Life of Mick Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life went on normally for several weeks. I stopped having lunch in the cafeteria with Misty, Peter, and Claire. I started going out for lunch with Sam if she could get away or with Monique if she couldn't. One day, Sam was available and we went to a public park for a picnic. I had scoped out the park and it was always empty at noon. I spread out the blanket and we ate our take-out lunch before laying back on the blanket and enjoyed the weather. It was a beautiful day. We were discussing how clouds looked like something particular. We'd get laughing at the off-the-charts imagination of the other.

As if previously coordinated, we rolled into each other and began kissing in a way that simply expressed our pleasure with each other. It brought warmth and comfort to me. Our kissing became more passionate and then fingers started roaming and the passion grew as we were both gasping for air. I rolled her to her back and moved in close to her. I was attacking her neck with my lips and nibbling on her eye lobe, which drove her nuts.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. Her hand went for my cock, which was a granite pillar by then. She opened her eyes and rolled her head toward me and whispered, "Make love to me Michael. Right here in front of God and everyone." The passion in her voice was palpable. I kissed her quivering lips gently and she responded passionately by grabbing my lower lip with her teeth. The look in her eyes told me she was on fire.

Sam reached for the hem of what she called her 'bohemian summer dress'. It had bright floral patterns, with a deep V-cut at the neck line, giving me a lot of room to attack her erogenous zone and a view deep into her cleavage. The hem was at knee length and she couldn't reach that far. Instead, she curled her fingers into her sex, pushing the material into her pussy. Her chest lifted as she groaned from her own manipulations.

I lifted my head and looked around for any fellow picnickers or joggers. We were alone in the universe. I pushed up on one elbow and kissed her hard as my hand went under her hemline and up her thighs. She writhed her body on the blanket as my fingers found her wet sex. We kissed passionately as I diddled her pussy. She groaned hard into my mouth and lifted her pelvis. I had my middle finger curled into her pussy, working on her g-spot. I knew it was dangerous, but we were in the perfect environment for it.

Sam's mouth was working like a fish out of water as her hips pumped up and down to the rhythm of my finger. She grabbed her breasts through the material of her dress. She was mauling her nipples as she started shuddering. I pulled up her hemline to her waist exposing her sex to the world. Her body tightened into a knot of muscles and I knew what was next.

Her hips lifted as she came up on her elbows. She glanced at me as she gritted her teeth together and heaved a seething breath of air through them. I got all the signals and I pulled my finger out of her and it was followed immediately by a powerful thin stream of squirt that arced through the air. Most of it landed beyond the blanket. I watched in amazement at the long arc of fluid.

Sam let her hips drop for a moment and then lifted them again as if driving out another long squirt. The look on her face was of what I'll describe as 'desperate fear' for lack of anything better. She relaxed again as the second squirt petered out and then she reloaded and launched a third that was accompanied by a silent scream. The scream went audible as the power behind that squirt diminished more rapidly than the first two.

I used the rhythm of her squirts to push my middle finger back to her g-spot before pulling it back out as she launched the next one. Sam tried to smile at me but she was grabbed by another muscle-clenching pre-squirt. When she finished, the squirts were landing on the blanket. She collapsed back on the blanket gasping for air and chanting, "Oh God. Oh, God. Oh, God." I could still feel her clenching pussy on my finger.

Her eyes were open and gazing up into the sky at the clouds. She heaved in air for a long time as I looked down at her beautiful face. She noticed me watching her and she grinned at me. Around her heavy breathing, she muttered, "Well. That's not exactly what I had in mind, but holy shit. ... Wow. ... Fuck, that was incredible."

I kissed her still quivering lips and said, "It was, and there's no mess to deal with." She giggled at that and put a hand behind my neck and pulled me down for a passionate kiss as she reached for my crotch again.

She nuzzled her nose on mine and whispered, "Your turn. Let' see if you can launch your load as far as I did." She giggled and stretched her lips out to touch mine. I pulled back and marveled at her beauty at that moment in time. I wished that I had a photo of that moment. Her blonde hair framed her face perfectly. Her big green eyes glistened with contained tears. Her red lips, flushed with blood coursing through her body, were slightly parted displaying her ultra-white teeth. Her smile could have been immortalized like Mona Lisa's if a DaVinci was around to see it at that moment.

