Life of Mick Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique answered the question, "Yes Dad. She told me what had happened today. I'm sorry I missed it." She giggled and then turned serious, "I don't know what the big deal is. We're not hurting anyone." Both Sam and I gave her the stink-eye and she turned her eyes down and mumbled, "Okay. Okay. I get it." She pouted and pushed her food around on her plate with her fork. It was obvious that she wasn't done with this.

When Monique finished stewing, she looked up from her plate and said, "This isn't fair. Misty and Peter are technically together so she can hook up with him on dates and stuff. I know Peter likes me too, but now we'll have no way to hook up. It's not fair." Misty started to protest but I put up a hand to stop her and she swallowed her response to Monique's rant.

I leaned across the table toward Moe and said, "I think you're correct about Peter liking you. I'd say that he likes Claire too. You guys are making it easy on him. He doesn't have to choose. He's got three beautiful women sucking his cock under the desk every morning. I'm sure that three smart women can find a solution that doesn't turn the lobby of my company into a brothel." I was looking at Monique but it was clear that my words were for both of them. I looked over at Misty and she just dropped her eyes to examine the tines of her fork. Sam stayed out of it and didn't say a word. She smiled though, as she witnessed our first family tiff since she had moved in.

Monique was still stewing when she pushed her plate away from her and got out of her chair and made a show of stomping out of the room. I let her go. Misty picked up her plate and got up. She headed for the kitchen. She stopped beside me and bent down and kissed me on the cheek and said, "You're right, Dad. We'll figure something out. I may have the inside track with Peter, but I know he likes Monique and Claire too."

As Sam and I cleaned up from dinner, Sam had her first words to say. "Don't be too hard on them. They are all competing for Peter's affections. I wish I could just right it off to youth, but I got caught up in it this morning. After you got Misty and Claire out of there, I couldn't resist the opportunity to replace them. I wasn't thinking of the potential consequences when I crawled under the podium. That thought came after I had his cock in my mouth. Things worked out okay, but I was lucky."

I nodded and said, "It would have been pretty awkward for both of you if he discovered that the mouth sucking his cock belonged to his boss." She nodded back and then giggled at the thought.

Sam's face turned serious and she said, "It wasn't a very good idea to take Misty and cum-faced Claire to your office either. You're lucky you didn't run into Kay or Mariah." We had run into Mariah but I didn't tell that to Sam. "I know Claire has been flirting hard with you but do you think it was wise to add her to your Harem. I'm not sure we can trust her to keep it quiet. I can envision her bragging about fucking the big-boss in his office."

I took Sam's words to heart and to justify my actions said, "You know what happens when my little head gets to participate in a decision like that."

Sam laughed and nodded her head. "I trust your big head to run this company but I don't trust your little head in the same arena. He has no mind for business. Beyond that, I like how he thinks." She trapped me against the countertop with her body pressed to mine. She stretched up and kissed me as her hands ran down my stomach and into my pants. She found my instant erection where it usually was, pushing on my left pant leg. I grabbed her butt-cheeks and pulled her to me to trap her hands where they were. She broke our embrace and said, "Let's go to bed early. We haven't been getting much sleep lately."

I chuckled and said, "I'm thinking that we won't get much tonight either." She giggled and kissed me again.

The girls were in the process of getting their gaming equipment set up in the family room and Sam and I went up the stairs without a word. I doubted that they wanted to hear my voice anyway. They barely took notice of us. We made gentle and sensuous love for nearly an hour. It wasn't until the end that raw sexual power took over. Sam was on top, rapidly grinding her sex on my cock until I launched my load. Sam buried her face to my neck as she groaned into another pulsing orgasm. We were gasping for air. My hands roamed upward from her perfect ass, down the slope to her slim waist, and up to encircle her back. I savored every inch and held her tightly. It was times like this that made me think of the ring in the drawer.

Sam continued her grinding motion until my soft cock fell from her sex. She whined playfully and reached down to try to push my cock back into her. It had drooped down over my balls and was well out of her reach. She gave up the search and cuddled down on my chest with her face turned to the right. I rested my chin on the top of her head. Her hair smelled like strawberries.

