Life of Mick Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita stopped her motion and her eyes opened with a mischievous look in them. 'What now,' I thought. She reached between her legs as she pushed herself up and off my cock. She held my cock in place as she rolled her hips forward and set her anus down on my gooey knob. She was going to fuck her ass on my cock. It had been a popular position with Rita back then. Sam pulled back to watch. Rita was putting pressure as she prepared for penetration and she looked at Sam as if asking for permission. Sam grinned at her and gave a slight nod. My cock pushed through Rita's resistance and the pressure and heat were incredible. Before Rita started her fucking motion she said, "I haven't been fucked in the ass since the last time we did this. Neither John nor Stephen had any interest. I've missed that too." She used her thighs to drive herself on and off my cock and she groaned constantly until she announced that she was cumming. It was an anal orgasm that I thought would crush my cock. Her fingers were flying in her pussy and moments later she seemed to collapse into herself as she screamed and started a vaginal orgasm before she was finished with the anal one. She began chanting, "Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus."

Mariah was being proactive as she rolled off the bed and disappeared into the master bathroom. She returned with a wet facecloth and a dry towel. She wiped her own pussy dry on the towel as she crawled back up on the bed. Rita slowly recovered from her double orgasm and she took the facecloth and use half to wipe through her pussy and the rest to clean my cock in a motion that was the same as jerking me off. Then she got out of the saddle and pushed her lips over my bulbous knob and lashed her tongue as far down my shaft as she could reach.

When Rita pulled back, she looked at Sam and held my cock for her. Sam smiled and maneuvered herself onto my stomach facing away from me and slid her pussy onto my cock in a reverse cowgirl position. The view of Sam's ass as she drove herself on my cock was always intoxicating and my orgasm returned with a vengeance. I held back so that I could cum along with Sam. That was an experience of its own.

I was building to a climax and I thought Sam was pretty close too when she stopped. She pulled off and repositioned to fuck her ass as Rita had done. As I watched my cock slide in and out of Sam's gorgeous ass, I was losing the battle with my orgasm quickly. Sam was moving fast as she pulled herself up to my knob and then quickly dropped herself back to my pubic bone. I couldn't watch and I closed my eyes. That didn't help and I felt my load churning in my balls and it was moments later that it launched up my shaft into Sam's bowels.

Sam screamed from the onslaught and then her anus began pulsing hard on my cock. We weren't perfectly in sync but it was close enough. I groaned hard from the tight grip she had on my cock, but there was a reprieve with each of her strong pulses and I poured my spunk deep in her ass. Sam's body shuddered and spasmed as Mariah straddled my knees and leaned in and sucked Sam's nipples as her hands kneaded her fleshy breasts. Sam wrapped her arms around Mariah's head to hold her there until she recovered from her anal orgasm.

Pre-dawn light filtered into the room by the time we were done. Sam wiped my cock clean and pushed her lips onto my softening cock and lashed her tongue around the shaft and flicked her tongue on my balls. Rita had watched Sam inch her way down my shaft and said, "I used to be able to take all of him, like that. I guess I'm out of practice on big cocks."

Mariah said, "You can deep-throat Dad's cock, but it's much small..." The glare in Rita's eyes shut Mariah's mouth like a bear-trap. Mariah's eyes immediately dropped to her fingers again. She whimpered, "Sorry, Mom." She said nothing more but the cat was out of the bag. Apparently, Rita, Stephen, and Mariah were engaged in their own familial sex relationship. I had no right to throw shade on that, so I said nothing and let the scene go as if nothing had been said. It was food for thought at a later time.

By the time we all jumped in the shower again and dried off, the sun was just creeping over the eastern horizon. The reds and yellows and oranges displayed on a canvas of blue sky and dark, billowing cumulus clouds marching from the west and rapidly overtaking the colorful sunrise.

Sam and I pulled on our robes and Rita and Mariah dressed in the clothes they appeared in last night. Sam and Rita worked together in the kitchen to prepare a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast. We ate at the dining room table and talked some more. Mariah had gone to college here and like so often happens, she got a job here, in my company, rather than go back home. She was aware that her mother had grown up here. Rita and Stephen were in the process of relocating to the area. Despite how badly we want to get out of our hometowns when we are young, there seems to be a force that draws us back. Since he worked from home over the internet, he could live anywhere. I stole a glance at Sam to see if I could tell how she felt about my ex-wife living close-by. There was no obvious reaction to the news.