I was so overwhelmed that a shudder passed through my body. I hated to lose that vision but Sam pushed me to my back and then got between my knees to unbuckle and unzip my pants. She struggled her hand into my left pant leg to pull out my raging hard-on. She started by jerking me off as she looked around to see if anyone was around.

She pulled the skin on my cock down hard to the base stretching it tight on the knob. She knew that this increased the sensitivity. She glanced around us one more time and drilled her tongue into the 'spot'. I groaned and humped my hips up at her. She rode my cock up and continued her assault on my glans. I lifted my head off the blanket to watch her working on my cock. She grinned when she saw that I was watching her. I knew immediately that I wasn't going to be able to push my orgasm back and I could already feel it swelling within me.

Sam grinned at me and said, "Brace yourself buster. Here I come." She screwed her lips on the huge knob and pushed steadily until her nose was in my pubic hair. Her hands fondled my balls. She held herself there with a slight bobbing motion on and off my cock and then she pulled back quickly with a gasp. She heaved in a couple of breaths and then began her blow job. She looked into my eyes the whole time and I wished I had a photo of that image as well.

She pulled back and off and grinned at me. I knew that she was only blowing my cock to make sure it was a maximum size when she straddled my hips in a cowgirl position. She crawled up between my legs and lifted each of her knees over my hips. She was surprised when I sat up and grabbed her waist and pulled her to my side and laid her down on her back. She squealed as she found herself in a new position. She laughed as I rolled over on top of her. I bent and suckled on her nipples before quickly scanning the area for observers. At this point, I didn't care. I bent back down and kissed her passionately as I moved my knees outside of her legs and pulled her legs together. I sat back and stroked my cock a few times as she watched intently.

Sam pulled her eyes from my cock and looked up at me and whimpered, "You're teasing me." I smiled and nodded before guiding my cock to her hairless pussy. The access to her sex was complicated by her closed legs but I knew the way. The closed legs provided additional tightness and she could grip my cock with her thighs. She tried to reach for my cock in her urgency but I stopped her by pushing her back down with my hands on her tits. She opted to push her hips upward to speed things along.

I grinned down at her and said, "Brace yourself, Babe. Here I come." She burst out laughing and jammed her hips up at my cock again. I pushed my knob to her sex and she groaned hard. When I was inside, we both groaned hard. We both lapsed into gasping breaths from there and I used my hips to drive my cock to her depth. Her mouth opened in a constant moan. Her eyes were on fire as she gazed up at me.

It wasn't very long before I felt Sam's clenching pussy on my cock. Her head began thrashing from side-to-side as her blonde hair slashed across her face. I flexed my cock hard and Sam groaned into another orgasm. Her clenching pussy was pulling my orgasm up and I made no effort to push it back. It came on strong and suddenly and moments later, I was launching long powerful shots of cum into her. Her eyes went wide as she felt the rocketing cum shot. She was muttering, "YES. YES. YES," as my body seized as I reloaded for each salvo. I could feel my face clench as I gritted my teeth. She was recovering and I was still a knot of pulsing muscles. When I finished, I realized that she was grinning up at me as she pulled her hair off her face. She said, "Oh my God. That was incredible. We may never be able to duplicate this but I want to try." I gathered myself and smiled down at her before bending down and pinching her nipples between my lips. Sam laughed and reached up and grabbed her breasts to pull them away from me. She pulled them up to her lips and suckled her nipples much more gently than I was.

I pushed back and pulled my cock from her and sat back on my heels. It wasn't until then that I realized that a young couple was sitting at the tree-line, about thirty yards away. The woman was sitting between the guy's legs, Indian style. Her blouse was unbuttoned and his hands were clutching her breasts. She had her hands in her lap with a motion that was probably masturbation. They smiled when they saw me looking over at them. The guy's right hand came off the woman's right breast and he gave me a thumbs up. I told Sam that we were being watched and she rolled over to see. She rolled back and said, "It looks like we started something." I smiled and stood up. My cock was softening and I wiped it dry with a picnic napkin. Sam took one and stuffed it into her leaking pussy. We dressed and gathered the trash before we waved to the other couple as we headed back to the car. The young woman was lying on her stomach between the guy's legs with his cock in her mouth. She had been watching our exit while her head bobbed up and down. She waved back when we waved. The guy paid no attention to us.

We laughed together after we got in the car. On the way back to work, I thought about our sex in the park. It was way more than that though. At least to me. I got the sense that it was for Sam too. I felt warm and content.

When I pulled into my parking spot at work, Sam looked over at me and sighed her contentment. Even the smile on her face oozed contentment. I leaned toward her and she leaned in to meet me halfway. We kissed and held the embrace for a long moment. No words were spoken. None were necessary.

Once inside, Sam went to the podium to relieve Peter and I went to the elevator. Peter was standing by my side as the elevator doors shushed open. Neither of us spoke until the elevator started up. I asked Peter how he had been. I knew he was dating Misty regularly and I only saw him for a few moments when he picked her up. He answered that he was fine. He looked like he wanted to say something but the elevator stopped and the director of finances got on. She nodded at Peter and said, "Hello Mick. Out for a late lunch?"

I smiled at her little jab and said, "Afternoon, Adele. How's the family?" She nodded and smiled again.

She said, "The family is fine thank you. And yours? How's Sam?" It was a jab typical of Adele. She had apparently got wind that Sam and I were living together. Not many people in the company knew that even though it wasn't a secret. Adele was an odd person. She was very proficient in her job but she could be nasty to other women, especially if they were younger and attractive and apparently, she didn't like Sam. Adele was somewhere around my age. She was heavy with a cherubic face. She could have done better with her hair. Today she was wearing a white dress with black irregular dark patterns with irregular spacing. My mind went right to an image of a Holstein cow.

I said, "Sam is fine. The family is fine." Before I could say anything more, the elevator doors parted and Adele blew past Peter and me without another word. Peter started his rounds as the rover security guy as we headed for my office. I turned into my office and I was surprised when he did too. I glanced back at him and said, "Is there something I can help you with, Peter?"

He hemmed and hawed and shifted his weight back and forth from one leg to the other. He was uncomfortable with what he had to say. I sat down at my desk and offered him a chair on the front side. He sat down on the front edge of the chair and leaned toward me. "I have a dilemma that maybe you can help me with." I nodded. "I like Misty and we have an amazing time together." It felt like a 'but' was coming and it did. "My problem is that I like Monique too. They are so totally different. Other than looks, it's hard to see them as sisters." I could see where this was going and I wanted no part of it.

I interrupted before he could say anything else, "Peter, if you are looking for advice on how to juggle both of my daughters, forget about it. All I will say is that as you have already figured out, they are different. Misty is a free spirit who blasts through life's mine-fields and eagerly pays the consequences. Monique to more controlled and introspective. She maneuvers around the mines and is displeased with herself if she hits one. You will have to figure out which side of that spectrum suits you." Peter sat there thinking about what I had said. "One more thing," I said. "We never had this conversation." He nodded and got up. He headed for the door lost in thought. At the door, he turned back to me and said, "Thank- you for the insight, Sir." I nodded and he closed my office door behind him.

It was easy to see that Misty liked Peter. I knew that it was almost certain that they were having sex. It was also easy to see that Monique had an interest in Peter. She stayed on the periphery but paid close attention, consistent with my analogy, she was navigating a potential mine-field while Misty had waded right in. I considered what I knew of Peter's personality to assess which of my daughters fit with it. I decided that I didn't know him well enough.

I lost myself in work for the rest of the afternoon and lost track of time until there was a light knock on my office door. I glanced at the time display in the bottom right corner of my computer screen and when the door opened and Sam was standing there, I realized that I had left her waiting for me in the lobby. I apologized and shut down my computer. Before I could get up from my chair, Sam was pushing her knees along the outside of my thighs as she sat down in my lap. She draped her arms around my neck and leaned forward for a kiss. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer. We started by rubbing our noses together in an 'Eskimo-Kiss'. She added a new twist by batting her long eye-lashes on mine. She called it a 'butterfly kiss'. Then she kissed me passionately and pulled back. She whispered, "I haven't been able to get our lunch picnic out of my mind all afternoon." I smiled and pushed my lips out to touch hers. I flicked my tongue in a feather touch across her lips. She responded by sucking my tongue into her mouth. She giggled and rolled her hips forward to drag her pubic mound on mine.

