Life of Mick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "Not for a while. We signed the long-term contract after you left. She's pretty enamored with you though. She wants to steal you from me. What do you think? Would you give up my cock for her pussy?"

Sam turned away from the front window and headed for the podium as she muttered, "Yeah, sure. That won't happen." I laughed and went back to the elevator. After lunch, I planned to take a tour of the facilities. I thought it was a good policy for the CEO to make occasional appearances and talk to the employees. I gave a very subtle air-kiss to Sam before I stepped into the elevator. Even if I was caught, it was common knowledge that Sam and I were an item. She smiled back at me.

I worked right through lunch with Adele, the finance director, and Frank, the company lawyer, to review the new contract signed hours earlier. I knew it was poor policy to have signed the contract before the legal review, but I had scanned it and it contained the major points of contention. I was sure that Sam and I could work out any issues with Victoria if any arose from this review. I found myself hoping Frank would find something he was concerned with. Adele was present to consider how the new contract affected the company finances as well as West Corp's.

After the meeting, I called West Corp headquarters to let them know that I had resolved our most serious problem. Olivia took the call and as always, we exchanged our best flirting efforts before we got down to business. Olivia was in a league of her own in the flirting department and I always ended our conversations with an erection. She had proposed that our companies use video conferencing instead of the phone. Considering that Olivia was incredibly gorgeous, I thought it was a good idea. I suspected that she only wanted to have video phone sex.

Before she could launch off on audio phone sex, I steered the conversation to business and relayed the contract information negotiated between Victoria Hayes and me. I groaned to myself when I realized that I had put Olivia back on the sex talk. Olivia had met Miss Hayes in a social setting and she commented on how beautiful she is. I shouldn't have even responded, but I agreed with her by saying, "Very beautiful." Something in those two words and how I delivered them told her everything.

Olivia giggled over the phone and said, "I see that your negotiation techniques mirror hers. Was she a good fuck, Mick?" She giggled again.

I relented and said, "Just fighting fire with fire."

Olivia burst out laughing and then said, "Stop it. You're making me horny," and she started the phone sex flirting all over again. I could easily envision her with her phone in her left hand and her right hand in her sex. Her voice was getting deeper and throatier. I contemplating jerking on my erection, but I restrained myself. I wanted to end this conversation without offending Olivia, so I waited until I heard her groan out, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming. Oh shit, that's nice." She was silent for a few moments and then simply said, "Bye Mick. I'm envisioning that huge cock in your hand right now."

I laughed and said, "Bye Olivia," and hung up the phone. I sat back in my chair and thought of Olivia and her amazing body. I pushed thoughts of her out of my mind. They weren't helping my hard-on situation at all. I spent the rest of the afternoon touring the facilities on my own. I talked briefly with a lot of employees about whatever they were interested in talking about. Generally speaking, the chats were not about work.

I was in the production facility and the machining stations made too much noise to have conversations with anyone. Nearly every worker acknowledged me with a nod and a smile and went back to their work. I went into a nearby men's room to wash my hands of some grime that I had gotten into.

Before I got to the sinks, I heard a whispered conversation from the last stall. The door wasn't closed so I quietly walked in that direction. A young guy was standing with his back to me facing a middle-aged woman sitting on the toilet in front of him. His body blocked her view of me but I could see enough of her to see that she was naked. The guy was fondling her massive breasts with one hand as she held them up for him. He was working his zipper down with his other hand.

I was trying to assess the situation. Was this a consensual tryst or not? The woman clutched both of her tits in her hands and pinched her hard nipples and removed any doubt when she said, "Come on Jimmy. Give me that big cock that the other ladies are all talking about. I want to see it."

My big head was telling me to either leave them alone or interrupt them and get them back to work. My little head took advantage of the indecision and quickly rose to full dimensions. I looked down at my pant leg protruding out from my leg. My cock was throbbing and pulsing its insistence on being set free. I reached down to try to adjust the position, just as the naked woman on the toilet said, "Fuck. That's nice Jimmy. Can I touch it?"

