Life of Mick Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "I'm not a tub kind of guy. I go more for multi-head showers blasting me from every angle." Sam kicked off her heels and stepped through the bubbles and dropped her naked body into the water. She groaned in delight. The bubbles came up to her face. She had to clear some so she could see me. She leaned back and let her body slide forward in the hot water and she had to clear more bubbles. "Oh Mick, thanks for bringing me here for a get-away. The fact that it was spur-of-the-moment makes it even more romantic. There's plenty of room in here. I could show you my appreciation. I chuckled and sat down on the toilet seat to watch her. I adjusted the position of the little black velvet box in my pant's left pocket. It was a mistake to put it there to conflict with my rising hard-on.

I had browsed the web one afternoon less than a week ago for engagement rings. My relationship with Sam had become more sensual. The sex had become love-making and the love we had enjoyed at the park in front of the spying couple filled me with a new sensation. One that I hadn't felt for a while and I was still assessing whether I had ever felt it before. It was like I was filled with the susurrant fluttering butterflies. I was reluctant to call it love, even though I told her I loved her all the time. It was one thing to say the word and another to feel it in your core, in your bones. There was no other word for it though. I fumbled with the box in my pocket. I was ninety-nine percent sure that she would be thrilled to see the box appear in my hand after dinner tonight. I had it all planned in my mind. The one remaining percent seemed so much bigger. The bubbles hiding her body were beginning to dissipate. I could hear the soft shushing noises they made as they popped and disappeared.

Sam's eyes were closed and it looked like she had fallen asleep. I got up and went back in the bedroom to move the box into a pocket of my sport-coat hanging on the back of a chair. I didn't want to disturb Sam but I had to take a shower after having sex with Sam and the sales clerk. Besides the soaker tub, there was a big glass-fronted shower on the opposite side of the bathroom. I turned the water on slowly and let the temperature come up. I stripped in the bedroom and came back to see that Sam hadn't moved. I made a final adjustment on the shower and stepped in under the water cascading straight down from a huge round rain-shower head. I grabbed the bar of soap and lathered myself from head to toe paying particular attention to my private parts. I jerked on my cock and balls to clean them but also because of the sensation.

I thought about making love to my lady with her huge new engagement ring glittering in the moon-light. I could imagine her ultra-white teeth gleaming between her smiling lips as she told me she loved me. I felt like I was strolling across those very bubbles that Sam was lying beneath.

I heard the glass shower door pop open as I was rinsing the suds from my hair. I felt her hands on my chest before I could clear my eyes. She came closer and kissed me sensuously, tenderly. My hands went to her hips and I pulled her closer and kissed her harder. She responded with a more passionate kiss. I broke out embrace and kissed her on the neck. She moaned and pushed herself against my semi-erection. She still had bubbles on her shoulders and I maneuvered her through the shower to rinse her off. She reached down and gripped my semi-hard-on and it wasn't semi anymore. She giggled as my cock pushed back hard against her hand. She responded by squeezing harder. The contest was on. I knew I would lose but we enjoyed the game. The signal to indicate that I gave up was to pull her pubic mound hard against me. I sent the signal and Sam laughed and rocked her hips forward and back across my erection trapped to my stomach.

We finished in the shower and I goosed her ass as she fled from the bathroom and laughing hard as she tried to fend my hands away. I loved that laugh and it urged me to continue. We collapsed together on the bed with her on top and kissed some more.

My analytic mind assessed the correlation between kissing and love. I concluded that there were many different kinds of kissing. Some were engaged when one was in the heat of passion. The kind where clothes are practically ripped off because they were in the way. Others, like Sam and I, had recently engaged in, tied our souls together into one. Our relationship hadn't started there and the only conclusion was that we had grown into it.

I rolled us over on the bed so I was on top. She looked up at me with passion in her eyes. They glistened with a sudden burst of tears that stayed contained. She whispered, "I love you, Michael." She pursed her lips and pushed them forward to mine and kissed me.

I was about to say, "Ditto," like in the movie 'Ghost', but I didn't because it always sounded like a half-assed response from the male character, Sam Wheat, because he couldn't bring himself to say the 'L-word'. I said, "I love you too Samantha." We both giggled at our using our full names but she always did in such moments.

We kissed again and Sam said, "What time are our reservations?"

