Life of Mick Ch. 13

Story Info
Mick gets some revenge on sons. Summer's end party at Wests.
16.1k words
4.73
10.9k
16

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

There were two weeks left before Misty and Monique went off to college. Misty to her sophomore year in Business Administration and Monique to her freshman year in Engineering. She loved math and science and had always wanted to be an engineer like her stepdad. Misty was the opposite. She disliked science and detested math even though Bus-Admin courses required at least some routine math. She was returning to the same college, which meant that she could be home on weekends if she wanted to make the two-hour drive to commute. Misty was going off to a college many hours away and would only be home for long holidays. I was going to miss her terribly. We didn't discuss it much because it always led to tears.

Hunter was correct in his assessment that my girls would be thrilled with the private jet experience to fly up for the house party weekend before they and Alyson returned to college. I hadn't even thought of the fact that Olivia's twin boys, Tyler and Sean, and Sophia's daughter, Dianna, who were all the same age as Alyson, would be going back to college too. Alexis' sister Deirdre and her husband Jarrod and daughter Adele would be there too. I hadn't met any of them but I knew that Adele had graduated from college last May.

I knew that Olivia and Sophia were married, but I hadn't met either of their husbands. I pulled their names, Steve and Riley, from some musty old memory cell. I didn't know if they would be at the party. They had never come to any of the previous ones that I had attended with Miranda.

I sat there at my desk wondering to what extent, if any, did Olivia's and Sophia's families or Dierdre's family participate in the sex that Hunter and Alexis's extended family had between them since before they formed West Corp; since Alexis was Monique's age. I smiled as I thought, 'I guess we are going to find out.'

A soft knock on my office door pulled me from my reverie. I said, "Come." The door opened and Mariah stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She turned back to me with a lusty expression on her face. I had to decide if I had the time to indulge her sexual appetite.

Mariah approached my desk as she unbuttoned her blouse. She said, "I don't have very much time. I'm running an errand for Kay." She pulled off her blouse and removed her bra and deposited them on the credenza behind me. She nestled her tits to my neck from behind me and stretched around and kissed me on the cheek as her arms came around and her hands went to my belt buckle. I turned to kiss her back and groaned as her hands reached into my pants to find my rapidly expanding cock. She giggled at my groan. I unzipped my pants and she pulled my hardness free and started jerking me off. She giggled again as I flexed my cock against her grip.

Mariah usually started this way and then moved around to her knees between my legs. Today was different. She pulled me and my chair back and pushed her torso onto my shoulders. I had to readjust my weight distribution so we wouldn't go over backward. She slid her tits down my shirt until her lips were kissing my cock. She was upside down on top of my sitting body. She continued to maneuver herself until her legs were on either side of my head and I couldn't resist dipping my tongue into her wet pussy, which of course, was her plan. She groaned as she struggled to get my cock in her mouth. I groaned too and ramped up my attack on her wetness. Her thighs draped back over my shoulders to stabilize herself. She always started with a knob job and hand job combination and today was no different. I drilled my tongue as deep as I could and then flicked it from side to side on her clitoris. Her entire body heaved up and dropped with the clitoris thing.

From her knob job, Mariah pushed down my shaft, still trying to deep throat my long, thick cock. I gave her an "A" for effort but she couldn't quite get there before her body heaved and gagged and she came up coughing. Because of Mariah's repeated failed attempts, which resulted in a lot of salivae, Mariah's blow jobs were pretty sloppy. I had no problem with her sloppy blow jobs when my pants were down, but a wet crotch, in the middle of the day at work was kind of awkward to explain. I grabbed up a wad of tissues from the box on my desk and used it to collect as much of her saliva as possible.

Mariah was feverishly bobbing up and down on my cock when her pussy grabbed my tongue. Her entire body went rigid for a moment and then she went spastic. Her vagina kept pushing my tongue out and I pushed it back in. She used my cock to squelch a scream. She stopped as she throbbed through her orgasm, then she resumed her blow job with an intensity higher than before. I was feeling that tingling sensation as my balls tightened. My breathing became erratic as I held the air in my lungs without realizing I was doing it. I gripped Mariah's hips and pulled her sex hard to my lips. She clamped her thighs on my head to hold me there.

I worked my tongue in her sex as a second orgasm rose in her. She pulled back from my cock and groaned out, "Oh my Gawd, Mick. Don't stop. Jesus. Don't ever stop." I chuckled and moved my hands to her head and pulled her back down on my cock. She didn't resist. I started rocking my hips to drive my cock in and out of her mouth.

As she throbbed through a second orgasm, she didn't stop her blow job and I was getting closer to filling her face with cum. She knew it was coming and she tried to suck it out of me. I pulled my tongue from her and gritted my teeth as my body went rigid. I tried to pull back to prolong the pleasure but I was losing that battle until another knock on my office door. This one was harder. More masculine.

"Fuck," I whispered into Mariah's pussy. Mariah heard the knock too and instead of retreating the opposite way that she got her body on me, she dropped her thighs off my shoulders and pivoted on top of me so her ass was on the left arm of my chair. She rolled off the arm to her feet and quickly pushed her half-naked body into the knee-well of my desk. I had been seconds from cumming in Mariah's mouth and my cock was throbbing in anticipation. I pulled my chair toward my desk and spread my legs on either side of Mariah's body. Her hand took my rock-hard cock and started jerking on it.

I loudly said, "Come," as I put my left elbow on the desk and my right hand on the mouse as I acted as though I had been working on the computer. The door opened and in stepped Peter. I said, "Hi Peter. What's up?" as I offered him a chair in front of my desk. I flinched as Mariah pushed her lips back on my cock.

Peter took the offered seat and said, "I wanted a moment of your time to discuss this security training at Corporate next week. He wanted some assurances that he would return here when he'd completed his training. I assured him that that was the plan. I knew things could always change but I didn't want him to worry about it. He asked if I knew the person taking his place while he was gone. I didn't know who Hunter was going to send.

Mariah was relentless as her stretched lips slid silently on and off my cock. It was nearly impossible not to react. I could feel my orgasm building again and Peter seemed like he wanted to just chat. I wanted to hold his attention so he didn't notice Mariah's blouse and bra behind me on the credenza. Even better would be to get him to leave, so I said, "Sorry Peter. I'm kind of busy. If you want, come back after hours.

Peter's face flushed in embarrassment that he had interrupted me. He got up and stammered out, "Sorry Boss. I'm good. I'll drive to Corporate on Sunday, so I won't see you again for a few weeks. Misty and I are going out Saturday night. She's not too happy that I'll miss her last week before going back to college." I smiled and nodded. I was near the crest of my orgasm and Mariah was relentless.

Peter closed the door behind him and seconds later, I blew a huge load in Mariah's mouth. She slurped and gagged on the power and quantity but she handled it and swallowed loudly several times. I groaned hard and muttered, "Oh fuck, Mariah."

In the heat of the moment, I revisited my decision not to invite Mariah to Hunter and Alexis' pool party. She would be popular with her cock-sucking skills. I came down from my high and sagged into my chair. Mariah pulled off my cock and lashed her tongue around her lips before pushing me back so she could get out from under the desk.

She crawled up into my lap and laid her breasts on my stomach and stretched up to kiss me. She had a mischievous expression on her face. I knew she was going to push cum into my mouth. I reached down and tickled her midriff and she was forced to swallow what she had intended to give me. She gagged on it and burst out laughing as she tried to wiggle away from my hands. She abandoned her plans for the kiss and she laid her head down on my chest and I hugged her to me. Our breathing returned to normal and Mariah pulled herself out of my lap and grabbed her bra and pulled it on. She said, "I better go or Kay will come looking for me and I'm sure she'd start here." I smiled and nodded.

I asked her if we would see her before the weekend and she said that she would be working with her mother and stepfather, who were in town to work on their new house. There were some repairs and modifications that needed attention before they moved in. They were staying in a motel. Mariah's one-bedroom apartment was too small to accommodate them. For some strange reason, I felt a little nervous knowing that Rita was in town. There was a persistent nagging feeling that she was up to something and this was the main reason I had ditched any thoughts of inviting Mariah to the West's party next weekend. I had a feeling Mariah was part of it.

