Life of Mick Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The porno movie didn't help much and we all got dressed and I took them out to dinner at the restaurant of their choice. We talked about their lives since I saw them last. For Rachel, it had been only a year. It was six years for Ava, but she didn't have much to say. Their lives were the mundane grind of day-to-day existence. I could tell that Ava was bored with it all and she hoped that a baby would change all that. I didn't say what I was thinking, 'Maybe a baby would bring Ava and James closer, but I had a bad feeling that it would do the opposite.'

We all picked at our meals, even though mine was delicious. After a few drinks each, I paid the bill and drove us home in my rental car. Rachel rode shotgun with Ava in the backseat. Rachel slid over close to the center console and reached her left hand into my pants. My cock stirred, but not as it would normally respond. She said, "Are you going to be able to go again when we get home?

I smiled and said, "Probably."

Ava's and Rachel's clothes were coming off before the front door closed. They had most of my clothes off as we went down the hall toward the master bedroom. I stopped at the bathroom door and said, "I'll be right there. Okay?"

Ava continued toward the bedroom but Rachel stood there fidgeting from one leg to the other. She looked at my semi-erect cock and said, "Can I hold it while you go? James won't let me. He says I hold it like it's a firehose." She giggled as her face flushed with embarrassment.

I laughed. I'd had the same request from both Misty and Monique this past summer. I said, "You don't grip it. You just guide it." That's what I had told my girls and it worked out okay. They both got a big kick out of it. I was amused that they were amused. I did my business with Rachel standing beside me guiding the stream to the toilet. She giggled as she experimented with her aim like she was writing her name in a snowbank as every guy had done at least once in their lives.

When we returned to the bedroom, Ava was bent over a small bureau fussing with a small silvery box. It was a 'Go-Pro' camera. She didn't try to hide what she was doing and she turned and handed it to me as I looked over her shoulder. She looked up at me and said, "I filmed our earlier sex, but I think it is out of memory. There's a lot of stuff on here going back to our wedding. Keep it. James said that he thinks you have all of the videos that he and David took since David's eighteenth birthday. These videos will catch you up to today.

I looked through the menu of files and Ava reached in and selected the file with her wedding date on it. Rachel crowded against me so she could see too. The video started as Ava was coming down the aisle in her wedding dress with her father. The ceremony was quick and ended with the groom and bride kissing. The scene changed to the reception. Monique and Misty were dancing together. They were tall and gangly young teenagers. I could barely hear voices over the music. The voices were James and David talking as the camera zoomed in on Misty and Monique's smiling faces, which were beautiful even then. Their bodies were fighting their way through puberty. James said, "A few more years, bro, and we can strap those two on." David just laughed.

My blood was boiling as I watched. The scene changed again to a closeup of Ava sitting on a white pearl Chantelle sofa with the buttoned back in her wedding dress. She had a seductive expression on her face with lips parted showing her white teeth. The camera view panned back to reveal that her dress was piled up in her lap and Miranda's face was buried in Ava's sex. I recognized the dress that Miranda wore that day and when the face in Ava's sex turned to look back at the camera, there was no doubt. She turned back to Ava and when the slurping noises started again, Miranda's head started bobbing forward and back like she was being driven by some other force. As the camera panned back further, the 'other force' turned out to be James driving his cock into Miranda from behind in a doggy position. The camera view dropped to look down James' tuxedo shirt at his cock plowing in and out of Miranda's pussy. His momentum was driving her motion into Ava's pussy.

Ava moaned loudly and the camera went back to her. She was mauling her own tits through the dress as she seemed to ooze into an orgasm. The view pulled back and down at Miranda's exposed ass. James pulled his cock from her pussy and repositioned it to her anus. She looked back and grinned and then her face scrunched up and she groaned as James forced his cock into her ass. Miranda went back to Ava's pussy. The scene ended with James pulling his cock from his stepmother's anus and blowing his load over both of her ass-cheeks and halfway up the back of her dress. The expression on Miranda's face revealed that she was not pleased that James had cum on her dress.

