Life of Mick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced my mind to think of work, but that didn't help as visions of Victoria Hayes invaded my mind. Sam noticed the movement in my pants and giggled and said, "That's one horny dick you've got, Mister. Pull into that empty parking lot and let me take care of that for you." We were a half-mile from work as I slowed and turned into a vacant lot of a business with an 'Out of Business' sign on the front door. Sam was already pushing her torso onto the center console before I came to a stop and put the car in park.

Sam unzipped my pants but she couldn't get my cock out of my pant leg. She unbuckled my belt and with a little assistance from me, she pulled it out and it slapped across her face as it came free. She giggled and intentionally slapped her face several times with it. She screwed her lips on the knob and lashed the 'spot' with her tongue as she started jerking me off with her right hand. She rolled her lips on and off but never made a move to push her mouth deeper. She went back to work on the 'spot' and I was conscious of my pending orgasm. Sam popped her lips off my cock and mumbled, "Jesus, Mick. You're so hard. What are you thinking about?" She didn't wait for an answer as she pushed her lips back on the knob.

I groaned hard and my head pushed back into the headrest with my eyes closed. It felt like my load was rising in my chest. The tendons in my neck were taut as I prepared to launch. Sam was fully aware of my condition and she giggled around my knob as she quickened the pace with her hand.

I opened my eyes and started to tilt my head down to watch Sam's gorgeous face on my cock. Instead, I noticed a Police Cruiser pull into the parking lot and it was heading toward us. I grabbed my cell phone from my suit jacket pocket and held it to my left ear with my left hand and held Sam's head down on my cock with my right. She 'mmmuummpphhed' hard as I pushed her lips down my cock.

The Cruiser stopped beside my car and the officer rolled down his window. I dropped my left hand with the phone in it to lower my window too. I brought the phone back up to my ear and acted like I was talking to someone before ending the fake call. I looked at the Police Officer as he said, "Morning, Mick. Car troubles?"

I smiled and shook my head and said, "Hi, Larry. No. I got a call and I didn't want to drive and talk on the phone." I tried to be as nonchalant as possible and asked him how he was and how his family was. I knew he'd appreciate being asked. Sam was aware of the situation but she was running out of air and she had to pull up so she could breathe. I loosened the push on her head. I put both hands on the top of the steering wheel to hide any view he might have into my car.

Sam, the little minx that she is, started giving me a blow job while I chatted with Larry. I struggled to maintain my composure and finally, Officer Larry ended our conversation with, "Well. You have a nice day Mick," and drove off as he raised his window. His timing was perfect as I raised my window and blew my load into Sam's waiting mouth. She swallowed several times before drilling her tongue into the 'eye' to extract any post-ejaculation cum. She pulled her lips along my shaft, swirling her tongue. She smacked her lips and sat up. She looked back to see if the cruiser was gone.

I was pushing my hard cock back in my pants and carefully zipping and buckling when she turned back to me as she slid back off the center console. "Wow. That was kind of exciting. Now, I'm horny too." She pulled the hem of her sexy dress up to reveal that she was wearing no panties. She ran the extended fingers of her right hand through her hairless pussy and pulled them back to her lips. She licked the wetness off each one and then pushed them into her mouth one at a time.

I watched her return her hand to her pussy and then back to her lips again. I stretched across the console and kissed her and said, "Backseat? We'll be late but who cares?"

I was opening my door when she said, "No. You can't be late for your meeting with Miss Hayes. Just keep me in mind and give me a call." The sultry look on her face told me that I'd be in a lot of trouble if I didn't include her in my negotiations. Sam pulled her hemline back down and repositioned herself in her seat as I put the car in gear and drove out of the parking lot.

We were a little late and I noticed the Land Rover in the VIP parking spot one down from my designated spot. Miss Hayes was early. When Sam and I entered the lobby, Miss Hayes rose from her chair to greet me. Sam had headed toward the security podium. Miss Hayes looked past me at Sam and said in a soft voice, "She's lovely." The lascivious look on her face revealed her interest in Sam and I knew then that this meeting was going to go just as Sam had hoped.

