy clenched along the shaft.

When Moe recovered from her orgasm, she lifted her ass as high as she could and pulled my cock into position so she could push herself onto the shaft. Alexis guided it to the correct position and Moe let herself drop to her depth and then she started her fucking motion. Alexis pushed one of her middle fingers into Moe's anus and I could feel it. She ran her fingers of the other hand over my balls as she pushed her lips to Moe's hardened nipples. Moe held her there as she drove herself on my cock.

Even over the gasping and heavy breathing, we heard the screeches coming from the other room. Monique kept going and I could feel my orgasm swirling. Moe groaned hard into another orgasm and I followed quickly behind her. She screeched when I blew my load into her. Alexis whispered something into Moe's ear and she smiled and after a moment she pulled up off my cock and Alexis was ready to push her lips on. She took my remaining shots and then shared the collected cum with Moe. My cock began softening immediately. I think they were relieved. We all cuddled up together for a few minutes and then we all jumped in the shower. We all washed each other without attempting to get anyone going again. We were done. As we returned to the bedroom, I decided to look in on the others. Hunter was sprawled on his back with Sam and Misty cuddled up to either side of him. Alyson was on her stomach between Hunter's legs with her face resting on his soft cock. It was an erotic sight. It looked like everyone was done.

Sam saw me standing in the door with a limp dick. She smiled and threw me an air-kiss but made no move to separate herself from Hunter's encircling arm. I went back to my room and climbed over Alexis and made a spot between her and Monique. We pulled the covers over us and Alexis turned off the table lamp. Light filtered across the hall from James' room. We didn't hear anything more from there and I fell asleep with Moe clutching the tip of my soft cock and Alexis cradled my balls.

I expected that after a little sleep that we would be back at it again but the light of dawn was streaming in when I woke. I heard muffled voices and movement from the other room and then Hunter appeared in the doorway. He was fully dressed. He saw that I was awake and he came in and nudged Alexis who came awake with a start. She acted like she didn't know where she was for a moment and then she stretched and yawned as she pulled back the covers. Hunter helped her out of the bed and she leaned back over the bed and gave me a sensuous kiss and then she walked around the bed and gave a kiss to Monique, waking her in the process. Alexis left my room and crossed the hallway to get dressed. Alyson appeared in my doorway fully dressed. She came in and gave Moe and me, kisses. I got up but Moe went back to sleep. Sam was in the kitchen dressed in yesterday's clothes making coffee for everyone to take with them. Hugs and kisses were given and they went out the front door. I had on my robe and Sam and I stood at the front door until they drove out of the driveway with hands waving.

I closed the door and pulled Sam into me. Her right hand went inside my robe and her fingers wrapped around my shaft. It grew quickly to full size. She said, "Oh thank God. From the sounds coming from your room, I was afraid your cock would be worn down to a nubbin." She laughed and stretched up for a kiss. I kissed her hard and I ushered her through the family room and up the stairs. It was a workday and we needed to get ready.

Misty had come across the hall and slid into my bed with Monique. They were cuddled up together. They weren't engaged in anything sexual. They just held each other face to face with an occasional peck of their lips. Sam said, "Come on girls. Time to get up."

They both rolled onto their backs and stretched out their arms and yawned, which caused me to yawn. Moe and I had showered earlier but Sam and Misty reeked of sex. They both headed, hand in hand to the bathroom. There was kissing and caressing, but neither made overt moves to initiate passion between them. I did my bathroom stuff as I watched Sam and Misty in the mirror until it was too foggy. When they were dried off, Misty went to her room.

Sam pushed her naked body to my back as her hand came around my waist to pull herself closer. She kissed my shoulder blades and said, "Well, that was a surprise visit. Did you have a good time?"

I nodded as I lathered up my face to shave. Sam watched me in the clearing reflection. After a swipe with the razor, I said, "It sounded like you and Misty were being adequately entertained."

Sam laughed and said, "Very adequately." She turned me around to face her and then stretched up and kissed me passionately and came away with a lather-covered face. She giggled when she saw her reflection in the mirror. She used her fingers to wipe the lather away. Then I bent and kissed her again as she tried to get away from me. She squealed and tried to pull away but I held her there in my arms and smeared my face and lather all over her face and then bent lower and lathered up her tits. She squealed again and I let her escape. She grabbed a towel as she headed for the bedroom. I finished up and we swapped places. There was plenty of room in the bathroom for both of us but she wouldn't return until I was finished shaving.

Sam and I rode together to work like usual and Misty and Moe each took their cars. This would be the norm. It was casual Friday and we all wore jeans. I thought back to that day in the lobby when Sam's super-tight, sprayed-on jeans gave me a boner in the elevator. I walked to the car behind her and marveled at her incredible ass. Even after the amazing night of sex, I was getting another boner from watching her ass sway. I adjusted the position of my growing member to point up. My belt prevented it from escaping upward and it bulged out instead.

We were pulling into the parking lot when Sam noticed my erection. She leaned across the center console and put her left hand on my crotch. She said, "I can't believe you. You're horny again? After last night?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "It's your fault. You know those jeans drive me nuts." She glanced down at her thighs, encased in the tight denim.

Sam giggled and said, "You need some attention. I'm going to be late for a meeting with my staff. You'll have to jerk yourself off or I can call Kay. She's probably climbing the walls by now. It's been a while. Will that be okay?"

I frowned and said, "I guess so, but she doesn't wear a pair of tight jeans like you do." Sam grinned at me and threw me an air-kiss as she headed to the lobby conference room with her cellphone at her ear. I walked, stooped over a little, to the elevator.