I had seen so many of these videos that I ignored the identities of the participants. I didn't realize that I had a raging hard-on until Ava pushed her lips over my knob and started a knob job and hand job. I stopped the video and set it down on the bureau and gently placed my hands on the sides of Ava's head and started slowly face-fucking her. Her hands, stroking my cock, were pushed down my shaft by her lips. Rachel sat on the edge of the bed furiously strumming her sex as she watched. After a few minutes, she said, "No cumming in her mouth." Ava reluctantly pulled back and I let her head go. She rolled her jaw around and worked it with her hand.

Ava rose from her knees and led me by my cock over to Rachel, who was just rolling into a self-induced orgasm. Her legs were slightly spread but not enough for me to push in close enough to insert my rigid cock where her fingers had been. Ava lifted Rachel's legs and dropped to her knees between them and then draped her legs across her shoulders. Her tongue went to work on Rachel's pussy as she slurped out her vaginal juices. Rachel screamed as Ava worked her tongue to Rachel's clitoris and she fell onto her back trying to drive her hips up at Ava's tongue.

Ava backed from under Rachel's legs and I took each in my hands and moved in where Ava had been. Rachel came up on her elbows to see what was happening and she let out a screech as I pushed my knob inside her and then knob-fucked her before I pushed my shaft down as she lifted her hips to greet me. A myriad of expressions washed across her face as I jackhammered my cock in her pussy. Ava sat down on the floor and grabbed my swinging balls and sucked them one at a time into her mouth. The sensation was incredible and my orgasm was on me so fast that I couldn't hold it back.

I blew my load inside Rachel's pussy in long powerful streams of cum. My balls, in Ava's mouth, were beginning to ache from being overworked. As I poured shot after shot into Rachel she was muttering, "Oh my God. YES. YES. Give me all your cum, Mick. Give me a baby."

When I pulled my cock back from Rachel, Ava immediately relinquished her hold on my balls as she grabbed my shaft and held it as she pushed her lips back on. She lashed my knob and worked the 'spot' trying to keep me hard. She pushed down my shaft to her gag point and pulled off. She smacked her lips with her tongue and said, "Yum. I love your taste, Rachel, especially off a cock."

Rachel was laying on her back trying to get a breath and she giggled. It was clear that these two sisters-in-law got together for sex on occasion and I would bet that my sons were involved when they did.

We got in bed together with me in the middle. It was Ava's turn and I hoped that I had one more load of cum to give her. I had expected that after cumming in Rachel, I would be done for a while, but Ava's mouth on my balls and cock kept me hard. I could tell that unless I kept up the stimulation, I was going to go soft. With that in mind, I rolled onto Ava's body with my legs outside of hers and pulled them together as I came up on my hands and knees. She grinned up at me and said, "This is new. James only likes doggy and regular missionary."

Rachel giggled and said, "Don't forget butt-fucking. He likes that." Ava grinned at me and nodded. I used one hand to guide me to her pussy. She groaned as I pushed down.

Ava lifted her hips to welcome me in. She said, "Fuck. I don't know how you stay so hard, even after cumming? Is that something you could teach your son?" I shrugged my shoulders and started sawing my cock in her. She drove her hips counter to mine. After several minutes I pulled out of her as she frowned. I turned her over on her stomach and pulled her hips upward, presenting her ass to me. I entered her from behind in a modified doggy and a minute or so later she mumbled, "Oh Gawd. I'm CUMMMINNGGG." Her clenching pussy pulled me over the top. My balls were really aching now but I deposited my usual quantity of semen in her pussy. I let her ass fall and I laid some of my weight on her back. She got her breathing back to normal and said, "I almost hope this doesn't work and we'll have to come to visit you next time." Rachel was still on her back and she giggled at Ava's words.

I was done and I hoped that they were too. It was getting late and I had an early flight home in the morning. I half expected them to initiate another round before dawn but they must have been done and we woke before dawn. There was a standard five-foot bathtub/shower in the bathroom and getting the three of us in there without falling was an adventure. We laughed as we maneuvered for space and lathered each other from hair to feet. They gave some effort to try to get me up one more time but it was a fruitless endeavor and they gave up. We rinsed and turned off the water.