Jimmy responded with, "You'd better." I could see the woman release the only breast that I could see and let it drop. Then her hand moved toward his cock. I couldn't see it but the motion of her arm revealed that she was jerking him off. His head tilted back on his neck as he groaned and pushed his hips toward her.

She giggled and said, "I want to suck it. Would that be okay?"

She was messing with him and he knew it. He said, "You'd better." She giggled again and leaned her torso toward his. The half of the face I could see was thrusting back and forth and the slurping and sucking noises couldn't be misinterpreted. He groaned again and put his hands on the sides of her head and he started face-fucking her as he looked down at her. A 'mmmummmpphhing' sound came out of her throat on each thrust.

My cock, was as hard as a granite pillar as I reached down to drag my fingertips along my rigid shaft. I know the flirting with Olivia and the resulting unfinished erection was a factor. I let them continue. I already knew that I was a voyeur and I was beyond aroused.

I moved from the center of the doorway and off to the right side to get my body out of sight. I continued to watch through the gap between the door and door frame. From what I could see, she was an attractive woman and her massive breasts on her slender frame were intoxicating. She had wavy auburn hair to her shoulders. From my new position, I could see her lips slide up to the ridgeline of his circumcised cock and push back down again.

The young guy picked up his pace and started pounding his cock deep in her mouth. She gagged and struggled to get off with his hands holding her in place. Her hands went to his thighs and she tried to push herself away from him as she coughed and gagged. Still, he held her head to prevent her from pulling off his cock. I didn't like this turn of events. I was getting close to intervening.

The guy pushed his cock in deep one more time and then released her head. She flew backward and off his cock. Saliva exploded from her mouth and she caught it in her hands. She was gasping as she pulled back her left hand and slapped his cock. I could see her glare up at him as if daring him to do something about the slap. She pushed him back away from her and said, "Since you can't be a gentleman while I give you a blow job, maybe you can be one while you fuck me." She stood up and turned around to face the wall and put her hands on the toilet tank and spread her long legs in a standing doggy position. She waggled her ass in as an invitation. Her right hand flailed around behind her, in search of his cock. He stepped closer and put it in her hand and she immediately pulled it to her sex.

He moved in closer and touched his knob to her pussy. She released her hand and it went back to the tank. He reached forward and gripped her hips and eased his cock into her and her right hand came off the tank to her mouth to silence her scream. It was still pretty loud. I knew if I stayed much longer, someone could come in and find me watching these two fucking. He ramped up his pace and the woman gasped with each of his thrusts. She got in the rhythm and started pushing back as he pushed forward. With no warning, she groaned into an orgasm. She muttered, "Oh Fuck, I'm cumming. Oh, gawwdd, Jimmy. I'm cumming." Then he groaned into his orgasm and he came to his toes to launch himself into her on each shot. The spacing between shots was initially short but they got longer with each thrust. They both groaned in sync with his hip thrusts. She exploded into a second orgasm as he was almost done with his. He pulled his pants together as he pulled out of her. He wiped his quickly softening and gooey cock on her ass and stuffed it back in his pants. He came up to his toes as he zipped up. The woman spoke through her gasps, "Jesus Jimmy. Two orgasms? I haven't had even one orgasm in years."

I quietly retreated from the bathroom door and opened it and let it close automatically. I then stepped normally to the sinks and turned on the faucet to washed my hands, which is what I went in there for, to begin with. I didn't hear a noise from the back stall. I noisily pulled paper towels and wiped my hands and then I reached into my pants and struggled to get my cock up from my pant leg and buckled my belt to trap the head under it. I buttoned my suit coat to hide the bulge and then walked normally to the door and left.

I concluded my tour when I realized that the 'end of shift' was approaching and I didn't want to be caught in the daily exodus, which was like being in a stampede with someone handing out first-come-first-serve hundred-dollar bills in the parking lot. I made it back to my office unscathed if I didn't count the minor collision with Mariah as she came out of her office without looking unless she did it intentionally. She lost her balance and started to fall back in the direction she had come from. I reached out for the first thing I could get my hands on to help her and it turned out to be her left breast. I immediately realized what I had done and I released her. She stumbled against the door frame which steadied her. We both laughed and continued on our way.

