Life of Mick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quiet as a tomb at home. The girls had left from work. Sam made an easy dinner of steak and eggs and we ate at the bar. For dessert, Sam decided that she wanted cream from my balls and she slid off her barstool to her knees and maneuvered between my legs. She caught me by surprise and I wasn't even hard by the time she pulled my dick out of my pants. She easily pushed her lips past my glans and halfway down my flaccid cock. From there, it didn't take long before I was hard and Sam's eyes got bigger as my cock got bigger. Her plump lips stretched into two thin lines as she just held her position. I felt her tongue struggling to find room in her mouth. It took a few moments to get comfortable and then her eyes returned to normal and she smiled around my cock before pushing her lips down to my balls. I groaned and almost toppled over backward from the barstool. I grabbed the edge of the bar to maintain my balance.

Sam's distended lips slid back up my shaft and she started a vigorous blow job on my knob while both hands flew up and down my shaft in a counter-rotating motion. I groaned from her onslaught. She wasn't fooling around. She wanted cum as soon as I could deliver it. My climax seemed to be coming from my toes. It was there but a long way away. Sam picked up her pace with her lips and tongue furiously working on my knob and the 'spot', while her two-hand grip tightened on my shaft.

She pulled her lips off my knob and lashed her tongue around her lips and looked up at me. In a demonic voice, she said, "Give it to me." She bent down and let saliva drool from her lips onto my glans and then she ran her top hand up over the knob to pull the saliva down my shaft for lubrication. She pushed her lips back on and resumed her blow job/hand job.

The tingling sensation in my groin built steadily until I slammed my hands on the bar and groaned out, "Fuck. Here I go." My hips launched forward to bury my cock deep in her throat as the first of many cum-shots exploded up my shaft. She gagged a little with the first shot that went straight down her throat. She was in total control of the remaining load and she hungrily drank every shot. I muttered between my gasps, "Jesus, Babe. ... Fuck."

When Sam was satisfied that I was done, she pulled her lips off my shaft and swirled her tongue in the 'spot' before dipping her tongue into the 'eye' to pull out any post-cum. She had a wicked grin on her face and I had a feeling that we weren't done yet.

Sam pushed my stool back across the tile floor and climbed up and sat down on my thighs as she kissed me and pushed her cum tasting tongue deep in my mouth. I had gotten used to the taste of my cum and eagerly kissed her back. She withdrew her tongue and broke our embrace. She gave me an Eskimo kiss, nose to nose, and said, "I can't even tease you anymore with my cummy tongue." She gave me a fake frown and then kissed me again. I held her close to me until my thighs were getting numb.

We spent the night enjoying sex on every horizontal surface in the house and even some vertical ones. We started on the bar as she rode me cowgirl style and then reverse cowgirl. I fucked her doggy style on the family room floor with her elbows on the coffee table. I fucked her ass standing with Sam kneeling on the second step of the stairway. I lost track of her orgasms. When I launched my load in her ass, we both collapsed to the stairs and gasped until our breathing returned to normal.

We struggled to our feet and took a shower. Then I pushed her back to the molded seat in the shower and ate her pussy through two more orgasms. As soon as she could talk, she muttered, "Oh God, I have to take a break. You're killing me." We smiled at each other and I got up off my knees and helped her up. She sat on the toilet and I dried her off and then dried myself. We slid between the sheets and turned out the lights. I watched her in the soft illumination provided by the pool lights. She was asleep in minutes.

I thought about how lucky I was to have this woman lying beside me. I thought about the highs and lows of my life. My mind drifted off to my step-daughters and our incestual relationship. They had initiated it and now Sam is involved. She loves them as much as they love her. The highs included Rita and Miranda and so did the lows. I thought for only a moment about Rita. I didn't know anything about her life after she walked out on the boys and me. I had no ill will toward her for leaving me, but I still had some for her leaving her sons in my unprepared care. Thank God for my parents. I tried not to think of my sons and their sexual relationship with Miranda. That was the lowest of the lows when I discovered the video files of their sexual escapades after she died. I had never revealed to them that I had the videos. Sam was doing her 'poofing' noises as I drifted off.

The sun was shining through our window when we picked up where we left off in a side-by-side doggy with her top left draped across my top thigh. After her two orgasms and my one, we were done again. We showered again and decided to spend the day luxuriating by the pool. When we got too hot in the sun, we crawled onto a double float in the pool. We tried sex on the float but that was a disaster. We had more success on a chaise lounge in a missionary position. We kissed and fondled a lot.

I was desperately in love with Sam and I thought she felt the same way. I had the engagement ring squirreled away in my sock drawer. How and when to pull it out was never far from my thoughts. I could have done it this weekend when we were alone but was that the right thing to do. Should I prepose with my girls there? They would be thrilled to witness the dynamics. How about sky-writing or a huge billboard on the side of the road between home and work. I had gotten so close at the restaurant before our privacy was invaded by Sam's friend, Sylvia, and her husband. That turned into an interesting evening.

We missed breakfast and lunch and we were famished when we came inside to cool off in the air-conditioning. We decided to dress and go out for dinner. We went to our favorite casual restaurant with good food and a bar. We ate and went to the bar for a few drinks. We waited a few minutes before seats at the bar opened up and we drank and listened to the conversations around us. I young man beside Sam kept looking at her and finally engaged her in conversation. I half-listened as I chatted with the busty bartender.

My chat stopped when I heard the guy talking with Sam suggest a three-way. Sam turned back to me with a big grin on her face. The grin wasn't her attempt to convince me to say yes; it was amusement that the guy had been so bold as to suggest it. I thought about it and then shook my head at Sam. She leaned in and kissed me. I whispered, "I've got other plans for you."

She grinned and turned back to the guy and said, "Maybe another time." The guy smiled and ordered a round of drinks for us before he turned his attention to the woman on the other side of him. Sam laughed at the brazenness of the guy. He'd given her his name but she didn't remember it. We drank his offered drinks and then paid our bill and left.

On the way home, Sam chuckled and I asked her what was funny. She said, "I was just thinking about that guy at the bar. He hit hard on me and then turned his attention to the woman on the other side of him. Where does someone that young get that kind of confidence and boldness."

I laughed and said, "It's simple. He was a good-looking guy, right?" Sam nodded in agreement. "If he hits on enough woman in the bar, the chances are that he'll be successful with at least one." Sam laughed and nodded her head.

I pulled my BMW into the garage and closed the garage door. We entered the dark house and before Sam could turn on a light. I pulled her to me and pressed her against a wall and kissed her passionately. She responded in kind and reached down to my crotch and discovered that I was hard again. While we continued our kiss, she unzipped my pants and my hard-on dropped into her hand. She gripped it hard and I flexed my cock to push back at her hand. Our lips parted and she whispered, "My ever-ready bunny," and then giggled as she started jerking me off.

I pulled Sam off the wall and pointed her down the hall to the family room. I was behind her with my hands on her hips guiding her. Her hand was still on my cock. The soft illumination from a couple of nightlights plugged into outlets showed the way. As we entered the family room, I pulled her back to me and started unbuttoning her silk blouse. She was already heaving in deep breaths in anticipation. She adjusted her grip on my cock by turning her hand around so her thumb was to her ass. I cupped my hands over her breasts and she heaved out a long sigh as she rested her head back on my shoulder. I ran my hands down over her trim stomach and into her shorts. She pushed her hips forward to engage my fingers with her sex. I curled my fingers into her wetness and she groaned when I pushed two of them inside her pussy and searched for her G-spot. She lifted her left foot and set it down on an end table. Her left arm went around my neck to steady herself and she started twerking her hips against my invading fingers. We kissed as we masturbated each other.

We were both breathing heavily when the front doorbell chimed. Sam groaned and dropped her head to my chest. She said, "Fuck. Don't answer it." I checked my watch as I kissed the top of her head. It wasn't late. I disengaged my hand from her sex and she expressed her disappointment with a groan. She reached down and turned on a lamp on the same end table she had her foot on. She set her foot back to the floor and smoothed her shorts and began buttoning her blouse.

I pulled my hard cock up and stuffed it in my pants so that my belt held the tip to my stomach. I had a bulge and had to pull my shirttails out to hide it. Sam sat down in a chair showing disappointment on her face. I looked down my body to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be. The doorbell chimed again and I headed through the family room to the foyer to answer it. I flicked on the outside lights on either side of the front door and opened the door to a complete shock.