When Mariah left, I checked out my pants to see how bad a mess she had made for me with her sloppy blow job. It wasn't too bad and I went to my bathroom to clean up. When I returned to my office, Kay was standing by the open door. I went straight to my desk and sat down to hide the wet spot on my pants. She said, "Have you seen Mariah this morning?" I lied and told her that I hadn't. Kay paused for several seconds and then said, "I ...umm. I wanted to thank you for putting me on to Jimmy. He's not in your league, size-wise, but he's available when I need him." She smiled and I couldn't help but do the same. "Well. I guess I'd better go find that girl. She was running an errand for me but she should have been back a while ago." She turned and disappeared back through the door. It closed behind her. I returned to my work.

Late that afternoon, my cell phone rang. I checked the call identifier but it was just a phone number with no phone book name. I recognized the first three digit area code as where James and his wife Rachel lived. They've never called me before, but I have some clients in the city Police Department closest to where they live. I let the call go to voicemail and put the phone on the desk and went back to work.

Minutes later the cell phone rang again and it was the same number. I answered it and said, "Hello?" There was an edge to my voice that I hadn't intended.

An unfamiliar voice said, "HelIo, Mick. This is Rachel." I hesitated as I searched my memory for the name and it came to me as the voice said, "Your daughter-in-law?" I hadn't talked to her since her wedding and even then, it couldn't have been for more than a few minutes.

I consciously took the edge out of my voice and said, "Hello Rachel. How are you?" She replied that she was fine but I could tell that something was bothering her. We chatted about innocuous subjects for a while and then she said, "I know that I don't have much of a right to ask you, but I need your help, Mick."

"Sure. Anything Rachel. What is it?"

She said, "It's a really big ask Mick and I can't talk about it over the phone. I know it's a long way, but could you come here? I don't know who else to ask."

"Well, I am going to be relatively close next weekend. I'm flying up with Misty and Monique. I could take some time and stop by."

She quickly replied, "No. That's too late. Can you come tomorrow?" I was silent for a few moments. It would be a good six-hour drive or a ninety-minute commercial flight. This is the last thing I wanted to get involved in.

"What is this all about Rachel. This is an imposition. It's not like driving across town."

"I know and I hate to ask but you're the only person who can help." I tried to get some information from her but she was not forthcoming. I finally relented and told her that I'd fly there in the morning and rent a car. I'd book the return for the next morning. She offered no information so that I could estimate how long this would take.

Rachel thanked me profusely to the point it was becoming uncomfortable. I told her that I would text her with the arrival information after making the arrangements and hung up. I sat there with the cell phone in my hand. I was a bit bewildered by Rachel's plea for help, wondering what would prompt her to call me of all people. I barely knew her. She and David had married shortly after Miranda died of cancer a year ago. I attended their wedding with Misty and Monique, who were seventeen and eighteen at the time.

I called Kay's office and asked her to contact the company travel consultant to book the flights and a room at a local motel. Rachel hadn't offered for me to stay with them and I wasn't going to presume.

I told Misty and Monique of my new plans as we ate dinner at the dining room table. That was one habit that Sam left us with. They were as intrigued as I was. On a happier note, I told them about the pool/house party at Uncle Hunter and Aunt Lexi's, next weekend to end the summer before all the kids went back to college. Monique asked who would be there and I ticked off the ones she knew and their college-age children. Both girls grinned at each other when I ticked off Olivia's husband, Steve, and their twin boys, Tyler and Sean. They grinned again when I mentioned Sofia with her husband Riley and daughter Dianna. I knew they were thinking 'new blood' and I don't think they even heard me mention Alexis' sister, Dee and her husband Jarrod, and older daughter Adele.

I laid awake thinking about the last time I had seen David and Rachel at their wedding, a year ago. It was before I had seen any of the videos on Miranda's laptop computer. David couldn't seem to hold a conversation with me or make eye contact. It was noticeable and I couldn't understand what his problem was at the time. It became crystal clear several weeks later, after watching many of the videos on Miranda's laptop. Rachel wasn't in any of them but James' wife Ava was, so she was fully aware that James was fucking his stepmother while they were dating.