I was looking forward to the weekend. It would be just Sam and me for two days. The girls were going to visit Alyson West for the weekend at her big-city condo. Misty was driving and they were leaving directly from work. They would be in rush-hour traffic and I always worried a little about their safety. I worried too about three beautiful young women in the city. There are a lot of bad people out there in the world. I stood at my office window watching the many near collisions as cars vacated the parking lot with reckless abandon. It was always like this on a Friday.

A soft knock on my office door pulled me from my thoughts. I said, "Come." The door opened and Sam stepped in and closed the door behind her. She giggled, as she always did when she entered my office after I said 'come'.

She had a sultry look on her face as she walked toward me and pushed her body to mine and stretched up for a kiss. Then she said, "No. Not yet, but I'm close." She kissed me again as her right hand ran down my stomach and into my pants. I moaned into her mouth when she found what she was looking for. She said, "I've had Vic on my mind all day." I wrapped my arms around her and slid my hands down to her fantastic ass and pulled her against me, trapping her hand between us. She wasn't to be deterred as she kneaded her fingers on my hardening cock. She chuckled into my mouth as she was getting what she wanted. Our lips parted and I said, "I love you," before she could say it. She just smiled up at me as her fingers worked on my cock. I moaned again and released her ass to let her have her way. By then, I was hard as a rock and was fully on board with whatever she wanted.

Sam pulled her hand from my pants and unbuckled my belt. She followed that by unzipping my fly. She pulled my pants off my hips and let them drop to the floor at my feet as I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of them. My cock sprang up to bounce up and down. She got her hand on it again and started a hand-shake hand job. She broke our embrace and dragged her tits down over my chest and stomach before dropping to her knees. She guided my cock to her mouth and her tongue flicked out across the knob and then it worked my 'spot' as she grinned up at me.

I'd had two hard-ons since Victoria left. One was during the phone call to Olivia and the other was watching the two employees sucking and fucking in the bathroom less than an hour ago. Both were left to dissipate on their own. I could have jerked off during the call with Olivia. She sure was getting into the one-way phone sex. I could have jerked off as I watched the two in the bathroom, but that would have been too risky. My cock was back up and I was going to get off this time.

Sam screwed her lips on my knob and immediately pushed my long cock down into her throat. I pushed my hips forward and groaned hard. I rested my hands on the back of her head but I didn't apply any pressure. She was taking all I had anyway. She pulled back and took a deep gasping breath as she rubbed the saliva that followed her up back onto my cock with both hands.

Sam went back to sit on her heels and then she pushed herself up to her feet. She unbuttoned her dress and pulled her bra up over her tits and tweaked her erect nipples. She pulled up the hemline of her dress to her waist to display her hairless pussy. I remembered that she had revealed that she wore no panties in the car this morning in anticipation of sex with Victoria. She held her hemline at her waist and led me to the front of my desk. She hoisted herself up and laid back with her elbows on the desk. The lusty look on her face was impossible to ignore. I moved in front of her and lifted her feet together to my left shoulder and guided my cock to her sex. She tensed when I made contact and quickly relaxed and pushed back at me.

As I pushed my cock deeper in her pussy, Sam dropped off her elbows to her back and her left hand went to her mouth to squelch her high-pitched screech that descended down the scales to a low-pitched groan. She pinched her thighs together to put additional pressure on my cock as I pulled back. Her eyes were ablaze as she looked past her hand at my face. She gave a guttural groan through her fingers, "Yes. Yes. Fuck me, Mick. Fuck me with your monster cock." I smiled down at her. That was exactly my plan.

I held onto her knees at my chest level and pummeled her as hard as I could. Sam gave another muffled screech and tried to get her own motion into the action. She couldn't do much, but she didn't need to and she stopped as her head rolled from side to side on my desk. Both hands went to her breasts. A look of desperate need washed onto her face as her body seized and tightened. Her hips lifted off my desk as her mouth fell open in a silent scream and she exploded into an orgasm. She wheezed out, "Oh gawwdd. Oh my God. I needed this."