Rachel made a nice breakfast and they sat at the bar and ate while I stood on the other side like I had done at home before Sam. I gathered my stuff and the 'Go-Pro' camera and we all kissed and hugged at the front door. As I stepped out on the stoop. Rachel said, "Thank you, Mick. It was a huge imposition. We'll keep you informed of any progress." She crossed her fingers. Ava just nodded at everything Rachel had said and she crossed her fingers too.

The flight home was quiet and there was no one sitting close to me. I pulled out the 'Go-Pro' camera and powered it up. I found the menu and counted off twenty separate files. They were titled with the date of creation so I had no clue what was in each file. I didn't really want to see my wife sandwiched between Ava's pussy and James' cock so I selected another file. The small screen came to life and showed my sons and their wives together in the same bed I just got out of. James was on his back with his sister-in-law, Rachel in a cowgirl position on top of him. She leaned forward so James could suckle on her tits as she looked back at the camera. David was on his knees behind her and she groaned hard when he pushed his cock into her ass. Ava appeared on screen as she squatted on James' face and then leaned back so James could rim her ass and Rachel could tongue fuck her pussy and clitoris. The video continued until all four of them had orgasms. Rachel had two.

I was so engrossed in the video that I hadn't noticed that one of the flight attendants was looking over my shoulder at the camera. I was startled when I felt her presence. I looked back at her standing in the aisle, half a seat behind me. She said, "That looks like fun. Are you one of the participants?" I shook my head and absent-mindedly thumbed my left ring finger as was my habit when I thought a woman was coming on to me. I wore no ring and there was no indication that I had ever worn one. No ring indentation or tan line. I stopped the video and set the camera on the vacant seat beside me. The flight attendant was in her mid-twenties and was very pretty in her excessive makeup. She sat down in the seat across the aisle from me and a coquettish smile formed on her face as she whispered, "Would you like to make a video of us? You could join the 'Mile-High Club'. We even give you a certificate."

I don't know what came over me but I responded with, "You could join the 'One-Foot Club' but I'm all out of certificates."

She was stunned by my response and her mouth worked without a word spoken. I smiled at her and she finally spoke, "What is the 'One-Foot Club'?" I just kept on smiling at her and when she got it, her face went red. She glanced down to my lap in hopes of seeing something that would reveal whether I was just kidding or not. She looked back up at my face and said, "Seriously." I looked at her wide eyes and just nodded. She stood up and said, "Get your camera and let's go."

I knew I could perform just fine but my balls were going to object after the workout they had endured in the past twenty-four hours. I picked up the camera and released my seatbelt. She walked backward down the aisle toward the lavatories behind coach class. She was expecting to see some sign that my claim was real and she got it as my cock rose and pushed out my left pant leg. She looked up at me and smiled.

Then her attention was drawn over my shoulder and I turned to see what she was looking at. One of the other flight attendants was insistently waving for her to come to the front of the plane. The look on her face and her shoulders sagged as she reversed direction and pushed past me toward the front. She brushed her hand along my left thigh as she passed by. She muttered, "Jesus Christ. You are serious. Stand-by. I'll be right back." Her face and neck were flushed with sexual anticipation. I sat back down in my seat and watched the commotion going on up front. The co-pilot was there standing off to the side as three flight attendants fussed over an old woman sitting in the first row. When I saw one of the attendants pull down a defibrillator from the overhead compartment, I knew something serious was going on and my tryst with the attendant was delayed and likely canceled. I stuffed the camera back in my bag. We would be landing in less than a half-hour.

As I exited the plane, the flight attendant walked with me to the door and said, "Is this a stop-over or your final destination? Could we get together tonight? I have a layover before leaving in the morning."

I lied and said that I was continuing to Washington D.C. She frowned and said, "Do you fly on this flight often?" and I told her 'rarely.' She frowned again as she conspicuously ground her crotch into the back of the seat she was leaning against. She handed me her card and I took it. Her name was Julia. A phone number was handwritten on the back. She said, "That's my cell phone. Call me sometime." I nodded and pushed her card into my breast pocket. I stepped back in the short line of people departing the plane and walked up the covered gateway. I looked back to see if she was watching me and she was. She smiled and waved. I returned the wave and made my way into the concourse heading for the parking lot.