I caressed her body while contemplating how we were going to turn the ceiling light off. I didn't want to get up and I knew Sam didn't either. I thought she was already asleep. I looked up at the light wishing that I had super powers that allowed me to just think the light off.

I almost missed the change in weight on the bed and then I felt something touch the tip of my dick. I couldn't see past Sam's body, so I lifted my head as high as I could and noticed that the top of the door had swung into the room. It wasn't closed as we left it. There were only two options for whoever was in the room with us. Another gentle touch on the tip of my dick and I said, "Who is there?" A soft giggle told me that it was Monique. I was a little surprised. I figured that she wouldn't even be talking to me for a while. That had always been her way of reacting to any discipline. It was her way of disciplining back. "Monique. I know that's you."

A hand gripped my soft cock and that tingle rose as my cock responded. Monique whispered, "I want you to discipline me like you disciplined Misty and Claire after you caught them giving Peter blow jobs this morning." She gripped my cock, just below the knob and pulled the skin toward the base, and licked her tongue around the ridge and across the firm velvety skin of my glans.

Misty must have told Moe the whole story about the sex in my office following my warning to them. I hoped that she hadn't blabbed about Sam sucking Peter's cock. Sam had expressly asked Misty to be quiet about that. My cock was getting harder as Moe's firm grip held it up and her lips screwed onto it. As I got harder, Moe's lips tightened. I squelched a groan in my throat as Moe's hand moved down my hardened cock with her lips following closely behind.

When I was at full size, Moe started her blow job. She couldn't push herself forward enough to engulf my entire length without running her forehead into Sam's ass. Even with that constraint, her blow job was fantastic. My hips started moving. It was an involuntary movement. I didn't want to wake Sam, but I couldn't tell if she was asleep or awake.

Monique's blow job pulled an orgasm from me much quicker than I thought was possible after so recently blowing a load into Sam's pussy. I trapped a groan in my throat as I humped up and launched several powerful streams of cum into Moe's mouth. She was ready for it and she took it all with several swallows. She pulled her lips off the knob and dipped her tongue into the 'eye'. I heard her smacking her lips and then she whispered, "Thanks, Daddy. I prefer this kind of discipline."

I felt her weight leave the bed and then her hand returned to stroke my hard wet cock. Sam raised her head off my chest and looked back at Monique and said, "Can you put that hard cock back inside me?" Without a word, I felt my cock pushing into Sam's pussy. She groaned and put her head back on my chest as she said, "Thanks, Sweetie." Sam started grinding on me again. Moe's hand slid down my cock as it was pushed inside Sam. Her hand slid off my cock and cradled my balls for a moment as Sam started fucking herself. When Moe's hand released my balls, I said, "Moe, Honey. Can you turn off the light and close the door when you leave. Seconds later, the ceiling light went out.

Moe spoke from the door, "Claire is here. Should I send her up?"

Sam and I responded in stereo, "NO." Monique giggled and pulled the door shut.

Sam continued to grind her sex on my hard cock. Her movement was keeping it hard and then she stopped her motion and within a minute, she was softly snoring. Without her pussy sliding back and forth on my cock, it began to soften and when it slid out of her sex to dangle over my balls again, Sam moaned in her sleep. I lightly caressed her body from her ass to her shoulders and even her side-boobs that were pressed out from between us. She wiggled her body on mine when I did that. I knew that move had always tickled her.

I drifted off as I tried to compare the love I had felt for Rita and then Miranda before we got married, to the love I was feeling for Sam. I had to factor in the differences in my age, which made the comparison impossible. My analytic brain was getting the better of me. The dream I fell into picked up on my mental analysis of my feelings for Sam. It frustrated me and I fell down a rabbit hole into the land of Oz. Anything can happen in a dream. Rita was the 'Good Witch', floating down in a big bubble and then departing the same way. Miranda was the 'Wicked Witch of the west' with her flock of flying monkeys tending to her every wish. My sons were two of the monkeys and they cackled at me. Sam was Dorothy. Her little dog 'Toto' didn't make it into my dream. I was the cowardly lion and I was fumbling around with a small velvety box in my pocket which was weird. I started to go down on one knee as the tin man and scarecrow looked on. Dorothy had a hopeful look on her face. I lost the thread when Sam startled me out of the dream with a kiss to my mumbling lips, I tried to extract meaning from the dream as it started to fade away.