I was jackhammering my cock in her trying to get to mine. It was there, and I wanted it, and watching her being crushed by hers pushed mine to the surface. It was right there at the crest of the building wave when Sam gritted her teeth and groaned into another orgasm. Her eyes gazed up at the ceiling as I gritted my teeth and slammed my cock as deep as I dared and cum rocketed forward. I groaned hard. I could feel my muscles knotting from my toes to my face. I gasped and heaved in a huge breath and only then realized that I had been holding my breath. Her vagina clamped hard and fast on my cock as I blew my load into her in long, powerful surges of cum.

I was shaking and it took a moment before I realized that it was Sam's legs that were trembling. My pace slowed after my last shot and her pulsing had stopped. We were both heaving in oxygen in deep gasping breaths. I kissed the closest thing of hers that I could find and it was her left knee. I noticed that she was looking up at me with a huge smile on her face. The light coming through the windows made her eyes sparkle with what appeared to be their own light sources. I kissed her other knee and helped her lower her legs off my shoulders and then pulled her up to sit on the edge of my desk.

My cock was softening but it was still hard and the knob was still embedded in her sex. I lifted her off my desk and she groaned as I pulled her back on the shaft. Her arms encircled my neck and she kissed me passionately and I gave the passion right back to her.

I turned us around and I sat back on the edge of my desk as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her feet dropped to my desk as she sat on my cock. She pulled back from our embrace and looked at me with an evil grin and said, "Do you want to go again?" She rolled her hips forward as if to emphasize her question.

I grinned at her and said, "We have all weekend and I'm sure we could find a more comfortable place than this." She grinned and nodded before pulling her bare chest to me and kissed me again. I could feel her erect nipples through my dress shirt.

My cock softened in her pussy despite her efforts to keep it hard and we didn't move off the edge of my desk until my flaccid cock dropped out of her. She giggled as she felt it go but her giggle was short-lived as cum followed it out and drooled down my balls to my desktop. She moved quickly as she pushed herself off me and hurried to the bathroom with both hands shoved into her sex. I scooched back from the edge and waited for Sam to return with a towel to clean up the mess. She laughed and said, "Jesus, Mick. That was a lot of cum." I just smiled up at her as she picked my flaccid dick off the desk below my balls and wiped it clean before pushing her lips easily over the knob and lashed her tongue around my shaft as she descended to the base and flicked her tongue on my balls. She pulled off and wiped my cock and balls dry with the towel.

Sam pulled her bra down off her neck and struggled to get her breasts into the cups. I pushed myself off my desk and helped her button her dress. She retrieved my pants from under the window and I pulled them on. Sam pushed my dick inside and carefully zipped my fly. I stuffed my shirttails into my pants and buckled the belt. Sam checked me out and nodded as she grinned. She wasn't about to rely on me saying that she looked fine. She went to the bathroom to check herself out as I came in behind her and kissed her on the neck. She groaned as she rolled her head to the side to accept more. She said, "I thought you said that we could find more comfortable places than this." I chuckled and kissed the back of her head as I pushed my hands around her front under her bustline and looked at her beautiful reflection in the mirror. Her face flushed with embarrassment as I stared at her.

Sam always got embarrassed when I made of her beauty. She didn't see herself that way at all. She considered that Alexis and Alyson were beautiful and she didn't think that she was in their class. I agreed that Alexis and Alyson were beautiful. I disagreed with Sam that she wasn't in their class.

She turned around and faced me with her hands on my chest. She stretched up and kissed me and then said, "What should we do with our free weekend?"

I smiled down at her as she nestled to my chest. "I was thinking that I just wanted to stay in bed and cuddle and kiss and have sex whenever. I want to hold you close with no interruptions. We'll break for food and drink and that's all. I'll put a sign on the front door that reads, 'If this house is rockin', don't bother knockin''. Sam laughed at that.

Sam thought about my proposition and said, "Sounds good to me." We kissed and then gathered up our stuff and headed for the elevator. There was no one around on mahogany row. Peter was on duty in the lobby and he sat at his station on the podium behind the camera views on the monitors. He said, "Good night," as we headed for the front door. After hours, the front door is locked except for a key card or when a button is pressed from the podium. We heard the buzz as Peter pushed the button. We wave back at him as we went out.