James and Ava got married shortly before Miranda was diagnosed with cancer. She and I and the girls attended the wedding. The girls were thirteen and fourteen and they were thrilled to be included in the wedding party. I had noticed that my relationships with my boys were strained by then, even though I didn't know why. Yet.

Neither Misty nor Monique came to my bed that night and I slept like a log. I was up, dressed, and packed for one day before the girls were even up. I went to each of their rooms and kissed them awake to tell them I loved them and to remind them of the house rules. I was at the airport by six o'clock for a seven o'clock flight.

During the flight, I thought about how it would be nice to get to know Rachel better. Despite the history between David and me, which I doubted that he even knew that I knew about, I was hoping to establish a better footing between us. I had to keep reminding myself that David was eighteen years old and being seduced by an incredibly gorgeous MILF. He was helpless to resist. If anyone was at fault, it was Miranda. To complete the circle, I rationalized that Miranda was only satisfying her needs with me gone a lot. I was at fault.

I followed the GPS directions from the rental and I was pulling into David and Rachel's driveway shortly after nine o'clock. Rachel was waiting behind the front, storm door as I went up the walkway. I had forgotten how beautiful she was. She pushed open the storm door and I stepped inside. She immediately threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself to me. I was a little surprised by her greeting and I tentatively put one hand to the small of her back. She kissed me on the left cheek and then pushed her lips to mine. This caught me off guard but I kissed her back. She took my hand and led me to the living room.

I looked around and thought it was a nice house. It was small and made a perfect starter home for them. She was dressed very nicely in a short-sleeved, V-neck dress, showing her ample cleavage, with the hemline at mid-thigh. She had a stunning figure that had been mostly hidden in the wedding dress. Her sun-streaked, wavy blonde hair dropped past her shoulders. Her makeup made her eyes pop. All in all, she was gorgeous and I chastised myself for the actions of my little head.

I took the chair that Rachel offered and sat down. I was dressed casually as I usually did for traveling on personal business. Rachel offered a cup of coffee, which I gratefully accepted. She smiled and headed for the kitchen. I checked out the pictures on the mantel and walls. There were none of me but several of David and Miranda.

From the opposite end of the hall, which I presumed was the bedrooms, came the clicking of high-heels on the hardwood floor. I turned in my chair to see how Rachel had headed in one direction and was returning from the opposite end of the house.

I was very surprised to see Ava walk into the living room. She smiled demurely as she smoothed her dress along her thighs and sat on the end of the sofa, as far from me as she could get. She said, "Hi Mick. It's been a long time." I hadn't seen her since her wedding either, which was four or five years ago. She hadn't changed a bit since then. I was surprised to see her since she and James lived more than two hours drive away. Rachel had said nothing about Ava joining us.

Rachel returned from the kitchen with a tray of three china coffee cups on saucers and matching milk and sugar dispensers. Ava seemed happy to have something to look at besides me. Rachel gave a displeased look at Ava that I read as Ava wasn't supposed to make herself known so soon. My curiosity ramped even higher.

I said, "Are David and James here?"

Rachel answered, "Umm... No. They both left yesterday for their hunting week at the camp. They go every year with a bunch of guy friends."

Ava frowned and added, "At least they say they're with guy friends." Rachel gave Ava another look for her unsolicited comment and Ava reacted to her look with, "Oh, come on Rachel. Last year they came home and gave us both Chlamydia. How embarrassing was that?"

Rachel said, "I know Ava but now is not the time to discuss it. Mick came all this way to help us with our... umm ... problems."

Now it wasn't Rachel's problem I was to help with; it was both of their problems. I glanced at both of them as I sipped off the dainty little coffee cup and said, "Speaking of a problem that I'm here to help you with. What exactly is the problem?" Ava and Rachel looked at each other and Ava shook her head slightly indicating to me that she wasn't ready to divulge that bit of information yet.

I looked from Ava to Rachel and mumbled, "What the fuck am I doing here, with my son's wives while they dance me around the ballroom floor." Ava's jaw tightened as she looked away and sipped on her coffee cup. Rachel was nervously shoveling spoonsful of sugar into her cup. I watched in awe. Ava turned her attention to her crystal-encrusted manicured fingernails, apparently waiting for Rachel to tell the story.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers