Life of Mick Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my orgasm spiraling around. I tried hard to push it back. I never wanted this to end. I looked past Alyson's shoulder to see that Misty and Monique had moved to either side of Hunter's legs with their heads together sharing his cock. Hunter smiled over at me as he lowered his hands lightly to the back of their heads.

Stereo moans came from the floor. Alexis and Sam were at it again in a side-by-side sixty-nine, slurping their tongues in wet pussies. Alyson pulled my attention back to her as she used her foot, planted on the cushion, to push herself off my cock. She grinned at me as she maneuvered around so she was facing the room. She guided my cock back and pushed herself back on with a groan. She leaned forward and lifted her ass to pull my cock back to the ridgeline and then she drove it back down. Alyson has an amazing ass. I wanted to fuck that ass so I leaned forward and scooped my hands under her thighs and lifted her straight up and off my cock. I repositioned my cock and set her down so my knob was on her anus. I pushed hard and she screamed when I was inside. She screamed with each inch of penetration. Then she went with it and after some short strokes to get her used to my size, she fucked my full cock in a frenzy. She told me later that this was her first butt-fuck. She said that her dad's cock seemed way too big and she never asked him to do it. He had never made any moves that way and had never asked if she wanted to. She confessed that she found it intriguing whenever he and her mom did that. She whispered, "You are bigger than my dad, so now I won't be afraid of his."

Alyson bounced herself up and down my shaft and frigged her clit with her open fingers. I felt her orgasm crush her as she folded forward and almost pitched forward. I grabbed her hips and slammed her ass back down on my cock. She screamed and burst into another orgasm. She was gasping for air like the room was completely devoid of it.

My orgasm had receded and wasn't available to cum with her. With her hands on my knees, she drove herself up and down my cock to coax out another orgasm, and then she pulled off and curled up in a fetal position on the other half of the loveseat. My cock was throbbing as it slapped up hard to my stomach and then lifted.

Monique noticed that Alyson had abandoned my hard cock and she apparently decided that having a cock of her own was better than sharing Hunter's cock. She walked over to me and pulled my dirty cock back and turned around and eased her ass onto my cock. This was only the second time I'd fucked Monique in the ass. She screeched hard as she pushed past the initial resistance and then she bobbed above me taking an inch at a time. Her anus was so tight.

Monique's screams got Misty's attention and she pulled her lips off Hunter's cock and turned to look. She looked back at Hunter and grinned. She took his hand and pulled him to his feet. He pulled her up and Misty grabbed his cock and led him across the room toward us. Misty dropped to her knees and moved her face to Monique's sex.

Moe leaned back and put her elbows on my chest and rolled her hips to invite Misty to lick her pussy as my cock slid in and out of her anus and inch below. Misty accepted the invitation and drilled her tongue into Moe's pussy. Moe flinched hard and I felt her sphincter muscle grab my cock and begin to spasm. A long low grunt was forced from Moe's lungs. Misty was on her knees with her forearms on my thighs. She wagged her ass at Hunter and he got down on his knees and fisted his cock a few times and then guided it into Misty's pussy. He smiled at me as he gripped Misty's hips and started sawing his cock into her. She groaned into Moe's pussy with each forward thrust from Hunter.

Loud screams came from the floor where Sam and Alexis throbbing through another orgasm each. Moe stopped her bouncing motion so Misty could maintain contact with her clitoris and vagina. I picked up the action by thrusting my hips up and down. Moe groaned through another vaginal orgasm and then she followed that up with an anal orgasm that I thought might crush my cock.

Misty had to abandon Moe's pussy as she was crushed by her own orgasm. Hunter's vigorous thrusts were driving her forward and back and Misty's scrunched-up face was colliding with Moe's sex. My orgasm was moments away and I wanted it so bad. I cupped Moe's big tits and just held them. I groaned out, "YYYUUUNNGGGG," and drove my hips up, pushing my cock as deep in Moe's ass as I could, just as the first rocket of cum blasted into her.

Moe groaned, "Oh my gawwddd." I withdrew quickly and drove in again for the second shot. She screeched again. I repeated this action six more times.

Hunter's face scrunched up as he refreshed his grip on Misty's hips and drove his cock in as the spasms of his body revealed that he was cumming too. Misty's mouth fell open as Hunter poured his load into her. After finishing, Hunter fell back to sit on his heels and let out a sigh.

