All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 10'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love that it has a real story with it, not just words then sex scene

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the twist ending. The story was getting a bit repetitive in the sex department which happens when you write multi-page chapters and get to Chapter 10 as there is only so many ways the same characters can have sex without the story getting repetitive on the sex side.

Adding the twist with Mariah and Mariah, with Mick already having fucked her along with his secretary Kay adds a conflict which was not fully resolved, leaving something with regard to introducing Mariah to Misty and Monique as well as what to do with Kay. Also Sam, Mick and Mariah need to iron out what happened when Kay and Mariah fucked Mick in his office.

The question is why did Rita choose now to introduce Mariah to her brothers and to Mick? Did her husband Steven die? Or was there another reason? And will Rita and Mariah be moving in? or not?

And then there is the marriage proposal, will Mick's sons be there when he proposes along with his 2 step-daughters, his biological daughter and his first wife? Or will there be a different line-up? Or will it just be Mick and Sam?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous