Life of Mick Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped the blow job and pulled off. She smacked her lips and said, "Fuck, you're hard. It's a shame to waste a hard-on like this." I wasn't sure what she was saying, but the grin on her face said that I was sure to like it. She pushed herself up on the console and looked over the dashboard and then back through the rear window. The traffic was heavy. It was rush hour traffic. She said, "Is there a rest area close by."

I had to think. I didn't frequent this highway. I looked down past her face into her hanging tits. "I think there is one in a few miles." She smiled and kept her hand going on my cock. She stayed up on her elbows so she could see while she worked one hand on my cock to keep me hard.

Sure, enough a sign appeared that read, 'Rest Area ahead, 2.0 miles.' She turned her head to look at me. She had a lusty smile on her face. She pushed her mouth back on my cock and continued her blow job for the next two miles. I pulled off the highway and took the road to where cars were parked. There weren't many at this time of day in broad daylight. I found a spot and pulled in. The windshield was the only window anyone could see through anyway. It had been a while since Sam and I had got in the backseat for sex. I took my cock away from Sam's hand and I pushed it to my stomach and pulled my pants together and carefully zipped up. I pushed open my door and stepped out. Sam did the same. We both scanned the area for observers and saw no one on the grounds or in a car. We quickly moved into the backseat.

Sam immediately moved onto my thighs. She pulled her dress up to her waist as she settled down. She went back to work on my zipper. She jacked her hand on my cock several times and was convinced that I was as hard as before. I ran my hand up under her dress and caressed her tits. She moaned as she knee-walked down my thighs and guided my steel shaft into her sex. She held my knob tight to her pussy and started grinding her clitoris on it. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open and she moaned loudly as her hips worked forward and back. I wasn't surprised as her body heaved and writhed. I could feel her vagina pulsing along the shaft. She gritted her teeth and groaned out a long, "GGGAAAWWWDDD," that lasted until she settled down. The preliminaries were out of the way and she got down to business. She threw caution to the wind and pulled her dress off over her head. Other than her heels, she was naked. I would have preferred to get my pants down my legs so that her juices wouldn't get them wet in the crotch, but it was probably too late for that. I reached down under her and pulled the two sides of my pants apart and pulled my balls up.

She eased off my cock and turned her body around facing the front seat. She grabbed the driver's side headrest and pushed her ass back against my stomach. I held my cock out for her to slide down on. She screamed when I entered her. I released it and moved both hands up to caress her tits. Her nipples were as hard as nails. She was gasping for oxygen as she started her fucking motion. Her feet were tucked into the rear seat and she used her thighs to push herself up and she had her hands on the roof pushing her back down again. Gravity wasn't fast enough for her. She was moving fast and she screamed into an orgasm. The moment that she got control of herself and got back in her rhythm, she launched into another orgasm.

Her multiple orgasms and her clenching vagina pulled my orgasm up and I welcomed it. I rocked my hips up hard at her and Sam gasped from the surge. I poured shot after shot into her as she moaned out, "YES. YES. YES." My strong rockets of cum pushed her into another orgasm and her clenching pussy milked me until I was dry.

Sam collapsed back against my body and whimpered, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," intermingled with heaving breaths. I bent forward and kissed her neck, causing her to groan in response. I gently caressed her breasts as we otherwise didn't move a muscle for nearly a half-hour.

A car pulled into the parking spot right beside us. Sam giggled but was satisfied that no one could see through the tinted window when a middle-aged woman and two teenaged girls got out of the passenger side and even though they checked out the fancy car, they obviously didn't see us in the backseat. The husband got out and walked around to the front of my car and was checking it out. We knew he could see through the windshield so we fell over together to the seat.

Before our neighbors returned, we got Sam back in her dress and we moved to the front seat and drove back out on the highway.

After we checked into the hotel, we both laughed as we waited for the elevator to take us to the top floor where the suites were. We laughed because of the odd looks we got when we checked in with no baggage for one night. Sam played it up by acting like a prostitute with her hands all over me. I'm sure the woman at the desk thought I was a 'john' with a hooker and we would only be using the room for an hour or so.

To the right of the elevator were several shops. As the elevator door opened in the lobby, I took Sam's hand and led her away from the elevator and into a fancy, woman's dress shop. She whispered, "What are you doing?"

I said, "I'm buying my girl a new, sexy outfit to wear tonight." She grinned and stretched up and kissed me on the lips. We were the only customers in the shop and we garnered all the attention from the clerk. She seemed to be embarrassed by our kiss and she looked away. When Sam broke the embrace, the clerk came right over to ask how she could help. Sam started to talk but I interrupted, "We need a sexy outfit for a dinner engagement tonight. I don't care what the price is." Sam gave me a look and then smiled at the clerk.

The clerk's attention went to Sam and she said, "Well. As beautiful as you are. That should not be a problem." Sam's face flushed with embarrassment at the clerk's compliment. She asked for Sam's name and then led her off by the hand. Sam looked back at me and mouthed the words, "I love you." I smiled.

For the next ninety minutes, Sam paraded in and out of the changing room with the clerk in tow. I sat in an overstuffed chair in a grouping of furniture surrounding a one-step platform with mirrors along the back wall. I could tell if she didn't like the outfit and she could tell when I didn't.

After a half-dozen outfits to model for me, she started fanning her face with her hand. Her face was getting redder. I didn't feel like the store was particularly warm but maybe it was back in the changing room. The next outfit got my full attention and Sam liked it too. It was a print sleeveless dress with a deep plunge into her cleavage and she wore it well, even without a bra. Maybe it was because she didn't even come in with a bra. The dress hugged her curves like it was tailored to her body. The uneven hemline dropped to mid-calf. It was loose and it flowed around her as she turned through her modeling poses. The look on her face revealed that she loved it. So, did I. I said, "Sold. ... I think you'll need different shoes though, and sexy lingerie to wow me when I take that off." The clerk's face went red and she sucked her lower lip to her teeth. She was either aroused or it was hot back in the changing room.

For the next hour, Sam came out wearing so many different pairs of shoes that I lost count. I liked the first ones she modeled, but I know that isn't how women shop. I wondered if there would be any end to this, so I said, "I liked the first ones."

Sam laughed and said, "So did I but they're awfully expensive."

"So what?" Let's get on to the part I've been looking forward to. Lingerie."

Sam laughed and turned back to the clerk, who was getting flushed. "I'll take the first pair you showed me."

The clerk nodded and went back to get them. Sam exchanged the pair she was wearing with the ones she was buying to double-check and make sure she thought they were perfect. The clerk stood back and assessed Sam's body as much as she assessed the full effect of the dress and shoes. She led Sam back behind the mirrors again.

Before they disappeared, I loudly said, "I expect to see the lingerie. Don't just decide for yourself back there."

Sam's head popped back around the corner and said, "You said you wanted to be wowed when I take off the dress, so you can't see it before then."

I laughed at being caught by my own words and replied, "Alright, you make the final choice but I want to see the options."

Sam laughed and said, "You just want to see me nearly naked up here on this podium." I laughed and nodded my head.

Sam paraded out with the clerk in several different sets of lingerie. She wasn't shy but now the clerk was waving her hand at her face in an attempt to cool down. The look on her face told me it was not the temperature. Sam's show was collecting admirers at the entrance to the shop, both men and women. Sam knew they were there. She said, "This is the last one. You choose your favorite in your head and we'll see later if I can read your mind."

Sam returned to the changing room behind the mirrors with the clerk right behind her. I sat there waiting until I began to wonder how long did it take to get out of the lingerie and get dressed. Then I found out what was taking so long. I heard a low-pitched groan from behind the mirrors. It came from Sam. Then I heard a muffled, "Oh my gggawwddd, Yes. Yes."

The crowd at the entrance had disappeared and I got out of my chair to investigate what I already knew was happening in the changing room. I followed the moans and stopped when I saw that the clerk was on her knees holding Sam against a wall with her tongue flagellating her sex. Sam's head was back against the wall as she rocked her hips forward and back to fuck herself on the clerk's tongue.

As I watched from the distance of twenty feet or so, Sam groaned through an orgasm with her head rolling from side to side on the wall behind her. Her hips went spastic and the clerk gripped her naked hips to hold on. After that, Sam let herself slide down the wall to sit on the floor. The clerk's lips followed her down. Sam maneuvered them both into a sixty-nine with Sam on top and the moaning and groaning started again in stereo. Sam was drilling her tongue deep in the clerk's pussy. My cock reacted quickly to the scene before me. I didn't want to move an inch and give myself away but I had to get my cock out of my pants to relieve the pain.

Sam saw my movement and cocked her head in the clerk's pussy and smiled at me. She motioned me forward with her hand. Then she showed her extended index finger indicating that I should wait. Her knees were astride the clerk's head and Sam's head was held in place by the clerk's raised thighs. The clerk was almost fully dressed. She had discarded her panties and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her large breasts. Sam was naked.

Sam drove the clerk into an orgasm as she muffled her scream with the back of her hand. Sam motioned for me to put my cock in her ass. I nodded that I understood. I silently kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants to the floor being careful that my belt wouldn't make a noise. The clerk was feverishly working her tongue in Sam's pussy and her eyes were closed as she continued to moan from Sam's ministrations in her sex.

I carefully positioned myself and guided my granite hard cock to Sam's anus. There was no opportunity to lubricate my cock by fucking her pussy. So, I let saliva drool into my hand and then rubbed it over my knob and shaft. I did that twice to make sure my cock was as slippery as I could get it.

Sam pulled her lips from the clerk's pussy and looked back to see what was taking so long. She grinned at me and went back to work. I leaned forward and pushed my saliva slick knob to Sam's anus and pushed. Sam pushed back and groaned hard at the pain. She screeched into the clerk's pussy when I entered her. I pushed forward and Sam grunted out, "Oh GAAWWWDDD," just as the clerk groaned into another tongue-driven orgasm. I used the opportunity to push the rest of the way in and came to a stop as my hips pushed up against her gorgeous ass. Sam's face came out of the clerk's pussy as she groaned hard even after I stopped. She pulled forward and we were fucking.

I completely forgot about my balls as the clerk's body-shattering orgasm coursed through her. My balls were dragging back and forth along the clerk's face from forehead to nose. She sucked my balls into her mouth when she had recovered. She had to release them as I pulled my cock back to Sam's anus. The clerk groaned from Sam's attack and then said, "Oh my God. Will you look at that? Holy shit. This cock must be a foot long. Jesus. I couldn't even get my hand around it." I pushed it back in slowly as Sam groaned. The clerk abandoned Sam's pussy and was trying to get her tongue on my dirty cock as it slid in and out of Sam's ass. Despite the lack of attention from the clerk, Sam exploded into another vaginal orgasm. Her groans and moans were getting out of hand. The clerk, licking my cock, was the only employee but customers would hear and could come to investigate.

After Sam recovered from her latest orgasm, she collapsed forward and off my cock and rolled off the clerk's body. My dirty cock bobbed up and down above the clerk's face. She looked past the cock and said, "Fuck my ass?"

Before I could answer, Sam said, "Fuck her ass like you fucked mine." The clerk rolled over on her stomach and spun her body around so she was facing Sam. Sam positioned her legs on either side of the clerk's face and scooched forward so her pussy was at the clerk's face. The clerk looked up at her as she reached back and spread her butt-cheeks exposing her puckered anus. I thought she would get up on her hands and knees but instead, she arched her back and raised her hips. I straddled her thighs and bent forward guiding my cock to her anus.

The clerk looked back again and said, "Fuck. That thing is huge. I like but-fucking but I'm not so sure about this." She looked back into Sam's sex and examined how big Sam's gaping ass-hole was. She lifted her head and looked at Sam and said, "It must have hurt like hell."

Sam nodded and said, "At first but then it feels incredible." The clerk nodded and grinned as she pushed her ass back at my cock touching her anus. She was ready and she braced herself for the inevitable pain. If she like getting her ass fucked, she knew the pros and cons. I pushed forward as she pushed back.

She pushed her forehead down into Sam's sex and groaned hard until my cock was inside her. Then she screeched into the back of her hand again. I stopped right there until she gave the signal to continue. The signal didn't come for nearly a minute as she contemplated whether this was a good idea or not. Sam was urging her on and finally, she pushed back to the limit her position would allow. I slowly pushed forward. She was looking back again and her eyes were pinched shut. Her teeth were clenched and she seethed air through them in gasps. Sam grinned up at me and whispered, "Fuck her good, Baby."

I pushed my hips down to her butt-cheeks and her eyes flashed open as her mouth dropped open in a long groan and she mumbled, "OH MY GGGAAAWWWDDDD. You're going to rip me in half." Sam smiled at me as I was laid out in a plank position on my toes and hands as I sawed my cock in and out of her ass. She screaming into a dress that she grabbed from the floor. She looked at me now with a pleading look in her eyes that I read as 'go faster'. So, I did, and her mouth fell open in a silent scream. She exploded into an anal orgasm that grabbed my cock hard. My sawing motion stopped and started like if I was using a saw to cut wood and it kept getting caught in the wood grain. Her clamping anus brought my orgasm up fast and when I tightened and groaned before launching my load in her ass, she shoved the dress back in her mouth and screamed hard into it. She groaned with each shot of cum as I threw my hips down on her ass.

We were both gasping for oxygen as I dropped my body to hers. I didn't give her my full weight and she didn't complain. We finally got our breathing under control and I rolled off the clerk's partially clothed body. She pushed me onto my back and rolled up onto my stomach and chest with her legs straddling my hips. I was thankful that my cock had softened to its flaccid state and had flopped into its home position before the clerk rolled onto it. I was certain that the clerk had her mind on going another round.

I had watched porno scenes where the woman pulled a guy's cock from her ass and put it in her pussy. I thought that was unsanitary for obvious reasons and was glad that I hadn't given her the opportunity. She dragged her tits around on my chest and stretched up to kiss me. Her breath smelled like Sam's pussy, so I didn't pull back.

The clerk pushed herself down my body, dragging her naked tits with her. She pushed my floppy dick between her tits and looked at Sam and said, "Jesus. Even soft this thing is huge." Sam smiled and nodded. The clerk came up on her knees and said, "Shall I wrap the dress, shoes, and lingerie? Will that be cash or charge?" She was all business again.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet to extract my credit card. I handed it to her and she collected the items and verified them with Sam and hurried from the changing room after getting herself back together. She didn't bother with her panties. They were somewhere in the piles of dresses, and lingerie that Sam wasn't buying. The shoes had all been returned to their respective boxes and they were piled against a mirrored wall of the changing room.

I pulled on my pants and shoes and helped Sam get back in the dress she came in. Her hair had been in a bun, which was now destroyed. She examined herself in one of the many mirrors and let it fall around her face. She poked and prodded until she was satisfied that she didn't look like she'd been royally fucked even though she had.

We joined the clerk at the checkout desk. Everything was wrapped and ready to go. She handed me my credit card and I signed the receipt and gulped a little when I saw the total price. I didn't let Sam see the astonished look on my face. I had never participated in buying women's clothing before. The clerk snatched up the receipt and put it in a drawer under the cash register. She looked at Sam and said, "Thank you and I mean thank you." She turned to me and said, "It was wonderful to 'MEAT' you." She put the accent on 'meat'.

I said, "That's my line." She grinned and nodded.

We headed for the door and the clerk said, "Come back again." Sam looked back at her and then at me and softly said, "I just might." I laughed as we went hand in hand to the elevator where we had started from.

I carried her bags to our suite. It was still light out as I checked out the amenities in the suite. I found that they had a huge soaker tub in the master bedroom. I poured bubble-bath in and turned on the faucet. I got the temperature just right and there was a mountain of bubbles, projecting well above the top lip. I went back to the bedroom, where Sam was cutting the price tags off her purchases. Without comment, I took her by the hand and pulled her up into my arms. I unlaced her dress and pulled it over her head. She cooperated but she had a confused look on her face. She kissed me and said, "What are you up to?"

I moved around behind her and put my hands on her hips and guided her toward the bathroom. "Where are we going? You've got that evil look in your eye." She turned to face me and I continued to walk her backward into the bathroom. I turned her back around to face forward and she shrieked when she saw the towering mound of suds. "Oh my God, Mick. A soaker-tub. It looks big enough for two. Join me?"