Moe motioned for Hunter to bring his softening cock to her lips. He stepped up on the loveseat beside Alyson, who was still unmoving. He pushed his hips toward Moe's face and she pushed her lips over his crown and sucked him in to his balls. He groaned from the sensation. Moe swirled her tongue around his shaft and then took a suction on his knob and pulled off with a 'pop'. She giggled and took his cock in her hand and jerked any remaining saliva onto his shaft.

Hunter looked down at his daughter at his feet and chuckled, "I think you wore her out, old man."

I laughed and said, "Old man? You aren't very far behind." Hunter laughed and nodded as he stepped back to the floor. He leaned down and scooped Alyson's naked body into his arms. He looked at me and said, "Which bedroom?"

Misty quickly raised her hand and said, "Mine. The second door on the left." Hunter and I smiled at each other and he carried Alyson up the stairs and turned down the hall. He was gone for quite a while.

Misty pulled back to sit on her heels and I lifted Moe off my softening cock and helped her to her feet. She was leaking from front and back and she hurried off to the downstairs half-bath. I pulled Misty to her feet and stood up to embrace her. She pushed her gorgeous body against mine and we held each other for a moment before she pulled back and shoved both hands to her crotch and said, "I'm leaking Uncle Hunter's cum." She hurried off in the same direction as Moe. My cock draped down over my balls, which were complaining in a dull pain.

Alexis and Sam were now laying on their sides in face-to-face kissing. They were whispering to each other and then they would laugh hard. I loved to hear Sam laugh. Miranda had never been one to laugh much; at least not with me. I followed my girls to the bathroom to clean off my dirty cock. They were both leaving the bathroom as I walked in. Moe turned on the faucet and Misty grabbed the same wet facecloth that they had used. It was tight quarters with three people in the half bath. Misty grabbed my cock with the facecloth and they both washed my cock with their half-cock strokes. Misty on the top half and Moe on the bottom half. They got in synch and the effect brought that tingle up again. My balls were complaining again; as if to say, 'Not again.' They stopped and pulled the facecloth off and then they each pushed their lips down my shaft to show that they thought I was clean enough. Regrettably and thankfully, they only made one trip each.

As we returned to the family room. Alexis and Sam were sitting side by side on a loveseat. Hunter was coming down the stairs with his hard cock leading the way. He said, "I guess Alyson wasn't done after all." He offered no details. His cock was softening by the time he hit the bottom stair.

We sat in the family room for a while talking in the nude. Everyone was fucked and sucked out. Alexis took Sam's hand and said, "You are an enigma. You seem so staid and rigid and serious on the job and so opposite that off the job."

Sam smiled and said, "I'll take that as a compliment. On the teams, we are totally serious when on a mission. You have to be to keep yourself and your team alive. When the job is done, we party hard. To celebrate that we are still alive, I guess."

Alexis gripped Sam's hand and said, "I can't even imagine. It makes me kind of horny." Sam gave Alexis a sultry smile and leaned over to kiss her. She passionately returned it. Misty and Monique sat on the floor side by side listening and watching and they were getting horny too.

Misty got up and dropped herself into Uncle Hunter's lap and gyrated her bare ass around on his crotch. Monique did the same thing in my lap. Moe turned her torso toward me and gave me a long passionate kiss. Misty did the same with Uncle Hunter. I know the effect this was having on me and I assumed by the squeal and giggle from Misty that Hunter was getting hard too.

Hunter pushed himself to the edge of the sofa and said, "Who is sleeping with whom tonight. We have to leave early in the morning."

With her lips locked onto Alexis', she raised her hand and made the decisions for all of us. She said, "Misty and I are with Hunter in James' room. Mick, Alexis, and Monique are in the master bedroom." Everyone looked around at each other to see if there was any dissent. There was none.

Alexis smiled at Sam and said, "You have chosen wisely." Sam laughed and they gave each other a short peck of a kiss before they got up. Sam pulled Misty from Hunter's lap and then helped Hunter up and they went up the stairs with Sam in command of Hunter's hard cock.

Alexis did the same with Monique and me and both Moe and Alexis had grips on my cock as we went up to the master bedroom. I was trying to lag behind to check out their amazing asses.

Sam glanced back at me and mouthed the words, 'I love you,' and she sent me an air-kiss. I smiled at her and sent one back. Then she disappeared into James' old bedroom while Alexis and Moe pulled me into my bedroom. Neither of the bedroom doors was shut. We were all going to at least listen to the erotic sounds of sex from the six of us.