We checked each other out in the elevator and she headed for my office as I checked out her amazing ass. She knew the way. She sat on the sofa just like the last meeting and I took the same chair as before. We talked business and she was all business as she attempted to strong-arm me into a better price for her product. I resisted. Serious negotiations went on for an hour before there was an agreement. We shook on it and she said, "You must have something we can celebrate with." I smiled and retrieved a bottle of Glenfiddich 26-year-old single malt scotch and three glasses from my credenza. At six hundred dollars a bottle, it was reserved for only the most important situations, like this one. I poured two-fingers, neat, into two of the glasses.

When I turned back to offer her a glass, she had already removed her jacket and had her semi-transparent silk blouse unbuttoned. She grinned at me and said, "Well. Now that the business is done, let's get down to business. I've been thinking about our last meeting." She sluffed off her blouse and reached around to unfasten her bra. She was a little coy as she slowly let the bra pull away from her breasts. She was looking at my crotch to watch my cock rise and bulge out my left pant leg. She took her glass from me and took a sip. A smile formed on her face as she looked up at me. I took a small sip and unzipped my pants. With my cock pressing hard on my pant leg, I knew it wouldn't be easily accessible through my fly but her eyes went back down just in case.

Victoria took another sip. Her face was flushing from the sexual tension or the scotch or both. I unbuckled my pants as she watched. I let the tension rise and she changed the subject. "What is the third glass for?" Her question caught me by surprise and it must have shown on my face. Her eyes went to the third glass that I had pulled out of the credenza. I followed her eyes and then realized what she was asking.

I chuckled. I hadn't intended to give myself away this soon. I looked back at her and said, "Well. Umm ... I thought we could celebrate with a third party." I cringed at how poorly I had put that.

Victoria ran her glass across the contours of her breasts and fondled a hard nipple with her free hand. She grinned up at me and said, "Would the third party be the beautiful blonde you arrived with this morning?" I smiled and nodded. She sucked her lower lip between her ultra-white teeth and pinched her left nipple. A lusty look appeared on her face as she released her lip and said, "Well, that glass is doing no one any good over there. Is she supposed to arrive at a set time or are you supposed to call her? If it's a set time, I hope it's soon."

I smiled and nudged my pants down my hips and they started to fall down my legs. Victoria's attention was pulled down in anticipation. My pants caught up on my hard cock and a firm tug on them would be required for them to drop any further. I said, "I am supposed to call her if I thought you'd be interested."

Victoria launched herself off the sofa to her knees in front of me and yanked my pants down to the floor. My cock sprang out and slapped her hard on the chin. She took control of it and dragged it across her face. She looked up at me and said in a throaty voice, "Jesus Christ. Call her, now."

I pulled out my cellphone and fast-dialed Sam. Before the connection was made, Victoria was screwing her lips onto my rigid cock. When Sam answered I said, "Hi. Can you break away? .... Yeah, now. .... Okay. Hurry. She might explode before you get here." I put the cellphone back in my coat pocket and looked down at her beautiful face furiously bobbing on my cock. I could practically see the flames in her eyes.

I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and kicked them aside. I shrugged off my suit coat and threw it on my desk behind me. My tie came next and Victoria was already unbuttoning my shirt while she continued her blow job. After my shirt was deposited on my desk, she pulled her hands around behind her and unzipped her tight mini-skirt. She pushed her skirt to her knees and then maneuvered herself to get it off over her stilettos. I knew from the last time that she would leave the heels on and that pleased me.

Victoria repositioned herself and grabbed my butt-cheeks and pulled me close as she buried my cock in her throat. I let out a groan that was too loud. I squelched the end of it with the back on my hand. The last thing I wanted was to have Kay coming in to investigate the noise.

Victoria pulled back to get a breath and shoved herself back on again. Her lips were thin white lines around my cock. Her eyes were smiling at me and I groaned again just as my office door opened. I choked off the groan and looked at the swinging door. It was Sam and she quickly closed the door behind her and looked over the situation before she started undressing.

Victoria pulled back off my cock and pushed herself to her feet and said, "No. Let me do that." She didn't wait for a response as she headed for Sam. Sam had only unbuttoned one button on her sexy dress before Victoria moved in close to Sam and picked up where she had left off. Sam looked a little startled but lust was in her eyes as she looked down at Victoria's tits. I walked over and gave her a sensuous kiss. She was flushed red when she came in and she returned my kiss with passion before breaking our embrace. She looked into the flames in Victoria's eyes and leaned forward for a kiss. Victoria eagerly responded in kind as her fingers finished with Sam's buttons.