I quickly rolled off her and grabbed my watch off the nightstand by the bed. "Shit. Shit. Shit. We have less than a half-hour."

She giggled and said, "I have to put on my face and fix my hair and dress. We'll be a half-hour late. I'll get to it and maybe you can call to delay the reservations. I nodded and helped her off the bed. We both forgot about my erection and it softened rapidly.

Sam disappeared into the bathroom and I grabbed my cellphone and pulled up recent calls. I found the number to the restaurant and pressed redial. They were partly accommodating. They could give me a new reservation an hour later than the one we would be late for. That eased the pressure on Sam and I stuck my head into the bathroom to give her the news. She used the extra time to give herself a hair-do that was befitting the occasion which made me wonder if women's intuition would alert her to my plans.

When she came out of the bathroom, still naked with her makeup done to perfection and her hair piled in loops on top of her head, I had the sudden urge to take her right to the bed and mess it up. She said, "I see that look in your eye. Forget it. I'm looking forward to tonight and we can always cap it off with what's on your mind."

I laughed and said, "Busted, but you look incredible right now."

She laughed at that and said, "Just right now?" I laughed.

She retrieved the box with the lingerie inside. I still hadn't seen it. She took the box and the dress and shoes back into the bathroom and shut the door. She came back out twenty minutes later fully dressed. She looked spectacular. I realized that the dress-slacks, open shirt, and sport coat that I had worn to work was very much underdressed at this moment. 'That's what happens when you act spontaneously,' I thought. Sam did her modeling poses. Her five-inch stilettos were perfect for the calf-length flowing dress. They made her stand erect with her chest pushed forward and her ass pushed back. She was not going to give me a look at her lingerie.

We were ten minutes early for our new reservation and we got in the line to check in with the Maître 'D. Every guy in the line, from ages twenty to eighty, was gawking at Sam and it made her a little uncomfortable. She moved out of the line and went to stand by herself. I stayed in the line and gawked at her just like the others. The difference was that I was going to be seeing what was underneath that dress.

While I was checking in, Sam spotted someone she knew and she was waving toward the lobby. I looked to see who she was waving at, but several couples were moving through the lobby to get in the restaurant line. Then I saw a very attractive woman about the same age as Sam waving back and then the guy, she was with waved too. I watched as hugs were given and cheek kisses passed around. After some chit-chat, I saw Sam point toward me and the couple turned to look where Sam was pointing. I waved at them. They tentatively waved back.

The Maître 'D said that there would be a ten-minute delay and I returned to Sam's side and shook hands with Sylvia and then Hank. Sylvia's handshake was almost sensual. She checked me out from head to toe. Hank was doing the same to Sam. I knew of Hank and Sylvia from Sam. They were neighbors in the apartment complex that Sam had lived in before she moved in with me. Sylvia had been working on Sam to join them in a threesome. Sam had confessed that since she was single and Sylvia was so insistent, and she found both of them to be attractive, she was seriously considering it. Then we started dating and she decided not to. End of story.

I was distressed to find out that Sylvia and Hank didn't have reservations and Sam had insisted that they join us. Maybe Sam didn't have that women's intuition after all or she wouldn't have disrupted my plan. That small percentage of doubt snuck in as I considered that maybe Sam knew of my plans and was intentionally disrupting them. I fumbled with the velvet box in my pocket and said to myself, "We'll have to do this another time."

We chit-chatted for a while and then my name was called and the four of us were escorted to our table which would have been perfect for my plan. It was out of the traffic pattern and relatively quiet.

I seated Sam so that she had a full view of the room and access points. Even after her time in military service she still had to have that seat. I took a seat to her left. Sylvia selected the seat to Sam's right, across from me and Hank sat to Sylvia's right, beside me. Hank and I talked men's stuff and Sam and Sylvia talked in low, conspiratorial whispers. I didn't get any of it.

