Life of Mick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel broke the awkward moment by changing the subject, "Would you like to get your bag and freshen up. I fixed up the spare bedroom for you. I hope you didn't get a room somewhere else for tonight." I lied and told them that I hadn't. I went to the rental car to get my bag from the backseat and contemplated getting in and driving back to the airport.

When I came back in, the expressions on their faces told me that they had had words while I was gone. Rachel broke into an exaggerated smile and led me down the hall to the spare room. There was only one bathroom in the house and I was using it to relieve my bladder. I hadn't realized that the bathroom door hinges were out of alignment and while I stood at the toilet with my hands on my hips, the unlatched door slowly opened. It was too far away for me to do anything about it.

Ava stepped into the bathroom reaching for the door to pull it shut. Planned or not, she couldn't resist taking a peek at my junk. She stopped right there with her hand on the doorknob and muttered, "Holy shit. Miranda wasn't exaggerating." She looked me in the eyes and said, "Jesus, Mick. That's huge. Miranda said it was big but she never elaborated."

I looked down where she was looking and gripped the base of my cock and shook it. I looked back at her and said, "Well, not at the moment."

Instead of pulling the door shut, she came in and was pushing the door shut when Rachel pushed it back open. She said, "Sorry, Ava. What did you say?" Ava was blocking Rachel's view initially and then she stepped aside and used both hands to motion for Rachel to look where she was pointing. Her jaw fell as she gawked at my flaccid dick. Her eyes were wide as she looked up at my smiling face. She looked at Ava's grinning face and said, "Oh fuck, Ava. This is going to be more fun than we thought. Ava just grinned and nodded as I stuffed my dick back in my pants and zipped up.

I said, "Okay, ladies. What is this all about? Is this about the fact that your husbands are gone for a few days and you thought it would be fun to fuck your father-in-law with the big cock?

Rachel locked eyes with Ava and then said, "In a matter of speaking, yes, but not the way you just described it. We have problems that only you can help us with and if we all enjoy your help, so much the better." She grinned and said, "It's kind of close in here with three of us. Let's go back to the living room and we'll explain.

We took our respective seats in the living room and Rachel laid out the reason why I was there. In a nutshell, both Rachel and David and Ava and James had been unsuccessfully trying to get pregnant. It would be more accurate to say that Rachel and Ava were trying to get pregnant. They had seen specialists and the conclusions were that both James and David had very low sperm counts and the likelihood of getting their wives pregnant was low but not zero. There were things they could do to raise the count but neither James nor David had much interest. They had expressed an interest in having at least one child, but neither Rachel nor Ava believed they wanted any.

Ava said that James was too self-absorbed to want kids, that he would be jealous of any attention not directed at him. Rachel just nodded her agreement that David was the same.

Their plan was for me to be the sperm donor. They had gotten the idea when they met Mariah and Rita and heard Rita's story about how I had impregnated her as she basically, walked out the door. Rita had shown the DNA documents to them and they realized that DNA could be a problem if they just grabbed a guy or two off the street to accomplish their goals. David and James would likely count back from the due date and suspect their infidelity and demand DNA tests.

That's where I came into the picture. My DNA was a familial match with James and David and after doing some research, they concluded that the differences would likely go unnoticed and they would be satisfied that they were in fact, the fathers.

I listened to the whole story without comments and now that it was told, they were both fidgeting with the hems of their dresses staring at my lap. I wrestled with what was to be my role in this scheme. On one side of the coin, their scheme wasn't morally right, but on the other side, it would be some kind of payback to James and David to father my own grandchildren. Mariah had been correct when she described her brothers as 'dicks'. Maybe a baby was just what they needed.

Of course, there was no guarantee that I would impregnate either of them and I brought that up. Ava grinned as her hand snaked up under her dress and said, "Well... I guess we would have to keep on trying. We're both young and I bet that monster cock of yours still puts out a lot of sperm."

I laughed at her bluntness and said, "You have no idea." Rachel's eyes lit up as she smiled and rolled her hard nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. "So, what is the plan?"

Ava and Rachel made eye contact again and this time it was Rachel giving the nod for Ava to respond. "The plan is that we are going to take turns fucking you over and over again until you can't cum anymore. Since you aren't readily available, we are going to rest some and then fuck you again. We are both close to ovulation. Which is why we couldn't wait until next weekend."

