Life of Mick Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty's first words were, "Where is Sam?" I couldn't answer her without bursting into tears. Claire was startled by Misty's voice and she rolled off to Sam's side of the bed.

Claire looked at me and then at Misty and said, "Sam is gone. For good, I think."

Misty's eyes teared up as I was trying to fight off my own. She looked at me with lips trembling and said, "Why? What did you do?" I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and I lifted an arm and motioned for her to come to me. She slid her naked body in beside me. The tears poured from both of us. I kissed Misty on the cheek as she cuddled her head into my neck. I could feel her tears dropped from her cheeks.

Monique walked into the bedroom with an excited look on her face thinking that we were all going to get it on. Then she noticed Sam's absence and said, "Where's Sam?" That got Misty wailing again and she mumbled out, "Sam's gone. She left us." Monique's lips began moving wordlessly as I had done earlier. I motioned her to me and Claire moved away to give Moe room to cuddle her naked body against mine. I held them both tightly and we all cried together.

Explanations were required and provided after we collected ourselves. Misty asked Claire to get dressed and go and she understood that the hard discussion to follow was not for her to participate in. After I explained everything that I knew, Misty asked what Claire was doing when she walked in. I said, "She apparently woke up and overheard most of what Sam had to say. She was trying to make me feel better."

Misty smiled and said, "Did it work? Did she make you feel better?"

Monique jumped in and said, "If she did. We can make you feel twice as good." Misty grinned at Monique's contribution to the discussion and they both looked at me and smiled.

I pulled them both in close and kissed each of them. I said, "I'm looking forward to your help, but, no. Sex is always good but I feel terrible about losing Sam. I was so sure that she would say yes when I proposed. She made sure I didn't get the chance."

Misty said, "Don't you worry Daddy. We'll take good care of you."

Sam wasn't in the lobby when I arrived at work. She either didn't come to work or she had purposely made herself scarce. As usual, Kay met me coming out of the elevator. She had a huge grin on her face as she told me that Sam had called to explain that she was no longer in charge of her sexual access to me. She had read into those words that Sam and I had broken up. She didn't care why and she tried to give me a sympathetic frown as she said, "I'm sorry." It was a fake frown. I doubted that I'd make it to lunch before Kay and Mariah, Kay's new 'Robin', came knocking. I locked my office door. I didn't want to see anyone anyway.

The girls weren't home when I got there. I had no appetite and the house was like a tomb and not just because it was quiet. I was dressed in my comfort clothes, which consisted of a baggy tee-shirt and cotton athletic shorts and flip-flops when the doorbell rang. I looked at my watch and said, "Shit. Shit. Shit." It was six o'clock and I had forgotten about inviting Mariah for dinner. I opened the door with a forced smile on my face. She was dressed to the nines in expensive and classy but sexy clothes. She looked me over in my less than casual attire and said, "Are we still on for dinner? I was anxious to meet my step-sisters."

I hemmed and hawed and said, "Well, Umm. Things have been crazy around here today. Misty and Monique are out somewhere." I hesitated for a few moments and then said, "Ah, fuck it. I'm sorry Mariah. I totally forgot. Come in. I'll go change and we can go out for dinner. We can get to know each other a little more." Mariah grinned and stepped into the foyer and I followed her into the family room. I said, "I should only be a few minutes. Take a seat and I'll be right back." I flew up the stairs, two at a time. I stripped off my clothes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and make sure I was presentable to the public. When I stepped back into the bedroom, Mariah was sitting on the edge of my bed unbuttoning her sheer silk blouse. The tingle in my groin preceded the hardening of my cock and she was staring at its rise as she pulled off her blouse and removed her bra. She pulled her skirt up in front to expose her naked pussy and my eyes dropped to look. She was already wet as evidenced by her glistening outer petals. She pushed her middle finger into her vagina and pulled it out and pushed it into her mouth and sucked on it. Her expression was pure lust.

When my cock was at full size, she looked up at my face and said, "We can get to know each other so much better if we stay here. When do you expect Sam to get home?"

I said, "I don't expect her at all. She broke up with me this morning."

Mariah tried to look sorry for me but she smiled and said, "All the better. Mum will be disappointed though." My cock was throbbing and bobbing and I didn't try to stop it by holding on to it. Mariah ran her hands across her breasts and moaned from the contact. Rita had always had very sensitive tits too. Mariah stood up and let her tight leather skirt slide down her legs. She was naked except for her heels. She let her long hard nipples poke between her index and middle fingers. She cocked her hips and then model-walked toward me. She lifted my cock to my stomach and stepped in closer to trap it between us. She dragged her nipples across my ribs and stretched up for a kiss. There was passion in her kiss. I'd have to be brain-dead not to know where this was leading. The problem was that I was feeling brain-dead. I didn't give Mariah the same passion in my kiss. She led me to the bed and climbed up pulling me with her.

We started in a sixty-nine. She had applied a pleasant scent to her sex. She needn't have bothered. I love the smell of pussy and used my advantage of being on top by driving my tongue deep in her vagina. In reaction, she drove her hips up at my face as she held my rigid cock in one hand and my balls in the other as she screwed her lips back and forth to get my knob in her mouth. I pulled two orgasms from her before we changed up to a doggy position. We were both gasping for air as I jackhammered my cock in her. She screamed if I pushed in too far but she didn't stop pushing herself back and forth to my rhythm. She muttered, "Oh fuck," and then chanted, "Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd."

After another orgasm, she slid forward on her elbows to her stomach. Her back was arched to hold her ass in the air and I kept right on fucking her as I followed her down. She buried her face in the bed covers and screamed her lungs out. I was feeling my orgasm building. We did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and I launched an explosive load of cum while in a missionary position. She did the same when she felt my body tense. Hers was huge and while I grimaced with each shot, she morphed through several facial expressions, all of them with her mouth hanging open in loud groans.

My cock stayed hard and I pushed it into her and let myself drop down on her. I was careful not to put my full weight on her. She groaned as I pushed in. She mumbled, "Jesus. What a fuck. What was that? A ten to one orgasm ratio?" I figured that her question was rhetorical and I didn't answer. I had lost track of her orgasms anyway.

We dressed and went downstairs. I didn't want Misty and Monique to find me in bed with their step-sister before they even knew they had one. We talked about her childhood, which was difficult early on but got better after Stephen came into her life. Rita had introduced her to lesbian sex and incest on her eighteenth birthday. Her step-father, Stephen, joined them on a later date while Rita and Mariah were in a sixty-nine. He startled Mariah as his cock pushed against her pussy. She screamed in pain as he pushed inside. She was a virgin until then. She wasn't fond of sex with her step-father at first but she came to love the sensation of a cock in her pussy.

We talked for a few hours and I was surprised that Misty and Monique were out so late. We agreed that we would have dinner some other time when everything wasn't upside-down. After hugs and kisses in the Foyer, she left and I went to bed. I woke when the girls came home. It was two in the morning. I heard Misty's shower come on and I could hear the muffled voices of both of them after the water went off. Misty's voice said, "Well. Did you get enough?"

Monique laughed and said, "It was okay. I wish he had Dad's stamina though." They both laughed. It was quiet after that and I fell asleep again, thinking, 'I guess my two intelligent step-daughters had figured it out. I wasn't going to be too happy if they came in at two A.M. every night though. We still had to have some conversations on this topic.

Life went on and the girls were good to their word about taking care of my needs. We more often than not slept in my bed. We were heading into the fall and both of my girls would be gone to college during the week and home on weekends. I wasn't looking forward to an empty house most of the time. Business was good even though I was drifting through the process of being the CEO. Sam was never very far from my thoughts even after she left the company. Miss Victoria Hayes was good on her word and had offered Sam a job as her personal assistant and heir apparent to her job as Vice President. Victoria's star was rising and she had been promoted to Executive Vice President. I had it in the back of my mind that the next time I had to negotiate a contract with her company that I could be dealing with Sam and maybe both of them. That brought a smile to my face.

Because of his military experience, Peter was promoted to Security Chief, even though he didn't have the experience that Sam had. I was concerned about Jason because he had been with the company longer, but he said he understood. A small raise soothed whatever hurt feeling he really had. Peter started interviewing replacements for Sam. I used our time together reviewing resumes to go completely off topic and express my concerns that he needed to stop stringing Misty, Moe, and Claire along. He professed his innocence and I let him know that his protests were bull-shit. When Misty and Monique's summer internships were over and they went off to college, only Claire would be left and he wouldn't have much of a choice then.