Life of Mick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door burst open and Sam and Rita appeared at the entrance to the family room. They were both breathing heavily as if they had run back from the Pub. Their faces were flushed and their clothes were disheveled. It didn't take a genius to figure out what they were doing in the car. Sam grabbed Rita by the hand and rushed past me heading for the stairs. Sam looked at me on the way by. She had that familiar lustful look in her eye, "You are going to want in on this," she said in a throaty, demonic voice.

Rita looked back at Mariah and said, "We won't be long Honey. You just stay down here." They disappeared up the stairs and into the Master Bedroom. I looked at Mariah. She looked at me. She had a knowing look on her face. I was as astonished as when Rita appeared at the front door.

Mariah took my hand and led me to the stairs. She said, "You're invited, but there is no way in hell that I'm waiting down here. Sam and Mum looked like they were in heat. I've seen Mum that way before. Seriously. You don't want to miss it." This night was getting crazier and crazier, but Mariah was correct. I didn't want to miss whatever was going on up those stairs." I smiled at Mariah and led her up the stairs. I knew that whether or not Mariah and I would continue what had happened in my office days before would be consummated in my bedroom at the top of the stairs. Sam would tacitly approve or disapprove of our continued sexual interaction by whatever happens now.

By the time Mariah and I got to the bedroom doorway, Sam and Rita were naked and in a sixty-nine position on Sam's side of the king-size bed. Sam was on top with her head in Rita's sex and Rita's thighs had trapped Sam's face between them. They were both moaning and groaning like the sounds one gets from watching a porno video of an orgy. Sam's head was at the top of the bed while Rita's was at the bottom. When Mariah and I walked in, we got a view of Sam's gorgeous ass framing her sopping wet pussy with Rita's face buried in it. Rita's auburn hair was in complete disarray. Their hands were all over the other's body.

Mariah watched for a few moments before she grabbed her opportunity and dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants. She pushed her hand in but soon realized that she was not going to get my hard cock out of my pant leg unless she unbuckling my belt and dropping my pants to the floor. I looked down at her pretty face grinning up at me as she did just that. She started with my balls as my long cock laid across her nose, between her eyes, and past her forehead. She released my balls from her mouth and flicked her tongue up my shaft and screwed her lips onto my knob. I let out a loud groan as she pushed her lips down my shaft. Mariah smiled up at me as she was pleased with my reaction. My knees buckled. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. I alternated my attention between Sam and Rita and then back to Mariah.

After a few minutes of a half-cock blow job, Mariah pulled up my shaft and continued with a knob job with both hands flailing on my wet shaft. Mariah liked giving sloppy blow jobs. She pulled off the knob and worked her lips to relax them and then worked her jaw back and forth to relax. She didn't stop with the double-fisted hand job.

Rita got my attention back as she wailed into an orgasm that brought back old memories. Her body seemed to vibrate under Sam's unrelenting onslaught. As Rita came down from her high, Sam exploded into an orgasm. She rolled off Rita's gasping body to her back and Rita's head went with her. Sam's thighs clamped onto the sides of Rita's head as her tongue feverishly worked Sam's pussy and clitoris until Sam quaking pussy subsided.

Mariah turned to watch her mother and Sam moan and groan through their orgasms and then she returned her attention to my raging hard cock. She had an impish look on her face as she lifted her right arm and pressed her elbow to my balls and laid her forearm along the length of my shaft. She giggled as she held the knob of my cock to the base of her hand. She curled her fingers over the knob and stroked it a few times. She looked up at me with wide eyes and said, "Jesus. That is one big cock." I chuckled and then realized that Rita was lying on her stomach watching us.

Rita looked from my eyes to the back of her daughter's head and sternly said, "Mariah. I asked you to wait downstairs. Now go." Mariah released my cock and it just bounced up and down right where she left it. She turned around on her knees to face her mother.

They glared at each other for several seconds before Mariah said, "No Mum. I'm not going anywhere." Then she laid out the bomb. "I've had sex with you and I've had sex with my bio-dad already. I didn't know he was my dad until tonight. If you had told me before, I wouldn't have done it. The horse has left the barn."

Sam sat up on the bed and turned to face us and the back of Rita's head. Rita turned back to face Sam and said, "Did you know about Michael and Mariah?"

Sam's eyes flashed at me in anger. I knew I should have told her all about it, but I hadn't. Sam looked at Rita and said, "Not until tonight when I saw the look on her face when she realized who Mick was. The look on his face told me that he knew nothing about their relationship. So, that means that Mick's tryst with your daughter was either coincidence or it was planned by her or both of you. Is Mariah really Mick's daughter or is this all a scam for money? Mick has told me all about how much you liked money."

Rita's eyes went wide with Sam's accusations. She vehemently denied Sam's assertion that this was a scam to get money from Mick. Mariah's eyes went back and forth from Sam to her mother to me. Her eyes protested too, even though she couldn't be sure what her mother's motives were to bring her here to introduce her to her father after all these years.

The whole scene was surreal with Sam and Rita squared off on my bed in the nude, while Mariah still had a grip on my softening cock as we tried to make sense of it all. If this was a scam, it didn't appear that Mariah was in on it. She seemed as bewildered as I was when they arrived earlier in the evening. She was troubled by the face-off between her mother and Sam.

Rita and Sam went back and forth as Mariah and I watched them like a tennis match. Finally, Rita raised her hand and said, "I understand where you're coming from Sam. I guess I'd feel the same if the roles were reversed. I have proof that Michael is Mariah's biological father. I have DNA proof." She got off the bed and went downstairs and returned with her purse. She pulled two sheets of paper from it and handed the papers to me. They were DNA results dated twenty years ago. I had no clue how to read the charts, other than to notice the similarity between them. I scanned the documents for words that I expected would provide the results. The name on one document was Mariah's and the other was mine.

While I scanned for the bottom line, I asked Rita how she had obtained my DNA. She said, "I accidentally threw your hairbrush into my suitcase instead of mine. When I found out I was pregnant and counted back the days, I wasn't sure whether the father was you or John. I'd had sex with John earlier that day. When he reacted the way he did to me being pregnant, I squirreled away as much of his money as I could get from him so I could use DNA to tell who the father was. DNA testing was very expensive back then and it took months. I've hidden the results from Mariah all these years because Steven has been a wonderful father to her." I assumed that Steven is the man Rita married when Mariah was three.

My scanning of the documents got distracted by Rita's story but I found what I was looking for. There was a ninety-nine-point nine percent probability that I was the father of Mariah. I handed the documents to Sam and she scanned them to ensure they weren't fake. Sam handed the documents back to Rita and looked at Mariah who was still holding my flaccid dick. Sam said, "Welcome to the family Mariah." Rita broke into a huge grin as she looked from her daughter to Sam to me.

Rita looked back at Sam who was the primary protagonist and said, "Now. Where were we?" Sam grinned at Rita and raised her arms to welcome her in and Rita smiled and climbed back up on the bed and they embraced for a moment. I heard Sam whisper, "I'm sorry. I wanted to be sure for Mick's sake."

Sam looked over Rita's shoulder at Mariah and me and said, "You guys need to get naked. I could be a long night." Mariah and I grinned at each other and it took only seconds before we were both naked. My cock was back on the rise. So much for my weekend alone with Sam.