Alexis released my cock and went to my closet. She came out with a handful of ties. She was all grins and Monique knew immediately what the ties were for and she broke into grins too. I wasn't so sure about this, but I would go along with it. I got up on the bed and maneuvered into the middle with my head on a pillow. Alex tossed half the ties to Monique and they both climbed onto the bed on either side of me. I raised my arms toward the headboard, anticipating what they were going to do. I spread my legs toward the corners of the footboard. Moe got back off the bed and went to the footboard. Alexis was tying my right hand gently to the headboard, while Moe tied each foot to the footboard. I didn't resist. Instead of getting off the bed on her side and walking around to tie my left hand, she lifted her right leg across my chest and sat. Then she leaned forward and pushed her sex close to my face. She wasn't close enough for my tongue to flick out to her sex, so I put my still free left hand on her ass and pulled her closer. She lost her balance and fell forward. I drilled my tongue deep in her pussy and she screeched as my tongue found her clitoris.

Alexis pushed herself away from me and continue across my body. I let her tie my left hand after I played with her tits for a moment. Monique crawled up on the bed where Alexis had started and she took Alexis' place on my face. I slurped and licked my tongue through her sopping wet pussy while she groaned and writhed her sex around on my face. Alexis handed a tie to Moe and she tied it around my head to blindfold me. I could still see somewhat if I cocked my head into the right position. Moe went back to dragging her sex across my tongue. I smiled to myself when Moe's body began jerking in a rhythmic pattern as her pussy pulsed on my tongue. She was having an orgasm and we hadn't even started.

My cock had slapped down on my stomach and an involuntary flex pulled it back into the air to bob up and down. I felt a hand grip it at the ridgeline and a thumb dragging on the 'spot'. I groaned and at that moment, I could hear a loud groan coming from across the hall. It was Sam and I envisioned Hunter and Misty doing the same thing to her, with Hunter fucking her pussy while Misty sat on her face. It could have been Misty eating her pussy while Hunter was perched on her chest feeding his big cock to her mouth.

When I felt lips push onto my cock, I knew it had to be Alexis and I wasn't thinking about what was going on across the hall anymore. Moe's juices were flowing down my neck to the bed below. I was working her pussy hard trying to pull another orgasm out of her. She was in a constant moan as she drove her hips forward and back.

The lips on my cock had worked down to my pubic hair as I lifted my hips higher. Then the lips came off and I felt Alexis climb into the saddle facing Moe's back. Alexis used a foot planted on the bed to push herself high enough to get my cock to her pussy. I felt her hand guiding me to her and as I entered her, she emitted a loud groan and muttered, "Oh fuck Mick. You have the most incredible cock." I flexed my cock hard as she descended slowly, moaning all the way down. She found her depth and tested it before she began fucking me. I used my hips to join the action. I instinctively tried to put my hands on Moe's tits forgetting that they were restrained.

Moe groaned hard into another orgasm and it wasn't very long before I felt Alexis' pussy clenching on my cock. I couldn't see her with the blindfold. Moe's body blocked my view anyway. I was theirs to do whatever they wanted with me and I was going to remain their plaything as long as I could.

Mentally, I could easily imagine Alexis thrusting her hips forward onto my cock and then slowly pull back to thrust forward again. A load groan accompanied her thrusts. I let her do the work so that I didn't inadvertently cause her pain. She was more than capable of fucking herself into multiple orgasms.

After Monique recovered from her second tongue-induced orgasm, she lifted herself off my face and I could see under the tie. Alexis's pussy was driving down on my cock. Then Moe set her pussy down on my face again as she faced Alexis. I went back to work with my tongue and Moe groaned as I pushed it deep. Moe and Alexis leaned into each other and I could hear their slurping tongues as they probed the other's mouths. Alexis doubled her efforts and she gave no warning as she exploded into an orgasm. I heard Moe giggling at the facial contortions on Alexis's face. Alexis didn't stop. She was pulling out the sensations to the maximum. I could feel my orgasm building and I pushed it back and it worked for a few moments before it was back and even more insistent.

Alexis fucked herself through two more orgasms before pulling herself up and off my raging hard cock. Moe immediately leaned forward and grabbed my cock as it was slapping back to my stomach. She screwed her lips on and swirled her tongue around my shaft to savor the taste of Alexis's juices. Then she maneuvered her body down over my chest and stomach and guided my cock into her pussy and immediately started fucking me. Jesus, her pussy was tight. I humped up my hips to fuck her back and she groaned as my cock collided with her cervix. I could see her ass pulling back and then snap forward again and again. She groaned out, "Oh my God. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck, yeah." All of her words were intertwined with her urgent gasps for air.