Sam was looking into my eyes when I opened them. She said, "Are you okay, Mick? You were mumbling 'I'm not a coward'."

I smiled and lifted my head off my pillow and kissed her and then said, "I was dreaming about something. I have no idea what it was about." It was a lie. I knew then what had been bothering me. I was afraid to propose to Sam. Not because I was afraid that she'd say 'no', but because I was afraid that we wouldn't work out in the end as with Rita and Miranda. The cowardly lion was the expression of that fear. I held Sam tight to me as I concluded that I was unnecessarily analyzing my relationship with Sam against the backdrop of failed relationships with Rita and Miranda. I had to take care of this business with Sam and soon. The words echoed from the dream, 'I'm not a coward.'

I slept fitfully after that and came awake with the gloomy gray light of pre-dawn illuminating the room. I laid there for a while just thinking about Sam and me. I knew that I loved her and was sure that she loved me. Why was I struggling so much? I made the decision.

To prove to myself that I wasn't a coward, I rolled Sam off of me to her side. She moaned her displeasure at being moved. I got off the bed and stood looking down at her naked body. She was gorgeous in every way, even when she was asleep and even in the gray light.

I went to my bureau where I had hidden the velvet box. I decided that even amidst the concern about how and when to propose to Sam, I had to do it now. I knew it was a stupid move. There had been many better times than this. Virtually any other time would be better. I pulled open the bottom drawer and pawed through my athletic clothes. I got more and more frantic as I concluded that the box was not where I had left it. I pulled everything from the drawer to confirm that it was gone.

I stood with my hands on my hips and tried to think if I had moved it. I knew I hadn't. When I turned back to the bed; my head was swirling in confusion. Sam was on one elbow looking at me. She said, "I moved it."

I just looked down at her and finally said, "Why?"

She sat up and swung her legs over the edge facing me. She had a pained expression on her face and said, "Because I was afraid that you'd ask me to marry you in front of the girls or public." Tears formed in her eyes and quickly traced down her cheeks. "I didn't want to embarrass you in front of others. I can't marry you, Mick." The tears exploded in sobs. Through the sobs, she said, "I'm sorry, Michael."

I was frozen in place. Time stopped. My heart was in my throat and I couldn't breathe. I thought, 'God. Please let this be a nightmare." I knew it wasn't. I realized that my mouth was moving but nothing came out. Before I could gather myself to say something, Sam answered my primary question before I asked it. "I'm very fond of you Mick, but mostly I love the sex. I love your cock. I've had the best sex of my life with you. That's not much of a reason to base a permanent relationship on. I was hoping we could just keep doing what we have been doing. Then I found the ring and moved it so that you would have to ask me in private if I had seen it. I was afraid that if you asked me to marry you in public, that I would be forced to say 'yes' to save you the embarrassment." She looked quizzically at me trying to figure out what I was trying to say.

So many thoughts screamed through my head. I was crushed. I wanted to die right there. I walked to the bathroom to splash water on my face and stood looking at my reflection in the mirror. The pathetic face that looked back made me angry and I yelled, "FUUUUCCKK."

When I returned to the bedroom, Sam wasn't on the bed. She was in her closet, packing a suitcase and getting dressed at the same time. I stood in the doorway watching her. I knew she was leaving and at that moment, I didn't care. She snapped the suitcase shut and then handed me the velvet box that she had hidden under a pile of sweaters. I threw the box as hard as I could at the far wall. It fell harmlessly to the floor after hitting one of Sam's dresses hanging there.

Sam picked up her suitcase and said, "I so sorry, Mick. I never wanted to hurt you." A vision of Rita, with her suitcase in hand, flashed into my mind as Sam walked to the bedroom door. She turned and said, "I'll come to get my clothes later."

I didn't want her to go and I didn't want her to stay if she didn't love me. I wasn't going to demean myself by pleading with her to stay. Through all of that, I hadn't said a word. I was still naked as I followed her down the stairs desperate to say something that made sense. She went straight for the front door and finally, I spoke, "Sam." She stopped with her hand on the doorknob and set her suitcase down. She turned to face me and I said, "I love you." She didn't respond except to come in close to me and stretch up for a kiss, which I gave her. She reached down and took my flaccid dick in her hand. It reacted immediately. She smiled and kissed me again and then released my erection and picked up her suitcase.

I stood in the open doorway with an erection and watched her drive away. I wondered where she would go but I was sure that Sylvia and Hank would welcome her to their house.

As I closed the front door, I grabbed my erection with my right hand and stroked it a few times, and released it. It softened slowly and was swaying from side to side as I went back up the stairs. Claire was standing just outside Misty's room in the nude and I didn't see her in the gloomy light until she moved toward me. I was momentarily startled as she seemed to suddenly appear a foot in front of me. She reached out and took my cock in her hand and started jerking me off. I took her hand away and went into my bedroom. Claire followed me and said, "I overheard. Are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help?"

I said, "I'm okay and no, there's nothing you can do." I climbed back in bed and pulled the covers over me. At that moment I thought I would spend the rest of my life right there. I was numb and didn't react to Claire pulling back the covers and sliding her naked body in against mine. My little head wasn't affected like my big head was and it hardened to Claire's firm grip. I groaned to the sensation of Claire's lips kissing my knob and licking her tongue along my shaft under the covers. I put my hands behind my head and imagined that Sam was doing it.

Claire's cock sucking skills were subpar to Sam's, but her blow job was pulling my mind away from the pain I was feeling. Claire climbed between my legs to get a different angle on my cock and she tried to deep throat but she gagged and 'awked' as her body heaved. She kept both hands going while she cleared her throat and spit saliva on my cock. I doubted that she was going to get me off. I just wasn't in the mood. I pulled the covers down so I could watch my cock disappear into Clair's pretty face as she tried to smile up at me with her lips stretched into thin lines around my cock. Her breasts hung and swayed with her motion. Her nipples were rock hard and I had a sudden urge to cradle her tits in my hands.

I reached down and took her head in my hands and pulled her off my cock. She sucked in the saliva that followed and tried to go back down again. I stopped her and pulled her up my body. She smiled as she understood what I was doing and she moved up my body and placed her knees at my waist as she sat down, trapping my cock between her ass and my stomach. I cradled her tits and thumbed her nipples. She put her hands on mine and moved them around the meaty flesh of her breasts. They were soft and supple. She raised her chin and moaned in pleasure.

Claire pushed her body up with her thighs and then pulled one foot to the bed so she could raise herself higher. Then she reached down and pulled my cock off my stomach and guided it to her sex. She had to make a few adjustments as she lowered herself and I didn't try to help her. I was still savoring her tits. I groaned and Claire muttered, "Oh Jesus," as she pushed her sopping wet pussy onto my knob. I seemed like I wasn't a participant. I was just watching. My hips lifted and she groaned as she pushed herself down my shaft to her depth. She stopped and sat there as I caressed her breasts. She leaned forward so I could get my lips on her nipples and she encircled my head with her arms and held me there as she started fucking my knob. I could feel the ridge of my knob slide out of her vagina and then she pushed her sex back on. Her hips twisted as she screwed my knob back in again and again.

Claire groaned into orgasm after orgasm. I wasn't paying much attention. She changed up to fuck my cock in deep strokes. She could only take about three-quarters of my cock before she yelped in pain. I didn't participate in the fucking motion. I let her do what she wanted. She knelt forward and kissed my lips. I didn't return it. She sat back up and said, "Give me your cum." I realized again that I had no semblance of a building orgasm.

Claire pulled off and turned around to a reverse cowgirl position and worked herself through several more orgasms until she got frustrated that she couldn't get me off. She was tiring and finally pulled herself off and turned around and started furiously jerking me off with both hands before her lips joined the action. I loved the sensations but I had nothing to give her. She pulled her lips off and flexed her jaw around and then stopped her hand job. She crawled up over my body and laid down on me pressing my rapidly softening cock between us. She stretched out her lips and kissed me. Without enthusiasm, I kissed her back.

Claire said, "I'm sorry for your pain. I was just trying to make you feel better. Is there anything I can do to help?" I wrapped my arms around her back and let my hands roam down her body to clutch her ass. She laid her face on my chest and that is how Misty found us.