A waiter interrupted our conversations and took our drink orders. Sylvia used the interruption to end the conversation with Sam and start one with me after the waiter left. She was a beautiful woman in her late thirties. She and Hank had dressed appropriately. Sam certainly was but I was not and it made me self-conscious. Sam randomly joined the conversation between Sylvia and me. Hank just watched us like he was watching a tennis match. Sam put her left hand down on my right hand and smiled at me. Sylvia watched closely for my reaction. I leaned over and kissed Sam and looked for Sylvia's reaction. She smiled at me and then at Sam. Hank's attention had been pulled off to a table of four younger women. I could see why Sam seriously considered Sylvia's offer for a three-way. Sylvia is beautiful. Hank is a good-looking black guy, trim and fit. His skin was a light coffee color that could easily be considered white or some other mixed ancestry. His broad nose and afro-textured, close-cropped hair led to the conclusion that he was black. He's shorter than me but taller than Sam.

Our drinks came and we ordered our meals. After the waiter left, Sylvia leaned over to Sam and I heard her whisper that she was going to the lady's room. I had long ago learned that women never go to the restroom alone. Sylvia wanted Sam to go with her. I didn't think it was a sexual thing, but with Sam, anything was possible. They went together leaving Hank and me to initiate a conversation. Hank wasn't much of a talker but he did comment on how lucky I was to be with Sam. I nodded my agreement, but that wasn't enough to keep a conversation going. Hank went back to staring at the table of young women. They were in their twenties and they showed zero interest in encouraging Hank's ogling.

In the lady's room, neither Sam nor Sylvia went to a stall. They stood side by side at the sinks and tweaked their makeup as they looked at each other's reflections in the mirror. Sam had an idea about what Sylvia wanted to talk about and Sylvia wasted no time getting to it. Sylvia said, "Hank wanted me to talk you into the threesome, like before. I'd be interested in a foursome, but Hank's not into that. What do you think Sam? You've got your guy. It's not like we are asking you to move in with us. I told you before that Hank has a really big cock. I know you would like it as much as I do."

Sam smiled at Sylvia's reflection, wondering if Sylvia knew what a big cock was. She had already confessed when they first met, that Hank was her only experience with sex. She didn't have any other cocks to compare Hank's with. She reapplied her lip-gloss and pursed her lips before making a final adjustment with her little fingernail. She ran her finger over her blonde eyebrows and Sylvia did the same on her dark-brown eyebrows that clashed with her bleach blonde hair.

Sylvia watched in the mirror as Sam pushed up on her boobs. She smiled and said, "Hank sure would love to see those in the raw." Sam giggled. "Please, Sam. Hank will be angry with me if I can't pull this off."

Sam didn't give a fuck about what Hank wanted or if he'd be angry or not. She was more interested in Sylvia as the third piece of the threesome. She looked at Sylvia adjusting her boobs in the low-cut sexy dress and emitted a soft moan as she contemplated the possibilities.

Sylvia noted the change in Sam's demeanor and she knew that she just had to close. She said, "I know you'll just love Hank's cock. We can share." She took Sam's hand and held it to her right breast.

Sam wasn't swayed by Sylvia's closing argument but she was by Sylvia holding her hand to her breast. Sam said, "I'll have to talk to Mick. We have a pretty solid relationship. We both have sex with others. He's up to something today. I don't know what but depending on what it is, I'm in. Do you have a room here?"

Sylvia was all grins before her lips formed a frown and said, "No. We just came for dinner. We should be able to get one though."

Sam shook her head and said, "Not necessary, we have a suite. Mick might like to watch. Is that a problem for Hank?"

Sylvia shook her head and said, "No. As long as he doesn't participate." She was giddy with the turn of events. She reached over and put her hands on Sam's breasts and kneaded them and squealed, "This is going to be so much fun." Sam just smiled and moaned at Sylvia's touch.

The meals were being delivered as Sam and Sylvia came back to the table. I noticed a look pass between Sylvia and Hank and a wide grin formed on his face. Sam bent down and kissed me as she slid into her chair. The food was delicious. I watched the eye contact between Sam, Sylvia, and Hank and I knew something was up and it didn't seem to include me. My plans for the evening had skidded off course and slammed into a bridge abutment.

Hank insisted on paying the tab and I let him. At least I'd salvage something out of the evening. After peeling off bills from his wallet for a generous tip, Hank went to the men's room. He didn't announce that he was going and I didn't go with him. Sam nodded for me to follow her away from the table, leaving Sylvia sitting there alone.

Sam told me about the conversation with Sylvia in the lady's room. I already knew that Sam was sexually interested in her. I wasn't surprised that she and Sylvia wanted to include Hank in the threesome that I had disrupted when I started dating Sam. Sam told me that Sylvia was bragging about Hank's big cock and suggested that she would really like it. She giggled at that and said, "I doubt if Sylvia even knows what a big cock looks like. She says that Hank won't like you to participate in our threesome, but you could sit in a chair and jerk off. If I'm right, Sylvia will see what a really big cock looks like and all bets are off after that."

I could see the possibilities but I was astonished at how this evening had gone off the rails so fast. I had plans for her lingerie too but it looked like those had gone awry too. I agreed to Sam's plan and she turned to look at Sylvia seated at the table waiting for Hank to return. Sam gave a thumbs-up signal and a wide grin formed on Sylvia's face.

The four of us rode the elevator up to our floor. There was no conversation. No one said a word. I saw Hank reach down to his belt under his suit coat to make an adjustment. It was very subtle. I needed to make an adjustment of my own but I wasn't going to give myself away to either Hank or Sylvia.

I could see it in Sylvia's eyes as she just stared at Sam. Hank would be the lucky recipient of sex with these two gorgeous women, but it was clear to me that the real interest in this threesome was between Sam and Sylvia.

Sam took me to a chair to the side of the bed in the second bedroom and whispered, "I want you to get that cock out and jerk off once we get started. I want to make sure that Sylvia gets a good look. I want to see her face when she sees it. If I'm right, you will be getting your share of the action." She kissed me and I sat down and waited for the action as Sam and Sylvia shared stripping Hank of his clothes.

Hank had a pretty decent cock and Sylvia wasn't wrong to call it a big dick. Sam and Sylvia began stripping each other and I was eagerly awaiting my first view of the lingerie that Sam had picked in the store. When Sam's dress dropped to the floor, my cock went rigid in my pants. The lingerie that she picked was my favorite of the several she had modeled. It was old-school, with black lace, crotchless, boy-leg garter connected to thigh-high stockings. The top was a matching black lace half bra that exposed her areolas and cradled the rest of her breasts. Her nipples were erect. I couldn't leave my cock in my pants any longer and I struggled to get it out.

Sylvia loved Sam's lingerie as much as I did and she opted to leave Sam as she was. Sam stripped Sylvia naked and she had a spectacular body. Her boobs were fake, which was fine with me. Sam suckled on Sylvia's nipples and then Sylvia fondled Sam's lace bra and pressed her tits together and suckled on both of Sam's nipples at the same time. It was obvious that this is what the two of them were here for. Their heavy breathing as they pawed at each other's bodies gave them away.

Hank's cock had steadily lifted as Sam and Sylvia stripped and began kissing and fondling each other's tits. He started jerking on his eight inches with a circumference nearly as big as mine. He never looked at me and who could blame him with the two, mostly naked, gorgeous women getting ready for him to join in a threesome.

Sam would have been perfectly content to keep their lust for themselves but Sylvia had to get her husband involved so, she reluctantly pulled away from Sam's lips and hands and pulled Hank to his feet. Sam and Sylvia maneuvered Hank onto the bed as they took positions on either side of him. Hank ignored my presence and I was mentally putting myself in his place as I unzipped my pants. I slowly dragged my fist up and down my shaft. Sylvia's back was to me so she wasn't paying any attention to anything except Sam with her husband's cock in her mouth. Sam looked past Sylvia at me and grinned around his cock.

Sylvia and Sam passed his cock back and forth as Hank groaned more or less constantly. The ladies each had a hand working together stroking his cock as they leaned across his crotch to resume their sensual kissing. My cock was at full size as I picked up my pace.

Sylvia swung her left leg over Hank's chest and backed her sex to his face. He shoved his tongue into her pussy and she screamed. Sam moved between Hank's legs and stepped her knees over his hips and sat down directly on top of his cock facing Sylvia. She dragged her sex along Hank's cock, pressing it to his body. Sam and Sylvia leaned toward each other and embraced before Sam pushed her lips to Sylvia's neck and kissed her hard. Sylvia's head rolled to the side to give Sam access to her neck. Her eyes were open as she looked over at me for the first time. The look on her face was reminiscent of a cartoon character when the eyes come out of the head to the sound of an antique car horn, 'Aww-oooggahhh'. Those eyes focused on my cock in my hand as she mouthed the words, "Oh my God." Sylvia moaned again from Sam's attack.