Victoria's hands immediately ran up from the last button along Sam's waist to her braless breasts. Sam shuddered in response and she moaned as Victoria cradled Sam's tits in her hands and then fondled her hard nipples. Sam's right hand went to my bouncing cock and started jerking me off as she started a low-pitched moan as Victoria pressed her lips to Sam's left nipple and swirled her tongue around the contour. Sam's left hand went to Victoria's sex and she moaned hard around Sam's nipple in response. Victoria's hips rolled forward to meet Sam's fingers.

Sam pulled her head up from watching Victoria suckle her tits and kissed me with passion until Victoria pulled back from her tits and Sam's kiss went from me to Victoria. Sam and Victoria had to come up for some air. They were both gasping for oxygen. I guided us toward the sofa and chairs and I introduced Sam and Victoria. Victoria chuckled and said, "I prefer being called Vic. It's a man's world and my job is easier with a man's name."

Sam laughed and nodded before saying, "I know exactly what you mean."

I handed the third glass of scotch to Sam and said, "We are celebrating."

Sam took the glass and said, "So I see. This is the good stuff." I smiled and nodded.

No one wanted to waste time sipping our drinks so one by one we slugged our drinks down and got back to business. Sam set things up by guiding Vic to her back on the sofa. She was reaching for Sam's hips with a sense of need. Sam smiled at me and climbed up with her ass sitting on the arm of the sofa and then lifted herself to present her sex to Vic's searching mouth. Vic was anxious to get her lips and tongue working in Sam's pussy and Sam groaned and shuddered when Vic's tongue invaded her vagina.

I put one of Vic's feet to the floor and the other on the back of the sofa. She didn't resist. She was busy and the urgency to get my cock in her vagina was secondary to pleasing Sam. That was fine. I moved my knees in between Vic's spread legs and leaned forward to kiss Sam. Our kiss was interrupted by moans from Sam as Vic furious tongued her clitoris. Before I could position my cock at Vic's sex, Sam's body tightened and a silent scream formed on her face as her hip began flailing on Vic's face. Her orgasm was huge as her body quaked and spasmed. As she started to settle down, she said, "Oh Jesus. That was incredible." I saw Vic's tongue fly up into Sam's pussy and Sam groaned with the contact.

I chose that moment to push my cock to Vic's vagina and she flinched as I pushed my knob inside her. I stopped there to let her adjust. She groaned into Sam's pussy and then pushed her hips up at me. I pushed forward until she flinched again. Her hand came down to her sex and began fingering her clitoris and letting my gooey cock slip through her fingers as I sawed my cock in her pussy.

Sam slid back off Vic's face and sat on the arm of the sofa to watch my cock sliding in and out and the myriad expressions morphing on Vic's and my faces. Then she leaned her body down so her head was below mine and began suckling on Vic's tits. This position presented Sam's tits to Vic's lips and Vic reacted to the invitation. I lowered my head to kiss Sam tenderly on her neck, which always sets her off.

Vic's body tensed and I knew she was moments away from her orgasm. She muttered around Sam's tits, "Oh ggawwdd. I'm cumming." Did she ever. She thrashed her hips at me as I pounded my cock as deep as I dared. She screamed using Sam's tits to silence it. Sam held her torso down as she attacked Vic's tits which only added to the motion of her bottom half. Sam's hands went to my cock and Vic's clitoris to join hers. I didn't know whose hands were where.

After Vic settled down, I pulled my cock from her as she tried to clench her vagina on it to stop me. She groaned when I came out. I came in closer to Vic's hips and lifted my cock up so Sam's face. She twisted her lips on my gooey cock to taste Vic's juices. I was as hard as ever and I wanted to satisfy Sam's needs that started in the car on the way to work this morning. I let Sam suck and lick my cock for a few moments and then I sat back on my heels. Sam slid her body further down Vic's and they attacked each other's pussies in a sixty-nine.