After cleaning up, Mariah and Rita left. There had already been a few far-off rumbles of thunder and it was raining. Sam and I went back to bed to make up for the lack of sleep last night. When we woke a couple of hours later, Sam tried to explain what had come over her in Rita's car. She gave up when she just didn't have the words to describe her intense arousal. Whatever it was, Rita had it too. Her short description was an uncontrollable lust. She laid there silent for a long time rethinking her explanation. She offered nothing more. It didn't really matter. The last twelve hours were incredible and insane at the same time.

Sam's ire rose when we talked about how I had come to fuck Mariah in my office. I explained the facts and was ready for any anger she directed my way. She was only pissed off with Kay for taking it upon herself to add Mariah to our office tryst. Sam said nothing more on the subject except to say that she would deal with Kay in a way that sounded ominous.

On the subject of Rita and her husband Stephen moving to town, Sam had mixed feelings. She was curious to see if that intense lustful feeling was there the next time they met, yet she was concerned about any lingering feelings that I had for Rita. I assured her that there were none. At least no good feelings. The rekindled hurt and disappointment were there but I didn't say that to Sam.

We laid there looking at the ceiling for a while and then I rolled on my side and move over close to Sam and kissed her closest breast. She moaned from the contact and her hips lifted in an involuntary move. She lifted her head off her pillow and kissed my ear and whispered, "Make love to me, Michael." She was very serious about the lovemaking but she was teasing me with the 'Michael' part because Rita had insisted on calling me by my formal name. Rita had used the formal names for everyone: Samantha, Stephen, Michael, Mariah. I chuckled to myself as I realized that she thought that by doing that, she would appear classier, and in fact, it did.

I pulled on Sam's nipple with my lips and then kissed her. She pushed down the covers and curled the fingers of her right hand into her sex and her hips raised again. I broke our embrace and said, "I have an intense need to do just that but I have this urge to do it on the lawn by the pool in the rain."

She giggled at my suggestion but then she kissed me and said, "That sounds perfect. I hope it's a warm rain."

It was a warm rain and waves of downpour came through as we made slow, passionate love to each other in the grass by the pool. We stayed in a missionary position with me on top and then her on top. Sam screamed through several orgasms. The growing wind overwhelmed her screams and quickly whisked them away. My orgasm was suddenly upon me and I rolled her over and pulled her knees to my sides and pummeled her until I exploded in a loud groan and rocketed my load into her just as a flickering flash of lightning split the sky. I was in mid-climax and I had to finish. I ignored the look on Sam's face and launched my hips into her on each remaining shot. I gave in to Sam's urgency and I pulled my erection from her and stood up. I pulled her right up into my arms and carried her to the house. We were soaking wet, standing naked in the kitchen. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself up for a long lingering kiss. Then she whispered, "You have some really great ideas sometimes." We both laughed.

Leaving a big puddle of water on the tiled kitchen floor, we hurried up the stairs and into the shower. We lathered each other and then rinsed before I maneuvered her to the built-in seat and ate her pussy until she groaned into another orgasm. I pulled back to sit on my ankles and said, "That was dessert." She burst out laughing and nodded in agreement.

Sam and I dressed for a leisurely day and went out for a light lunch. We stopped at the same Pub that Rita and Sam had gone to last night and had a few drinks. We were pretty buzzed by the time we got home. Misty and Monique got home an hour later and they were amused by our obvious inebriation. Misty asked about our weekend alone and Sam and I looked at each other before bursting into laughter. Misty and Monique just looked at us and then each other.

We didn't offer anything about the visit from my ex-wife and unknown daughter. This wasn't the time. I asked about their weekend with Alyson in the big city. I could tell that they were itching to tell us everything. Misty and Moe went back and forth telling us the details. They hardly had time to take a breath now and then. The gist was that they'd had an amazing time keeping up with Alyson's lifestyle. They partied every night at Alison's favorite club. The music was loud and they danced themselves to exhaustion. They met two guy friends of Alyson's on the second night and she invited them back to her penthouse condo that looks out over the city. Misty and Monique got hammered back at Alyson's condo and as it turned out, the two guys were strippers at a different club that Alyson frequented.

Alyson prevailed upon the guys to do their performance and they finally gave in. Alyson got her stereo going and the guys stripped for the three hooting and howling girls. When they were down to the buff, things got interesting. Alyson got things going by grabbing both cocks and blowing them back and forth. Monique and Misty stripped and joined the fray. Alyson, Misty, and Moe fucked the two guys until they couldn't get their cocks up anymore.

Misty and Moe sat there on the sofa looking at each other as if challenging the other to relate anything they had forgotten. Monique finished the story with, "These guys were gorgeous. Amazing bodies. I'm getting wet telling the story. I only wished they had cocks and stamina like yours, Dad." Misty laughed and vigorously nodded her agreement.

We all slept in our bed that night. Thanks to my stamina, I was able to fuck each of them through multiple orgasms before they joined blow jobs and shared my cum-load. Misty blew bubbles with her share and then swallowed it in a loud gulp. She licked her lips and said, "Alyson's friend's cum just drooled off the tips of their cocks. We had to push our faces to them to get any. Nothing like your six-foot launches, Dad." Misty giggled and licked her lips to collect any escaped cum. Sam noticed a glob of cum on Moe's chin and she bent down and sucked it into her mouth. Moe grinned at Sam and leaned forward for a kiss.

We slept until the morning sun was streaming in across the ceiling and down the walls. Sam and I were alone. I could hear Misty's shower going. It was Monday morning and my girls were already getting ready. As usual, Misty would be the first one out of the house so she could spend some time with Peter in the cafeteria before the day started.

Sam dressed in a sexy, scoop-necked, summer dress that dropped to mid-calf. She put on three-inch heels and she was a vision that I just wanted to take back to bed. Moe was dressed in jeans, sneakers, and a cotton sweater. In the research lab, everyone dressed casually every day. It was a secure facility. Employees weren't exposed to the public.

At work, Sam went directly to the podium in the lobby to get a briefing from Jason. I rode the elevator up to the top floor and as I walked past Kay's secretarial pool office, Mariah looked up from her work and waved to me. She had a huge smile on her face. I smiled and waved back but kept on going to my office. I hoped that this complex relationship with Mariah didn't become a problem. I was wrestling with why I felt differently about having sex with my step-daughters versus my own daughter, even though I knew almost nothing about her except that she is beautiful and sexy and that she got a healthy dose of her mother's genes.

On Wednesday morning, more shit hit the fan. As usual, Misty was the first one out the door. She was dressed nicely in an outfit that I hadn't seen before. It was tight in the right places and exhibited her hot body very well. She had probably got it during her weekend visit to Alyson's. Moe was dressed in a new hot outfit too. That was different. Sam had her blonde hair down instead of in her usual ponytail. She wore a short, flowing skirt that moved with her swaying hips. Her loose silk blouse, wide belt emphasizing her slim waist and her heels were giving me a hard-on, as she moved around the kitchen pouring coffee into 'go cups'. I was in dress slacks and a button-down shirt and a loose tie. I had a suit in a dry-cleaner bag to keep at the office, just in case.

Monique left next and I was seriously considering blowing off work to take Sam back to bed. She giggled as she recognized the look on my face. She raised her hands to block my advance and said, "I like the way you think but I can't today." I took her blocking hands and put them around my neck as I pushed my body against hers and kissed her hard and long. She swooned as we broke our embrace. "Oh, Mick. I can't. I have a busy day. How about lunch. You're getting me all horny and I'm tempted, but I can't." I gave her a peck of a kiss and we went through the garage to my car.

After parking in my assigned spot, we kissed again in the car behind the black-out windows and then went into the lobby. Peter was sitting at the security podium behind the monitors. I headed for the elevator and Sam headed toward the podium. I noticed that the clicking of Sam's high-heels stopped and I looked back at her. She was motioning me back to her as she put her index finger to her lips and then pointed toward Peter sitting at the security podium. Everything looked normal and I glanced back at Sam and mouthed the word, "What?" She walked past me being careful not to make a sound.

Peter was sitting at the podium with his hands on the wooden desk gripping the edge tightly. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted as he was breathing heavily through his mouth. Once we got a good view between the monitors, we realized that the lower portion of his body was pushing forward and back in his rolling chair. I heard a soft, "mmuummph" each time that he rolled the chair under the podium.

Sam heard it too and she stifled a chuckle with her hand. Then the look on her face turned serious. She motioned for me to look under the wooden counter to see who was giving Peter a blow job while on duty. She looked kind of pissed-off but then her face softened and she grinned as if she realized that she was frequently doing the same thing in my office while on duty.

I stepped in behind the podium and squatted to see under it. Misty and Claire were kneeling, side by side, with their heads bent low sharing Peter's cock back and forth. Misty didn't see me as she was on the far side of Peter and her head was turned to inhale his cock. Claire was watching Misty and must have noticed the change in reflected light as my body blocked it. I thought her eyes were going to explode out of her scull when she saw my face looking straight at her. She reacted by reaching over and grabbing Misty's arm.

Misty had to pull off Peter's cock to look at Claire. Claire's eyes and head nodded back toward me and Misty looked around Peter's knees. Peter softly moaned, "Oh God, don't stop," as he pushed his chair further under the podium. Sam knelt behind the podium on the opposite side from me and the light change pulled Misty's attention. When she saw Sam, she softly muttered, "Fuck. Busted." Sam could hear her but Peter apparently didn't. Sam smiled at Misty and motioned for her to come out. I did the same to Claire who was jerking Peter off.

Before they could move, Peter groaned out, "Of fuck, someone needs to take this because here it comes." Both Misty and Claire had confused looks on their faces as they contemplated what they should do; leave Peter hanging or finish him off. I had to stifle a chuckle as Peter's first cum-shot splattered across Claire's face and hair. He let out a soft groan and reloaded for the next shot. Misty ignored Sam and pushed her lips onto Peter's cock and took the rest of his load and swallowed it as Claire moved away from Peter and extracted herself from her side of the podium. Misty dragged her tongue around her lips as she extracted herself on her side.

Misty and Claire stood up and smoothed their skirts and wiped their lips and chin. Misty was clean but Claire was a mess. Before anyone came into the lobby, I motioned them toward the elevator and looked over at Sam. She was staring at Peter's bouncing hard-on under the podium. She had that look of pure lust in her eyes. She turned to look at me and I had a pretty good idea what was on her mind. I smiled back because I knew what was on mine.

I headed for the elevator that was being held by Misty. I looked back to see Sam with her hand under the hem of her skirt as she maneuvered herself under the podium. As the elevator door closed, Peter's head came up off the wooden desk in a groan. I expected that it wouldn't be long before Peter realized that the blow job, he was getting now didn't belong to either Misty or Claire.

As we rode the elevator to the top floor, Misty was trying to clean up Claire's face and hair by licking her tongue to collect it. Claire stole sensuous kisses from Misty and she obliged. Claire was still a mess when we got off the elevator. Misty stepped off first, followed by Claire and then me. I was half expected to run into Kay, but I was surprised to see Mariah standing there waiting to get on the elevator. She smiled at me and then turned her attention to the cum-spattered Claire and then Misty and said, "Wow. I'm obsolete already?"

'Fuck, what a mess,' was my first thought. I said, "Mariah. It's not what it looks like and I can't explain it to you right now." Claire was busy wiping cum off her nose and Misty was watching me talking to Mariah until she got on the elevator with an angry look on her face. I watched the elevator door close and loudly said, "SHIT!" before leading Claire and Misty toward my office.

I closed the door and motioned Claire toward the bathroom so she could clean up. Misty stopped Claire at the bathroom door and licked more cum from her face and neck, before kissing her and then turned to sit on the leather sofa. We waited in silence for Claire to join us.

As aroused as she was, Sam wasted no time getting her lips on Peter's hard-on. She could taste the remnants of his first ejaculation as she lashed his shaft with her tongue. Peter groaned and sat back in his chair as he pushed his hips forward. In a low-pitched, demonic voice, he grunted, "Oh my ggawwdd. Which one of you is doing that? Oh fuck, that's good. He reached his hand under the desktop but Sam pulled back off his cock to avoid it. He moaned, "Jesus. Don't stop. That's incredible." He pulled his hand back to the desktop and put his elbows down with his face in his hands and groaned softly as Sam went back to her blow job.