Rachel added, "Plus, the guys are gone for more than a week." She looked at my expression and grinned before saying, "Are you in?"

I chuckled at her choice of words and said, "Not yet, but soon." Ava and Rachel both giggled and then Ava stood up and pulled her dress up over her head to reveal that she was naked and ready. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair glistened from her wetness. Rachel did the same and she was naked beneath her dress too. They came ready and they weren't going to take no for an answer. I stood from my chair and pulled my short-sleeved polo shirt over my head. Ava and Rachel went to their knees in front of me and Ava unbuckled my pants while Rachel attacked the zipper. My cock had gone instant hard when Ava pulled her dress off to reveal large, firm tits and her spectacular body. I had seen it before in that one video with Miranda in the five-on-one with James and David, along with their friends and Ava getting Miranda's tongue. That was six years ago and Ava's beauty had only blossomed since then.

Rachel's body was no less spectacular. My sons had very good taste in women, at least. Their reasons for not wanting children, as Rachel and Ava suspected, were their own and I made no effort to judge them. I toed off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. My cock was a steel flagpole waving from side to side as I moved. Rachel and Ava both seemed to be transfixed by the sight of my bouncing hard cock. They just stood there gawking. I had seen the same expressions many times before and I took control of the moment. "Do you want to start here in the living room or your bedroom?" That was enough to break their trances.

Rachel pulled herself back together and giggled nervously. Ava was still watching my cock bobbing up and down until Rachel said, "The bedroom would be better." I nodded and waited until Rachel stepped forward and gently, almost reverently, wrapped her right hand around my erection as far as she could and then pushed her hand down my shaft to the base. She looked back at Ava and said, "Fuck, Ava. He's really hard. Why couldn't David have gotten some of these genes?"

Ava stepped forward and gripped the top half of my pulsing cock and the air groaned from her lungs. She heaved in a lungful and looked at Rachel and said, "This is going to work, Rach." She giggled and continued, "If it doesn't, at least we get the ride of our lives." Rachel laughed and nodded before releasing the base of my cock and cupping my balls. She led us down the hall, past the bathroom to the master bedroom which was barely large enough for a king-size bed, a small bureau and not much else.

I assumed that they both wanted to control things, so I crawled into the middle of the bed and dropped to my back as I pulled a pillow under my head so I could comfortably watch the action. Rachel yielded to Ava who was already climbing into position, using my cock as a saddle horn. Rachel watched with fingers flying in her sex as Ava rose high from her left knee with her right foot on the bed lifting her higher. She guided my hardness to her pussy and screeched as she lowered herself down my shaft. She took more than half of me before she came to a stop and yelped out in pain. She lifted herself an inch and said, "Fuck. That hurt. I've never had a cock long enough to feel that before."

Rachel giggled and said, "Thanks for the warning." I motioned for Rachel to sit on my face and she broke into a wide grin as she positioned her knees beside my neck facing Ava and lowered her sex to my face. I made the necessary adjustments and I dragged my tongue from her clitoris to her anus. Her body shuddered as I approached her anus. I made a mental note that Rachel probably liked anal sex. Which made perfect sense since my boys both liked to butt-fuck their stepmother.

Ava was delirious as she drove herself up and down my cock. As she got more aroused, she was taking more of my cock than that initial plunge. The sensation of her pussy sliding on my cock was mind-numbing and I kept losing my concentration on Rachel's pussy. She would remind me by cycling her pussy around on my face. Ava was groaning out a continuous chant of, "Oh my Gawd." Rachel was softly moaning her pleasure.

I let Ava do all the work and she was in a normal fucking rhythm as she drove herself forward and slowly eased back to the knob before repeating. I raised my hands to find Ava's big tits and found that Rachel was already fondling them. Ava's rhythm faltered and I knew she was moments away from her orgasm. Rachel leaned forward and sucked Ava's left nipple to her lips and that was it for Ava. She groaned hard and her body began to tremble and then quake in sudden lurches. She stopped gasping and held her breath as her orgasm crested and she let out a piercing scream until her lungs were empty and then she heaved in a breath and screamed again. Even with Rachel's thighs pressed tightly to my ears, the screams were loud. Ava's pussy clenched hard on my cock and my orgasm rose in my groin. It was manageable but my job in this scenario was to cum and cum often. I didn't try to hold it back but it was still way off in the distance.