I got off the sofa and walked around to the sofa arm that Sam had been sitting on. I looked down at Sam's ass and determined that I could get my cock to Sam's anus. I dragged my gooey knob down to her rosebud and pushed gently. Sam screamed into Vic's pussy and pushed back slightly to tell me to go. I pushed harder and Sam held her position and groaned hard when I pushed the knob inside. Vic went nuts when she realized what I was doing. Sam had Vic's tongue in her pussy and my cock in her ass and she rolled into another vaginal orgasm. I put more weight on the arm of the sofa with my thighs and started my fucking motion. I usually butt-fucked her by pushing all of my cock deep in her bowels and then withdrawing to the ridge of the knob. This time I modified it by easing my knob completely out of her anus and then pushing back in before withdrawing and repeating. Sam was going nuts too. I changed things up by fucking her ass with just my knob pushing in and pulling out. Sam dropped her mouth to the sofa and used the cushion to squelch her scream.

Sam exploded into a double orgasm, clenching her vagina on Vic's tongue and clamping her anus on my cock. Neither Vic nor I gave her any quarter and I picked up my pace as best I could around her anal clenches. Sam's orgasmic spasms pulled an orgasm from Victoria. Sam tongue-fuck Vic until her clenches stopped and then she slid forward off my cock and Vic's tongue and groaned into a cushion.

Vic pulled herself out from under Sam and hurried around to position herself between the sofa and me and bent over the arm to present her ass to me. I hadn't cum because I anticipated Victoria would want my cock in her ass too. I was close though and I could only hope that I could get Victoria off once more before I blew my load.

I repositioned and pushed my cock into Vic's ass. She screeched into the back of Sam's right thigh. I felt my orgasm pull closer just from the pressure and heat of Victoria's ass. I tried to push it back but it would not be denied, so I began pummeling her ass as fast and as hard as I could. My body tensed and I drove my cock deep in her ass to launch the first salvo. She screeched again and exploded into an anal orgasm. Her anal spasms milked a half-dozen powerful shots of cum and then we both went limp and quiet. The only sounds were our heaving breaths.

Sam turned over on her back and Vic's face was in Sam's sex. Vic didn't seem to realize it and she didn't start any action in Sam's pussy. Sam grinned up at me as I eased my softening cock out of Vic's ass. She groaned as I extracted my glans and she realized that she was face down in Sam's sex. She lifted her head and simply kissed Sam's hairless pussy.

We were done and I helped Vic up to her feet. She turned and pushed herself to me and stretched up for a kiss. I gave her the same passion as she was providing. I helped Sam to her feet and she kissed me too. Sam went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Victoria and I followed and the three of us barely fit inside. We struggled to wash each other and it became easier when Sam and Victoria came together in a sensuous kiss. I took the opportunity to wash both of their bodies except for where they made contact. When they broke their embrace, I turned Victoria to face me and I washed her tits and stomach and then did the same to Sam. They both giggled and started washing the palms of my hands with their tits.

They both lathered up my body paying particular attention to my flaccid cock. After rinsing, Sam turned off the water and went to her knees, and sucked my soft cock into her mouth. She pulled off and offered my cock to Victoria, who knelt and did the same. The one-stroke sensation was having its effect but neither pursued any more than that and my rising cock descended again.

Both Sam and Vic had worn shower caps so they didn't have much to do to get their hair together. Vic had her makeup in her purse and both of them used it to touch up their faces. I was dressed again by the time they came out of the bathroom. They collected their clothes and redressed. Sam smiled at me and then kissed Vic once more before she left.

I wasn't surprised when Victoria pulled the exact contract that we had agreed to out of her briefcase. I wondered if she had a contract for every possible scenario. That didn't seem plausible but she obviously knew what her parameters were and what she could accept during negotiations. I was even more impressed with her if that was true and it was much more likely than the alternative. We signed the contracts and she took her copy and deposited it in her briefcase. She pushed her tits firmly to my ribs and stretched up for a kiss. I bent to accept it. She said, "It's always a pleasure doing business with you Mick. Thanks for sharing your friend with me. She's gorgeous. If I thought for a moment that I could entice her away from your cock, I would." I laughed and she just smiled.

I escorted her to the elevator and rode down with her. Sam was in the lobby waiting. Victoria and Sam made eye contact and both sent subtle air-kisses to the other. Sam and I watched her get into her Land Rover and drive off with a wave. Sam watched until she was out of sight and while still looking out the front windows, she said, "Wow. That was hot. I hope she has to come back soon."