Two women were standing there. The woman, standing on the stoop was reaching for the doorbell again but dropped her hand when she saw the door opening. The second woman was standing behind the first and two steps down. It didn't matter who the second woman was because I was stunned to disbelief by the first one. It was Rita, my first wife, who had walked out on me and her children so many years ago that I'd have to calculate the number.

I realized that I was working my mouth but no words came out. I had imagined this moment over the years and all the things I was going to say to her in the first moment. I had nothing. She smiled and spoke softly with an air of contriteness, "Hello, Michael."

Despite all the vitriol that I had imagined would pour from my lips, I said, "Rita. The years have treated you kindly." They had. She was stunning. Her hair was perfect as was her makeup. Her clothes were expensive and displayed her body perfectly. She was perfect. She looked ten years younger than I knew her to be.

She grinned with a look of embarrassment on her face and said, "You too." We looked at each other there on the front stoop for several moments before she said, "May we come in?" I came out of my catatonic state and moved out of the doorway and motioned for her to come in. The foyer was dark with only the light from the table lamp in the family room filtering in. Rita stepped over the threshold and the woman behind her reluctantly did the same. The second woman obviously didn't want to be here. Rita reached back and took the woman by the hand and squeezed it.

I was mesmerized by Rita and didn't really pay any attention to the reluctant follower. I could only make out that she was much younger than Rita. I stepped back through the foyer toward the family room motioning for Rita and the younger woman in tow to follow.

Sam stood up from her chair as we came in and I said, "Umm ... Sam; this is Rita, my first ..."

Sam quickly raised a hand to stop my introductions. She smiled at Rita and the younger woman standing on the opposite side of her from me. She said, "I know who Rita is." I noticed that both Rita and Sam were checking each other out as if they were comparing the other to themselves. When that was done, Sam stepped forward and shook Rita's hand. Rita took Sam's hand and held it longer than was comfortable for Sam and she pulled her hand back. Rita looked around the small part of the house that she could see.

She said, "You've done well for yourself Michael. This is a beautiful house and you have your own company."

My first thought was that she was here to see what percentage of everything that I owned she could get for herself, which in my mind was nothing. But you never knew what would happen in a courtroom. I said, "You look like you've done well too." Rita flushed red with embarrassment at my compliment. After a pause, I continued, "Why are you here Rita. You walked out of our lives twenty-two years ago". I had worked the math in my head. "The boys were three and four. What do you want from me now?"

Rita was obviously prepared for that little tirade and she just smiled at me. She turned to her right and pulled the young woman with her forward and said, "I wanted to introduce my daughter, your daughter, at least your biological daughter. This is Mariah. Her face was turned down like she didn't want to look at me. When she finally looked up, her eyes went as wide as saucers.

Her lips parted and I could just barely hear her wheeze out the words, "Oh fuck. You've got to be kidding me." My eyes went wide too. She was the same Mariah who works for Kay's secretarial pool. The same Mariah that had joined in with Kay to have sex in my office.

The looks on our faces didn't go unnoticed by either Rita or Sam. Rita looked from Mariah to me and said, "You already know him?"

Mariah got herself back in check and said, "I work for his company. One office down from his. We've met. His secretary is my boss."

I could almost feel the heat being directed at me by Sam. She had already figured out how I had met Mariah and Kay was going to be the recipient of her wrath. Sam didn't say a word as she walked toward Mariah and shook her hand. Then she smiled and said, "I thought you looked familiar."

Mariah's eyes widened again as she realized that the woman standing in front of her was the Security Chief for the company she worked for. Mariah was fidgeting from one foot to the other as she looked at her mother and said, "I think we should go."

Admittedly, these last few minutes were more than awkward. Thoughts and emotions flooded through my body. I had a daughter that I didn't know I had. I had already had sex with her. Jesus, what a mess. I wanted to get out of there as much as Mariah did, but Rita wanted to explain. We all sat down with Mariah and Rita together on the sofa and Sam in her chair with me sitting on the arm beside her.

