Life of Mick Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank was excited to watch the two women making out but he wanted his cock somewhere other than where it was, which was throbbing against Sam's clitoris. He reached down and pushed his uncircumcised knob to Sam's vagina and she pushed herself onto it as she groaned and pulled away from Sylvia's neck. Sylvia was still gawking at my cock and Sam looked where Sylvia was looking and grinned at me as she nodded.

Hank was humping his hips up to bury his cock in Sam's wet pussy. Sam writhed around on his hips to vary the sensation of his cock. All three of them were groaning around gasps for air. Sylvia rolled through an orgasm and climbed off Hank's face. Sam was thrusting her hips forward and back as she fucked Hank's cock. His hands were on Sam's tits as she held his wrists to steady herself and to guide his hands.

Sylvia watched Sam fucking her husband but she kept stealing glances back at my cock. She leaned toward Hank's face and whispered, "I'll be right back. Okay?" He started driving his hips up at Sam and she groaned hard as an orgasm took control of her body.

Hank smiled as Sam quivered on his cock and said to Sylvia, "Sure. Take your time. I don't think Sam has had enough of this cock yet." Sam leaned forward to put her hands on his chest and then bent down to kiss him. Sylvia watched them for a moment and then she got off the bed and led me by the hand to the living room. I went with a smile on my face. Sam had called it perfectly.

Sylvia's boobs were fake but I didn't care. They felt natural and her nipples were on high beams. I had released my cock when she pulled me out of the chair in the bedroom and it flagged from side to side as she pushed me down on the sofa. She went to her knees between my legs and grabbed my shaft with both hands as if to measure it. She mumbled, "Fuck. Now, this is a big cock. Sam should have said something. Here I was going on about how she'd like Hank's big cock as part of my pitch to get her in bed and she had this cock all along. Jesus Christ. This must be a foot long and bigger around than Hank's." She tightened her grip trying to get her fingers around the circumference.

I didn't say a word as she bent forward and kissed the knob. She looked up at me and screwed her lips on my cock. She was familiar with Hank's thick cock and she knew just how to get my cock in her mouth. I groaned as she pushed on and started down the shaft. Her arched back suddenly heaved up as she gagged. She pulled back with tears in her eyes and coughed a huge wad of saliva on my cock. She looked up at me kind of sheepishly and screwed her lips back on again. If she had envisioned that she was going to deep-throat me, she abandoned that idea.

She sucked my cock for several minutes and then pulled off and climbed her naked body up into my lap with her knees at my waist. Sylvia was familiar with fucking a fat cock and she eased herself onto mine. She wasn't familiar with the length and she was astonished when she felt my cock push against her cervix. She groaned hard in pain and pulled back. She muttered, "Jesus Christ. Too big." She started rocking her hips back and forth driving herself on and off my cock. She was careful with the depth and I let her take full control so I wouldn't hurt her.

Sylvia quickly had another orgasm as she screwed her face up in a contortion that resembled pain, but I knew it wasn't. I had been using my hands on her hips to help her but those big tits were wagging in my face and I had to move my hands to them. She pushed her chest forward to push herself against my hands. She moaned harder and louder as she exploded into a huge orgasm. Her eyes were open but I don't think she was looking at anything. Her mouth hung open as she gasped air in and out.

My orgasm was building rapidly until I felt a touch on my balls. Both of Sylvia's hands were holding my wrists so the hand could only belong to Sam. Then Sam's face appeared as she came up over Sylvia's shoulder and kissed her there. Sylvia groaned from the surprise attack and reached a hand up to trace Sam's cheek.

Sam said, "Your husband got off and promptly fell asleep. Do you mind if I join you?" My orgasm slipped back as Sylvia continued to thrust her pussy on and off my cock. I could hear Sam kiss her way down Sylvia's back and then I felt Sam suck my balls into her mouth one at a time. Sam must have pushed a finger into Sylvia's ass because she lurched up to the tip of my cock and loudly said, "No. Not there." Sam giggled on my balls.

Sam pulled her lips off and said with a chuckle, "I guess you're not going to be fucking her ass."

Sylvia sat back on my cock and looked at Sam, "Seriously, you can take this monster in your ass? I tried it with Hank once, but he's too big and it just hurt." Sylvia's body shuddered and she said, "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum again." She groaned hard and started clenching on my cock.

When she recovered, she pulled herself off my cock and sat back on my thighs as my cock snapped forward to slap on my stomach. Sam was forced back and she stood up and kissed Sylvia on the neck again. Sylvia moaned and said, "I want to see Mick fuck your ass." Sam grinned and moved past Sylvia and after picking my cock up, she sat on my stomach, facing Sylvia. She had her knees up and splayed wide with her feet planted on the sofa as she leaned back with one hand on my chest and guided my cock to her anus. Sylvia slid down my legs so she could get a better view.

Sam pushed her anus against my cock and I pushed up. Sam gritted her teeth and pushed until I was inside her ass. She screeched as a grimace washed across her face. Sylvia watched with a smile and said, "Yep. That's what it felt like." I pushed up and Sam pushed down until my cock was fully embedded in her ass. Sylvia had a look of amazement as she watched my cock disappear into Sam's ass as she got into her rhythm. Sylvia couldn't resist pushing her face to Sam's pussy and Sam stopped her fucking motion. I picked up the pace by rocking my hips up and down.

