Life of Mick Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his recent orgasm, she could tell he was about to explode into a second one. Wasn't youth great? She decided to finish him off with a deep throat. She knew that Misty could nearly deep-throat her father so she could certainly deep-throat Peter's average size cock.

When she felt Peter hump his cock at her, she took the first shot in her mouth and held it. Then she pulled off his cock and pushed the knob under his shirt. He gasped, "Oh fuck, NO." He tried to stop her but couldn't as his hips pulsed to launch shot after shot as he moaned down into the desktop. When he was done, he quickly pushed back from the podium in his wheeled chair and grabbed his pants, which had been pushed down to his knees, and struggled to get them up and buckled. He stuffed his cock in and zipped up. He lifted his shirt to see pearly, white streams of cum across his stomach.

Sam pushed back deeper under the podium to remain out of sight. She pushed her cum-covered fingers to her mouth and licked them clean as she squelched a giggle. Peter said, "I'll be right back," as he headed for the restroom at the end of the lobby.

As soon as the restroom door closed behind him, Sam crawled out from under the podium and hurried toward the cafeteria. She was still licking Peter's cum off her fingers as she carried a large coffee to the cashier. Harriett looked at Sam's purchase, punched in the price on the cash register, and looked up at Sam, who was holding out a five-dollar bill. Harriett ignored the bill and said, "Umm... Samantha? You have what looks like cum on your cheek." She grinned at Sam and continued, "Of course, I could be wrong. It's been a long time since I've seen cum." She grinned again and took the bill from Sam's hand and she lifted it to wipe her right cheek. Harriett handed back the change and said, "The other one dear." Sam's face was red with embarrassment as she wiped a glob of cum from her left cheek with her index finger. Harriett nodded that she had got it. Sam started to lift her cum-covered index finger to her lips but stopped as she saw Harriett intently watching her hand. A wicked looked came to Sam's face as she moved her index finger toward Harriett and then waited for Harriett to make the next move.

Harriett looked up from Sam's finger to her face and grinned as she leaned forward. She looked around and said, "Don't mind if I do." She took Sam's hand and pulled the cum-smeared index finger into her mouth. Sam smiled down at Harriett as she sucked and licked Sam's finger clean. Harriett pulled off and smacked her tongue around inside her mouth and said, "Yum. Young cum. It's been a long time but I remember the taste." A look passed between them and Sam went to the condiments station to add cream and sugar. Sam chuckled as she noticed that Harriett was rolling her tongue over her lips as she checked out the next customer.

When she got back to the lobby, Peter was just coming out of the restroom. The front of his shirt was wet. He looked up to see Sam standing there with a coffee in her hand. She handed the cup to him and he said, "Perfect, I just spilled the last cup on my shirt." Sam smiled and asked him for a briefing of what had happened on his shift. Not surprisingly, Peter left out the last part.

Peter always went to the weight room to work out after his shift and he followed that same routine. Sam sat down at the podium and wiped all evidence of Claire, Misty, and herself crawling in and out from under the podium. There would be a blank spot if anyone came looking for evidence, but the evidence was gone.

When Claire returned to my office, she had cleaned the cum and her makeup from her face. Misty looked at her as she sat down and said, "Claire you don't need makeup. You're beautiful without it." Claire's face flushed with embarrassment at Misty's compliment.

I broke up their conversation with, "What the hell did you two think you were doing? Right in the lobby? Seriously?" Claire's eyes went down to her knees as her fresh face flushed red. Misty did too but her makeup hid the redness. I looked at Misty and said, "I thought Peter was with you and here you are, with Claire, giving him a blow job. I'm surprised I didn't find Monique under there with you two."

Misty gave a sheepish look and mumbled, "She couldn't today. She had something to do." She started picking at her fingernails.

I was dumbfounded by her response. "You're telling me that the three of you do this routinely?" Misty and Claire both nodded. I didn't know what to say next, so I looked back and forth at them for many seconds. "How long has this been going on?"

Claire started to answer but Misty cut her off. "Since the shaving party. You caught us in bed the next morning. That wasn't supposed to happen but we all fucked Peter that night and we've been doing this blow job thing under the security podium whenever he is on duty in the morning. Sorry, Dad. If it's any consolation, we like your cock better. Well, at least Moe and I do. Claire has never had the pleasure." Misty and Claire looked at each other. Misty whispered at Claire in a voice loud enough for me to hear, "Go ahead, Claire. It's now or never."