Rita explained that the last sex that we had the night she left with John, her rich lover, who must have been the guy in the Mercedes sitting in my driveway that night, had resulted in a pregnancy. The rich lover didn't work out when he found out she was pregnant. He didn't want any kids or rug rats as he called them. He kicked her ass out and she was forced to live in a state-run facility for single pregnant women and when Mariah was born, she moved to a home for unwed mothers. Mariah was three when she met a man that she liked okay, who wanted children but wasn't interested in babies. They married even though she didn't love him. He was somewhat wealthy and it was her ticket out of the welfare environment, which she hated the prospect of raising Mariah in. He was a good father to Mariah and a good husband to her. I was glad that things worked out okay for her.

Rita confessed that she had recently visited James and David to introduce them to their sister. She said the visits were about as awkward as this was. Rita had no idea how awkward this was. Mariah had spent the time listening to her mother's story and picking at her painted fingernails. She hardly looked at me.

Sam understood that Mariah and I had to talk so she stood and said, "Rita? How about you and I go down the street to the pub and have a drink? Give Mick and Mariah a chance to talk. This is a bit of a shock for both of them I think."

Rita stood and said, "Good idea. I could sure use a drink. We probably should talk too. I'll drive."

Sam and Rita left through the front door and Mariah and I were alone. I looked at her as she continued to pick at her fingernails. As she looked down, she spoke first into her hands, "I didn't know. I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed. Jesus, I fucked my own father. It was Kay. She was bragging about how she was fucking the big boss and how big your ... umm, how big you are. She always is complaining about how little her husband's junk is. She suggested that I join her in your office after she got a phone call. Fuck. What a mess." Tears were welling up in her eyes.

I waited for her to vent and then I smiled and said, "Hello, Mariah. The daughter I never knew I had. You have your mother's nose and mouth and my eyes, I think." Mariah smiled at me. She was as beautiful as Rita had been back nearly thirty years ago. I asked, "Is your dad good to you and your mother?" Mariah just nodded. I was glad for her but more so for Rita.

Mariah looked into my eyes and said, "I want to talk about what happened between us in your office. Kay had no way of knowing our actual relationship. Shit, I didn't know. So, she isn't to blame. No one is to blame, I guess. I haven't stopped thinking about it since, though. I've had sex before, many times, but I've never experienced anything like that. Holy shit. Never." She seemed embarrassed by her use of swear words and she went back to examining her fingernails.

I said, "Your mother can never know about that. Okay?" Mariah looked back up at me and vigorously nodded her head.

Her eyes dropped back to her hands and she said, "I love my dad, my other dad. The one I grew up with. Even though you are my biological dad, I hardly know you. You hardly know me." I nodded in agreement. "Do you, umm ... would it be crazy to suggest, umm ... that we could keep doing the office thing?" She glanced up at me to see if I was horrified by the thought.

I smiled at her and said, "Maybe. I'm with Sam now and I love her very much. We have an open relationship and she would probably be open to us if she can participate. I think Kay is going to be out of the picture. I'll discuss it with Sam. She is going to want some answers to a few questions when we are alone." I went nowhere near my sexual relationships with my step-daughters. In the back of my mind was a thought about Mariah joining our sexual family at some point if things worked out. My mind wandered to what Sam and Rita could possibly be talking about at the Pub.

Mariah grinned and said, "Sam is gorgeous. I'd definitely be in on any sex that includes her." It was my turn to smile.

She had questions for me and I had some for her. Just stuff to get to know each other a little. An hour after they left, I heard a car come down the driveway. Mariah and I continued our conversation and Sam and Rita didn't come in. I excused myself from Mariah and went to the foyer and looked out one of the sidelights. They were sitting in the front seat of Rita's Ford. They were facing each other indicating they were still talking. I couldn't make out much in the dark. I went back to continue my conversation with Mariah.

She had attended the same college that I had graduated from. She had received a degree in Business Management then couldn't find a job. She was using the secretarial pool as a stepping stone into something more substantial, although she couldn't put her finger on what that might be. She would be twenty-one in three months and I couldn't help doing the math in my head to confirm my ex-wife's claim. I couldn't let go of the thought that Rita was here with a false daughter claim to weasel money from me. Money was all that had interested her when we were together. The math came out right.