Sam groaned from my new pace and when she felt Sylvia's tongue dip into her pussy, she muttered, "Oh Jesus. Oh, Jesus." I had my hands on the sides of Sam's chest, on her bra as I pushed up hard into her ass. I looked past Sam to watch Sylvia drill her tongue deep in Sam's pussy as she knelt between my legs. She mixed things up a little by dropping lower and sucking on my balls before returning to Sam's pussy.

Movement from across the room got my attention. It was Hank. He was naked as he headed toward us on the sofa. His cock was semi-erect when he appeared at the door. It was fully hard by the time he got down on his knees behind Sylvia and positioned it to Sylvia's ass. Sylvia pulled her head from Sam's sex and looked back at her husband. She shook her head, with a pleading look on her face, at Hank but he was watching Sam getting butt-fucked and he wanted in on that action. He pushed harder at Sylvia's anus and she screamed when his cock pushed inside her. He stopped. I maintained my pace and Sam was groaning out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck my ass, Mick."

Hank began slowly pushing his cock deeper in Sylvia's ass. She looked back at Hank again and shook her head. Hank ignored her protestations and began fucking her ass in earnest. Sylvia wasn't happy until suddenly, she was. By the time Hank blew a load in her bowels, Sylvia was moaning hard and pushing back on Hank's thrusts forward. The anal orgasm that followed, driven by Hank's cum shots, rippled through Sylvia's body.

Sam must have been impacted by Sylvia's orgasm and her body tightened before she exploded into an anal orgasm. She was furiously rubbing her extended finger across her clitoris and she quickly launched into a vaginal orgasm before she finished the anal one.

Sam let herself drop back onto my chest and I wrapped my hands across her breasts and held her as she shuddered through her multiple orgasms.

Hank pulled his dirty cock from Sylvia and sat back on his heels. Sylvia groaned hard as he came free. She got to her feet and hurried to the half-bath off the living room. Sam was still clamping tightly on my cock as the motion of her fingers slowed.

Hank was watching my cock coming out of Sam's ass and he said, "Jesus Christ. I thought my cock was big. Sam. You must have thought I was fucking you with a pencil."

Sam laughed and said, "Hank. You know it doesn't work that way. I felt the full effect of your big cock." Hank smiled at Sam. It was obvious that Hank's personal worth was predicated on his perception of the size of his cock and he had taken a hit when he was comparing his cock to mine. I didn't understand how men did that to themselves, but I understood that I didn't have the right to comment on it. I avoided any comment on that topic of conversation.

Sam pulled herself up and Hank offered a hand to help pull herself off me. My cock was still rock hard and Hank was making an effort to not look at it. Sylvia came back with several wet washcloths and towels. She passed one of each to Sam who cleaned herself and then washed my cock before pushing her lips over the knob and flicking her tongue around my shaft as she made one full-length trip down my cock. Sylvia cleaned Hank's cock first and then wiped her thighs and her ass. She was leaking Hank's load and she opted to stuff the corner of a towel into her ass. Sam did the same with hers.

Sylvia looked down at my throbbing cock pointing at the ceiling. Sam's single trip down the shaft had made me harder than before. Sylvia looked over at Sam and said, "Does his cock ever go down."

Sam laughed and nodded before saying, "Sure, but he's telling me that he isn't through with me yet. He has some kind of a plan that he isn't telling me about yet." I smiled up at her and marveled at her perception. The plan I started with earlier, was for some other time. The plan I had for her now would have to wait until our company was gone.

Sylvia looked at Sam and pointed at my cock and said, "Would you mind if I ... umm?"

Before Sam could respond, Hank said, "Sylvia. I think we should go." He looked at Sam and said, "Thank you, Sam. It was even better than my fantasy and I don't think Sylvia can tempt you anymore with my cock."

Sam smiled and said, "Hank. You have a wonderful cock. I enjoyed myself."

Hank and Sylvia took a quick shower and then redressed. There were kisses and hugs all around between the three of them. I stayed out of the mix. Sam, in her lingerie, walked them to the door and after a few words, Hank and Sylvia left.

Sam turned from the door and pushed me back to the couch, forcing me to take a seat. She came right down into my lap and kissed me hard. Then she pulled back and said, "Okay, Mister. What is up with you tonight. Something is going on."

I kissed her and smiled before I said, "Yes. Something was going on but that was disrupted by your friends. I'll reschedule for another night, soon."

Sam looked into my eyes and said, "Seriously. You're going to leave me hanging until some later date. You're killing me here." I stood up, taking Sam with me and carried her into the master bedroom, and laid her gently on the bed before climbing up. I positioned my body above hers with my legs between hers. The look on her face morphed from a quizzical look to a sensuous one and she pulled herself up to meet me as I leaned down to kiss her. She groaned hard into my mouth as I pushed my cock into her pussy. Her legs wrapped around my thighs and pulled me closer. My new plan was to make love to Sam and I did that for the next hour. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms when we were both satisfied.