Claire looked from Misty to me. The expression on her face morphed as her eyes turned sultry. Misty pulled her legs up on the sofa to make a path for Claire to get by. Claire was licking her lower lip as she stood and moved past Misty toward me. She stopped right in front of me and grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up to show me that she wasn't wearing anything under it. The wetness around her bald puffy labia glistened in the morning sunlight. She reached down and separated her outer petals to expose her pink, inner folds. She dragged an index finger over her erect clitoris and her hips pulsed forward as she moaned.

Misty was the instigator and the cheerleader as she said, "Go for it, Dad. You know you want to. Her pussy tastes great." I did want to, but I hesitated. This was getting out of hand. Misty got to her feet and came in behind Claire and pulled her sweater over her head. Claire raised her arms to assist. She wore no bra and her nipples were as hard as nails. I had seen Claire's tits from across the room that morning when I caught them all in bed. The close-up view convinced me to take Misty's advice. I reached out and laid my hands on Claire's tits and her hips pulsed forward in response. She groaned and put her hands on top of mine. I leaned forward and kissed her sex. She muttered, "Oh ggawwdd."

To use my tongue, I had to slide out of my chair to my knees. I pulled my hands out from under hers and grabbed her ass-cheeks and pulled her onto my tongue. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her sex. She mumbled, "Oh fuck, Misty. He is good." Misty reached around from behind Claire and fondled her tits.

I buried my tongue in her pussy and flicked it around as I pushed my left middle finger into her anus. She groaned and pushed back on my finger. I started fucking her vagina with my tongue and fucking her ass with my finger. Her knees buckled a couple of times but she recovered. We continued until Claire screeched into her open hand as she burst into an orgasm. It took both of us to hold Claire as I finished her off.

When she was done, she collapsed to her knees and feverishly pawed at the crotch of my pants. She was frantic. Her eyes were on fire. I unbuckled and unzipped my pants and let her pull them down to my knees. My cock was as hard as a steel pipe and Claire grabbed it with both hands and started a furious hand job. She said, "Finally, I get to see your cock. Misty and Monique go on and on about it. Fuck. They weren't kidding. It's huge." She looked at Misty as she knelt beside Claire. She made no move to share.

Claire pulled my cock forward and looked up into my face as she pushed her lips to my knob and kissed it. She smiled at me and then at Misty. Claire struggled to get the knob into her mouth. She was determined though and she finally screwed her lips on and locked them on the ridge and started a double-fisted hand job as she rolled her lips around the knob. I groaned and she grinned around my cock. She never went down my shaft but the sensation was enough to pull my orgasm up. She knew I was about to blow and she pulled her lips off and released my cock.

Claire crawled up into my lap cowgirl style and guided my cock to her wetness and groaned hard as she pushed herself on. I pulled on her hips to help her. She gazed down at me and said, "Go slow. Oh my God, you're so big." She turned to Misty and said, "I was sure that you were exaggerating. No one has a cock this big." She let gravity drop her down my shaft to her depth and then she started fucking my cock using her thighs and arms as leverage.

Claire groaned out, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," in an ongoing chant. The look on Misty's face told me that her role as the instigator and cheerleader was rapidly changing to a participant. She watched Claire driving herself up my shaft and letting gravity pull her down again for no more than a minute before she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. She removed her bra and wrapped her hands around her meaty breasts and tweaked her erect nipples. She grinned at me and I smiled back as she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down her legs. She and Claire were both naked.

I groaned as Claire drove herself down my shaft instead of letting gravity do it. She moaned, "Oh fuck. Yes. I'm gonna cum." She picked up her pace as she gasped in huge breaths of air. When Misty pushed her middle finger into Claire's anus, that was it for her. She shoved a hand to her mouth and let out a scream. Even with her hand blocking the sound, it was louder than I wished. Claire's orgasm was huge and she was crushed. Her body spasmed hard on my cock. I could feel her clenches and Misty's finger jackhammering in Claire's ass. I held her by the waist to prevent her from falling to the floor.

My orgasm was building but was still far away. There was no way to catch up with Claire's. That was fine. It looked like Misty was going to climb on as soon as Claire climbed off. Claire slowly got control of her body and she leaned over and kissed Misty. Misty kissed her back. I leaned forward and sucked Claire's right nipple between my teeth and I nibbled on it as Claire looked down. I did the same to her left nipple and then sat back. Claire grinned at me and said, "That was incredible. I won't be able to walk for a week." Misty laughed.

Claire slid her pussy off my cock and pushed herself up my stomach and dragged her tits on my chest. She slid up high enough to kiss me. I kissed her back. When Claire went to pull her leg back across my body, her foot hit Misty on her left breast as Misty was already getting into position. Claire fell onto the arm of my chair as she extracted her foot.

Misty ignored Claire's kick and guided my gooey cock to her pussy. She groaned hard as she slid onto my shaft. She clutched her breasts and fondled them as she used her thighs to rock herself back and forth on my cock. My orgasm crept closer. It was expressing an urgency. Now I was holding it back trying to fuck Misty into her orgasm.

Misty came off my cock and turned around to face my feet and then pushed her sex back on my cock. She leaned forward and grabbed my knees. I watched my cock disappear in Misty's pussy and then my shaft came all the way out to the knob before disappearing again. Misty was whimpering something indecipherable.

My orgasm was coming on like a train and I ramped up the pace trying to get Misty off. I went first and my spasming cock pulled Misty over. She yelled out, "OH GOD." Even in my climax, I cringed at Misty's loud exclamation. If Kay didn't come busting in, it would be Mariah. I sat there driving my cock through Misty's clenching pussy. I was done before her and I pulled her back to my chest to caress her tits as she recovered.

A soft knock on the door got everyone's attention. I was sure it was either Kay or Mariah or both. I whispered, "Get your clothes and go into the bathroom. After Misty pulled herself off my cock, I got up and pulled my pants up over my gooey cock, and zipped up. I trapped my erection with my belt and went to my desk and sat in my chair.

I said, "Come in." The door opened and instead of Kay or Mariah, it was Sam. She came in and closed the door and looked around.

She said, "Have Misty and Claire gone already. I was hoping to get here while you were still ... umm ... disciplining them." She grinned as she said the word 'disciplining'. She sniffed the air and said, "I hope you don't plan on holding any meetings. It reeks of sex in here."

I looked toward the bathroom door and said, "It's just Sam. You can come out." A half-dressed Misty appeared with a huge grin on her face. Claire followed behind in the same state of dress. Misty went to Sam and hugged and kissed her. Sam caressed Misty's big boobs with both hands. Claire stayed back and watched. She had no history with Sam and was not going to make any assumptions.

I got out of my chair and went to Sam and kissed her as I led her toward the comfortable furniture. She grinned and whispered, "I just need you. I'm really horny after ... well, after. I made sure that he blew his wad on himself and he went to the restroom to clean himself up. He didn't know that it was me. He thinks it was these two." She raised her voice and continued, "I want to keep it that way if he asks. Okay?" Misty giggled as did Claire. They nodded with big grins on their faces.

I unbuttoned Sam's blouse and she unhooked her bra. She pulled up her skirt and showed that she wore not panties. Her hairless pussy glistened with her juices. I laid her down on the coffee table and unzipped my pants. I let them fall to my knees as I went down and dragged my hardening cock through her pink folds. Misty got down on her knees to the side of the coffee table and leaned in and suckled on Sam's closest breast. Sam groaned at the combined sensations. Claire got on her knees on the other side of the table but made no move to follow Misty's move until Sam turned her head to look at her and reached over and pulled Claire's head down to her other breast. Claire grinned at Misty and went willingly as I eased my rock-hard cock into Sam's pussy.

Sam responded by lifting her hips to accept my cock with a loud groan. I fucked her hard and fast as she groaned and clung to Misty's and Claire's heads on her tits. I was pushing Sam across the table and I grabbed her hips to pull her back to me. It wasn't long before Sam burst into an orgasm. I kept going and as she started to recover, she groaned into another one. Sam was grinding her sex on my cock but a third orgasm was not going to come. I eased my cock out of her and sat back in a chair. Misty and Claire moved their hands to Sam's pussy as Sam sat up on the edge of the table.

Sam looked down at my wet erection and said, "Girls you'll have to help me get him off." The three of them lined up on their knees and shared blow jobs and then passed it on to the next. The view of three gorgeous women blowing me was enough to pull my orgasm to the surface and when I heaved up my hips and groaned, they shared my load. I felt like I was going to melt into the chair. I was done. Sam slid up into my lap and scooched herself close and kissed me hard before saying, "Thanks. I needed that."

Sam went to the bathroom and came back with two towels and handed one to Misty and one to Claire. They wiped the towels through their sex and then they both wiped their towels through Sam's pussy. I was sure that they were going to get themselves going again but they stopped short of that. I took one of the towels and wiped my softening cock and pulled my pants up and stuffed my dick back in. I zipped up and buckled as Sam got her bra and blouse on. Misty and Claire finished dressing. Before they left, I said, "Misty, Claire. Knock off the blow job under the security station and tell Monique too. I'll fire all four of you if it happens again." Misty and Claire were embarrassed by the reprimand and they both nodded. The three of them left together after kisses all around.

I hadn't planned on all the extra activity this morning and I booted up my computer and went to work. I didn't break for lunch forgetting about my promise to Sam this morning. Her needs at the time of the promise of lunch had been satisfied so I didn't worry about forgetting.

Late in the day, Kay came in and sat down in front of my desk. She said, "Sam is really pissed at me for bringing in Mariah the last time. She said that I'll have to find some other big cock. Now, where in hell am I going to find a cock like yours?"

I smiled and said, "There is a guy down in the machine shop. His name is Jimmy. I don't know his last name. The women down there talk about his big cock. It shouldn't be hard for someone with your resources to track him down."

Her eyes widened and she got up from her chair and said, "Thanks, Mick. I'm going to start right now." She headed for the door and didn't look back. She was on a new mission. I went back to work, relieved that Kay wasn't going to make trouble. She certainly could have. It brought back the realization that workplace sex was risky. If I started seeing Jimmy the machine shop guy hanging around on Mahogany Row, I'd know that Kay's search had born fruit.

I usually met Sam in the Lobby after hours but I was lost in work and a soft knock on my door brought me back. I said, "Come in." I knew it was Sam. She came in and said, "You forgot me."

I said, "Sit down for a few minutes. I'm almost done." She did as suggested.

Instead of letting me finish up, she said, "Have you seen Mariah today?"

"She waved this morning as I walked past her door. I waved back. That's it though. Why?"

"No reason. I talked to Kay and told her to find some other big cock to make up for her husband's little one. I wondered if Kay would relay that to Mariah."

I nodded and told Sam that Kay had dropped by earlier in the afternoon. I chuckled and told Sam that I had put her onto a possible replacement cock and she seemed happy with that. I laughed and said, "She's probably already tracked the guy down by now." I was hoping that Sam wouldn't ask me questions about how I knew of a guy with a big dick. She looked intrigued but didn't ask.

Sam changed the conversation and said, "When do you plan to tell the girls about Mariah?"

I didn't look up from the monitor but said, "Soon." She seemed displeased with that answer but she let it go.

I finished up the spreadsheet I was working on and shut down my computer. I got up from my chair and helped Sam up from hers. She slid her body along mine and stretched up for a kiss. I put my arm around her slender waist and we walked together to the elevator. Mariah came out of her bullpen work area and got on the elevator with us. She smiled and said, "Mick, Samantha."

Sam said, "please call me Sam." Mariah nodded.

Before we got to the ground floor, I said, "Mariah? Can you come to dinner tomorrow night? You should meet my step-daughters and they should meet you."

Mariah smiled and said, "I'd like that. I'm sure I'll like them better than my own brothers. What a couple of dicks they are." She gave an embarrassed expression and said, "Sorry," in a contrite voice. "What time is dinner?" I chuckled at her assessment of her older brothers based on one short visit.

Sam said, "Six o'clock." She smiled at me as if to say, 'so that's what you mean by soon?' When the elevator doors opened, Sam and I let Mariah step out first. She looked back as she headed across the lobby to the front door. She smiled and we returned it. Sam looked to the podium and said, "Goodnight Jason."

Jason replied, "Goodnight boss."

The girls were busy making dinner when we got home. At the dining room table, I asked Misty, "Did you relay my warning to Monique?"