Moments later Rachel's body began to shudder. Her hips pulsed hard. I was driving my tongue deep in her pussy and alternating with a tongue flick across her erect clitoris, which was the largest I had ever encountered. It was almost like a very small dick. Her pulsing hips added to the action and her orgasm crushed her. Her pink, inner petals were in spasms, pushing my tongue out of her. I just drove it back in to elicit another round of, "Oh Jesus. Oh, Jesus."

Both Ava and Rachel fell forward into each other's arms. This pulled Rachel's pussy from my reach. Her juices drooled down my cheeks to my neck. I could see her pussy still randomly clenching inches above my face. I lifted my head and drove my tongue deep in her sopping wet pussy and she screamed in Ava's arms and she exploded into another orgasm which produced more juices and I thought that she might have squirted. She was gasping for air as Ava held Rachel's face to her breasts.

As Rachel settled down, she began suckling on Ava's left breast. Ava cooed out a sensuous moan and held Rachel in place. It was easy to imagine that Ava was envisioning her own baby suckling in nine months. I flexed my hardness in Ava's pussy to remind them what we were here for. Ava began grinding her sex on my cock as she continued to hold Rachel's head to her breasts.

I pushed Rachel's sex up and off to the right side of the bed. This broke her contact with Ava's breasts, which brought her back to what we were here for. She bent forward and looked down at me. Her nipples grazed my chest as she started fucking me again as her eyes closed and her mouth opened. In moments, she was gasping for air again. I got into the action by rolling my hips up as she came down. I watched her face as her eyes opened in a wild, sensual expression as she realized that my cock was getting harder and bigger. She half grinned at me as she picked up her pace. I followed and she mumbled, "Oh fuck, Mick. You're going to split me in half. Oh, Jesus. Here I gggoooo."

I felt her clamping pussy and lifted my hips and her weight to drive my cock deep. When I groaned out, "Oh my God," and blew that first powerful stream of cum into Ava; her eyes went wide. I drove my hips upward with each subsequent round until much smaller shots drooled into her. Her clenching pussy served to milk me dry before I let all the tension in my body drain out with my final shot.

Ava laid her chest down on mine and stretched up to kiss me. It was a sensuous kiss. She raised her head and smiled down at me and waggled her ass around. She said, "Fuck, Mick. You're still as hard as ever; even after cumming. Do you always cum like that? Holy shit. That was a load."

I smiled up at her face, which was mostly obscured by a tangle of her thick dark hair that had fallen over her shoulders. She tossed her head to clear her hair from her face and lowered her lips to mine again.

Rachel was delighted to discover that I was still hard after cumming in Ava and she couldn't get Ava off my cock and herself on fast enough. Ava rolled onto her back and put her right hand over her sex to hold the cum inside her.

Rachel took a different position which started as a cowgirl as Ava had, but she stretched her legs down the outside of mine and laid her torso on my ribs. She suckled on my nipples as she raised her hips and thrust her pussy down my shaft and repeated the action. I picked up her rhythm and I thrust my hips up as she drove down. She was cautious with her cervix but still yelped in pain when our combined motions drove my cock too deep.

Instead of my usual efforts to push my orgasm back, I was concentrating on pulling one forward. I luxuriated in the sensation instead of trying to ignore it. Rachel groaned through two more orgasms and her clenching pussy was pulling my second climax to the edge as I tried desperately to get over the top.

Rachel's face was on my chest using it as leverage to drive her hips when she lifted her head and looked at me with wild lust in her eyes. She muttered, "Jesus, Mick. You're getting bigger. Shoot your cum in me. Fill me up like you did Ava." She pulled her hips up and started fucking just my knob and she quickly screamed into another orgasm. That was it for me and my body began to spasm as I blew a huge load into her. She screeched with each strong bolt of cum. Every muscle in my body seemed to sync together for the single purpose of driving cum into her. She started wailing as her hips spastically thrust her pussy on and off my cock.

As I finished, Rachel's body was still pulsing randomly on top of me. I wondered if I could get a third climax before my cock deflated but it was already on its way down. Rachel moaned her displeasure as my cock softened inside her. Cum oozed out of her and she quickly rolled off and shoved both hands to her sex to contain the precious sperm.

My gooey cock flopped down on my stomach and slowly softened and pulled down to my hip. Ava watched my cock as it softened and said, "That is so cool."

Rachel giggled as she was staring at the ceiling. She said, "It's way cooler when it goes the other way." Ava laughed and nodded her agreement. Rachel pulled several tissues from a box on her nightstand and handed a couple to Ava. They both stuffed the tissues into their pussies before turning their attention back to my limp dick laying in the home position on my left hip. I was willing to go another round if they could get me hard again. They tried for several minutes before they gave up. They cuddled up on either side of me on their sides. My eyes grew heavy in post-coital bliss and I couldn't keep them open.

When I woke, my semi-hard cock was in Ava's mouth and Rachel was on her left elbow watching. It was mid-afternoon and it looked like we were starting round two. Rachel pushed herself higher and kissed me before asking if I could go again. I smiled and nodded as my cock grew harder in Ava's mouth.

When I was fully erect, Ava pulled her stretched lips off the knob and aimed my cock at Rachel. She slid down my body and made several attempts to get her lips stretched enough to get them on. She gagged as soon as the knob was in her mouth. She slid her lips on and off and used her right hand to jerk me off. Ava dropped down and sucked my left testicle to her lips and then into her mouth. I knew they weren't going to suck me off until I came. They had plans for every drop of my sperm.

I rolled Rachel off my hip and legs and crawled out from under Ava's body. Rachel followed my cock as if she couldn't get off it. I had to grip the base of my cock and use my hand to push her face back and off my cock. She had a big frown on her face until I maneuvered her to her hands and knees and moved around behind her. I pressed my thighs to her butt-cheeks and guided my cock to her pussy. As I pushed in, cum from the previous round squished out past my cock and drooled down her thighs. She was oblivious as she dropped to her elbows and groaned hard until I stopped. She pushed back to test her depth and flinched when she hit bottom. I curled my fingertips into her hip bone and started my fucking motion. Ava watched closely and then came up on her knees and kissed me with considerable passion. I kissed her back as I continued fucking Rachel.

Rachel groaned through another orgasm as I sawed my cock in and out of her vagina. She lost control of her body and fell forward to her chest, pulling off my gooey cock. Ava turned her body to get her chance. She reached between her legs to find my cock and backed onto it. She didn't get the angle right and she screeched and withdrew. I adjusted for her misalignment and pushed in. She yelled out, "Oh my Gawd. YES. Cum in me." I could feel my orgasm growing but it wasn't close. I was unconcerned with cumming in my daughters-in-law to get them pregnant. I was just enjoying the sensations of their pussies sliding on and off my hard cock.

I suggested that Rachel could straddle Ava's ass and then I could easily shoot my load in Ava and then move up to share the load in Rachel. I chuckled when Rachel started riding Ava like she was a jockey. It was a good move because after sharing my load between them, my cock softened. I never knew whether I could get two loads or just one before I went soft.

I didn't pull my cock from Ava. It just fell out of her when it was soft enough. She tried to grip it with a flex of her vagina to prevent it from falling from her. I sat back on my heels and watched the pearly, white jizz drool down their thighs. As before, Rachel grabbed tissues and they stuffed them into their vaginas to stop the flow. They weren't done as they began kissing and fondling each other's breasts and clitoris'. After they drove each other to orgasms, they rolled onto their backs gasping for oxygen. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched them together.

After their breathing returned to normal, I suggested that we get something to eat and drink. That struck a chord and minutes later, Rachel and Ava, both still naked, made roast-beef sandwiches while I sat naked at the short, two-stool bar and watched them intentionally sliding their bodies on the other in the confines of the small, 'one-ass' kitchen.

After we ate, we moved to the living room. I sat on the middle cushion of the sofa and Rachel sat down on my left. Ava sat on my right. Rachel had put a porno movie into the DVD player to help get me hard again. I was tempted to get my iPod from my bag and show a video of their husbands DP'ing my wife. I wondered if Ava had ever seen the edited version of Miranda's five-on-one video. She certainly knew about the cameras.