I ran my hands down to her thighs and under her dress. She wore no panties as I caressed her ass. The problem was that my cock was pointing down my left pant leg. She adjusted her position in my lap to drag her sex along the hardening shaft but there was no chance that she was going to pull my cock up so she could push herself on it without getting up and she seemed to be disinclined to bother. She was in a kissing mood just like at our picnic. My cock was hard but if she wanted to kiss and fondle, that was fine with me. I fondled her ass and then I moved my hands up the inside of her dress and fondled her breasts. She groaned when I did that. She continued rocking her hips to drag herself along my pant leg-covered cock. I wondered if she was trying to bring herself to orgasm from just that sensation.

If she was, she abandoned that plan and pulled herself out of my lap. She had an impish look on her face and I could only imagine what was running through her mind. She was standing on the floor and leaning forward with her hands on the arms of my chair. I was looking down into her dress. She had loosened the lacing so I could see her braless tits. She said, "Let's get a hotel room tonight. I don't think I want to share you with anyone tonight." It would have been a simple matter of relaying that to my girls but I knew it was more than that. She wanted total privacy that we couldn't get at home.

I smiled and nodded at her plan. I grabbed my iPad and used the internet to locate the closest fancy hotel. Motels were prevalent but I knew she wanted to luxuriate in what could only be found in a fancy hotel. The closest one that would do was an hour's drive away. She took the iPad and scanned through the website and she smiled and nodded that it would do. I used the website to book a suite and paid with a credit card. We were good to go.

While I loaded up my briefcase, Sam went over to the window. The sun was streaming in through the blinds. I smiled to myself when I looked over at her and discovered that with the light just right, I could see the contour of her breasts right through her dress. She saw me looking and she turned to face me and I could see the contours of her legs up to her pussy through the dress. She noted where I was looking and she looked down. From her vantage, she couldn't see what I was seeing. I smiled and finished up with the briefcase. She spread her dress on her thighs and said, "What were you smiling at? I don't see anything." I just smiled again and went to her and kissed the confusion off her face before leading her to the door.

At the car, she followed me around to the driver's side and moved in close to me. We generally didn't show our affection in public on the campus grounds. She stretched up for a kiss and reached down in my pants at the same time. She pulled my cock up out of my pant leg. It had softened enough for that to be possible. She released it with the knob trapped under my belt. I was never sure if that was more comfortable than being trapped in my pant leg. She went back to the passenger side and I slid into the driver's seat. She slid into the passenger seat and pushed over against the center console. I set the GPS and we set off on our adventure.

Sam leaned forward and touched the phone icon on the car's ten-inch screen. She spoke, "Call Misty." A female voice from the car speakers said, "Calling Misty." The call was answered and Sam told her we wouldn't be home tonight. Misty pressed for the details, but Sam didn't provide any. Sam pressed the 'phone-on-the-hook' icon. She looked over at me and said, "There business is done. We're down to the fun part." I pulled my attention from the highway and looked at Sam. She had a huge grin on her face as she unlaced the top of her dress again. I had to look and she smiled at me when I did.

She lifted her torso partially onto the console and unbuckled my pants as my cock hardened again. She unzipped my fly and my cock jumped out into her waiting hand. She giggled as she handled it cleanly. I slowed and moved into the first lane as Sam started jerking me off. I kept my left hand on the wheel and my right hand rested on her head as she struggled across the console to push her lips to my knob. She flicked her tongue on the 'spot' many times and I groaned as I drifted into the breakdown lane. I corrected and lifted my hips urging her to continue. She rotated her head back and forth to screw her lips onto my knob. She sucked on just my knob for a while as she continued her hand job. Then she pushed down my shaft to the base and pulled back to begin her blow job. I knew that my ability to push back my orgasm was no match for her blow jobs, so I didn't try. When it came, it came.