I had expected that Alexis would be taking Moe's place on my face but then I heard slurping noises and realized that she was attacking Monique's tits and I couldn't see it. Monique exploded into an orgasm and rode my cock like it was a Brahma bull until she finished. She was so vigorous that I never felt the clenching on my cock as she rode it up and down.

All motion stopped and I wondered what was next. There weren't many options that we hadn't already tried. Moe started to roll off me but my cock was still too hard for her to do that without me rolling with her. She lifted herself up and then fell off to the bed. Then I heard the kissing between Monique and Alexis and then the wet slurping sounds and I imagined them in a sixty-nine. My orgasm had been on the rise when Moe pulled off and it slowly receded. My cock slapped up on my stomach and bobbed in the air. I flexed it a few times trying to get some attention but I knew they were otherwise engaged.

The slurping and moaning continued unabated so I was surprised to feel a hand grip my cock to lift it to vertical and then lips screw on the knob. The slurping of wet pussies continued. I was intrigued. Had Misty or Sam decided to join us. I knew their techniques and the mouth on my cock was using different techniques than I had experienced before. I racked my brain and then it made sense. Alyson had woken up in Misty's bedroom and had joined us. I said, "Alyson. Is that you sucking my cock?" She nodded with my cock half-buried in her mouth. She didn't pull off to answer, but the nod was sufficient.

Alyson inch-wormed her lips down to my pubic hair and pulled off with a gasp and after she dealt with the wad of saliva that followed her lips off my shaft, she said, "Fuck. Mick. I can't believe that your cock is bigger than my dad's. He's huge." She screwed her lips back on and slowly descended to my balls and then started a half-cock blow job. I wished that I could see her gorgeous face bobbing on my cock. My orgasm was back and I decided that there was no better place to blow my load than in Alyson's mouth. I stopped holding it back and it rushed in on me like a tsunami and in seconds, a breath caught hard in my lungs as I humped up my hips. Alyson pulled back to the ridgeline and began jerking on my cock with both hands as fast as she could.

I released my breath in a, "GGGAAAAAHHHHH," and unloaded my first salvo. Her head snapped back in reaction but she didn't pull off. She swallowed hard with a loud gulp and then gagged a little. She didn't pull off and she was receiving the next shot. She gagged a little but swallowed several times before the next shot overwhelmed her and she was forced off the knob. The next shot was less powerful and was shot straight up in the air. I felt it splattered down on my thighs. Her hands were flying along my shaft.

A different mouth pushed onto my knob to collect the remaining cum-shots. I guessed that it was Monique. Whoever it was pulled back when she was satisfied that I was done. Then I heard the three of them giggling and lips smacking as they swapped cum around between them. The tie was pulled off my head and after a moment to adjust to the light, I saw Alexis, Alyson, and Moe all leaning forward on my body showing me the remains of the huge orgasm on their tongues or pushed out in bubbles on their lips. I smiled at them and they sucked the cum back into their mouths and swallowed in unison. It was an erotic sight.

In the background, I could hear that Hunter was still pleasuring Sam and Misty. A random screech or a scream or groan seemed to reverberate through my cock. Despite the orgasm I just had, my cock was as hard as ever. I was glad of that. I figured that I still had work to do before these three ladies were done with me, and after that, I was sure they would keep right on going, satisfying themselves. Then Alyson left the room. I was sure that she was going to join the threesome in James' bedroom.

Alexis crawled onto my body and Monique pulled my cock up to vertical so that Alexis could push her sex down on top of it. Instead, Alexis slid her sex along my cock, pushing it to my stomach. She kept sliding until my cock bobbed up into the crack of her ass. She lifted her legs inside of mine and squeezed her thighs to grip my throbbing cock. She pumped her hips up and down several times, fucking my cock with her thighs. Then she pulled her hips up as high as she could and slid my cock through her sex. She groaned as she dragged her clitoris to the base of my cock. Then she slid back. She repeated this action many times. She was moaning non-stop as she pleasured herself on my cock. I could feel her body tension grow tighter and tighter. I knew she was about to blow and when she did, the look on her face could easily be described as extreme agony. I knew it wasn't.