It was Saturday and on the way home, I thought, 'Wow. What a couple of days.' I planned to go home and then to work to make up for losing Friday. When I pulled into the driveway, Peter's car was there. I remembered that Peter had said that he and Misty were going out tonight but he was too early for that. It was only nine-thirty in the morning. I bet that he had stayed over last night. He knew the rules, as well as Misty and Monique, did. I was already steaming as I got my bag out of the car. I was quiet as I entered the house through the front door. I wanted to catch them in the act so there'd be no denying it.

I set my bag down in the foyer and pulled out the 'Go-Pro' camera and powered it up. I eased up the stairs, avoiding the steps that squeaked. Misty's door was closed but not latched. I pushed it open and found Peter on his back with Misty and Monique sharing his cock and balls. He had a pillow over his head and the girls were faced away from me. I raised the camera and pressed the 'record' button. I sat down in the chair by the door to keep the lens steady. Misty was deep-throating him while Moe sucked on one of his balls. Then they switched and Monique easily pushed down his shaft and flicked her tongue on his balls as Misty sucked in the testicle on her side. Peter was groaning pretty much non-stop.

Misty abandoned his testicle and climbed up his body and pulled the pillow off his face to his neck and sat down on it presenting her pussy to his mouth. He didn't hesitate. He fondled her tits as she was perched high above his face. She grabbed his hands to hold them there. Monique was furiously sucking his cock in full depth, balls to knob, motion.

Peter heaved up his hips and grunted into Misty's pussy as he unloaded his balls into Monique's mouth. She knew it was coming and she was ready for it. She pushed her lips down to his balls and let him launch his cum into her throat and down to her stomach. He was groaning, "UUNNNGGGG," as he pivoted his hips up and down as though that was necessary to launch his cum. I smiled because I did the same thing.

As soon as he was finished, Monique went back to her blow job in hopes of keeping his cock hard so she could climb on. Whether she was successful or not, I couldn't tell, but she climbed on it anyway. From my vantage point, I could see that Moe had been partially successful as she tried to stuff his semi-erection into her pussy. It collapsed on itself but she kept at it and eventually he was inside her. She pushed herself up and down on it slowly for fear that if it came out, she'd never get it back in again. He hardened from her efforts and then she got more aggressive. She wasn't working to get him off. She was working to get herself off.

The jig was up when the camera chimed, which startled all of us. The small screen read, 'No Memory.' I lowered the camera to my lap and stared at Monique, as she stopped her fucking motion and turned her head to see where the noise had come from. Misty pivoted on the pillow to see what the sound was and she muttered, "Oh fuck," when she saw me sitting in the chair by the door. She rolled off the pillow to the bed and Peter sat up and pushed the pillow away.

When he saw me, he let his head fall back to the bed and said, "You've got to be fucking kidding me, Misty. You said, he'd go from the airport to work this morning. Fuck. I'm a dead man."

Misty defended herself as she said, "I said probably, Peter. Shit. Shit. Shit." Peter realized that Monique was still sitting on his hard cock and he turned his hips to dumped her off his rapidly softening cock to the bed. She scrambled to her feet and ran for the open door hoping that her participation in this was only a subplot and she could avoid any repercussions. It was a smart move on her part as I watched her bouncing tits leave the room. That left Peter and Misty to take the brunt of my anger.

I've never really had to discipline my girls. All I ever had to do was give them a disappointed look. I had perfected it over the years. They never feared their mother's discipline nor mine for that matter. They did fear the 'look' of disappointment. I gave that look to Misty in spades and she wilted under my gaze. She said, "I'm so sorry Daddy. I was so sure you wouldn't be home until tonight." As if to accept all the guilt, she said, "I coerced Moe into joining us because, ... well ... Peter wanted her to."

I chuckled to myself at that explanation. Clearly, Peter had not heeded my advice. It was his choice. It was only advice. I calmly said, "Peter. Get your shit and get lost. I don't want to see your face until you come back from training." He looked to Misty for confirmation and hesitated a bit too long. I raised my voice and yelled, "NOW." He was moving like he'd been launched from a catapult. He dressed in the bathroom and was tucking his shirt into his pants as he came out. Neither Misty nor I had moved. She wouldn't look at me.